Cameron Gets Her Man

Story Info
A stressful day leads to a big surprise.
871 words
2.93
28.9k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story. Feedback would be amazing. Thank you. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

* * * * *

Doctor House was working late, investigating another of his unusual medical cases. It had been a tough day already, Cuddy having threatened to fire House after one of his former patients filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against the hospital, and House having the rare experience of having a case end in the patient's death. He was so stressed he couldn't focus on his work. He was strongly considering resigning, and everyone knew it. While House spent the night in his office working on his current case everyone went out of their ways to avoid him. Everyone, that is, except his former employee Doctor Allison Cameron.

Cameron walked into House's office around eleven o'clock, House not even looking up to see who it was. She stood and stared at House across the dark office for a minute before approaching his desk.

"I brought you some coffee." She said, placing the cup on his desk.

"No thanks." House replied, still refusing to look at her.

"You know, it couldn't hurt you to be grateful once in awhile."

"Well I would hardly say coffee's just going to solve all my problems."

"Well then, I'm sorry I cared." Cameron said dejectedly, turning toward the door.

"Cameron, wait. I'm sorry, it's just been a really bad day. Why don't you sit down. We'll talk for awhile."

Cameron sat down and drank a cup of coffee with House as they caught up on old times. They discussed old cases, laughed at old memories, and even worked on House's current case. Around 12:30, Cameron changed the subject again. She asked House if it was ever obvious that she was attracted to someone in their department.

"Cameron, you don't have to be so subtle, I know you had a thing for me."

"Well that's just it, I think I still do. And I don't think you can honestly say you don't have feelings for me."

"I'm sorry Cameron, I don't."

"Prove it." Cameron stood up and pulled House to her, planting her mouth over his and kissing him as passionately as she knew how. House couldn't deny it any longer and allowed Cameron into his mouth, placing his hands on her head and kissing her long and hard, just has a had always secretly wanted to. "I thought so." Cameron said with a grin as she dropped her labcoat to the floor, revealing that she was only wearing a sky blue silk bra cupping her firm handful sized breasts, and a matching pair of panties. House was at a loss. Standing before him was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, and she was trying, quite successfully, to seduce him. Placing a hand on House's chest she told him to sit as she kneeled between his legs. She slowly pulled his shirt off over his head before going to work unbuttoning his jeans. As she got them unbuttoned she pulled his pants and boxers to his ankles in one quick motion, revealing his now rockhard 7 inch cock. House's mind was spinning with everything that was happening.

Cameron was like a child on Christmas, finally getting house right where she had wanted him for years. She might have even enjoyed having House's stiff member in her mouth more than he enjoyed the mind-blowing sensation of her tongue running up and down his shaft as his head reached the back of her throat. House couldn't hold it any longer. "Oh FUCK CAMERON THAT'S IT. IM GONNA CUUUUMMMMMM! OH FUCK YESS! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" and with that he shot load after load of his seed down Cameron's waiting throat. After years of fantasizing about this moment, Cameron couldn't have imagined how good this would actually feel. What neither one of them could believe was that House was hard and ready to go again as soon as Cameron removed her head from his lap.

"FUCK ME NOW HOUSE! FUCK ME LIKE I'VE ALWAYS WANTED! I NEED YOU IN ME NOW!" In one sweep of her arm, she knocked everything off House's desk onto the floor before laying on her back on top of the desk and spreading her legs waiting for House to take her. House climbed on top of her and felt his cock entering her now soaking wet cunt. The sound of their moans was all that could be heard as House fucked Cameron harder than he could ever remember fucking anyone. After a good ten minutes of their amazing sex session, House could feel his cum building up yet again. Between moans he managed to get the words out, "I'm gonna cum."

"I WANT IT IN ME!" she yelled, "ALL OF IT! I WANT YOU TO BLOW YOUR LOAD INSIDE MY PUSSY! KEEP FUCKING ME HOUSE! FILL ME UP WITH YOUR SPERM!"

Hearing Cameron say these word's sent House over the edge. "I'M CUUUMMMMMING! OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING SLUT I'M CUMMIING SO HARD BECAUSE OF YOU!"

After house had filled Cameron's pussy with his lovejuice the two fell asleep in each other's arms on top of House's desk.

....TO BE CONTINUED...