Offlines

Story Info
Offline sexual IM banter.
1.6k words
3.71
22.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,910 Followers

For much of this year, I was trading some rather interesting IMs with a friend halfway around the world. Because of the time difference, we are rarely ever on IM at the same time, so most of our interactions end up being via offline messages (i.e., when I am offline, she sends an IM to me which I then see when I sign on later, and vice versa). These have become something I personally look forward to each morning when I awaken and each evening when I return from the office, and I definitely enjoy tantalizing her and teasing her with my words.

The date and time stamps and the content of the messages are accurate and true, but names and other potentially-identifying items have been changed to protect the naughty. Unfortunately, the smilies did not copy from IM.

*****

Wolf (4/6/2008 7:12:30 AM): Concerning your "(TITLE WITHHELD)" post, I can quite envision myself standing before you as you kneel, my fists in your hair, controlling the movements of your head, making you gag around my bulbous tip, ultimately filling you with multiple jets of white, then dropping to my knees in the aftermath and clutching you tightly as you swallow my seed...

LRRH(4/7/2008 2:27:12 AM): wow you are incredibly naughty and i dont just mean your icon.. that offline was amazing! how do you come up with stuff like that??

LRRH(4/7/2008 2:27:34 AM): that's why you are the best! and i still have a lot to learn from you

Wolf (4/7/2008 4:40:23 AM): I would be quite willing to teach

LRRH(4/7/2008 5:17:49 AM): ah should i call you teacher then?

Wolf (4/7/2008 6:00:21 AM): That makes it sound like a teacher/student fantasy

Wolf (4/8/2008 5:23:57 AM): Imagine being on your stomach on the forest floor, propped up by a thin log as I lay upon your back, moving within your tight ass, groaning in your ear as I try to hold back my impending release to enjoy your body just a little longer, but despite myself, I drive deep into you and still myself, firing my cum deep into your bowels as you cry out into the night and claw at the forest floor......

LRRH(4/8/2008 6:50:37 AM): okay now that is a massively sexy imagining! and a very naughty one! how do you walk around with a kinky brain like that?? it must be very hard to concentrate on anything but kinky stuff

LRRH(4/8/2008 6:51:27 AM): you are a bad man

Wolf (4/8/2008 6:25:42 PM): Not bad, just... full of erotic and kinky ideas

LRRH(4/8/2008 10:33:47 PM): there are worse things to be full of

Wolf (4/9/2008 5:57:28 AM): True enough.

Wolf (4/9/2008 6:06:39 AM): Perhaps you would enjoy being full of cum? Having a guy shooting inside you, his seed splattering against your cervix as he growls loudly to announce his conquest of your body, of you, rutting fast and hard into you as his primal need seizes control of him and prevents him from being slow and gentle with you...........

LRRH(4/9/2008 8:15:10 AM): lol you KNOW i would enjoy that very much you are just trying to tease and torment me i know your tricks!

Wolf (4/9/2008 5:21:01 PM): Clearly you already know me quite well

Wolf (4/9/2008 5:23:57 PM): Just to tease and torment you a little more, imagine being bound to the end of a clothesline, your wrists lashed to the crossbeam and ropes at your chest and waist and lower legs securing you to the support post, blindfolded, with a special pistoning penis gag thrusting into your mouth as your clothes are slowly cut from you - a snip here, a snip there - to slowly reveal your flesh to the fading daylight, touches and kisses granted to your skin as more and more of your body is uncovered...

Wolf (4/9/2008 7:29:40 PM): ...or perhaps you would prefer to be laying on a blanket on a beach, your bikini top removed as suntan oil is slowly worked into your bare back by someone who would rather squirt something other than oil on your back........

Wolf (4/9/2008 7:42:12 PM): ...or maybe you might find a greater delight in clamping your thighs tightly against someone's head as you are eaten and fingered nearly to the point of orgasm, then denied the release you crave, your hands bound to the headboard of the bed so that you cannot touch yourself and bring yourself to completion......

LRRH(4/10/2008 7:55:58 AM): oh my god!!! what are you trying to do to me??? these offlines are beyond teasing and tormenting and actually cross into cruel but in a very sexy way obviously your brain rocks!

LRRH(4/10/2008 7:56:11 AM): as to what i'd prefer..

LRRH(4/10/2008 7:56:13 AM): hrrmmm

LRRH(4/10/2008 7:56:24 AM): i can't choose.. why can't i have them all??

Wolf (4/10/2008 5:54:35 PM): Even the orgasm denial scenario sounds good to you?

Wolf (4/10/2008 5:54:42 PM): Then you are definitely my type of girl

Wolf (4/10/2008 5:55:52 PM): I quite enjoy having a young woman begging to cum, practically delirious in her lust, struggling in her bonds......

Wolf (4/10/2008 6:08:10 PM): Just envision yourself, naked, ankles and wrists secured to stakes driven into the ground, your breasts quivering atop your chest as you writhe in your sexual need, all the sensations you feel heightened by the blindfold which robs you of sight, continually brought near the point of climax but repeatedly denied that exquisite release............

Wolf (4/10/2008 7:11:53 PM): Perhaps a "repeat" of one of my favorite bondage moments... With her wrists and ankles cuffed and secured to the bedposts, a pair of vibrating eggs rumbled inside her, and over the course of about an hour, I slowly turned up the power to the eggs, so that they clanked harder and harder together inside her, to the point that eventually I could hear them within her, and during that hour, I adored her naked body, purposefully avoiding her clitoris, purposely keeping the power to the vibrating eggs just low enough that she was in extreme frustration as I kissed and touched and nibbled and licked her - she would not beg, but she was definitely pleading with her eyes as her sultry gasps and whines and moans and whimpers graced my ears.....

Wolf (4/10/2008 8:40:48 PM): I wonder how you would handle that situation.... Would you beg? Would you voice your sexual frustration? Or would you just plead with your eyes and hope that your writhing and your struggles would entice me enough to grant you the ellusive climax? Or perhaps would you just endure, accepting your situation, recognizing that I gain a deep enjoyment from denying you something as instinctive as an orgasm?

LRRH(4/11/2008 7:44:28 AM): you know something.. i have absolutely no idea how i'd react!! i've never begged in my life and so i don't really know how i'd go about it .. but maybe i would in that situation. i mean i am very orgasm spoilt and going without.. who knows how that would effect me

LRRH(4/11/2008 7:44:58 AM): i'm starting to expect your cruelty and evil IM tormentings now.. but honestly every one of the ideas has taken me by surprise

Wolf (4/11/2008 4:08:54 PM): It would indeed be fun to torment you like that - to discover how you would react, especially if your orgasm denial goes on for a long, long time while I cum upon you several times just to spite you

Wolf (4/12/2008 6:18:32 PM): Perhaps instead of tormenting you with orgasm denial, maybe I should instead wrap a belt or something similar around your neck and occasionally deprive you of oxygen as you finger yourself........

LRRH(4/12/2008 8:52:29 PM): yes because that isn't torment at all lol

LRRH(4/12/2008 8:52:34 PM): good thinking wolfie!

LRRH(4/12/2008 8:52:45 PM): any excuse to deprive a girl of air

Wolf (4/13/2008 7:10:44 AM): I suppose I am just particiularly twisted given that I really really REALLY like the idea of a woman struggling to breathe.

Wolf (4/13/2008 1:22:46 PM): BTW, no one has called me Wolfie before, but I like it

Wolf (4/13/2008 1:23:14 PM): Does that make you Little Red Riding Hood so that I can eat you?

Wolf (4/13/2008 1:23:25 PM): (Somehow, I have a feeling that you would not mind being eaten!!!)

LRRH(4/14/2008 3:51:36 AM): lol maybe you're right and i wouldn't mind too much about being eaten but if you remember the fairytale in the end you get killed wolfie we'll have to re-write the fairytale so that little red riding hood just jumps into bed with the wolf and gets strangled or something

Wolf (4/14/2008 5:14:50 AM): Perhaps Little Red Riding Hood could be riding the wolf, staring down into his possessive eyes as he chokes her with his large hands. But in the end, the wolf ruts into her hard and fast with animalistic desire, claiming her as he cums inside her, his body practically convulsing both within her and upon her from the primal release.

Wolf (4/14/2008 5:57:24 AM): Or maybe instead the wolf chains her to the trunk of a tree, takes a long thin branch which has fallen to the ground, and proceeds to hurt her, enjoying her struggles and her cries, relishing her pain, enjoying seeing the many red lines which soon form upon her bare flesh.....

Wolf (4/14/2008 11:10:27 PM): Or perhaps the wolf instead leads her to the grassy bank of a river, renders her bare, settles her upon the ground, and proceeds to slowly lick her and nibble her and finger her and suck her until her pleasure can no longer be contained..........

*****

And, of course, the "offlines" have continued to the delight of us both :-)

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,910 Followers