The Girl Who Couldn't Say Yes

Story Info
Mind controller attempts to influence an independent think.
2.1k words
4.58
111.1k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,128 Followers

Living in Chrystal Heights' south side has its advantages. Granted, the apartment building security staff may not exactly be a crack crime control unit, but the rent is cheap and for a twenty-year-old music-store cashier making minimum wage, that's all that really matters. I live alone because I want it that way. No one tells me what to do. Yes, I know I could take on a roommate but I don't really need to put up with other people's shit.

I mention this because putting up with people's shit isn't something I do well. Take Kate, for instance. I have to talk to her because she's my hairdresser and she works cheap, but she's also a neighbor on my floor. She never stops talking and it's always about her boyfriend. It's always "Tony this" and "Tony that". Everything is Tony. Well, fuck that. I don't need a man around to tell me what to do.

"...so make sure you lock your door, okay, Jessica?"

"Huh?" I replied. We were on the elevator going to the third floor of the apartment building. I finally realized that Kate was chattering away at me and I had zoned her out.

"I was saying make sure you lock your door tonight and don't talk to strangers, you silly goose! Your lovely black hair and adorable figure make you a perfect target and you don't want that man to get you the way he got Erin!"

"What man are you talking about, Kate? What happened to Erin?"

Kate sighed. She knew I had zoned her out. She spoke with exaggerated patience. "Some guy showed up at Erin's apartment the other night. She knows he was there and she knows what he did. She just doesn't remember what he looked like."

"Dammit, Kate, what did he do? Do I have to drag it out of you?" This is why I don't like dealing with stupid people.

"He...you know...did her in the rear end."

"Erin took it up the ass? Really? I didn't think she was the type." I said.

"She's not, Jessica! You know that."

"This guy raped her? How the hell did he get out of the building?" I asked. I was suddenly pissed.

"No! He didn't rape Erin. He just...did her back there." said Kate.

I was getting frustrated. "So if Erin didn't want him to do her there, why did she let him?"

Kate shrugged. "He talked her into it."

I rolled my eyes and immediately lost interest. "Kate, Erin should have ripped off some things very important to that guy if she didn't want him doing that. Erin let the guy walk all over her, so it's her problem."

"Well, the thing is she doesn't even remember what this guy looks like now, so maybe she was drugged, you know? So lock your door, okay, Jessica?"

"Oh, please, Kate. Like I'd let anybody do me there. That's unexplored territory, sweetie, and it's staying that way. And if anybody tries to do me back there, I'm going to tear off their favorite toy and hand it to them to carry home."

*****

I entered my apartment and yes, I did shoot the bolt and slide the chain into place. I took off my shoes and walked around barefoot in my jeans and a t-shirt as I made myself some tuna casserole for dinner.

Girls like Erin irritate me. She lets a guy do her in the ass because he tells her he wants to and she wants to whine about it afterward? Butch up, sweetie. That's what you get for letting someone tell you what to do.

It was after eight when I heard a knock at my door. I wasn't expecting any visitors so I was immediately put on my guard. Yes, I'm smarter about these things than Erin. I looked through the peephole of my front door and saw a guy with brown hair and a medium build standing in the hall. He held an envelope in his hand.

"Who is it?" I asked through the still-closed front door.

"A neighbor," he answered. His voice was smooth as velvet.

I continued to look through the peephole. "What do you want?"

"They delivered some of your mail to my mailbox. Why don't you open the door so I can give it to you?" He sounded so sincere. He really wanted to help! That smooth voice flowing like molasses over marbles. He offered so much for so little!

I said, "Open the door for you? Wow! What a great idea! Here's an even better idea...why don't you kiss my ass?" Like I'd open the door for him just because he told me to. He obviously wasn't a ball of fire in the brains department.

"Oh," he said, "You're one of those." He went quiet for a moment, likely trying to think of something witty to say.

"Damn straight, Sparky." I said.

He nodded finally. "Hey, I can respect that. It's a good idea, actually. You really should keep the door shut."

His voice didn't sound so sweet anymore. In fact, it had a grating quality to it, although it may have just sounded like that to me because the jerk was trying to tell me what to do. I opened the bolt and slid the chain off in a clatter of sound. Did he really think I was going to keep the door closed just because he told me to?

"Okay, the door is open. What do you think of that?"

He took a step back. "Hey, that's not really smart, you know. At least tell me you're not going to invite a stranger into your apartment."

I smirked. "Oh, really? Well, why don't you come in, Mr.Stranger?"

He shook his head in disbelief as he walked in, obviously unable to believe someone would stand up to him like this. "Well, make sure you leave the door open and unlocked for your own safety, at least."

I waited until he was fully inside, then closed the door, shut the bolt and slid the chain into place. I gave him a smug look. Leave my door open and unlocked, indeed! Did he really think I was going to jump up and do that just because he told me to?

"Oooooooo, the door is closed *and* locked. Oh, no!" I feigned anxiety. "What am I going to do!"

He shook his head in exasperation. "Geez, you're rebellious, aren't you? Well, at least you're dressed. It's not like you're walking around naked or anything."

Oh, that man and his annoying voice. I would fix him. With a smirk I slowly began to strip off my clothing, making a show of how I was disregarding his orders. I pulled my t-shirt up over my head and tossed it on my couch, then wriggled out of my tight jeans and kicked them to the side. I slipped out of my bra and panties and tossed them on the couch with an impudent grin. I was showing him what an independent thinker I was.

He rolled his eyes. "You don't cooperate with anything, do you? Now you're standing here naked! Well, if you really feel you have to prove yourself by being naked, fine. Just make sure you don't suck my cock."

The nerve of this guy! He was still trying to tell me what to do! I looked him right in the eyes and made a show of sliding my tongue across my upper lip, then dropped to my knees right in front of him. I unzipped his pants, drew out his cock and ran my tongue slowly along the underside. "Yeah, you want to try to hand me some more orders, Sparky?" I slid my tongue up and down the growing thickness one more time before sliding my mouth over the head. I wrapped my lips tightly around the shaft and slid my mouth down his now fully hard cock. I bobbed my head up and down until part of his hardness slid into my throat; I could then fit nearly his whole cock in my mouth.

His fingers slid into my hair as my head bobbed between his thighs. "Yesss...that's it...yessss...don't cup my balls in your hand...oh, alright, if you must...yessss...yesssss...alright, alright, fine! If you have to blow me like this, then blow me, but I'm telling you right now, don't you dare let my cock get inside your ass!"

I slid my mouth off his cock and stood up. That insufferable jerk! Who the hell did he think he was? Nobody tells me what I can and can't put in my ass and if I want a cock in my ass, then dammit, there's going to be a cock in my ass.

I reached forward and grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled the arrogant asshole toward my living room couch. I stopped and leaned forward, looking over my bare shoulder at the man as I bent over and stuck my ass up invitingly. "C'mon, Mr.Stranger, stick that cock of yours in my ass. C'mon...I dare you!"

He placed a casual hand on my upraised ass as he spoke with that horribly irritating voice. "Oh, stop it; you know you don't really want me to do that."

I seethed. "Don't tell me what I want and don't want! Put your cock in my ass right now and quit arguing with me!" Sometimes you have to talk tough to keep these guys in line.

I felt his hard shaft sliding between my rounded ass cheeks. I realized he had lubed his cock. Who the hell carries lubricant around with them?

Almost as if he could read my thoughts he said, "I bet you're wondering why I have lube with me."

I snorted. "Don't flatter yourself, Sparky. I couldn't care less about what you carry around."

Then I felt his cockhead pressing against my rear opening. I had never been penetrated back there so it was definitely a potentially tight fit. I felt a bit breathless as his cock began to squeeze inside.

"I bet you're way too nervous to relax this ass of yours," he said.

I'd show him. He began to penetrate deeper as my sphincter suddenly relaxed. I pressed my ass back toward him as his cock slid fully inside. He paused for a moment as I caught my breath, my ass against his lower belly. I felt very full back there and I wriggled from the discomfort.

He gripped my hips sympathetically. "Yeah, I bet that hurts, doesn't it? You can't possibly be enjoying this," he said.

This man infuriated me! I began to wriggle in heated pleasure as I suddenly realized how good it felt to have a cock up my ass. He began to slide his shaft back and forth inside my tight rear opening. Just to be a bitch I started moaning, saying, "Mmmmm...yeah, that's it...fuck my ass, Mr.Stranger. Damn, that feels good..."

He stroked into me firmly now, his hard cock sliding deep inside my ass. "You're kidding, right? This couldn't possibly make you hot enough to cum like a slut."

What a jerk! This was definitely hot enough to make me cum. If he lasted long enough I was going to have a screaming orgasm. I felt so wonderfully full back there. I was definitely teaching him a lesson about underestimating me.

Then I gasped as he pulled my ass back against his lower belly and his hands held my hips in place. I felt him thicken and harden even more; I realized he was cumming deep inside me. I shuddered and began to mewl as his filling my tight ass triggered my own orgasm. I moaned helplessly, unable to stop the waves of pleasure flowing through my belly. I had never had an orgasm with something in my ass before and the explosive sensations made me wriggle and gasp like a slut in heat.

The waves finally tapered off as he drained himself in my ass. He pulled out and chuckled. "After making you cum like a slut, I bet you'll certainly remember my face now."

I snorted, still trying to catch my breath. "Oh, please. I'll forget what you look like before you even walk out that door."

He shook his head in wonderment, obviously realizing he couldn't outthink me. I knew he had learned a definite lesson today.

I made a shooing motion toward the door. "You can go now. I think even your feeble brain gets it that nobody tells me what to do."

He left and I wandered around my apartment naked, grinning as I remembered showing him I didn't let anybody walk over me. It was funny that I couldn't remember what he looked like, but so what? My ass was satisfyingly full. A little sore, but hey, it was sore in a good way. I had called the shots, not him, unlike Erin, who...

And that's when my eyes widened. "Sonuvabitch!"

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,128 Followers