Brotherly Love Ch. 08

Story Info
Now the police have control.
2k words
4.15
27.1k
5

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myalyn
Myalyn
48 Followers

"No, wait!" I planted my feet on the floor so that the two officers holding my arms had to stop walking. "That's Mark, please, let me see him!"

"Sorry honey, we can't. You have to come here to the other room with us. Your brother is here at the station too, so if you want to be kept away from him, we should get you into the room as quick as possible so he doesn't see you and make a scene." The one officer urged gently.

"Then at least somebody tell Mark I'm here and that I came willingly. Please!" I begged, tears streaming down my face.

"I don't know if we can do that, but I'll check with Det. Vichey." The officer promised.

"Thank you," I sobbed. Poor Mark was all I could think, freaking out, worried that he would be thrown in jail for trying to save me from stupid Logan.

The room I was put into had a table and three chairs at it. A large two-way mirror took up most of one of the walls. I knew Logan was behind that mirror, I could just feel it.

When I sat at the table, the officers both left, leaving me alone.

I heard a door slam and some loud voices right outside the door to my room.

It wasn't Logan, it almost sounded like Derek.

What was he doing here? I wondered.

A moment later, the door opened and in walked Derek, a business looking man, probably his lawyer and Det. Vichey, the one who came to the motel room.

I jumped up and ran over to Derek, throwing my arms around his neck, burying my face in his shoulder, crying.

He instinctively wrapped his arms around me and leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Hey kiddo, it's ok. I've got an excellent lawyer here to help you guys out. Everything is going to be fine ok?"

"Oh Derek! They've got Marky! Don't let them take him away from me please!" I cried, still holding onto Derek for dear life.

'It's ok Jaimie, that's not going to happen ok, please, babe, don't cry!" Derek soothed, rubbing his hands up & down my back, holding me tight.

He walked us over to the table, sitting me down in a chair and taking his place behind me, his hands on my shoulders, keeping contact with me.

"Jaimie, we need you to give us a statement on the events of last night ok?" Det. Vichey placed a large notepad and pen in front of me. "You need to tell us everything, down to what you believe your brother's reasons were for his actions, what Mark's reasons were, etc. Anything you can tell us to help us figure out what happened ok?"

I nodded and the Detective left the room.

"Miss Booth, you should tell them everything that happened from the time you left your brother's care until you were picked up today by the police. Don't leave out any details. The more you can tell them, the better."

I looked up at Derek with an expression of horror on my face.

"Everything?" I mouthed.

Derek nodded.

"Yeah, probably should. That will give them an idea behind Logan's reaction." Derek smirked.

My face flushed red with embarrassment as I picked up the pen and began to go over the events of the last two days.

When I was done, my hand hurt from all the writing. I mentioned my reason for leaving my own birthday party early -- Jacklin. I said how Mark and I had been intimate (those were the words I'd used) and about the fight with Logan & Mark. I gave a play by play of Logan & my conversation in the car on the way home from Mark & Derek's. I explained how Logan nailed my door shut, cut off my phone and internet access. Left out the part after that and before Mark swooped in to rescue me. Then I talked about how Mark took me to the motel and that we'd been intimate again, then that the cops showed up.

I hoped that would be enough.

The lawyer took it from me and read it over. His face flushed as he got to the part about Mark & I. My face flushed too, now that this part of my life was going to be public.

"Derek, can you go check on Marky? Make sure he knows I'm here and that it's going to be ok? Please?" I reached up and put my hand on Derek's hand that was still on my shoulder. He was staying by me more than I could have hoped. And I was so thankful, I needed him then more than he could imagine.

"Yeah I'll go see what I can do." He leaned down, planted a kiss on the top of my head and knocked on the door. An officer let him out and peered in at me. He nodded at me and then closed the door again.

I let out a huge sigh.

"Miss Booth, this statement is excellent. It is very thorough and I think this will help your case immensely." The lawyer spoke as he put the papers down in front of him on the table. "You just need to sign & date this at the bottom." He pushed it back to me and I complied quickly.

"Do you think they can help to keep Logan away from me?" I asked curiously. I didn't know this man or know how much he knew of the situation other than what Derek might have told him and what my statement obviously explained.

"I'm not sure. Because he is your legal guardian, I don't believe you can get a restraining order against him unless you move out of your house and become independent of him."

"Move out of my home?" I gasped. I had never thought about that. Leave my parents' house? My house? I know it was pretty destroyed at this point from what Mark and his friend probably did the night before, but it was my home! I couldn't just leave! Where was I supposed to go?

"Mr. White has put in a petition to be assigned your new legal guardian, which would involve you moving into his home with himself and Mark. I am working on that to see how I can make that sound like a good idea to the judge."

"Oh wow." I hadn't even considered doing something that drastic.

The lawyer stood up and went over to the door. He knocked lightly and it opened immediately.

"Miss Booth is finished with her statement. Is Det. Vichey available?" He spoke brusquely to the officer. All business. I liked him.

"Yes sir, I'll get him for you right away." The officer replied and closed the door again.

"Can I ask you something off the record?" I asked suddenly.

The lawyer sat down across the table from me and nodded.

"Can Logan charge Mark with raping me or anything stupid like that?" My voice trembled. I knew something like that would destroy me, would destroy Mark and definitely get him jail time. I couldn't handle that at all.

"No, you are of age and a consenting adult. Unless Mr. Booth can prove you are not of sound mind while making that decision you will be fine." He smiled to reassure me.

"I am of perfectly sound mind." I agreed.

Detective Vichey returned to the room and read over my statement.

"Ok, Miss Booth, it looks good. Everything is there that will help us decide the right avenue to follow." He turned to leave but I jumped up and grabbed his arm.

"Detective?"

He turned to look at me, glancing down at my fierce grip on his sleeve.

I dropped my hand immediately, not realizing I'd just assaulted a police officer.

"Yes?"

"Can I please talk to Mark, or can someone please get a message to him for me? Please?" I begged. I tried to put on my best puppy dog face and in the process was able to conjure up some tears to go with it.

He sighed.

"To be honest, at this time, communication between the two of you is not permitted. We are still working on getting Mark's statement and I can't have anything you say to him sway his words."

"Can you just tell him I'm here and I'm ok? Please? Can you just tell him I love him?" I placed my hand on his arm gently. Hoping with all my heart that he'd agree to something.

"I'll see what I can do." He gave me a nod and left.

I went over and sunk into the chair again.

Where was Derek? I wondered. And how long was I going to be stuck here?

About half an hour later there was a knock on the door. After a moment, two men came in, followed by Det. Vichey. Derek's lawyer was still with me, Derek had not returned, nor had I received any news of Mark yet.

I was about ready to lose my cool. I needed to know Mark was ok. I knew he was flipping out, thinking I was still alone with no money at the motel, starving by this point. Which I was. My stomach let out a loud growl.

"Sorry," I whispered.

"Miss Booth, these are your family's lawyers. They are here to inform you that control of your guardianship has been transferred to your Aunt Leila." Detective Vichey announced.

"WHAT?! NO WAY!!!" I freaked right out. Aunt Leila lived seven hours away. If I was sent away to live with her, I'd never see Mark again.

"I'm sorry, but you need to gather your things now, you'll be boarding a flight to Buffalo, New York in about an hour." One of the other lawyers stated matter-of-factly.

"No, I refuse. I am NOT going!" I yelled. There was no way. I couldn't leave Boston. I could not leave Mark.

"We can restrain you if need be, Jaimie, but you'd be better off co-operating and coming with us right now." The other lawyer spoke up.

"Um, do I not have any rights? I'm 19 for crying out loud. I can live on my own, I want out of this crap!" I backed away from the lawyers who were coming towards me to take me away.

When the first one reached out towards me I lost it. I started swinging my arms wildly, screaming and kicking. There was no way they were going to make me leave with them. Not if I could help it.

"Would you please do something about this?" The one lawyer snapped at the Detective.

"Excuse me but does my client not get a chance to fight her case in front of a judge before you whisk her out of the city?" Derek's lawyer stood up, coming to my defense.

"Not at this time, no." The man in front of me shook his head as I was about to kick him right in the knee. He managed to step aside away from my foot.

"Listen Jaimie, you cannot act this way. I'm sorry but there's nothing you can do to stop this, you need to calm down and come with us." Detective Vichey stepped up in front of me, reaching his hands out to me.

"NO, seriously, don't touch me!" I cried and at this point, didn't care who I kicked or punched. I just kept swinging for all I was worth.

A few seconds later four officers came into the room, with handcuffs out and ready.

I knew it was over if I didn't do something quick.

I screamed at the top of my lungs as I lunged forwards at the Detective. I fought with all the strength I had, kicking, scratching, and biting his arm. Assaulting a police officer should get me thrown in a jail cell and then give Derek some time to find a way out of this mess.

The four officers came at me so fast, I wasn't sure what happened. I felt all my limbs being grabbed, my arms wrenched behind my back and my legs held together. The pain that wrenched through my body when the cuffs went on my wrists made me shriek. It was too tight, I couldn't breathe, and there were too many hands on my body.

Suddenly everything when black.

Myalyn
Myalyn
48 Followers