Samantha

Story Info
Old woman and new servant have fun.
2.8k words
4.38
196.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
80niner
80niner
278 Followers

Samantha Willcotts III, a widow for the last third of her seventy-two year life, approached what appeared to be terminal climax at 11:40 p.m. on a Thursday evening. The batteries in her super vibrator continued powering the instrument for almost thirty minutes after they were no longer needed.

Friday morning, Peters, her forty-three, newly hired domestic, murmured her name at the door then entered, carrying her breakfast tray. He approached and gazed down on the disheveled bed and the still form atop the tangled sheets. "Miss Willcotts?" Her wrinkled expression was more a grimace than a smile. The upper lip curled back, baring yellowed teeth in a grimace that appeared a cross between pain and ecstasy.

Her shortie nightgown, drawn well above her sagging belly and protruding hip bones, exposed a sparsely thatched mons. Between her slender but well turned thighs, still deeply centered, was the JUMBO vibrator, four inches of twelve, extending from the well-stretched vulva. The switch was on but the batteries, as noted, were dead. Peters bent to cover the seemingly dead woman's nakedness imagining the scenario that had played out the previous evening. He liked the old woman. It was not, he felt, the way the elderly lady should be viewed by strangers, police, undertakers. He went down to the kitchen and found a pair of rubber gloves by the sink. Carefully drawing them on he returned to the upstairs bedroom and removed the vibrator from her clasped hand and withdrew it from the old lady's vagina. With some difficulty, he managed to draw her totally inappropriate, shortie gown halfway down her slender thighs.

The old woman he thought dead moved her head and tried to sit up. She smiled, weakly. "Pussy peeking, Peters?"

Peters turned red. "I was trying to cover you, Ma'am."

"You caught me with a dead pecker in my cookie jar, didn't you?"

Peters licked his dry lips. "One might say that, Ma'am"

A wry smile played about her lips. "Did you cop a feel my goodies while you were at it?"

"No Ma'am."

"You sure?"

"It would not be proper when you were like that."

"Har har. Never knew a man that wouldn't peek up a woman's skirt if he had half a chance, or slip a hand under it if she'd let him."

"Didn't seem seemly in the circumstance."

"Doesn't my old, gray pussy fuel any interest in you?"

"Ma'am, I feared you were dead."

"And what did you think of that little gadget you found down there?"

"I thought it appropriate if it allowed madam to die happy."

"A bit embarrassing, don't you think, an old lady passing out pleasuring her groove?"

"There was a smile on your face, Ma'am."

'I'm sure," she said, wryly.

"I was trying to remove the gadget while leaving the smile on Madam's face."

"Very thoughtful," croaked the old woman. She rolled onto her side to face him.

"Tell me, Peters, did your pecker stiffen just a little when you saw that big hummer shoved in my parsley patch?"

"There was a twinge , I must confess."

A smile crossed her lips. "Can I count on your discretion."

"Always Ma'am."

"And you'll not breathe a word of my," she cleared her throat, "shall we call it extracurricular activities?"

"Never, Ma'am." Samantha's fingers inched the shorty nightgown up her thighs until, once more, the scanty fleece of her pubic patch and the puffy lips below were revealed to the man's eyes. "Tell me Peters, does this make your pecker swell?"

"It does that, Ma'am." "Do you have a big one?"

"I beg your pardon, Ma'am."

The old woman smiled, "Humor an old lady. Tell me Peters, have you got a big dick?" "I'd say it falls in the normal range Ma'am."

"Would you satisfy an old lady's curiosity?"

"I'm not sure that would be considered proper."

"Oh c'mon Peters. Humor me. Pull out your pecker."

Peters opened his fly and pulled out a thick half aroused cock. "That's it Ma'am."

Samantha nodded approvingly. "You've got a nice one and it isn't fully hard." She nodded again. "Would you mind dropping your trousers so I can check out your balls?"

Peters shrugged. "Ma'am, I've never done anything like this."

"You've never been naked with a woman.?"

"Yes Ma'am, but it wasn't for exhibiting myself. We was preparing to. . . you know."

"Yes. I know. But this time," she promised, "you will be amply rewarded." Peters nodded. He unfastened his belt, opened the catch at the waist band and let his trousers fall to drape about his ankles. He tugged at the elastic band of his shorts and lowered them till they rested on his trousers. He parted the tails of his shirt and exhibited the thick crotch hairs, hairy thighs, heavy balls and a semi-erection. The old woman studied him admiringly.

"Does Madam wish anything else?"

"If you were naked, it would please me greatly."

Peters unbuttoned the shirt and tossed it aside. He kicked off his loafers and rid himself of the clothes gathered about his ankles. He bent to remove his socks, knowing that his parting buttocks revealed the tight, brown star. He straightened to watch the woman wriggle out of the shortie gown and sit up in bed, naked as he. Small, pear-shaped breasts hung on a bony chest that had recently been exposed to the sun and matched the over all leathery tan of her body. "You never pictured me like this did you, Peters?"

"No Ma'am."

"Never thought about me naked?"

"No Ma'am."

"Had no interest this an old pussy?"

"I never imagined it was a possibility."

"You didn't figure this old woman might have an itchy clit?"

"No." "Are you afraid of me?"

"I'd be be afraid of hurting you if I was to try anything."

"Like fucking?"

"I suppose."

"I don't think you'd break anything if you were to shove that big thing up me."

She raised an eyebrow and smiled to herself. "That is if this old carcass can inspire you into getting it up the rest of the way."

She picked up the large dildo and smiled teasingly. "Do I to have to use this again or are you going to pleasure me?"

He shook his head. "I can't measure up to that monster, Ma'am."

The old woman nodded. "But there's a lot more warmth and drive in a man's cock than in a piece of plastic. There's a world of difference if you know how to use it."

Peters shrugged. "I've had no complaints."

"I bet you could give this old bod a hell of a ride." She patted the empty space beside her. "Climb aboard. Let me play with that dong."

Peters eased onto the bed. He reached out and cradled one of her sagging tits in his palm and flicked the rubbery nipple with his tongue.

The old woman's hips writhed on the bed. "Oh God!," she breathed. "That's so fucking good."

Peters continued to tease the erectile flesh with the tip of his tongue.

Samantha captured his expanding penis with her fingers and moved the loose skin up and down, over and off the bulbous cockhead. "So very nice." she breathed.

Peters moved his lips to the other sagging breast. His hand wandered to her lower belly and the triangle of sparse brown and gray curls that outlined the thick, brownish lips of her vagina. He inserted a finger into the moist crack as the old woman parted her legs. "Oh Yes!" she gasped, "Tickle it. Play with my snatch." Her hand worked his cock until it stood hard.

Peters' fingers fingered the woman's opening until there was a flowing of her juices.

"You keep that up," giggled Samantha, "you'll make this old lady come."

Peters gritted his teeth. "Might say the same about you."

"You mean you're about to spout?"

"Any minute now, if you keep doing that."

Samantha stopped and squeezed the hard cock at the base. She raised onto her elbow and turned quickly, for an old person, so that she faced the foot of the bed and brought her face close to his erect member. "Got to have a good look at this beauty up close."

Peters felt her breath then her lips encircle him. Her tongue laved the smooth cock head as professionally an any whore ever had ever. He pressured further into her mouth. She absorbed him until her chin rested in his pubes. She raised her head until just the glans remained between her lips then reversed direction.

"You're gonna make me come," warned Peters.

Mumbling with a full mouth made the words indecipherable. Her head only bobbed faster. Peters' pecker racked shot after shot deeply into her throat.

The old lady swallowed it all.

She kept at it until the man could stand no more.

"That's enough," he moaned. "I can't take anymore."

The old woman nodded and swallowed. "In my day I gave good head."

"Ma'am, you still do. You've drained me."

The old woman spread her thin thighs and exposed the thinly landscaped cunt with the inner lips extending past the smooth outer ones. "I was hoping you'd have something left to plug my hungry pussy."

"Need get my breath before I can do that."

Samantha nodded. "I can wait. It's just fine being here with a naked man."

"Want me to lick your clit?" asked Peters.

"That would be sweet of you," beamed Samantha. She wriggled and arranged her hips to give him easy access. "Guess that's not the prettiest pussy You ever seen up close. Maybe you should close your eyes."

Peters surveyed the puffed, thick brown lips and the nub that issued from the upper portion of the groove like a little finger with the puckered foreskin extending a quarter inch beyond an extension. "If I can lick it I can look at it,"

"Never saw one like that, I'll bet."

"That's true. It looks like a baby's dick."

"So I've heard..."

He flicked it with his tongue and it expanded slightly. "You got a little hard-on down there."

The old woman winced, pleasurably. "It's very sensitive."

He took it between his lips and sucked until the firm extension rested between his teeth. He nibbled lightly at the base while his tongue worked around it until he felt the foreskin recede and his tongue found the exposed head."

Samantha moaned. "Oh God! It's been so long since a man's done that."

Peters lifted his head. "I feel like I'm sucking a kiddy cock."

The old woman's fingers worked through his hair and massaged his scalp. "Have you ever done that?"

"What?"

"Sucked on a boys cock?"

Once. When I was a kid."

"Did you like it?"

"It was a dare. We dared each other. We had to go through with it."

"Did you like it?"

"When he did me, I never felt anything like it. I guess when I did him, he felt the same."

"And you never did it but once?"

He licked the exposed tip of the oversized clit. "We tried it a few more times that summer. He covered his teeth with his lips and went at the hard bit of woman flesh. He had her moaning and she could ask no more questions.

They lay in bed, sharing the coffee Peters had brought up.

"I don't imagine you weren't expecting a first morning like this," said Samantha."

"That's a fact."

"You're a nice looking man. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No ma'am."

She raised her eyebrows. "Boyfriend?"

"I'm not queer." "Neither am I but I never minded eating a little hair pie when it was available.

Thought you might feel the same about man cock."

"I'm not looking for any."

"So how do you keep that thing happy when it gets hard?"

Peters smiled. "He becomes good friends with my fist."

Samantha nodded. "Figures, a man all alone, doing himself."

"No entanglements. No arguments," said Peters.

Samantha emptied her cup and stretched to place it on the table on her side.

"Ever done any cornholing?"

"I told you I ain't queer."

"Wouldn't be queer if you done it to a woman."

"Most women don't want any part of that."

"But some do."

"All right," he admitted, "I've probed a lady's rectum."

Samantha giggled. "Hope she took it like a man. Did you like it?"

"Tighter than her other place. I was fingering her clit. I knew she was no man."

She reached over and found his cock stiff. "You're coming around just fine. Must be the stimulating talk about assholes."

"No usually a breakfast topic."

"Would you consider plugging my butt if I got on my hands and knees?

Peters watched the old woman get in position and lower her head to the pillow. He parted her scrawny buttocks to reveal the dark brown, puckered star of her anus.

"Looks awfully small and tight," said Peters.

"There's KY Jelly in the drawer of the bedside table," said Samantha.

Peter found the tube, unscrewed the cap and squirted a small amount on to his fingers and applied it to the crinkled opening. He shoved the longest finger in past the second knuckle and moved it from side to side, stretching the slippery walls of the opening.

Samantha moaned, pleasurably. "Feels fine. Now ram your dick up the old dirt chute."

"You like talking dirty, don't you?" Peters touched his rammer to the hole and moved forward in a steady pressure until his pubic hairs brushed the taut, white cheeks of her spread ass.

"Fucking asshole fucker! Pound the shit out of me!"

Peters withdrew until he could see the rim behind the head of the glans then he slammed her hard and heard the breath go out of the old woman.

"Jesus! I felt that one all the way up in my throat."

"You said fuck your shit hole," said the man.

"Well what are you waiting for? Pound me. I won't break."

Peters slammed into the frail looking woman until she started to moan. "Oh god! So fucking good. I'm going to come all over you."

"I'm going to come in you," breathed the man. "I'll fill you with come."

"Going to piss myself when I come," breathed the old woman. "When I come this good I just know I'm going to piss myself."

"Get to the john," urged Peters.

"NOooooo! It's too good. Fuck my ass while I'm pissing. Don't stop."

The old woman's ass rose up, pressured against his groin and froze. He pressed his cock into her as far as he could and felt the throbbing begin.

At first there was a trickle of moisture at his crotch that rapidly grew into a flood of warmth that flooded his groin and flooded down his legs as the old woman's bladder emptied on him and soaked into the sheets.

"God Damn! Woman You're pissing all over the bed," grunted Peters.

"Shut up, Goddamn you, and fuck my ass," grunted the old woman. "I'm coming and pissing makes it better.

"Never got into anything like this," grunted Peters. "Well piss away, I reckon it'll wash off."

"Hot piss and come," groaned the old woman. "Only done this once before in my whole life." She fell forward on the bed and lay in her own urine that seemed puddled in the sheets.

Peters, still lodged deep within her asshole, followed her down to lay on top of the small, taut butt. Those rounded ass cheeks still clenched and relaxed as her asshole continued milking his cock. "Reckon I come pretty strong too but I didn't piss in you."

The old woman fought for breath. "You can piss up my ass if you want. Come on, give me a piss enema. Do me a world of good."

"I might be able to after I soften up some. Right now I'm too stiff to be pissing though I admit to feeling the urge."

She tried to wriggle her butt under him. "I'm in no hurry, sonny. Just let it soak. I enjoy feeling your boner up the old dirt chute . I feel fuller than I've been in years."

"You're right tight for a woman of your age," said Peters.

"Hrmppp," snorted Samantha. "How many seventy years old assholes have you been up in your young life?"

"None," agreed Peters, "but. . ."

"Fucking butt is what we're talking about," grunted the old woman. "You keep me happy, I'm thinking we'll get along. You just earned yourself a raise." Peters nodded. "I might hang around awhile."

"Now, if you're ready, fill my ass with warm piss. Might make me come again." The young man pressed into the tight as far as he could concentrated on voiding his urine. "Here it comes, your piss enema to clean you out."

Samantha moaned as she felt the warm piss squirt into her bowels. "Oh God! So fucking hot. Fill me. Fill me up!"

"I want you to know," breathed Peters, "I've never done this before."

"Won't be the last time," cackled Samantha.

80niner
80niner
278 Followers