Unexpected Interest

Story Info
Good ideas can be found online.
1.2k words
4.18
88.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soncurious
soncurious
131 Followers

The kids are all in bed and I'm trying to find someone online to have a chat with. Turns out nobody is on so I decide to surf the web for sites of interest. After a half hour of boring surfing, I figured it couldn't hurt to browse porn sites and relieve some stress before bed. I haven't been with a man for a while and it was really starting to get to me. Taking care of myself was barely adequate at this point, but it was all I had. I just found a new site to check out, but wasn't sure what category I wanted to look into. I put my cursor on the list, closed my eyes, moved the cursor around and clicked. When I opened my eyes, I was looking at a topic I never even felt an urge to check into before. I was going to backspace and try again, but curiosity got the best of me and I decided to see just what the site had to offer.

This was a site devoted to mom and son sex. The thought of that never appealed to me and I wanted to find out why some people were interested in this. I glanced at some pictures and read a few stories. To my surprise, I was getting very turned on by a subject I considered taboo. I decided to turn off my computer without relieving myself and go to bed. I was going to climb into bed but remembered I left something downstairs and decided to retrieve it before my kids messed with it in the morning.

My twenty year old son was still up watching TV as he usually does every night. I grabbed what I came down for and turned to go back upstairs. I stopped for a moment and looked at my son. I started to wonder if my son ever had thoughts of being with an older woman. He wasn't seeing anyone and I knew the only satisfaction he was getting was, like me, by taking care of himself. I walked to the stairs and stopped again. Could it really hurt to ask if he would be interested, embarrassing yes, but he would have the final say.

I took a deep breath and told him I wanted to ask him a question. I told him a simple yes or no answer would be fine. I asked him if he ever fantasized about being with an older woman. He hesitated a bit, slightly embarrassed, and answered yes. I told him about the site I saw and said if he had any interest in that, considering we were both consenting adults, I might also be interested and if he wants to give it a try, all he has to do is come upstairs. I also told him if the answer is no and he doesn't come up, we'll just pretend that the subject was never brought up. I turned and went up to my room and crawled into bed. The uncertainty of what he was going to do had me on pins and needles. It really surprised me how much the idea of this was turning me on.

After about five minutes, my bedroom door opened. My son walked in, closed the door and moved to the edge of my bed. I reached my hand out to him and told him we'll take this very slow and if at any point he changes his mind, all he has to do is say so and we'll stop. He crawled into the bed and laid down next to me. I wasn't quite sure how to start this and I was second guessing whether I could actually go through with it. I put my hand behind his head and pulled his face to mine. I let my lips lightly brush his before kissing him full on. He didn't pull back so I continued kissing him adding tongue.

I lightly ran my hand up and down the side of his body and then began caressing his chest. He started doing the same to me so I knew I could continue. I slid my hand under his shirt and played with his nipples. I stopped so we could remove our shirts. I hesitated, realizing my son was about to see his mom naked. He picked up on my uncertainty and asked if I changed my mind. I said no, and removed my shirt. He caressed my tits and sucked on my nipples, the sensations going through me were more than I expected. When he finished, I kissed him deeply, then worked my way down his neck to his chest and nipples.

My hand started to explore his crotch and the bulge building inside his pants. I worked my way down his body with my mouth while opening his pants. I slid my hand into his pants to massage his balls. I kissed him one more time and moved so I could remove his pants. I was now looking at a very erect cock just waiting for my mouth. He fit in my mouth just right and I kissed, licked, and sucked on him till he was about ready to cum. I stopped and told him it was his turn to enjoy oral.

He removed my pants and started exploring with his fingers the area of my body he had never expected to see. His fingers found my very wet hole and he shoved several inside me. His tongue felt good as it teased my clit. He began devouring my pussy completely, stopping when I told him I was ready to cum and I didn't want to yet. He kissed his way back up my body till he reached my mouth and shoved his tongue deep inside. I raised my one leg and pushed us over so I was lying on top of him.

While continuing to kiss him I began grinding my wet pussy on his shaft. I positioned him so I could lower myself onto his meat. It felt so good as he entered me. I started out slowly going up and down on his throbbing cock. I sat up and played with his nipples with one hand as my other hand massaged his balls against my ass. I braced myself with my hands on his chest as I started riding him hard and fast. I tried to get as much penetration as I could without hurting him by coming down too hard. In no time we both exploded in a simultaneous, very intense orgasm. I laid myself down against his body, giving our hearts and breathing time to slow. I could feel his hot juices ooze out of me and puddle between us.

I raised my head slightly and looked into his eyes. I kissed him gently and asked him if he had any regrets. When he said no, he didn't regret a thing, I thanked him for giving this a try. He looked at me and said not to thank him yet. He saw the confused look on my face and added, I'm not through with you yet. He kissed me hard and I knew round two was about to begin. Now I know why that kind of porn site exists. Mom and son sex is incredible.

soncurious
soncurious
131 Followers