Sydd: Beauty and the Beast

Story Info
A big beautiful black woman and Sydd.
2k words
4.18
27k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydian
sydian
81 Followers

She was a beauty...of that, there can be no doubt....A beauty, and one of astounding proportions....It would be altogether proper to call her 'Amazonian,' as in that mythical group of warrior women who hailed from Africa and whose queen seduced the fabled Hercules—or was it the other way round—who cares? Story goes that boyfriend ended up with her panties anyway—'girdle' they called it in those days—think 'thong' here—you get the picture....he left happy....and if Nina was representative of that ancient prototype, there was no wondering why....

Nina...Nina...Nina.... Let me tell you about Nina.... Nina was a big woman....Now here, I need to be clear: you've heard that catch-all, cover-all: 'height and weight proportionate,' and you, like too many others, have sneered and laughed up your sleeve: 'Bullshit'.... Well, I'm here to tell you, that in some instances, it is the perfect truth...with Nina, THE perfect truth....

Nina rose 5' 10 or so...and that was before she donned her stilettos—I had great difficulty, initially—neck-aches—looking up at her—but she had the same passion for heels that I do.... Weight? I dunno... I didn't ask—that was like her age, I only knew that she was younger than I was.... the fact of the matter is that she carried it only TOO well—those Ds—38 or better—were perfection (there I go again)—firm tear-drops that seemed to defy gravity (no plastic, there), above a waist that looked like it might break in two attempting to support that superstructure...all that above hips that made the notion of 'child-bearing' the cliché that it is...moving round back, an ass that would make most an 'analist' (note, that is not 'analyst')...then the legs she slid into her infamous stilettos—well, let me put it this way: all the 'little' girls 'whispered' as they stared in awe—toned, but not overdone...'sculpted' is the proper term.... But, that would apply to Nina in general....

The mania that Nina and Nina's body inspired was Nina's 'madness' as well....You see, like me, Nina was a fitness freak...in fact, that's how Nina and I met—at the gym....The gym—our gym—is a special place [see Sydd~ 'Working Out']...serious place of business—and pleasure, i.e. for those serious about their bodies...an equal opportunity establishment, e.g., straight, gay, in between and on the fringes; black, white, yellow, red, brown, and all of its intended and unintended mixtures...all intent on the body beautiful....And there were many bodies beautiful in the midst, and Nina was perched at its pinnacle....

The 'Beast'?... Well, I'm the 'beast'—go figure....Here I am, all 5'6 of me—on a good day....Sure, I've been accused of being 'ripped'—I prefer 'toned,' or better yet, 'sculpted'....height to weight proportionally? 135....Yeah, I'm a big grl—right....

My Cs are only 36s and that's because of silicone—one of my best purchases!...my waist is the proverbial washboard—but that's what the gym is for, ain't it?...my hips? Like a boy's....the ass? Well, the ass...there is something there, but only because I work at it— inadvertently and advertently—years of high school and college athletics...and then...the gym....

Could be that I come off as slightly butch in spite of all my attempts to project the feminine....okay, the biceps—I just can't resist baring my shoulders and arms...the thighs and calves?—what's a serious runner and cyclist to do, especially at my age?—58....Ahhhhhh, it's really the haircut—this short, nappy, blonde thing that I refuse to give up—done with perms and presses; wigs only when I'm in the 'field'.... So...a 'Beast'?.... Again, go figure....

A 'Beast'....Wellll...there is that certain part of my anatomy that defies some logics; that might even be termed 'mytho-fabulistic'...but I digress...that comes later....

***

The gym....That's where I met Nina....At first, I tried to avoid her like the plague—just too damn imposing...not just the body, but what it could do: presses, benches, curls, lifts...but never overdone.... Then, there was that coterie...a bunch of yammerers—forgive me—airheads...who at first made me wonder about the 'body-beautiful's' intellectual mettle....

Given my anatomical 'difference,' I usually workout early—the wee hours—before I head for the office...makes the day start that much better...that also means that I have the shower to myself, if I choose—though, the walk back to the condo is short....

Nina and I would pass each other on the in and out....then, one day at my favorite coffee house, where I was ensconced in some arcane literary bullshit only I could enjoy, with Cassandra soothing me through my ipod, she walks in.... I never noticed—'ensconced,' right...in the midst of 'revelation,' 'enlightenment,' 'epiphany'....then, the 'Word' was made 'known': 'Hello'....

Actually, I never heard it—I only saw the lips move.... The lips...I didn't mention the lips did I?... what can I say? They're black woman lips—like MY lips....thick, full, luscious....so just imagine that pink tongue curling through them—soundless—and what that might do to my near-mythical member....

'O....' pulling an earbud out... 'Hi'....and there it began....

'I've seen you at the gym, right?...'

'Du-uhhhh...' I'm thinking.... 'How many, cut, dark, nappy headed blondes frequent the place?...'

Then 'redemption' and 'revelation': 'So, what do you think of her?' referencing my read.... 'My grad students find the work a bitch....to be truthful, it gives me caniptions too....'

It began there...went on for maybe a month.... The occasional 'Hey' at the gym...and the more frequent drop-by's at the coffee house...whatever I was reading, she had read—no bullshit ( I know I've used that term with some frequency, here)—and she could speak to it....

***

One morning, I had finished a particularly strenuous workout—a little kick-boxing...okay...'butch,' sorta—I had worked up lots of sweat, and the walk back to the condo wasn't in order....just as I reached for my towel, the Queen of Africa strolls in...in all her naked glory....

You would have thought I was a school-grl the way I clutched for the towel...the way my eyes bugged (though on second thought, I KNOW I was cooler than that!)...the way I stammered 'Hi'....

Her 'hello'...was cool—not cold—'cool'....as she gazed at the crotch behind my towel for what seemed like forever— I could've sworn that the damn thing began to move—then, she flashed that big smile and made for the soap and hot water.... 'See ya....'

Lots of meanings there as I left the gym damp.... Damn! How did that un-nerve me so??? How did I let it?.... what I am—who I am --has never been a secret...not somethin' I try to hide.... I am a 'Beast,' after all, ain't I?

Coupla days later, I've got the corner next to fireplace in the coffee house, back to the door....kinky hair on the back of my neck stands up straight—if only for a second....the breath is warm on my nape—but it was enough to make me jump!

'O! I'm sorry! Did I startle you?' she began....

'Scared the shit out me,' I thought to myself.... 'No...No...I'm okay....How are you....back again, huh?'

'Yeh...can't get enough of this place.... You know...so warm and homey....makes you wanna snuggle or somethin'....' she trailed off....she had swung round to face me, mounted the hassock in front of me, bringing her knees almost up to her breasts and gapping her thighs.... I think I was supposed to see she was wet....

I'm the 'Beast,' right? How come I felt like I was being hunted?...then again, that is what you do with 'beasts' right? You hunt them....

***

'So, tell me about yourself, Sydd—may I call you 'Sydd?''

'Sure, uh....'

'Nina...Nina....'

'Nina....' It rolled off my tongue almost as smoothly as precum....I should have sensed that I was in trouble then.... 'trouble'...not the bad kind....

'Unh huh...Nina,' she purred again....thighs gapping just a bit wider....me trying not look as the 'v' got wetter and that slit began to materialize....

'What would you like to know?' a little purr of my own—my book in my lap... I wasn't givin' nothing away....if Nina wanted to 'know,' Nina had to ask....

'Well...should we start with what I know, or what I'd like to know?'

'Your call....' me being coy....

'Well.... My 'associates' tell me that you're a high powered attorney—in fact, one of the best in the city, if not the state—even a national reputation...'

'And you're a professor?...and you probably teach your students to beware of exaggeration—'hyperbole,' right?...'

'Unh huh....but in your case, I hear it's more than hype.... In fact, I hear you're more than hype....' Nina looking straight at me now....

'Hmmmmmm,' was all I could muster....

'Rumor has it...' she continued, 'I should have you for dinner—I mean have you out for dinner!— Cuz, I want know more....'

Was that a Freudian slip? I think girlfriend's clit has begun to wink at me through those stretch capris....and my book was about to levitate.... 'That would be nice,' I answered. 'When did you have in mind?'

How do you spell 'stalking'?... A 'Beast,' huh?...

***

The week couldn't go by fast enough. Friday, after work, the phone rang—the purr—'we still on for tonight?'...

'Sure....' I replied....

'How about the 'Spot'...eightish?'

'See ya there....'

***

The 'Spot'....among the hippest of the hip spaces for the young set—I'm not even sure they use the word 'hip' anymore....anywho, I arrived a bit before the diva...and I tried to play this encounter down by dressing the role: almost demure—almost...

The outfit was white—mostly....a white Chinese jacket with taupe appliqué over a black and white bustier—meant not to be seen—my intention at the least ('the road to hell' Gramma used to say)...a pair of white stirrup pants...tucked into a pair of flat, mahogany-colored knee-boots.... Yep! No stilettos this nite....

Hercules' sweetie—chocolate drop that she was—made her entrance in heliotrope...swathed in iridescent fuscia from head to toe....from the four inch heels to the tight spandex mini to the leather bolero—forget the accessories—they too, were perfect.... Now, imagine a luscious, six-foot plus, fuscia wrapped bonbon....mouth-watering, yes?...yesssss....

Now...imagine me fidgeting in the booth as the maitre d' leads her over...as every head in the room swivels to her every stride...as every eye tracks each foot-fall....mesmerized by the sway of all that ass....

Skip the 'Sydd'... 'Hi, Babi....'

Should my pulse be racing like this? Was I feeling slightly flushed? Should I pop a few buttons?...

Not so fast....Nina allows things to settle down....small talk, the menu....orders....more small talk...the meal...a little gossip—who's who in the room....coffee—before dessert....

Then....

Then.... 'So.... Is it true...?' Nina is sitting across the table in the booth, staring directly into my eyes....before I can say 'Is what true?', a nyloned foot is in my crotch.... I suppose I neglected to mention that I wasn't wearing any panties under my stretch stirrups—no thong...nada...zip...zilch....

'No need to answer....' Nina intones....making me believe that she's a pretty simian—that foot becoming quite prehensile....then she slides around the booth coming to rest with her hot thigh against mine....

As she put her hand in my crotch and massaged, she whispered: 'I told those bitches they were lying about you...now I'm going to have lick a roomful of hot pussy....' With that she took my hand and pushed it deep between her thighs...her dress way up over her hips, the table and its long cloth between us and the public....

'Damn, grl....Whachu got here?....Shi-iiiiiit'....she hissed....

For a moment, I was just a bit cross-eyed and tongue-tied....but I regrouped—quick—just my style....

'What do you want it to be...?' I whispered back....

'A very big, very pretty, black dick...' Nina sighed, 'Lemme see....'

'Here?!' I hissed....

'Here!' she shot back....sliding her hand under my waistband and down my thigh to a completely aroused cock....

Nina's turn to go bug-eyed—through clinched teeth—'Fuck, Mami!...Ain't you the bitch!....Unh! Unh! Unh!....No one will believe this....'

Talk about 'timing': 'Will you ladies be having dessert?...'

Not missing a single beat as she strokes my cock, 'We'll be having dessert at home.... The check please....'

***

In the time it takes the waiter to return, Nina has pulled her mini back down over her ass and smoothed it...taken her hand out of my pants and taken the opportunity to lick the pearls of precum from her fingers....in the same amount of time, my raging hard-on has had the opportunity to subside just a bit—enough so as not to be too obvious—unless you're REALLY staring at two gorgeous sistas with the proportions of mutt and jeff....

'You ladies have a wonderful evening....' The maitre d' gushes....

'O... We will....' Nina coos....

And slyly...or so I think...I get to lick my fingers too while I think no one is looking....But YOU saw me too...didn't you....

If it tastes this good on my fingers...imagine what it will be like when I get it 'proper' from the 'platter'....

***

So I 'm a 'Beast', right?...Yeh...I'm a 'Beast'...right....

sydian
sydian
81 Followers