Michelle Malkin: In the Pool

Story Info
The columnist and a guest make love in the pool.
853 words
3.89
17.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day of business, meetings, and other uninspiring events, so I decided to unwind a bit. I had noticed that the hotel had an indoor pool. I put on swim trunks and a T-shirt and I went down to the pool area.

There were only two chairs and one was occupied by a dark-haired woman in a one-piece black bathing suit who was lying on her stomach. Her dark hair was just down below her shoulders. She wore sunglasses and seemed to be reading a book. I immediately noticed her fine looking ass. It was well shaped and rounded, and it looked firm but not too tight.

Her swimsuit was cut so as to show just a hint of cleavage and a small bit of back. It was quite modest but still very sexy.

She seemed to take note when I sat down in the chair next to hers. She turned her head and smiled. I smiled back at her.

Now I stretched out on my back. I opened my book and began to read, although I couldn't help but keep glancing at the very attractive woman sitting next to me. Occasionally, she seemed to be looking my way, too.

My love rod was getting harder and harder. The bulge in my trunks was becoming obvious.

"Having a little trouble there?" she asked, pulling her sunglasses up on her forehead. Now I recognized her. It was the well-known columnist and television commentator Michelle Malkin. Seeing her on TV, I had always found Michelle hot.

I laughed. "Yes," I said, slightly nonplussed at Michelle's forwardness. "Now that you mention it, it is getting a bit uncomfortable."

Michelle laughed. "There's no one else here," she said, looking around, "so I guess that must be for me."

"Yeah, it is," I said.

"Well, we'll have to do something about that," she cooed. She put her book down. Now she put her sunglasses to the side and rose from her chair.

She came over to my chair. Now she sat down on what would have been my lap. Michelle leaned over and kissed me. I put my hands around her waist, sliding them up to her breasts. Provocatively, she slightly lowered one strap.

Michelle walked over to the pool. She dangled her feet in the water and tilted her head slightly, flashing a big, inviting smile. She had placed herself right in my line of vision. I could see her ample rack. I was really getting turned on now!

I walked over to the pool and seated myself next to Michelle. Our feet touched in the water. She slid closer to me. Michelle's leg touched mine. Again I slipped my arm around her waist. We kissed.

I placed one hand on Michelle's thigh and the other around her shoulders and right on her tits. She put her hand over my crotch.

Now Michelle stood up. She lowered the other strap of her swimsuit. She walked over to the other side of the pool. She got in the water.

"You want me, don't you?," Michelle said. I nodded eagerly. "Well, you're going to have to catch me." She slipped off her bathing suit and laid it alongside the pool. There she was just across the pool from me, totally naked.

I got in the water on my side of the pool. My rod was pushing hard against my trunks. I took them off. Michelle flashed that big, sexy smile again. I began to swim towards her. She turned left and swam away. I swam after her.

"I don't want to waste this in the water," I said. Michelle turned over on her back. Her pretty tits stuck out of the water.

I turned and cut her off by the edge of the pool. I had her trapped by the edge.

"About time you caught me," she said, flashing that pretty smile. She threw her arms around me. Again she kissed me, a long, wet kiss. Her back was against the edge of the pool.

Michelle reached down and grabbed my hard cock. Now she held it in her hand, smiling as she stroked it. It easily slid inside her hot pussy.

"Ooh," Michelle said. She was dancing in the water as I dove into her. I went in firmly. I slid in and out, in and out, with ease. Michelle grasped me tightly.

She wriggled joyfully as I continued to pump her, deep inside her warm love hole. We went at it hard and long. I kept pumping, hot, deep, and hard. Michelle kissed me as she happily moved her hips and torso.

Finally, I heard Michelle starting to moan. I sped it up.

"Oh!," Michelle cried. "Oh!"

Her short breaths told me everything I needed to know. As I felt myself coming deep inside her, she scratched my back and moaned happily. Again we kissed.

"I'll be in town for a while," she said. "Shall we meet here tomorrow?" I nodded.

Now Michelle got out of the pool, put her bathing suit back on, and left. I was already looking forward to tomorrow...