What's Done in the Dark Ch. 01

Story Info
Will come to light. A continuation of Lex's story.
1.8k words
4.05
27.6k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyPecan
SexyPecan
116 Followers

"Lex if you don't get out of that bed I'm going to drag you out of it." Lex laughed at the thought of his 5'6 girlfriend trying unsuccessfully to pull his 6'2 body from the king sized bed they had been sharing for the past six months. He had met Sasha over a year ago while he was preparing to "rescue" his next barmaid. She was the reason he hadn't visited any bars lately. He smiled when he looked at the bathroom door and saw her standing there in her bra and panties with her hands on her blended brown and pink hips. Her model's face held a deep frown and Lex felt his heart melt; he hated seeing his girl sad.

"All right, I'm getting up." he groaned and pushed the sheets off his naked body. He found a pair of boxers and slid them over his pale but toned legs. He walked to Sasha and placed a kiss on her pouted lips. "What time are your parents expecting us?" he asked staring into her gorgeous hazel eyes.

"3 o'clock so get dressed." she told him and he kissed her again before heading into the bathroom and starting a shower. "Hurry." Sasha said to him and left the bathroom and headed into their bedroom. She walked into the closet and picked out a skirt and matching blouse. She slid the skirt over her slender hips and struggled to button up her blouse over her 36D breasts. She cringed as the tightness of her shirt caused her tender glands to rub against each other. She didn't want to reveal to Lex just yet that she was pregnant especially since the relationship wasn't supposed to get as far as it had. She pushed a stray hair from her eyes which had formed tears and she heard the shower stop and minutes later Lex was inside the closet picking out his own outfit. He stared at Sasha and saw the tears on her rosy cheeks.

"What's wrong gorgeous?" he asked wiping the tears away. She shook her head and stepped into Lex's frame. He wrapped his arms around her and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Babe, don't worry about your parents. I'm sure they're gonna love me. Besides you told me your mom is white so you know they don't disapprove of interracial relationships." Lex said resting his chin on the top of her head. "Now let me get dressed and we'll be ready to go." He lifted her head and attached his lips to hers. He felt her form a smile and broke the kiss and admired her choice of clothes. "Pretty." he smiled and gave her one last kiss before turning to his side of the closet and choosing a pair of jeans and a T-shirt.

After they pulled on their shoes Lex and Sasha walked outside and got into the Toyota Camry parked outside. Lex started the car and they headed into the next city to attend the 25th anniversary party of Sasha's parents. When they pulled into the driveway of the modest two story home Lex turned off the engine. Both crawled out of the sedan and walked up to the front door. Lex wrapped an arm around Sasha and rang the doorbell. "Is that my baby girl?" Lex heard a rough voice boom and nearly jumped back when a gigantic black man opened the door and scooped Sasha into his arms. "I've missed you so much baby!" he gleamed and released her.

"I've missed you too daddy." Sasha said and returned to Lex's side and began the introductions. "Daddy, this is Alexander Heron." Lex extended his hand to the man in front of him.

"Pleasure to finally met you sir. Please call me Lex." Sasha's father gripped his hand and pulled him in for a bear hug.

"Glad to finally meet you!" he laughed heartily and released Lex who was shocked at the welcomed feeling. "Come on in. Make yourselves at home." Sasha's father slapped Lex on the back and he felt the wind being knocked out of him. They walked into the house and Sasha greeted her aunts, uncles and cousins.

"Sasha! I thought I heard your voice!" Lex heard Sasha's mother and saw her appear from the kitchen. She looked almost identical to Sasha except she had a lighter complexion and had really dark hair. Sasha hugged her mother and brought her to Lex.

"Mommy, this is Lex." Sasha said with a smile and her mother smiled as she looked Lex over.

"So, this is Lex huh? Sash, he is a hottie!" she exclaimed and Sasha blushed. "Come here and give me a hug." Lex smiled and took an older version of Sasha into his arms. If Sasha was going to look like this when she hit her 40's Lex was pleased that he was going to be able to see it. He excused himself to the bathroom and pulled the engagement ring from his pocket. Now that he knew her parents liked him he was definitely proposing to Sasha.

"Babe, you OK?" Sasha knocked softly on the bathroom door and Lex quickly placed the ring back in his pocket. Sasha opened the door and stood in front of him. "Everyone's getting ready to eat. Come on." she said grabbing his arm and starting to walk off but Lex pulled her back. She stared up at him through those eyes that caused him to get lost.

"You know I love you right?" he said and Sasha plastered a coy smile. Lex leaned into her and placed a kiss on her lips. He ran a hand over her breast and she flinched backwards at the sensation. "You OK?"

"Parents' house remember? Let's save that for when we get home." she said and pulled him out of the bathroom and outside where everyone was beginning to fix their plate of the barbeque Sasha's father had cooked.

Sasha smiled as her family drooled over Lex. Everyone loved him and he had her parents eating out his hand. Her father was inviting him to the house next weekend to watch the football game while her mother was offering to refill his plate. He politely refused a second helping of dinner but stood to get everyone's attention.

"For the past year Sasha and I have been in a very fulfilling and loving relationship and I know in my heart that she's the one." he began and Sasha's eyes bugged. Her family "oohed" and "ahhed" as Lex took her hand and bent down on one knee in front of her. He pulled the ring from his pocket and showed it to her. Shocked was written all over her face as she stared into Lex's dark blue eyes. "Will you marry me baby?"

Sasha could barely contain herself as the tears flowed freely. "Yes." she mustered and her family cheered. Lex placed the ring on her finger and kissed her passionately. After an hour of congratulating the newly engaged couple, Lex pried Sasha away from her family and pulled her to the car. They headed home and Lex was eager to relieve the sexual aggression he had incurred watching Sasha trail around her parents' house in her short skirt.

Lex kissed Sasha as they entered their bedroom and he removed his shirt, breaking the kiss only to pull his shirt over his head. He then kissed her neck and Sasha moaned. "Lex, there's something I have to tell you." she said feeling Lex tug at her shirt and pull it over her head.

"After." he moaned and pushed her on the bed. He removed the rest of her clothes and his own in record timing. Climbing on top of her he gently placed his penis at her entrance and before sliding inside her Lex stared into the face of the woman who had stolen his heart and would one day soon be his wife. "I love you so much." he said and kissed her. Sasha moaned in his mouth as he entered her ever so gently, letting her tight hole adjust to his size.

Just as Lex was beginning to increase his pace there was a pounding knock on their front door. "Who could this be?" Lex growled as he reluctantly pulled himself out of Sasha and jumped out of bed.

"Baby, I'll get it." Sasha said as she got up and pulled on her robe. She gave Lex a tender kiss and walked to the front door. She smiled as she saw the visitor through the peep hole and opened the door to let her older sister inside.

"Dad called me and told me you were engaged! Congratulations sweetie!" Sasha hugged her sister and smiled. "How's your mom?"

"She's good. She and Dad love Lex Jayden. I can't wait for you to meet him! Lex!" Sasha screamed and Jayden's eyes bugged. Did she say Lex? Her fears were validated when he walked out of the bedroom and she was face to face with Lex after over a year. His look of horror and shocked matched hers as Sasha introduced them not knowing they had already met. "Lex, this is my big sis Jayden. Jay, this is your future brother-in-law." Sasha smiled and noticed the looks on their faces. "Something wrong?"

"Sash, I gotta go. Congratulations on the engagement." Jayden said quickly, kissed Sasha's cheek and walked out the door with Sasha trailing behind.

"Jay, don't tell me you don't approve of this. Don't be a hypocrite." Sasha said harshly and grabbed Jayden's arm spinning her around. "What happened to that white guy you hooked up with last year?"

Jayden used all of her will power not to blurt out that Lex was that white guy. What was he doing with her sister? "It's not that doll, I just need to go. Let's meet for lunch tomorrow OK. My treat." Jayden smiled. Sasha sighed relieved and agreed on lunch; she would never turn down a free meal. She watched Jayden start to walk down the street and stopped when Sasha called after her.

"Hey, do you want Lex to give you a ride home? I'm sure he wouldn't mind---"

"NO!" Jayden screamed and Sasha jumped back. "I'm sorry." Jayden smiled apologetically. "I would much rather catch the train. I'll see you tomorrow." Jayden jogged away and Sasha shrugged her shoulders. She walked back inside her apartment and she joined Lex who was sitting on the couch.

"You OK? You look a little pale." Sasha said to Lex and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm fine. Just a little headache." Lex said and rubbed his hand through his hair which had grown down to his ears over the year.

"Poor baby. I'll get you some Advil." Sasha says and jumps up from the couch and goes into the bathroom. She returned with the pill and a glass of water. He downed both and within minutes was knocked out from the drowsiness. Sasha rubbed his head gently and placed a kiss on his cheek and forehead. She knew the truth about how they met would have to be revealed sooner or later but at the moment later was winning out.

SexyPecan
SexyPecan
116 Followers