Hear Me

Poem Info
223 words
4.25
4.6k
1
0
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers

I stand there held in the light, my arms twisting and my hips move side to side.
My lips pressed together tight, what my body does will be a sight. Can You hear my fight.

Breath held and then a sigh, watching You walk toward me with a long stride. Restless with need as You can see, wanting to consume You with all of me. Can You hear me breathe.

Close enough to reach me, Your whispers felt through me as Your clothes fall beneath me. You stand just inches from me, Your stance so tall as you show me all. Can You hear my body call.

A sudden lift and I am had, pressed against the wall with my hair clinched in Your hand. Your fingers find my heat, as my crease begins to leak. Now my body is talking loud. Can You hear the sounds.

Moans spilling into your ear, as my ankles lock to keep you here. With my whimpers telling You i'm so near, Your voice tortures me taking me there. Can You hear the dare.

My breath now stopped as my head drops, Held in the light as You see the sight. Shaking and tight having lost the fight, my body no longer talks for now it is lost. My voice You now hear, everything so clear.

MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous