Hidden Bondage

Story Info
A secret game played between us in public.
1.8k words
4.27
75.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirsemega
sirsemega
920 Followers

We like to play games. We like to play secret games. We are the only ones who know we are playing the games. The rest of world, the people around us are oblivious to the hidden meanings, the looks, the gestures the illusions.

False bravado, saying things that have double meanings, just enough for a stranger or a friend to look askance and wonder. We love making people wonder. 'Are they for real?' 'Did I just hear that?'

It started when we discovered BDSM and formed a Master/slave relationship. She was instructed to call me Master or Sir, unless around others where it would not be appropriate, like say work, or family. On those occasions she would be good, somewhat.

We fell into our roles with me becoming aggressive and dominant and her submissive. There were many occasions where we would be out in public, like say waiting in line to purchase something and I would grab the back of her neck, clamp down with my strong fingers and grip her.

My other hand would grasp one or both of her wrists as she would shove them behind her back for me to pin. She would be helpless then, in my power.

Then I would move my face through her hair placing my mouth right next to her ear. She could feel my breath on her. I would growl to her. I would tell her all the nasty things I would do to her, whispering just loud enough that only she could hear me in the crowded line, while mothers and children and other people would be unaware of the nasty deeds I was telling my naughty little girl I was going to do to her!

She would groan and push her hips back into my body, her ass rubbing into my hardening crotch. The person in line would turn around and look at us for a moment then would turn back around. We loved it!

When we had friends over I would ask her to do something. My Master voice would escape from me, and she would immediately comply with a "Yes sir!" Our friends thought it was cute. She and I would exchange knowing glances.

We played with spanking and punishments. Soon words would escape her when in front of her family. "I have to get this done otherwise he'll spank me!" she would say.

Her mother would laugh with her as I would join in and threaten to beat her while laughing with them.

"He is always abusing me," she would mutter to her mother.

"Damn straight I do," I would respond. "It's the only way to keep her in line!"

Her family would laugh with us and agree. Little did they know. We knew of course!

A few people knew our true relationship; best friends were exposed to the fact after a lot of hints had passed. I even had slave expose herself to my best friend to show him that indeed Master had commanded her to get her nipples pierced. He was blown away. She was turned on.

Her friends that knew were not so surprised. They too had had Dom/sub relationships before and thought her to be a perfectly natural sub. They were a bit jealous that she had wound up with me, but that's another story!

We discussed collars. At one point I was all set to purchase a very nice, expensive collar for her, but the reality is that we both work in conservative jobs and can't go flaunting our relationship to everyone. I guess that's why we love doing it surreptitiously. I decided that I would give her necklaces instead that she could treat as a collar. The true hidden meaning again would be only between us. We had built up our own world. A world of two, with no admittance for anyone else.

The next progression was at her suggestion. Doing a presentation on human trafficking, she asked me to place a rope corset on her, to play with the ideas of slavery and human trafficking. My dick hardened as I readily agreed. She would make an allusion to the people who had the power to play at these roles of Master/slave, while presenting a world where others do not have that choice. Standing in front of the class she ignored the fact that she was in bondage as she gave her presentation.

Afterwards many of people commented on her lovely little design. She just grinned and smiled and thanked them for the compliments. To her she was in her Master's bondage and would remain until he untied her. It was her next step in public secrecy.

I untied her that evening and we made hot love. I pinned her wrists to the bed as I slowly pushed my hard cock into her. She was wet and willing. A wanton whore for her Master. A dirty little bitch. Soon the thrusting became rough and fast, almost furious as we both climaxed.

We started to think about what else we could get away with in public. The next weekend I tied her breasts into a rope bra, a strappado. It was snug and tight and she moaned with pleasure as her breasts now jutted out. Her nipples were hard and sensitive as I tweaked them lightly. She licked her lips and was ready for me to take her.

"No, no, no," I said. "You keep that on for today and perhaps I will take you tonight!"

She just nodded and said, "Yes Master."

We went out. First we went to the farmers market, then regular grocery shopping. She wore a dark shirt so that the ropes did not show, however her breast jutted out far more than when she wore a support bra. Others noticed that!

One man ran into a pole as he had kept his eyes on her as we passed on the street. She giggled from that. I smiled. On occasion I would come up behind her and growl into her ear. I told her all the dirty things I would do to her, my little slave when the day was over. I told her I was pleased, that was a part of her daily mantra that she would chant. 'Master's pleasure, was her pleasure'.

When we got home, I stripped her and untied her breasts. We made animal love that night, her tits a bit sore from the rope, but oh so tender.

Everywhere we went, she would bring her arms back behind her, tempting me to grasp them and hold them as we walked around. It was our 'hand in hand' walk. It was a little different from others but to us, it felt right. We would never get odd looks from that. It seemed normal to others. To us, it was Master assuming control over his slave in public. No one knew it but us, and we felt it every time.

I looked and searched all over for some special jewelry. No one seemed to have it. I finally contacted someone who could make what I had in mind. I kept this a secret from her until I could present it to her. Meanwhile we continued with our games.

One evening we went out to see friends. I wrapped her torso in a netweave body harness of rope (karada for those of you that know shibari rope work). It wrapped around her breasts, her stomach and her crotch. Winding in her butt crack and around her back to over her shoulders where the ends were tied off. Every move she made, the ropes would cinch and rub against her. She had freedom of her limbs but a constant reminder of her bondage.

Her friends kept asking her if she was okay as she would zone out every so often. I told them that she was maybe coming down with a cold and to not worry. I would hug her and whisper a little naughty thought, she would smile and groan and then try to come back to the conversation as we drank our cocktails.

That evening I took her with the rope still on her. Our flesh rubbed against the hemp weave as it separated our two bodies from each other. We were joined in two places, her pussy and her mouth.

A package arrived a few months later. She was very interested in it and I told her it was a present for her. It was a surprise and I told her she would get to unwrap it the next occasion we were going out in public. She quickly made plans for that Friday. We were going to a dance performance downtown with dinner afterwards.

That evening she showered and dressed and kept waiting for me to present her with her present. "Any rope?" she queried. I shook my head in the negative.

"Not tonight my naughty little girl."

She blushed. I could still make her do that.

Finally all dressed in a nice dark dress and heels, I presented her with her gift wrapped box.

She sat down and opened it. Inside were two sliver bracelets.

"Nice," she said a little disappointed.

I smiled and helped her put them on. They were a snug fit.

I pointed out a small hairline fracture in each bracelet.

"You see these?" I asked. She nodded.

"These are clips built into the bracelets."

I took her arms behind her back and then I pushed the bracelets that were on her wrists against each other where the hairline was. They gave way and a little click that reverberated through her body locked the two bracelets together. She was now cuffed. She tested the cuffs but because of the angle of her hands to her wrists, she could not grasp the bracelets to undo the clasp. I had designed the cuffs well.

"You can only be released when I choose, slave!"

She smiled with a hungry look as I pulled her up to her feet.

"To everyone else in public, if you compose yourself, they will just think that you are walking around with your hands clasped behind your back. They will think nothing of it if you do not draw attention to yourself!"

"I can also cuff you with your hands in front. No one will be the wiser!"

She smiled and stood on her tip toes to reach my lips and kiss me.

"Thank you Master!" she said. "You know just what I wanted!"

I smiled.

Her face frowned. "Oh I put lipstick on you...you'll have to wipe it off yourself seeing as I...can't!"

I smiled back at her and headed to the mirror to clean my lips off. She stood patiently, ready for our night out. I grabbed her shoulder and lead her out the door to another interesting and exciting night!

The bracelets are a success and I have a very hard time getting her to take them off! She wants to keep them on all the time, just in case I am in the mood to capture my little slave. Who am I to argue?

sirsemega
sirsemega
920 Followers