Never Forget Your Roots

Story Info
How marriage reunites old friends.
2.3k words
4.2
12.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack...Jack are you awake."

My partially numbed mind first registered the harsh sound of the door being slid open then those words as she entered the van. Why was I sleeping in the van, well our house was full, full of all the relatives who were visiting during my sister's wedding. As for the van, it's an old style VW camper; you know the type where the whole roof lifts up to give you headroom.

Being male, tidiness is never a strong point and within seconds my visitor was cursing under her breath as she made her way towards the makeshift bed. With half opened eyes I watched as she got undressed then laid her dress over the driving seat; through the translucent roof a full moon revealed what a great body she had. God I wished she would talk some more, for whoever she was, she was certainly very attractive. I wasn't prepared for the thoughts I was having. I wasn't thinking about anything sexual in particular, but here we were going to be sleeping in the same bed and my loins were beginning to stir.

She kind of smiled at me as she knelt at the foot of the bed ready for the crawl forward, the moonlight revealing a deep furrow in her chest. Sensing her approach I slid over as far as I could before she nervously got in beside me. She faced away from me, causing her arse to brush against me for a brief moment. I couldn't stop myself from getting hard even though I didn't want to; I had to face away from her so I wasn't poking her.

"You don't have to roll over," she said, "I don't mind if you spoon me."

"Oh, I...uh, just getting comfortable," I answered.

For the next few minutes, I tried to think about something else, but my erection just wouldn't go down. Everytime she moved I got a waft of her scent; Jesus, how am I expected to sleep like this, for starter's I'm on my wrong side and my penis felt as if it would reach the moon.

She rolled over, faced my back then placed a hand on my hip.

"Are you embarrassed to be sleeping with me?" she asked.

I turned my head, but not my body. "Of course not."

"Then roll over. I can't talk to you with your back facing me."

"I...can't," I replied stupidly.

"Why not?"

"Because...Because I just can't!"

The bed gave a little shake as my female companion gave a little giggle.

"Really?" she asked. "You were never this shy when you last had an erection to show off?"

Suddenly it clicked. "Susan is that you."

"At last; I was beginning to wonder if you would remember me, now don't be embarrassed, I promise I won't look under the covers. Well not just yet."

I slowly rolled over and faced her, making sure there was enough space between us; it wasn't easy, for in the van you're trapped in on three sides and normally one has to move in synchronisation.

"Don't worry about...touching me; your little porky pig." teasing me as she recalled my unflattering childhood name for her.

"But, it's embarrassing. I've got nothing on. I didn't expect visitor's...especially you."

She giggled. "Yes, I expect it has been a shock for you, especially dropping in like this but there was no room in the house and it was your Mum who suggested I should come out here."

I moved a few inches closer to her, and misjudged the length of my penis. I jabbed her groin lightly, making her eyes go wide. She tried not to snigger, while I tried to shift myself so I wasn't touching her.

"Sorry," I said.

"That's okay we're almost family, so I guess that stuff shouldn't bother us."

"That's easy for you to say," I replied. "Your boobs have certainly come-on since we were last in bed together. Remember those days in Mum and Dad's old caravan."

She laughed. ."Ah yes, those days of innocents, where as kids you, me and Sarah would play Doctor's and Nurses or the like, anything so we could explore each others bodies.

"Look, let's just forget about my erection and your boobs and try and get some sleep."

"How do we do that?"

"Well...you roll over onto your normal side and we'll take it from there." I murmured, now feeling the full effects of the party.

With that Susan rolled over on to her left side and I soon followed, in effect we were spooning but with a small gap between us on account of my slowly dwindling erection.

"Move closer," she said.

I complied, and scooted closer until our bodies gelled. My chest pressed against her back, my hand resting gently against her belly.

"Hmm, this is much better," she said.

I didn't know what to say. I enjoyed her warmth pressed against me. My penis twitched and jumped a couple of times, Susan responded by moving her body even harder against me.

"Is that better?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said.

Surprisingly, we both soon fell asleep. When I awoke, we were still positioned as we slept; my hard penis was nestled tight against the cheeks of her arse. I didn't need to glance at my watch, for it was still early dawn. No one would be up yet and through habit knew I couldn't get back to sleep. I put my hand back onto Susan's hip, and ground my penis into her arse gently.

She stirred and moved back against me.

"Mmmm...If you're thinking the same as me, it'll be a nice way to start the morning" mumbled Susan still half asleep, but responding to my movements.

Carefully I unfastened her bra which I then removed with some help from Susan; her panties came off next again with some help. Soon we both lay there naked, me fully aroused, Susan totally unmoved.

I gently nudged my penis into the cheeks of her arse again. She squirmed a bit then muttered.

"I need to get more comfortable."

With this she opened her legs slightly and pushed back with her arse. Suddenly the head of my penis was entombed in a warm wet tunnel; I gently thrust forward as far as I could go.

"Mmmm...just as I thought" mumbled Susan

I shook my head, not sure what she meant. I gently thrust into her again then resting my hand on her stomach I began to slowly and gently fuck her. It wasn't long before she joined in by working her vaginal muscles, Jesus, when they wanted to be, they were tight and once in their grip it was agony for me to complete a stroke.

After a few minutes I felt myself starting to cum. I stopped hoping the sensation would pass, but Susan just carried on squeezing her muscles around my shaft, and that was it I couldn't stop myself cumming.

I held her tightly against my body as I thrust myself into her. I figured if I was going to cum, I was going to make sure it felt good. I pressed against her tightly and squirted cum into her, my hand found a nipple which I tweaked with every spurt of cum.

When I was finished, I didn't know what to do. I released my grip on her, and she didn't move.

I sensed that she had fallen asleep, but I was still wide awake. We were both naked, and my somewhat shrinking penis was still entombed within the cheeks of her arse. I couldn't believe what I had done, and that she had gone along with it.

I must have dropped back off to sleep for the next thing I heard was a banging on the door and someone shouting that breakfast was ready. Susan got up and stretched, giving me a wonderful view of her naked body. Boy had she changed since our last naked encounter, done was the podgy body of a juvenile, before me stood a mature woman, a wee bit heavy in the bust but the rest, well I think one would call it toned. She glanced back at me and smiled, and then started dressing. I lay in bed until she had left, and then got dressed myself. When I went into the kitchen, people was sitting around the table while mum cooked breakfast. I glanced at her, she smiled knowingly at me.

That day, most of my enlarged family said their goodbyes and left. Susan said that she had to run some Auntie and Uncle home but she would be back in the evening; Mum overheard this and again just smiled, from the look on her face I got the impression that a bit of match making was taking place.

Susan returned back at our place just in time for supper, after my parents had gone to bed we talked about the old times, the times before she and her parents had moved away. That night I eagerly waited for Susan in my room. Now, my room was in fact a converted garage, Dad had converted it whilst grandmother was alive, this was in the days before granny flats had even been thought of, it was self contained and in many ways a real honey trap. When Susan arrived she shut the door then just stood before me wearing a dressing gown.

"Trackers?" she said. "Are we going somewhere?"

I didn't say anything. She just undid the belt to her gown then shimmed her shoulders until it fell to the ground for underneath she was totally naked, I had only a second to take in her nudity before she turned the lights off. I shed my trackers as she crawled into bed where I quickly joined her.

"Are you mad?" I asked.

She frowned. "Why?"

"Taking a chance coming to my room"

She paused. "You started something this morning, now I want to finish it."

With Susan resting her head on my chest and gently teasing a nipple we started to talk about our love life, not expecting her warm grip I jumped as I felt her fingers wrap around my penis, where she played lightly on its length.

I stretched my arm down and lightly circled the small of her back, occasionally extending my reach towards her arse; she acknowledged this by gently relaxing her buttocks so I had better access to her anus. We played with each other like this for a while until I wanted to feel her pussy. Soon we reversed positions and I ran my hand down her chest and stomach, until I reached her lower belly. She shifted so I could reach her crotch, and I soon felt her neatly trimmed pussy. I traced her slit up and down, and bravely entered her with my finger.

Her gentle rubbing on my penis soon turned into full masturbation. I didn't know if she wanted me to cum, so I distracted myself by playing with her pussy. She began to moan, and I began to touch up her anus whilst I fingered her.

She tensed suddenly and her body spasmed. I felt her pussy tighten and contract around my finger. She gasped and her face contorted, and I realised she was having an orgasm. After she finished, she looked at me contentedly.

"How many years has it been?" I asked.

"Too long." she replied"

"Do you want to...?"

She thought for a moment and then nodded. I got on top of her and guided my penis to her warm wet hole. I thrust forward then briefly felt some resistance which I carefully pushed past. She gasped as she slowly took in my full length. I lay still on top of her; I could feel her heart beating through my chest. She held me tightly against her while she adjusted to the feeling of a penis inside of her for a very long time.

I started fucking her, slowly at first then as she gripped my hips with her legs and dug her heels unto my arse I fucked her harder until we had a rhythm going. I watched as her body tensed up once more, and she had another orgasm. I was amazed I was lasting this long, but when I felt her vaginal muscles grip my cock, I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

I started to pull out, but she held me inside of her.

"No...No cum in me," she said. "Cum in my pussy. It's alright."

I trusted her and resumed humping. Our eyes were locked together as I fucked her pussy even harder, and she could feel my penis throb and twitch inside of her. I grunted and released my semen into her, squirting endlessly inside of her belly. When I finally finished, we just stared at each other panting, my penis still inside of her.

Susan smiled. "That was much better than this morning."

I smiled, "Yeah, for me too."

"Jack...There is one thing though...I'm Susan not Sarah."

"Pardon"

"You know what I'm on about, Sarah and I have remained friends for years, I know all about you and her, she use to write to me quite frequently about your love making, how such a kind and loving person you were. She also described how cut up you were when she found a husband, a man in many ways just like you. It was through her letters that I realised that I still loved you and for months all I wished for was to be by your side, to help you through your agony and when I received the wedding invitation, Sis and I thought, with Mum's help that this would be the ideal time for us to get back together."

Too dumbstruck, I shrugged my shoulders and offered no immediate reply. After all I had just had the fuck of my life and possibly many more to come.

End