Learning to Kiss

Story Info
Mom teaches her son how to kiss.
2.5k words
4.2
320.8k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dad is a career State Department official. From the age of seven my dad's job required me to live in a Muslim country in the Middle East. As a result, until we returned to the United States a little over six months ago, I had no contact with females my own age. I had never dated, and had never kissed a girl. Hell, except for adult women married to other diplomats, I had never seen a woman of any age in a costume more revealing than the head to toe burqas worn my the local women whom I was forbidden to touch or even speak to.

Now, I am a university freshman in a school not far from our nation's capital. I am experiencing major cultural shock, and am having a hell of a time dealing with it.

Every day I am surrounded by women ranging in age from about eighteen into their early sixties. Many of them wear clothing that would have gotten them beaten or even stoned where I lived more than half of my life. I am not used to seeing uncovered faces, bare arms and legs, and even half-exposed breasts. The result is that, because I am a ¿normal? healthy 19 year-old male, I have an erection most of the time. It gets to be both uncomfortable and embarrassing.

Recently, this presented me with a new problem, one with totally unintended consequences.

The student union announced that it was having a masquerade ball to celebrate Halloween. That's still several weeks away, but...

But, Colleen Kilpatrick who is in my literature class caught me in the SUB last week and asked me if I would take her to the Halloween ball. Yeah; Colleen asked me.

I was dumbfounded. I had certainly noticed Colleen. She is a really beautiful strawberry blonde with eyes that are almost emerald green. She has a few freckles, but not enough to spoil her otherwise exquisitely beautiful pixie-like face.

After stammering a bit, I told her that I would be happy to take her to the dance. I also managed to summon up enough courage to ask her to go to dinner and a movie with me the following Friday evening so that we could get to know one another a little before the night of the Halloween ball. She smiled the most beautiful, exciting smile I had ever seen and said yes. Before hurrying off to her next class, she gave me her phone number and address and asked me to pick her up at 6:30 that Friday evening.

I stood there staring as she rushed through the SUB lounge. My mind was in turmoil. I had just committed myself to a beautiful girl with whom I had previously had no contact beyond a nod and a smile as we took our seats next to one another in the lecture hall.

When I got home, my mother noticed immediately that something was bothering me. "Larry, what's the matter? You look worried, or should I say frightened. What happened?"

"Mom, I've got a problem and I don't have a clue about what to do about it."

"Well, why don't you tell me about it? Perhaps I can help."

"Thanks mom, but it's kind of personal."

"Oh! Does it involve a girl?"

"Uh huh."

"Well, -- tell me about it. Have you been having sex with a girl?"

"God, no; mom. How could I? I've never dated a girl, much less had sex with one."

"Alright, then suppose you tell me what the problem is."

"Colleen Kilpatrick, a girl in my lit class caught me in the SUB today and asked me to take her to the Halloween ball. I accepted and asked her for a date this Friday so that we could get to know one another a little better before the dance."

"And?"

"Mom --, I'm afraid I'll do something stupid and embarrass my self. I've never been on a date. I've never held hands with a girl, never kissed one. Mom, I don't know what to do. I feel like a total dummy."

I have to digress here for a moment. Last week, I accidentally overheard mom and dad having a private conversation. Dad has to take a couple of medications to lower his blood pressure. Those medications have left him impotent. He cannot get an erection. That is leaving mom sexually frustrated. The conversation I overheard went like this: "Honey, make love to me tonight."

"Helen, you know I'd like to. I can't. These damned medications the doctor has me on make it impossible for me to get a hard-on."

"I know, darling, but there are other ways we can make love. Shirley Lohmann says Karl also had ED, but he satisfies her anyway."

"And how does he do that?"

"He eats her pussy."

"Helen, I won't do that. I can't do that. Pussy just smells too gross for me to put my mouth to it."

Their conversation went on for another couple of minutes before dad stomped out of the house and slammed the door as he left. When mom came out of their bedroom, her eyes were red and her face was tear stained.

Now, back to my story.

Mom looked thoughtful for a moment, and then said, "Let me get this straight. You have a date for Friday evening, and you are afraid you'll not know how to act and will wind up looking like a fool. Is that right?"

"You nailed it mom."

"Well, Larry, you have less of a problem than you think."

"I wish that were true."

"It is, believe me. Larry, it is obvious that this girl, Colleen, is attracted to you. Otherwise, she would not have taken the initiative and asked you to take her to the dance."

"Uh, I guess so. But that still doesn't help me know what to do, or how to act."

"Larry, honey, Colleen obviously knows what she wants. Let her lead the way. Believe me; she will give you subtle little clues that will tell you what to do and when to do it."

"But what if she wants to kiss? Mom, I've never kissed anyone but you, and I've only kissed you on the cheek. I don't know how to kiss a girl."

"Well, it sounds like you need a lesson or two in the art of kissing. Don't you?"

"You can say that again, but who would give me those lessons?"

Mom got a strange look on her face, smiled, and said, "I guess I could do it for you."

Her saying that set the two of us upon a path that neither of us had anticipated, a path than may yet be our undoing.

"Larry, the first time you kiss a girl, let her take the lead and set the pace. If you are too ardent right off the bat, you may frighten her. If that happens, you're not likely to get a second kiss."

"Yes mama."

"On the other hand, you don't want to give her a peck on the cheek like you would give to great aunt Bessie. You want her to know that you like her and want to kiss her."

"I think I understand the idea, but I still don't know how to do what you're suggesting."

"Then it's time for you to practice."

"Gee, mom, are you sure?"

"I am if you are serious about wanting to know how to treat Colleen when you see her on your dates with her."

"Okay."

"Now, put your arm around me and kiss me on the lips."

I put my left arm around mom's shoulder, as she had told me to do and curled it so as to pull her somewhat around in front of me so that I could press my lips to hers. I kept my lips closed and barely touched them to her lips before pulling away."

"Oh my, Larry; that was much too timid. If you kiss Colleen like that she'll either know how inexperienced you are, or will believe that you don't really like her. Let's try again. Do keep your lips closed for the first kiss, but let it linger just a little."

"How long should I hold the kiss?"

"You don't have to worry about that. Your young lady will let you know."

"How?"

"If she doesn't want to last, she'll pull away. If she does want it to last, she'll keep her lips pressed to yours and she may part them a little."

"What then?"

"If she parts hers, you can open yours a little. But, keep your tongue in your mouth. If you feel the tip of her tongue on your lips, you can let yours meet it. Just remember though, let her set the pace."

"Now, let's try again."

I kissed mom again, trying to remember everything she had told me. My left hand was behind mom's neck as I pulled her mouth to mine. Still with closed lips, I pressed our lips together. I was careful to keep the pressure light but firm.

Suddenly, mom's lips parted a little. I let mine open too. Not much; just a little, just enough the she felt the movement.

Something was happening to me. I felt my breathing change. It became more shallow and faster. I felt something else too. My penis was growing, getting stiff like it does when I stroke it when I take a shower. I started to panic.

My panic escalated a second later when mom's tongue slipped between my lips and ran across my teeth. Oh God! What now? I thought.

Some kind of reflex kicked in. Suddenly, without my willing it, my tongue darted out and touched mom's. Hers retreated into her mouth. Mine followed.

Our mouths were no longer touching lightly. They were pressed together so tightly that the pressure of my lips against my front teeth was almost painful, but neither of us tried to pull back. Our mouths opened wider. Our tongues twined around one another and darted back and forth from one mouth to the other. Our saliva mixed. I even found myself swallowing some of mom's saliva.

Both mom and I were panting like my dogs do when they play fight. I looked at mom; her face was flushed. From the way mine was burning, I was sure mine was also flushed.

"I'm sorry Larry. I'm afraid I got carried away."

"I don't understand, mom."

"Darling, for some time now your father and I have not made love. The medication he takes to control his blood pressure makes it impossible for him to get hard the way I saw you get hard while we kissed. Seeing your erection made my need so powerful that I got carried away."

Tears were streaming down mom's face. As she spoke, I remembered the argument she and dad had a couple of weeks earlier. That was the argument after which dad stormed out of the house because mom had suggested to him that he make love to her with his mouth and he had refused saying that her pussy smelled bad and was probably covered with stale piss.

That argument had made mom cry. It had made me angry. I wanted to hit dad for being mean to mom. Now, I wanted to hold her in my arms and comfort her. I did.

I really only intended to hug mom, but somehow we were soon locked in another kiss -- a powerfully passionate kiss. As before, our tongues could not decide in which mouth they belonged and shifted rapidly from one to the other.

The kiss took on a new dimension. Mom took my right hand and pressed it to her breast. She was wearing a dark blue T-shirt with no bra beneath it. I felt the heat and firm fullness of her breast. I felt the large, stiff nipple pressing into my palm.

I also felt mom's hand wrapping around my hard penis. It was still in my jeans, but it was so long and hard that the tip was at the elastic band of my shorts. It was also leaking pre-cum so badly that there was a dark spot forming on the front of my pants.

For a moment, mom took her hand away from my cock. I thought she was going to stop what we were doing. I was wrong. She didn't. She lifted her T-shirt up and pulled it off over her head. She was naked from the waist up.

Mom took my hand and put it on her breast again. Her skin was scorching hot. Her nipple seemed to have grown larger and stiffer.

"Pinch my tit, darling."

Dumbfounded, I did as she told me.

As I fondled her breast and pinched the nipple, mom busied herself with my belt, the top button and the zipper of my jeans. She stuck her hand into my shorts, grabbed my cock and almost bent it in half as she drug it out into the open.

It hurt a little while she was getting it free of my clothing, but once it was out in the open...

I always enjoyed jacking off, especially at the moment I came and shot my cum all over the shower stall. As great as that felt, it never ever felt as good as mom's hand felt as she wrapped her fingers around the shaft and began the up and down movement that quickly had me shooting cum all over her beautiful breasts.

Surprisingly, my cock did not soften like it does after I make myself cum. It stayed hard.

To my shock, mom didn't stop playing with me. Instead, she bent down and licked the cum off my penis. Then she sat up and gave me another open mouthed kiss.

I could smell and taste my cum.

"Larry, baby, make love to me. Put your cock in me and fuck me."

That was six months ago. That next Friday I took Colleen to dinner and to a movie. Then, on Halloween I took her to the dance at the SUB.

It wasn't until our fourth date that Colleen let me do more than kiss her, but once she made the commitment to go all the way, she was insatiable. We still date and she's talking about marriage. I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. Time will tell.

Things are still hot at home. Dad still won't give mom the sexual satisfaction she needs so she comes to me a couple of times a week. Her pussy isn't as tight as Colleen's but she gives a much better blow job. And, unlike dad, I go down on her too. I also eat Colleen's pussy.

You would think I had it made with two passionate, beautiful women to keep my balls drained. I guess I would be except for one little complication.

Just as I came in her last night, mom told me I'll be a daddy in seven months.