First Time Giving Head

Story Info
Was my brother kidding me?
810 words
4.09
218.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sneaky01
sneaky01
23 Followers

My brother Lawrence was 20 years old when I turned 18. My name is Dane and this is something that happened about 28 years ago. Many times during the summer we'd go to the local produce farm to pick strawberries with our Mom and Dad. Mom always made the best pies, and we had to help pick them if we wanted any of it. Lawrence and I told them we'd meet them there at about 1 o'clock that afternoon. We were out running around wasting gas (back then it was cheap), and decided it was time to head there. Out of the blue, Lawrence asked me a simple question, at least it should have been.

"Hey Dane, would you like to play with my dick?"

I thought for a second, and said "yeah right, what are you trying to do?"

Lawrence replied, "nothing! I was just asking if you want to play with me."

This went back and forth for a little bit, me not knowing what he had up his sleeve (or should I say- down his pants). I told him that if he gave me his wallet, with all his money and license, I would believe him. He gave it up right away, so I slid my hand over and through his shorts I found his cock to be on full alert. I don't know what got him horny, but I was the only one around to help him with his problem.

With his dick hard, I could tell he was serious. I pulled it out of his shorts and started stroking it. How different it felt to stroke a cock, but not feel my own cock being the one that's stroked. This was the first time that I'd ever done this, so it was really weird, but a lot of fun. It felt just as hard as mine, and about the same size as mine, but it felt so much different than mine. This was great. I wasn't sure exactly what to do with it, but I figured, stroke it like you would your own. And that's what I did.

After a few minutes, I asked him if he wanted me to suck on it. He told me he didn't care, I could if I wanted to. So I leaned over the center console in the car, opened my mouth and licked around his uncut cock. After realizing that he wasn't going to hit me or call me names, I slid it into my mouth. I could only get about half of it in, but I sure was having fun. My first go at cocksucking and I was really enjoying myself. We pulled into the parking lot, and Lawrence parked in the back.

I continued giving him the best blowjob that I could give. It only took about a minute longer when he cried out that he was going to cum. I started to panic not knowing what I was going to do, but almost immediately I decided that I should just swallow it, that way there would be no mess to clean up. It was a good thing I was quick with my decision, because he was just about as quick. I swallowed with every squirt. Load after load went down my throat, until Lawrence finished and pulled his cock from my mouth.

It tasted salty and kind of bitter, but I did it and was glad to know that it was my mouth that did it. I couldn't believe that I had just sucked my first cock, I swallowed my first load of sperm, it was my brothers cock I had been sucking, and my mom and dad were just a few hundred feet from where it happened. It also didn't take me long to decide that I needed some strawberries to get rid of the aftertaste. Out the door I went thinking, I sure hope he lets me do that again.

Later that night, I asked him if he wanted to try fucking me in the ass. He said he didn't think it was a good idea, but if I wanted to I could suck his dick again. I agreed and he pulled off his pants and underwear. My mouth went to work eagerly on his already hard cock. I licked and sucked, waiting on my prize. It took him a little longer this time, but I enjoyed every second of having him in my mouth. Before long I'd be tasting my second load of sperm that day, and it was just as fun as the first.

The only problem, that was about all that ever happened. I sure did want more, but didn't want to look bad in my brothers eyes, so I never asked to do it again. I wonder if that's why I've been so very bi-curious all my life?

sneaky01
sneaky01
23 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am in my 70s and have been thinking a lot about giving someone a blow job i thing i want a big cock to try, a friend of mine was at a coffee shop one day, he went into the mens room to wash his cup out he didn’t lock the door this black guy opened the door he seen him in there and said he was sorry my friend said that’s ok I am just washing my cup out you can use the bathroom if you only have to take a leak so he did, my friend was looking in the mirror and could see his cock and it was getting hard, he said to my friend do you like what you see my friend looked and said yes he asked him if he would like to try sucking on it ,my friend said he has never done anything like that but would like to try sucking his cock,the guy told him to sit on the toilet and he would let him suck on it and if it is uncomfortable he could stop,my friend told me he was doing ok so he kept going he could tell the guy was getting excited his cock was really hard and big he didn’t know if he should swallow or pull off but he stayed on and he said that guy shot one hell of a load and he swallowed it all he told me it was ok and says he’s going to do it again, something ,i have been thinking about but I don’t know how to get started with out getting my self in trouble, that worked out ok for my friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My brother and I used to swap head all the time in high-school and college. Watching tranny porn swapping head was a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Step Bro

My first was at an age younger than I care to admit. After my dad's 2nd marriage, his new wife would bring her son into our family, so we shared a room and he would bunk on top bunk bed. It was a new experience for us both, and for the first time, I would come to realize how normal it was to wake up first thing with a penis erection, because he had one too, when we each took turns taking our first morning piss. Curiously, he asked if my boner would go soft after pissing, which I confirmed. He told me that he would notice that my big boner bulge would go down, like his. He proposed that we both, the following morning, go take our morning piss together because he wanted to compare penises, and piss trajectory into the toilet. The next morning we awoke and went to the bathroom together and stood side by side as we pulled down our shorts and exposed our erect upright-angled penises, and had to step back a couple feet from the toilet so our piss stream from our erections wouldn't overshoot the bowl. He was totally enamored by my bigger thicker cut penis and kept musing about how big it was. I was equally aroused at his small but strong erection, seeing the blue-ish colored veins in his penis shaft and the cute purple head on it. That night at bedtime, I couldn't resist and went to his bunk after he fell asleep, pulled his penis out through the opening in his pajamas, and sucked my first-ever dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boys will be boys.

Only cock I’ve ever sucked was my brothers, this story brought back some really good memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my first time was my only

I have only had a cock in my mouth once. I had a friend one summer that turned into a JO buddy when he showed me a playboy he found hidden in his dad's workshop. We were both 13. I remember how horny I got when finally on a dare, as we had been "bragging" to each other how big we were, both pulled out our cocks for the first time. He was huge compared to me. Was such a turn on to JO watching another guy please himself, while also doing such a secret/personal thing in front of another person. After that, we hung out as much as we could that summer, jacking off whenever we could find a private spot.

One time after both becoming very horny from jacking ourselves off for several minutes, we actually agreed to put our cocks into each others mouth on, of course, a "dare". He said he'd go first. When he "sucked" on mine it was for just few seconds. Well actually he only had his mouth hesitantly placed on my cock just barely past the head, with no movement. his lips touched around my crown, but i didn't feel any wetness from his mouth or tongue. He kept stopping to tell me not to cum in his mouth. Anyway, he stopped after only about a minute or less, and said it was my turn. He told me to wait a second as he rolled over on his back and quickly pumped his cock to make it as hard as he could before telling me to "suck his dick" with a laugh. I told him the same about please not cumming in my mouth either. When sucking, i discovered immediately I was really horny at the feeling of having my mouth be so full and feeling the rigid curve of his head and the firmness of the shaft and moving my tongue along the ridge of his cockhead. I don't think my cock has ever been stiffer, like it was straining within my skin, wanting to grow more if it could.

Anyway, I, unlike him, actually did some sucking and moved my tongue around it. I remember him also slowly moving his cock in and out of my mouth. I don't remember how long it lasted. At one point i reached to grab his shaft with my right hand just to feel what it was like to have such a big cock in my hand. It was completely different from mine. I was enjoying myself when suddenly he just started cumming right into my mouth with no warning at all. I was so surprised I didn't know what to do, so I just kept my mouth on his cock until he was finished. As i pulled off I recall how slimy my mouth felt and I slid my tongue around. I had to swallow after his 3rd spurt and then again as I was pulling off. I remember the weird chlorine smell on my breath and how horny I felt. I know I was probably very flushed as I felt warm on my cheeks. I tried to be mad and tepidly protested for a few seconds, but was so turned on it definitely came off as half-hearted.

Anyway he was pretty much done after that and didn't want to do anything else. So I had to finish by jerking myself off while lying next to him and, after almost begging him, he let me hold his cock in my other hand as I did. I recall feeling embarrassed as i jacked myself because my cock now appeared so much smaller, but for some reason it also turned me on. To be honest the taste still on my tongue made me cum quickly and hard with smaller watery spurts shooting from my cock onto my belly. Even soft, his cock remained a couple inches longer and thicker, firmer than mine, so I think part of the turn on was a little bit of being made to feel submissive by a larger cocked male. That was the only time I did anything like that and he moved away at the end of the summer.

I'd like to trade emails with pics with other males. I still enjoy gay and bi porn and often come when i really try to imagine the feeling I had with his cock. My email is dresdenfield@gmail.com

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

It's Not Gay, It's Just Sex My brother-in-law and I learn to satisfy each other.in Gay Male
Straight Guy: Big Dick Syndrome Seeing colleague's big dick in hotel room makes him curious.in Gay Male
He's My Brother-in-Law Why did my brother-in-law show me his cock?in Gay Male
Waking Up with David Straight guy wakes up with big cock, inches away.in Gay Male
It Started So Innocently Straight guys lose control.in Gay Male
More Stories