Special Order Jelly Donuts Ch. 02

Story Info
Kate opens a coffee shop.
808 words
4.44
18.2k
8
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sugarisnice
sugarisnice
220 Followers

2: Kate opens a coffee shop

You may remember my wife, whom I have to call Kate for this story or she will cut-me-off, well, the idea of feeding her boss my special cum-filled jelly donuts got her into thinking: What if there were more women out there who craved cum enough to eat it in a Bismark.

Cum doesn't always mix so well with the jelly, but in a Bismark crème, ooh la la.

Kate quit her job after feeding her boss my cum jelly donuts. She brought her home for a taste of the real filling, but right when she returned to get Linda, a cellphone rang. Linda took the call and told Kate she had to return to work right away.

"Can we get the donuts to go," she asked.

"Uh, well, they are really first cum, first served, and not for carry out at this moment."

The two women drove back to the office.

A month later, Kate had Linda hooked on "my" special jelly donuts and it gave my wife and wicked idea.

Kate returned home that evening with that evil twinkle in her eyes. I knew something was up, but after 15 years of marriage, knew better than to simply ask, "What's up," without getting a diatribe of this and that and that and that and this and blah blah blah and more and she said this and then that happened and oh my will it ever end.

"I had the most wonderful idea. Want to know what it is?" Kate said, with her special evil grin that drove me crazy.

"Do I have a choice," I asked.

"Recently Linda has been licking her lips and looking around for more donuts. She's addicted to your cum."

"Reeeallly," I said. "Yeah, and that gave me an idea. There must be more women in this city who are so man-cum hungry they will do just about anything to get it in their mouths.

"So, starting tomorrow, I am on a recruiting mission to find a group of men who can fill up to 12 dozen crème Bismark's daily," she said.

"Where are you going to get these men, as you know, I can only supply enough added filling for maybe two or three of the Bismark's a day," I said.

Three weeks passed before Kate had her plan in action.

Home for dinner, Kate let me in on her new activities. "I arranged with a friend to get a group of his former Fraternity brothers together for a meeting next week.. They meet once a week as the Divorced Men's Coffee Club. They all hate their wives, and I know will be more than willing to get their girlfriends to suck them off each day and save their cum in a specially designed tube. The tube is chilled in the fridge, and a driver I will hire will gather it and drop it off at my new bakery."

"You own a bakery," I said.

"Yeah, I bought it this afternoon. It's called Ladies Love Bismark's.'"

"We're going to start by sending notices to the ex-wives of the coffee club members. We'll offer them a free coffee or something and let them try one of our special Bismarks."

"Do you think it will work," I asked.

"No problem. These bitches already have sucked their ex-husband's dry with alimony. What's another drop going to hurt them."

The first day of business was busy. Kate had four dozen donuts ready to serve and they wouldn't last long. Some women couldn't pass up the chance to try out a new coffee shop for free and sit there all afternoon chatting with their friends, while unsuspectingly swallowing their ex-husband's cum. My wife told me she brought a special tray of donuts to four women at a table. Each took a bite and couldn't stop eating.

"I've had this taste in my mouth before. It's wonderful. I just can't place it," one of the customers said.

"Uh-uh," said another as she gobbled the donut up and asked if there were any more to buy.

Within a couple weeks Ladies Love Bismarks was a hit. Women were buying four, six and even a dozen of the donuts at a time. The shop often had to put out a sign, "No more donuts today. Try back Tomorrow."

And I was, once again, getting all the benefits.

Not only was the coffee shop making a lot of money, I was getting a special delivery blow job after day. My wife's boss came to our house one day while Kate was at coffee shop. She wanted to know where Kate got the special donut filling. I was more than happy to tell her, and since that day she has come by for her afternoon supply of special jelly donut filling straight from the source.

sugarisnice
sugarisnice
220 Followers