Running

Story Info
She liked to run when the park was empty.
993 words
3.35
71.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
612 Followers

Stacia ran down the park path. She'd made two circuits of the park so far, and barely felt tired. What progress! When she'd started running a few months earlier, she'd had trouble making it once around.

When Stacia was in her zone, she often didn't notice other people. But it was hard to miss the footsteps behind her, especially when the owner of them caught up and ran beside her. A tall man with blonde hair and a perfect face marred only by a small scar beside his mouth. "Nice day for it," he said.

"It's always a nice day for running," Stacia replied.

"I know you think so. I see you here almost every day."

"You do?" Stacia glanced at him again from the corner of her eye. He was certainly attractive, the kind of man she ordinarily would have enjoyed attention from. But something about him tripped her radar. "What do you do, spy on me?"

"Something like that," the man replied, his grin making a joke of the statement. "I'm Roy, by the way."

"Stacia. Nice to meet you."

"Likewise. Mind if I run with you for a while? It's nice to have company."

Stacia did mind. Running for her was a solo pastime, something to get her away from other people. A moving meditation, in a way. That was why she came to the park right after work, when it was likely to be mostly empty. But she didn't want to be rude. "That's fine."

They ran along the path together. Roy seemed to recognize Stacia's desire for quiet; he didn't speak again until they completed the circuit. Stacia jogged to a nearby bench and put her leg up on the seat for her cool-down stretching. "That was invigorating," Roy said.

"Yes. Aren't you going to stretch out?"

"I suppose I should."

Awkwardly, Roy copied Stacia's movements. "Haven't you run before?" Stacia asked. It was basic for a runner to cool down after a run; how could Roy not know that?

"I just come here to watch," Roy replied. "I've been watching you for a while now, you know."

Stacia looked him in the eye and felt her stomach plummet at the coldness she saw. "What do you mean, you've been watching me?"

"I told you I've seen you every day." Roy moved closer to her, close enough to touch. "You're so sexy with your tight little ass in those running shorts and your hair bouncing as you run. Not to mention those tits. Guess they don't make a sports bra tight enough to hold those back, do they?"

"Stop it." Stacia stepped back, but Roy grabbed her arm, preventing her from getting away. "Let go!"

"You're just a little cocktease, aren't you," Roy said. "Well, I'm done being teased." He spun Stacia to face the bench. "Bend over."

"Please don't do this," Stacia begged. Frantically she looked for anyone who might help her, but this part of the park was deserted. "Let me go home, Roy. Please. I'm sorry you felt like I was teasing you."

"You're going to be sorry when I'm done with you." He shoved her against the back of the bench. "Bend over, or I'll make you."

Tears filled Stacia's eyes as she did what he said. She'd always been so careful; she'd never thought that she would be in any danger while running. How could she have been so stupid?

Roy grasped the legs of Stacia's shorts and yanked them down. "Nice thong," he said. "Almost looks like you were expecting a good fucking. Who were you planning to screw, Stacia?"

"No one," Stacia sobbed. "Please stop."

"Oh, I'm not stopping." Roy ripped her thong away. "You're too fucking hot to walk away from, Stacia."

He jabbed a finger inside her, making her gasp in pain. "You like that, don't you," he said. "You're such a fucking slut, Stacia. You're going to love feeling my cock in this hot little cunt of yours."

"No." Stacia barely murmured the word. There was no point begging him; he wouldn't stop. She knew that now. If she gave him what he wanted, maybe he'd stop at raping her and at least let her live. If she kept arguing, she would only make him angry, and who knew what he might do?

Roy withdrew his fingers and after a moment, Stacia felt his cock against her opening. With one hard thrust, he penetrated her. He was thick, and fear kept Stacia's pussy dry, so the penetration was painful. Fresh tears flowed down Stacia's cheeks. "You're so fucking tight, Stacia," Roy said. "I knew you'd be a good fuck. That's why I've been watching you. I've wanted you since the first time I saw you."

Stacia closed her eyes and tried to pretend she wasn't there, that she wasn't the one being raped, that it wasn't her body Roy was using. It didn't work. His strong hands held her waist as he slammed his cock in and out of her, harder and harder until she wanted to scream in pain. But she gritted her teeth and forced herself to be silent. If she made a sound, it would either anger or arouse him, and she wanted to do neither.

Finally she heard him grunt. "I'm coming in your slutty cunt," he informed her. "Hope you like it." He groaned again, then pulled his cock out. "Thanks for the fuck," he said.

Stacia collapsed to her knees on the ground, not caring that she was still naked from the waist down. "Why did you do this?" she asked.

"Because I knew how good you'd be." Roy grabbed her chin and forced her to look up at him. "I thought about killing you so you couldn't get me in any trouble, but I think I'd rather let you live. I want another chance at you." He released her and fixed his shorts. "See you next time you take a run."

KarennaC
KarennaC
612 Followers