Cheating Whore Wife Pays Penance

Story Info
Husband demands multiple cock worship as forgiveness.
2.8k words
3.91
95.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scram
scram
2 Followers

I left my husband for another woman a little over a year ago. I did it rashly and hurt him deeply. I talked myself into believing that I was a lesbian and for a time, the sex was very hot. But it didn't take more than a couple of months to realize that I desperately missed cock. Not just any cock, but my husband's cock. I had made quite a mess, hurt a good man that I loved tremendously, destroyed my family, was living with a woman I soon found out I didn't even like, to top it all off I needed cock. So I took a deep breath, called him up and asked to meet. I tried to look my best, to make myself irresistible to him. I know what he likes, so I gave it to him.

I decided on a very short, very tight cotton skirt, sans panties. He is and has always been a leg man and at 5' 8" and 130lbs, I've got long shapely sexy legs. My tits are small and sometimes I use push up technology to create a busty look, but he's always loved to see my nipples while we are out in public. He gets turned on by seeing me be an object of desire to strangers. I always found that pretty hot as well. So I ditched the bra and put on a very soft, very thin, very clingy white t-shirt. I tossed my long, thick red hair until it was wild and looked just mussed up enough that he might remember how he likes to grab it and pull handfuls of it back, forcing me to arch my back while he fucked me from behind.

Now the makeup -- lots of it is what he likes. I was nervous to put too much on, what if I got emotional? Raccoon eyes are definitely not sexy. I threw caution to the wind and heavily lined my blue eyes. Add plenty of shadow, darken my long eyelashes and topped it off with deep red lipstick. The effect was startling, I looked younger than I had in years! And definitely sexier than I had in a very long time. I had become more conservative in the 17 years we had known one another. But I now looked like the 20 year old he lusted after and fucked with abandon within hours of meeting each other at my brother's fraternity house. Although we were meeting at a park, heels were a necessity however impractical they might be. I chose black stilettos, with a hot little chain around the ankle. There was nothing else I could do, if this didn't work, I would know that nothing could.

I got out of the car, nervous as hell, and approached him from about 50 yards away. I wanted him to have a chance to appreciate how sexy I was, done up as his fantasy. He didn't look appreciative; in fact he looked rather pissed off. My stomach started to churn, this was not the mood I wanted to create. He didn't say a word, I could see the hurt and the anger written all over his face. He asked me if my girlfriend liked me to look like such a whore. It took the wind out of my sails and I began to lose my nerve. This was a terrible mistake, how could I think that I could repair anything simply by dressing up for him. I ignored his comment and told him I wanted to come home. He laughed harshly, shook his head and told me to fuck off.

I plowed on telling him that I had made a mistake, would spend the rest of my life making it up to him, that I loved him. It tumbled out of my shiny red lips in a rush, without much thought of what I was saying. Throughout my pleading he sat there staring at me, skeptical and unforgiving. I was begging him to take me back and he was unfazed. He told me I put on quite a show and he was looking forward to telling his buddies how I got all whored up and begged him to take me back. They would laugh like hell to know that he was completely unfazed and he had the supreme pleasure of humiliating me as I had humiliated him.

I was flabbergasted, he was not moved at all. I took a deep breath and told him the deepest truth, I wanted to come home because I desperately needed his cock. Confusion ran across his face and for the first time, the anger seemed to dissipate slightly. I took this as a sign and went down onto my knees before the park bench. My skirt rode up my thighs and I could feel the cool breeze blow across my exposed pussy. I begged him over and over again to please let me have his cock, I would do anything to have it again, in my mouth, my ass, my cunt, it didn't matter where or when or how, I would take it any way I could get it if I could just come home. I was out of words and quickly running out of hope. He sat there stone faced examining my nipples through my transparent shirt, his eyes flicked down to my cunt which was still peaking out of the bottom of my skirt. He looked at me contemplatively and stared at my heavily made up face.

I could tell he was considering something and I felt perhaps I had swayed him. He told me he would consider it, and relief swept over me. I reached out to unzip his jeans, I was so thankful I didn't care if the whole world saw me giving him head in the park. Elation washed over me but was cut short as he roughly grabbed my wrists to stop me from touching him. He told me to come home tonight and if my promises and oath was true, he would welcome me back with open arms. He warned me not to change my clothes and there was no warmth in his tone. He was up to something, but I couldn't figure it out. No matter, I would do anything to have his hard cock again, I was going home!

I arrived at my home shortly before 9pm. It was well lit and I hadn't been inside for months. I was giddy with excitement and aroused beyond reason to have my cunt filled up with a warm hard cock again. I was stunned to enter the living room and find Ed surrounded by 3 of his buddies drinking plenty and having a good time. At one time I considered all of these men my friends, but he won them when we split up. I assumed they detested me now. My heart sank, he was going to humiliate me in person, rather than share a good laugh with them at the bar. It became very quiet once they realized I was standing in the entryway.

Ed spoke up; he asked me why I came home. I told him that I loved him, with a quiver in my voice; I was very close to tears. He shook his head before I had finished saying the words. He demanded I give him the real reason I begged to come home. I realized what he was looking for and boldly told a room full of men that I came home because I loved, missed and needed his beautiful cock. I was starved for it and wanted to feel full of his hard dick inside of me once again. He explained to me that if I hadn't had a good fuck in four months it was going to take more than one cock to satisfy me. It took a moment for me to understand what his terms were. I was to fuck him and all of his friends. And my pussy became very slippery and started to throb a bit. There was no sound in the room and I realized my penance for hurting him would be doing exactly as I was told. I nodded my head to indicate that I would do it, he seemed surprised but intrigued.

He told me that I was to worship each and every cock in the room with reckless abandon and wild enthusiasm. If any of them believed I was less than thrilled with their cock, he would never believe I wasn't actually a lesbian and would divorce me immediately. It was a huge undertaking, but I was starved for it, and all but one of his friends were very good looking men. And I could feel the heat and wet building between my legs, I felt confident I could do each and every one of them and I was ready to start immediately. I will do anything you ask, I said, hoping I wouldn't regret those words.

He immediately told me to take off my shirt. I pulled it off over my head and exposed my hard nipples to 4 aroused and very surprised men. I don't think any of them thought I would go along with their little game. Jim was the first to move toward me, he reached out and squeezed my nipples roughly. It took my breath away and caused more slippery cunt juice to rush to my already hot cooze. Ryan walked over to me and pulled my skirt down in one swift motion. Suddenly I was completely nude wearing only the sexy heels. Ryan and I had innocently flirted for years and he seemed ready to take me up on all the innuendo we had exchanged throughout the years.

He reached around and grabbed my ass, pulling me to him and kissed me hard. I could feel his erection pressed against my stomach and I was greedy to feel it against my bare skin. No sooner had I begun to unzip his fly when I felt a stinging slap across my ass very quickly followed by another, it was Ed and he was enjoying the red welts appearing on my ass. Surprisingly, so was I. I continued to unsheathe Ryan's cock and was pleased to see it was long and thin. This was a cock that I could easily force down my narrow throat and I hungrily bent over and took all of him into my mouth. I relished the steel like hardness of his member covered in soft skin, how could I ever have thought that I could give this up?

I sucked his cock like I was starving, all the while Ed was behind me viciously whacking my upturned bottom and soothing it occasionally with a gentle rub. I could feel the wetness of my sloppy pussy dripping down the inside of my thighs and was desperate to feel anything rub against it. I snaked my left hand toward my clit and was swatted away by Jim. He suddenly plunged a couple of fingers inside of my steaming hot slit and I moaned in ecstasy. Ed was telling me over and over again that whore wives must be punished as his friends simultaneously used their cock and fingers to invade my mouth and twat. For a girl who asked for cock with little hope of getting it just a few short hours ago, I was enjoying my penance more than I could have imagined. I moved my mouth faster and faster up and down Ryan's lovely cock in rhythm with the in and out of Jim's fingers pushing in and out of my tight hole.

I could feel that I wasn't far away from an orgasm and I believe Ed saw the signs. He came from behind to see the little parlor trick I was about to perform. When I come, I have absolutely no gag reflex and can cram cock down my throat like a porn star. I began to feel the waves of orgasm crash over me and was furiously sucking Ryan's hard dick down my throat. My nose was pushed against his stomach as I swallowed over and over again, pulling him deep into my warm tight throat. He soon began to dump his hot come down my throat and I swallowed gulps of sweet come as my cunt was pulsating around Jim's fingers.

I looked up to see Ed and Steve watching appreciatively from the sofa. They were both very impressed and enjoying the show. Ryan sat down and began to catch his breath. Jim however was just getting started and pushed me over the back of the loveseat. He raised my ass up and jammed his fat cock into me, ramming it hard enough that it sounded like a slap when our bodies met. He fucked me hard and as deeply as he could, I pushed myself back at him, I wanted to feel him deep inside of me, but he was giving me all he could and I desperately wanted more. Losing all control I pushed back at him as hard as he was slamming into me. My head was shaking wildly and I was like an animal, striving with single minded purpose to get what I needed, which was a full cavity full of cock. I could feel him getting bigger, but he was unable to get deeper and I was so close to coming, if only he could reach in further.

My face was suddenly grasped strongly by two hands and a hard cock was unceremoniously shoved into my mouth. I knew instantly it was Ed's beautiful, delicious cock and I was home. The feel of his head pushing past my lips and plunging into my mouth was just what I needed. I came hard and fiercely sucked my husband's delightfully engorged member down my throat. I was no longer feeling anything other than ecstasy. The muscles of my pussy were milking every drop of boiling hot semen from Jim's dick and my throat was full. I felt like a starving person at an all you can eat buffet, thankful and greedy.

Jim pulled out of me and I was free to lavish all of my attention on Ed's perfect dick. I sucked him sweetly and hard alternating the pressure to build his pleasure. I knelt down before him to do my job better and to give my strained legs a rest. Saliva was all over my face and he was fucking my mouth with determination I've only seen on his face when he is snowboarding. I was desperately worshipping this man's shaft and he continued to ram it into my mouth like a sword stabbing me in the face over and over again. Suddenly I realized that he was ready to come and I knew I didn't want it to end. I stopped abruptly.

He looked like he wanted to scream with frustration. Forgetting that anyone was there I climbed onto my hands and knees and begged him to fuck my ass. He quickly got into position and slid his perfectly sized and shaped pipe up my ass. I was in bliss, my ass was full and I could've cried out for joy! Before I had a chance to express my gratitude, Steve's cock plunged into my mouth. It was big, and I was greedily trying to suck it all in as my husband continued to slide skillfully in and out of my tight flower. I had never been so totally consumed with erotic sensations and I was overwhelmed. I love it in the ass, it makes me crazy and I knew I would be experiencing another crushing orgasm before long.

I didn't know if I could possibly fit Steve's big cock down my throat when I came, but this was building up to one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had. If I would ever be able to deep throat a dick this big, it would be now. Ed increased the force and intensity; he was driving his cock all the way up my ass, over and over again. If I didn't have such a huge cock pushing its way into my throat I would have screamed loud enough to wake the neighborhood. I began bucking wildly, pushing back into Ed with such force that he was granted entry into my depths greater than we had ever achieved before. I came with great heaving convulsions as he pumped his huge load of searing hot come all over my quivering bottom.

Miraculously, Steve's dick pushed over the back of my mouth into the sweet comfort of my welcoming throat. He gasped loudly; I don't believe any woman had ever been able to fit his big monster down her throat, until now. He came quickly and poured it all into my eager mouth. I was breathing heavy and completely drained. I heard Ed's voice from behind me saying, 'Get out." I was stunned but too numb to do anything but look around for my clothes. He laughed then and said, "Not you Tina, this is your home. These fucko's have to get out, I have plans for you. "

scram
scram
2 Followers