Student Seduces Teacher

Story Info
Mr. Gordon seeks Chelsea's coursework, & finds more.
773 words
3.25
76.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at him as he walked past and then waved as he waved to her.

"Chelsea would you mind coming with me to find your coursework?" Mr Gordon asked.

Chelsea stood up nodding and followed him to his classroom, waiting patiently as he opened up the prep room. She entered the room behind him and looked casually as the disarray around her.

"I know it's a mess, would you mind helping me to find the blue folder the work is in?" He asked her.

"Sure Sir. If I can find my way around the room!" Chelsea giggled before exploring a bookshelf from top to bottom. She dug through folders on each shelf until she felt his hands on her hips as he tried to squeeze by in the narrow space between her and the wall. They glanced at each other and turned away, blushing furiously. Chelsea stumbled slightly, knocking files to the floor. She bent over, embarrassed and collected them. Mr Gordon walked over to help her, yet he was unable to take his eyes off the view before him, Chelsea's skirt revealed her black and pink thong which barely hid the treat between her legs. He dragged his eyes away, ashamed to be staring like that. Chelsea felt him standing behind her and stood up immediately her eyes noticing the bulge in his trousers, he turn from her and blushed but she was burning with passion and wanting.

"Mr Gordon, I....." Chelsea began but he interrupted her.

"Please, call me Richard." He blurted out.

"Richard, I'm not a little girl, I'm 18." He nodded, speechless as she placed her hand on his crotch. He shivered and then watched in fascination as she unzipped his trousers and slid them around his ankles, following with his boxers. His penis swelled before her eyes and she felt wet between her legs. She knelt in front of him and took his cock in her mouth whilst he stood caressing her breast through her shirt. He soon pulled her to her feet and slid one hand under her skirt and pulled aside her panties. He rubbed her warm, moist slit whilst using his other hand to undo her shirt and open her bra. He focused on her nipples for a moment and sucked at them greedily using his hands to pull down her panties and skirt. When she stood naked before him she took off his clothes and he knelt before her. She pushed her pussy close to him and he used his tongue to tease her for awhile before plunging his fingers deep inside her.

She dragged him to his feet, begging for him to go deep inside her. He paused for a moment and positioned his dick to enter her.

"Are you sure?" Richard asked her.

"Yes, please, I want you to take my virginity from me!" She begged.

He started to push into her tight pussy, but the moisture made it easy to enter and he thrust himself into her. His balls slapped against her arse with each thrust and she moaned with each one. He pushed harder and harder into her until she screamed with ecstasy and he came inside her. He pulled away and looked at her naked body with his and her juices mingling and dripping down her thighs. She started to stand on her shaky legs, but it wasn't over yet and he pushed her back down before lying her back on a desk. He told her to open her legs wide and as she did he dived between her legs and began hungrily eating her pussy. She moaned and screamed as her rubbed her clit with one hand and thrust his tongue deep into her moist hole. Her pussy throbbed and she was beginning to have an intense orgasm and he reached up with his free and played with her breasts. She came all over his tongue and screamed loud and collapsed as she did. She lay there for a while and then got to her feet. They both dressed silently.

"Thank you Sir. It was amazing." She turned to leave.

"Wait!" He cried, she turned to him, hoping for something more.

"I really wish you weren't leaving this year, but I'm always here for another session if you want."

She smiled and again tried to leave.

"Chelsea? I really do need help finding your coursework though!"

They both began to laugh.

*

Please, please leave comments for me so i can improve. It is my first attempt at erotica and I'm not sure if I've managed to do it well enough. =] thank you for reading!