Pleasures of Masturbation Ch. 05

Story Info
Phone call leads to masturbation.
2.2k words
4.21
35.6k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a little bit different than the first 4 I wrote but I hope that you enjoy it.

*

I met a man on the net that has really got into my mind. His way with words is incredible. His voice is so fucking erotic!!!! When I talk with him it's almost like he is right next to me whispering into my ear. His name is Ryan. We have played online and on the phone for quite a while. He has a great body and very nice cock. He knows how much I love the mushroom shape of his cock head. The purplish color it gets when he is so hard is very exciting to me.

I was sitting at home when my cell phone started to vibrate. I looked at the number and knew immediately who it was. I couldn't take his call since my son was home. My mind immediately went into over drive. I knew Ryan was horny and wanted to talk to me. My mind was racing wondering what he was saying. After about 5 minutes my cell phone lit up showing me that I had a voice mail. I was torn between going into the bathroom and listening or just waiting until my son was settled in front of the TV. I decided to wait. About 5 minutes later my phone rings again. Sure enough it was Ryan. I definitely couldn't answer this time since my son was sitting right behind me. Once again it lit up showing me I had another message.

By this time my pussy is dripping. I know Ryan is talking dirty on the phone and I am dying to know what he is saying. I am hoping that he came on the phone for me. His orgasms are so fucking intense!!!

I tell my son that I am not feeling that good and that I am going to lay down. So he goes into his bedroom to watch TV and I go into my room and lock the door. I head to my secret hiding place and pull out a dildo and my wand. Standing near my bed I strip totally naked. I reach up and cup my 42C tits and squeeze them together. I start to wonder what it would be like to have a cock between them. Sliding my hands forward, my fingers pinch my nipples gently. Then I pull one them making them extend. Releasing my nipples I climb into bed.

Before I call my voice mail I dip my fingers into my incredibly wet pussy. I pull them out and rub juices all over the outer lips. Dipping them back in and getting them wet again I bring them up to my nipples and cover them with my pussy juices. I can smell the scent of my pussy. This only fuels my desires to be with a woman.

Plugging in the earpiece for my phone I dial the voice mail.

"You have to 2 new messages. To listen to your messages please press 1. For all other options please press the pound key." says the woman's voice. All I am thinking as I wait for her to go through the routine is to just hurry up and say what you have to say.

I press 1 and I hear his voice. His incredibly, sexy voice. The voice that turns me on so much.

"Hey baby, it's me Ryan. I figured you seen the phone number and couldn't pick up. It's OK baby, I understand. Are you busy baby? I know you are dying to pick up." he says.

"I am sitting here stroking my cock Donna. I had some free time so I am watching some porn. I'm watching a really hot series of cream pies. Cream pies from both the ass and pussy. Oh God Donna that was such a turn on watching them." said Ryan.

While I am listening to him I have taken my dildo and pressed it against my wet pussy, slowly rubbing it over my lips. I tease myself and just press the head of it in. Feeling the ridge of the head of the real looking dildo push in and out of my pussy turns me on so much. I'm thinking of Ryan's mushroom shaped head teasing my aching pussy.

"The woman in the video is on her back baby and her man is fucking her ass. He is fucking her like crazy, ramming his fucking hard cock deep in her ass. He is grunting and groaning baby. He is going to cum in her fucking ass!!! She's begging him to fuck her harder. He's groaning really loud as he pounds his cock deep in her ass one last time, releasing his load of cum in her ass." says Ryan with his sexy voice.

By this time I am working the dildo in and out of my hot cunt. I am thinking of Ryan fucking me. Thinking of him depositing his thick gobs of cum in my cunt. While Ryan is talking I am whispering for him to fuck me.

"Oh god Ryan don't stop. Fuck me please." I whisper.

Ryan starts telling me more, "He's pulling his cock out now baby. His cum is seeping from her ass baby, right down to her cunt. Oh God Donna that is so fucking incredibly erotic."

"You would love that baby wouldn't you? You would love for me to fuck your ass. To feel my cock throb and spasm in your ass. You could feel my cum spray inside you and feel me pull out." said Ryan.

Hearing Ryan talk about this woman getting fucked in the ass makes me want his cock deep in my ass. I reach for the KY jelly and squirt some on my ass. Pressing a finger against my hole, it goes in easily. I bring another finger up and push 2 fingers in my ass and slowly fuck it. Feeling that I am opened enough I squirt some KY on the dildo and rub it around. Laying on my side and lifting one of my legs I press the dildo against my opening. The head pops into my ass and feels so fucking good.

Whispering softly I beg Ryan to fuck my ass. "Fuck me baby, fuck me like I need. Fuck my ass baby. I need your hard cock so deep in my ass!!"

I push the dildo further up my ass. It hurts a little but I don't care. I know it's going to fucking push me over the edge with an orgasm.

"You would get up and squat baby and we would watch as my cum drips from your ass. I would capture it all on video Donna, especially a close up of my cum dripping from you." Ryan continues.

"We would playing it while we are laying in bed cuddling and I know we will start to get so turned on from it. My fingers would rub your ass baby and that's when you would beg me to FUCK YOUR ASS AGAIN Donna." said Ryan.

"Yes Ryan fuck me again. Fuck my tight ass. I am begging you baby" I whisper.

I am pushing the dildo further up my ass and trying to fuck myself like Ryan would fuck me. I have watched him on cam. Seen how he would grab my hips and ram his cock hard and fast in me.

"Can you imagine that baby? Can you feel me fucking your hot ass? Can you feel me grabbing your hips as I pound my fucking cock up your ass? Your body moving forward as I ram my cock harder and harder. I'm spanking your ass as I start cumming and cumming and cumming deep into your ass." said Ryan.

I grab my wand and turn it on high and press it against my clit. I start fucking my ass faster and faster. The pain and pleasure driving me crazy with lust. I want to scream out as my orgasm hits but I can't. My body starts to shake and my clit throbs as I start cumming. It feels like I am squirting a little bit but I know I'm not. My juices seem to be oozing from my clit.

"I would pull my cock out now Donna and watch the cum drip from it. Would that turn you on baby, seeing a video tape of us fucking? My cock throbbing in your ass? Seeing my mushroom shaped head as I pull it out from your ass? Then eventually a close up of your hot, sexy ass dripping my cum. Does that turn you on baby?" asks Ryan in his sexy voice.

I leave the dildo up my ass because I know Ryan would want me to. He would want me to continue to rub my clit because one orgasm from me is not enough for him. He loves to make me cum over and over.

"Oh god baby that is such a fucking turn on. You know I would be fixed baby so I could cum in you over and over. That's what you want right baby? To have me fill your cunt and ass with my cum." he asks. "

I am going to call you back in a little while and see if you can answer baby. I am so hard for you Donna." said Ryan as he hung up.

"To play this message again press 7. To erase this message press 4. To save this message press 9." said the woman's voice again. So I pressed the 9 button so I could play this over again.

"Your next message is from phone number XXX-XXXX and was received at 4:36 p.m." said the same voice again.

"Hi baby, I guess you couldn't pick up again. It's okay. I bet your mind is racing wondering what I am saying. I bet your pussy is so wet already isn't it baby?" said Ryan.

"Well anyway, I am heading to Seattle on a business trip and I won't be back until after the weekend. It's too bad you aren't located there. I would have made arrangements to call on you." he said.

Hearing his voice again makes me start to play with my clit more and more. I can hear the intensity in his voice that he is close to cumming. His breathing is becoming heavier.

"I am so horny Donna. I looked at the phone the other day to see how long we talked. It was almost an hour and I came 3 times during that time. Almost one incredible hour where we turned each other on. We fucked each other in our minds. It's been so long since I came that many times in such a short time span baby. That just shows you how much you turn me on Donna." said Ryan.

I squeezed the dildo with my ass muscles pretending I was gripping Ryan's cock. I rolled to a position in the bed so I could keep the dildo up my ass and kind of rock on it to feel like I was being fucked. Spreading my cunt lips with one hand and rubbing my clit with the other I continued to listen to Ryan.

"Can you tell what I'm doing baby? I know you can. You can tell by my voice baby. You know me so well by now. You can tell when I am intense. You know I want to fuck you. Yes that's right you love it when I say I WANT TO FUCK YOU." said that sexy voice.

"You can tell I want to fuck you by my voice. I can still hear you cumming that day baby. I can picture you laying on your side shoving that dildo up your ass. God that was so fucking hot Donna." said Ryan.

"I am picturing you on your knees taking my cock in your mouth as your hands grab my ass. Pulling my cheeks apart, your finger rubbing my asshole as you take my cock deep and swallow me completely. Pushing your finger in, you start fucking my ass." Ryan breathed heavily.

My body bounced up and down on the bed, the dildo going in deeper and deeper. My fingers working furiously on my clit. I wanted to be with him and have his cock in my mouth. I wanted to taste his cum. Roll it over my tongue and open my mouth and show it to him. I wanted to swallow every drop of his thick, white cum. I knew Ryan was close to cumming and I wanted to cum with him.

"Oh yess baby stick it in, stick your finger deep up my ass. OH YESSSSS BABY, I'M CUMMING." Ryan screamed.

"Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkk Ryan, I'm cumming with you baby. Oh my god" I whispered as my fingers released my clit from their grip.

"Oh god. Oh fuck baby. Oh god Donna that was incredible. Oh shit. Oh fuck that felt so good." he whispered.

"I will talk to you soon baby." said Ryan as he hung up.

I laid there with the dildo still in my ass thinking about this man. How his voice and words can make me so fucking hot. I slowly pulled the dildo from my ass. My ass felt empty. I couldn't wait for another call from Ryan. Only this time I hoped that I would get to talk to him. I wanted him to hear my moans of pleasure. To be able to scream out my intense orgasm for him. I wanted to hear him say, "Cum baby, cum for me!!"