Smallville: Chloe Strapons Clark

Story Info
Chloe loves bisexual Clark enough to strapon him.
2.5k words
4.21
32.2k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe Sullivan sat on a bale of hay inside the Kent farm stables and looked at Clark Kent after he uttered the words she knew would change their lives forever. She'd been in love with him for ages and thought she knew everything about him. Clark Kent was a tall, good-looking, black-haired and blue-eyed Caucasian male in his early twenties who was actually the only survivor of the planet Krypton, a world of intelligent and technologically advanced humanoids who perished ages ago.

He grew up on Earth, raised by Kansas farmers Martha and Jonathan Kent who found his crashed spaceship in a cornfield near their hometown of Smallville. He once thought he was normal. But he soon discovered he wasn't. Clark Kent had god-like powers. Invulnerability. Super strength. Super speed. X-Ray vision. Heat vision. And flight, when he felt like it. For years, he thought of his abilities as a burden. He desperately wanted to be normal. He felt like a freak. His parents told him there was nothing wrong with being special. Clark continued to see himself as cursed.

Then he began using those awesome powers of his to help people, constantly saving them from dangers. He had saved the world countless times and personally rescued Chloe from certain peril many times. He fought the menace of the super-powered alien warrior known as General Zod. He also took out the Disciples of Zod, tall, black-skinned warrior Na-Mek and his lover, the tall and slender, dark-haired lethal beauty known as Aethyr. He also rescued Smallville during the second meteor shower. And he took on the psycho guy or psycho girl of the week all the damn time. All the while worrying that his friends and townspeople would reject him if they found out he was an alien. When she found out he was more than human, Chloe kept Clark's secret and protected him, without letting him know. She loved him that much.

Never mind that this perfect guy could never see that high-maintenance Lana Lang or slap-happy Lois Lane were definitely the wrong women for him. Chloe came to Clark's rescue countless times. Back when she was an ordinary mortal, she risked life and limb for him. Time after time, he never questioned her loyalty, or the reason behind it. Chloe Sullivan loved Clark Kent. She loved him the way fish love water, the way a wolf loves meat and the way human beings love breathing.

Yet she never said, though she threw enough hints his way to create an encyclopedia. Clark Kent was a hero. He would give his life any day to save the men and women of the world he had come to love. But he wasn't mister sharp when it came to women. No one really is all that sharp when it comes to the opposite sex. That's why female advice columnists had lousy romantic lives due to their inability to spot jerks and good-looking and otherwise keen-minded studs frequently dated psycho women. At the end of the day, no one was perfect. Male or female, no one had the answers.

For a time, though, Chloe Sullivan thought she had them. It all began when Lex Luthor got his hands on a piece of alien technology which would allow him to control Clark Kent, the most powerful living being on the planet. Lex tracked Clark down to the Fortress of Solitude in the Arctic. And there, he tried putting an end to Clark. Helpless, Clark could do nothing to save himself.

Fortunately, Chloe Sullivan came to his rescue. She snuck up behind Lex Luthor, and tackled him. She managed to trap him inside a cryogenic chamber inside the Fortress and freed Clark Kent. She brought him back to the Kent farm. And there, miraculously, her healing abilities allowed her to revive him.

Since then, she and Clark had been on the verge of...something. She hoped they would finally begin to love one another. As more than friends. Lana Lang severed all links with Clark. She broke his heart for the final time by breaking up with him through a video. Lois Lane was gone, to live with her father, the General.

Chloe thought she would finally have Clark Kent to herself. Then he dropped a bomb on her. She couldn't believe her ears when he told her yet another one of his secrets. Clark Kent was bisexual. As in attracted to both women and men. He swung both ways. Wow. Chloe prided herself on being a sharp woman. But she didn't see that one coming.

Clark was always torn between women. High-maintenance power-hungry bitch Lana Lang. verbally and physically abusive whore Lois Lane. Attention-craving Alicia Baker. Possibly incestuously inclined cousin Kara Zor-El, who was gone who knew where. Yeah, Clark had a lot of women in his life. It just never occurred to her that he liked men too. He told her that he'd always known he was bisexual. In fact, he and Pete were boyfriends for years. Clark also had a fling with Lex Luthor, before Lex broke it off because he was afraid of a sex scandal. Oh, and he hooked up with gay-bashing dead jock Whitney, Lana's ex boyfriend. Yeah, Clark Kent did get around. Wow.

Clark smiled when she blinked as he listed his male and female conquests. He'd apparently hooked up with several members of the superhero team known as the Justice League. He slept with Bart Allen, the crimson-clad speedster. He also hooked up with Victor Stone, the African-American bionic stud. Oh, and he had a dalliance with Oliver Queen, the Green Arrow, at the same time that Oliver was dating Lois Lane. Yeah, apparently, male bisexuality was very common in Smallville. Chloe Sullivan just never noticed it. Clark gently touched her shoulder, and asked her if she needed some time to digest it. She said nothing. Clark bit his lips. He gave her a sad look, then said that if she didn't want anything more to do with him, he would understand. With that, he turned away.

Chloe stood up, and grabbed Clark's arm before he could move away. Clark stared at her. For a moment, Chloe looked quite angry. Then she smiled and whispered something into Clark Kent's ear. Clark's eyes widened when he heard what she said. Chloe stared into his unbelieving eyes and nodded. Yes, Clark, she said. I am bisexual too. It was Clark's turn to ask twenty questions. Chloe grinned, and spilled the beans. Yes, she had always known she was bisexual. She had a few dalliances with some girls here and there, particularly Nell, the hot older woman who raised Lana Lang after her parents died. Oh, and she also slept with Alicia Baker, who was bicurious. Wow. Clark stared at Chloe. He had no idea. She leaned against him and kissed him. Yeah, they were two of a kind.

Clark and Chloe passionately embraced each other, then rolled around in the hay. Looking into Clark's eyes, Chloe told him she loved him. Then, she began undressing before him. Clark's eyes widened when he saw how sexy Chloe's body looked. The gal had it all. A pretty face. Perky, cone-shaped breasts. Fine hips. Wide, round and firm-looking ass. Hot damn. When she came to him, Clark surrendered to her touches, and she began working her magic on him. She kissed his lips, then began caressing his body. He moaned as she did this to him. She grabbed hold of his cock. He was uncut. The first such man she'd ever been with. Clark came from a planet where this practice was unheard of. And she didn't mind one bit. Chloe wasn't a proponent of nips and tucks of any kind. She stroked Clark's long and thick cock, then took him into her mouth.

Clark sighed in pleasure as Chloe sucked his cock and fondled his balls. While sucking his cock, she fingered his asshole. He groaned. Wow. This gal was wild. Chloe sucked his balls and stroked his cock rapidly, and soon he was ready to cum. When he did, she gulped down every last drop of his semen. Then, without warning, she climbed on top of him and impaled herself on his dick. She took Clark's hands and placed them on her hips. Then, she began riding him. Clark gasped as he felt Chloe's tight pussy grip his cock like a vise. He'd only been with one woman before, and just that one time. With the others, he'd gotten oral pleasures, and done other things, but never penetration. Except with Lana, and only that one time when he was de-powered.

Now, thanks to Chloe, he was finally getting a taste of how good pussy could be again. Chloe looked into Clark's eyes as they made love. Gosh, she'd dreamed of this for so long. She'd fucked many guys and quite a few girls in her lifetime but she'd only loved Clark Kent. He was the only one who made her heart skip a beat. Now, at last, they were finally doing it. You had better believe she was enjoying riding him. They fucked until both of them came, screaming and moaning.

Clark and Chloe lay side by side on the hay, completely covered with sweat. Ever adventurous, Chloe thought they'd try something new. Clark was ready for anything. When Chloe got on all fours and shook her ass invitingly at him, he took that as his cue. He came up behind her and gently spread her ass cheeks wide open. He pressed his cock against her backdoor and pushed it inside. Chloe grimaced as Clark's cock entered her asshole. Truth be told, she'd only done this once. Anal sex wasn't really her thing. But she knew guys loved it. Alien or not, Clark was a guy. She wanted to please him sexually, and show him she was willing to experiment. This was key to keeping the man she loved.

Clark felt Chloe's ass cheeks clench around his dick as he went deeper into her ass. This was his first time fucking someone in the ass. Even though he'd been with guys before, he'd always been the receiver. Lex Luthor, Oliver Queen, Victor Stone, they were all macho bisexual studs who identified as tops. They'd all bent him over and stuffed him with their dongs. He had grown to enjoy it. However, he secretly resented them for not allowing him anywhere near their bottoms. He always wanted to penetrate someone anally. So he asked his women. Alicia Baker said no. Lana Lang said no. Lois Lane cussed him for even asking. But Chloe...Chloe said yes, and he didn't even have to ask. Was she a special woman or what?

Clark took his sweet time as he fucked her sweet ass. Chloe screamed in pleasure and pain as he fucked her. They established a nice, easy rhythm. He fucked her gently, and she began enjoying herself. Chloe fingered her pussy as Clark fucked her in the ass. It felt really good. So much that when he came, she screamed loudly and begged him for more. Once more, they lay nearly exhausted on the hay. Mortal lovers would have been tired. However, Clark was Superman. And Chloe had recuperative powers ordinary mortal men and women could only dream of, thanks to her mutation. They were both ready for round three.

Clark looked at Chloe, and bit his lip. How could he ask her what he wanted? As much as Clark enjoyed playing with male and female asses, he liked having his ass played with. But he didn't dare ask the girl he loved to try this with him. Chloe kissed him passionately, and told him she loved him no matter what. She would do anything for him. Including things Lana would never do. Clark smiled. Heartened, he told her. Chloe looked pale.

Chloe stared at Clark. Wow, the Last Son of Krypton was full of surprises. He was not only bisexual, but also extremely kinky. Luckily, so was she. Before his amazed eyes, she took something out of her handbag. Clark's eyes widened when he saw it. Chloe grinned, and dangled the object before him. A long and thick strap-on dildo. A sex toy she usually used on her female lovers, but this time she would use it on a man. The man she loved. Because she loved him, she would fuck him in the ass.

Chloe kissed Clark passionately, then made him assume the position. He got on all fours. She came up behind him, and spread his ass cheeks wide open. She pressed the dildo against his ass, and pushed. Clark groaned as Chloe's dildo went up his butt. It felt thicker than any cock which had ever penetrated him. Chloe placed her hands on Clark's hips and thrust into him. Gosh, she felt weird doing this. It was one thing to fuck one of her female lovers with a dildo, but to do this to a guy? It felt strange. However, she loved Clark, so she did it for him. Gripping his hips tightly, she rammed her dildo deep into his ass. His screams filled the barn.

Clark screamed as Chloe's dildo began stretching his asshole. Gosh, it really hurt. Even with the lube she used both on his ass and the dildo. Chloe reached underneath him and began stroking his cock. She whispered words of love to him while pounding his ass. She was starting to enjoy this. Fucking him in the ass felt great. He surrendered to her and she began fucking him more aggressively. She grabbed the back of his head and rammed the dildo as far as it could go inside him. Which was pretty far. Clark's scream could have been heard all the way to metropolis. Chloe continued slamming into his ass until he came, squirting hot cum all over her hand. She smiled, and pressed a special button on the mechanical dildo. Hot artificial cum filled Clark's ass. He screamed even louder.

A few moments later, Chloe lay on top of Clark on the hay. Chloe noticed that Clark had tears just about ready to come out in his eyes. She still had the dildo in his ass. She didn't feel like withdrawing it. And he didn't ask her to. She wrapped her arms around him protectively and kissed him. Then she asked him what was wrong. Clark told her he had never met anyone who cared about him so much. He told her he loved her. Chloe took his hand and kissed it. Then she told him she loved him too. Slowly, she withdrew the dildo from his butt. Clark groaned. She silenced him with a kiss. Looking into his eyes, Chloe gathered her courage and asked the question she had always wanted to ask him. Chloe Sullivan asked Clark Kent to marry her. Clark stared at her, stunned. Chloe bit her lip.

What was he going to say? Did she mean as much to him as he did to her? She would die for him. She lived only for him. He was her whole world. Why wouldn't he want to spend the rest of his life with her? Clark looked at Chloe, then kissed her. He said yes. Elated, she embraced him passionately. Then, to celebrate, she began fucking him some more. She was really starting to enjoy the sound of his screams.