Anything She Wants

Story Info
A secretary is sated by force.
1.4k words
3.68
63.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tara?"

"Yes, Mr. Richards?"

"Please, I've told you, call me Steven. I just wondered if my five o'clock had called back."

"Oh, yes, he did. I'm afraid he had to cancel."

"Ah, it's just as well, I didn't much feel like golf today anyhow."

Tara watched as her boss stepped into his office and closed the door. She had a crush on him, well, maybe more than that. It wasn't love, to be sure, but it was more than a crush. Lust, she grinned, that was it. She had wanted him since she laid eyes on him. But, he was married, faithfully so, and there was no chance of him cheating. "Unfortunately," she sighed.

She herself was no slouch. A tall, gorgeous blonde of thirty-two, with legs that had been described as "going on forever." She enjoyed tennis, which kept her abs looking fantastic, and had an amazing rack, so she had been told, often, in fact. More technically, she was a large C cup, though she preferred the other description. She was very picky with men, after all, a woman of her looks did not have to settle. She was also highly sexual, which meant any guy lucky enough to take her home was going to get laid. A firm believer in one-night stands, she was the envy of every other woman in the office, many of whom had lost a boyfriend to her. But, no matter how sexy she dressed, or how many subtle advances, Steven remained out of her reach. Even today, she was wearing a tight red V-neck that showed generous cleavage with a tight leather mini-skirt.

As five o'clock rolled around, the rest of the office emptied. Tara went into Steven's office where he was going over a new project.

"Is there anything else you need, Mr...I mean, Steven?" He smiled up at her.

"No, thank you, Tara. Go home and have a good evening." She smiled back as he went back to his paperwork.

"Thanks," she said, but moved toward his desk. He looked up.

"Did you need something else?"

"Well, I was wondering, um, if you might like to come with me for a cup of coffee tonight...you know, to go over what we need to work on for our next project.

"Oh...I don't know, Tara. I don't think that's necessary." She walked around his desk and leaned over, giving him a direct view down her shirt. He looked up at her face.

"Sir, please...I know you find me attractive...I don't really want alot..." He swallowed.

"Tara...no...we cannot do this. You have to leave, now. Go home, and come back tomorrow. If you keep this up, I'll have to let you go." Her face burned red with embarassment and tears came to her eyes. Steven cleared his throat.

"It's okay, Tara, don't worry about it. We won't talk about it anymore, if you'll just go home." She smiled weakly.

"Yes, sir. I'm so sorry." She walked out of the office and went home.

The next day, Tara walked into work in a knee length dress and conservative sweater with a turtleneck. She sat at her desk and began taking phone calls. Steven smiled at her as he walked into his office. "Good morning, Tara, you look very nice today."

"Thank you, Steven. I'll bring you a cup of coffee in a little bit."

"That would be great, thanks." The day passed without a word of what had happened the day before. As five o'clock drew near, people packed up and started heading home. When the office was empty, Tara opened Steven's door.

"Will you be working late again tonight, sir?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm afraid so, but you can take off for now."

"Shall I inform your wife?"

"No, thanks though, I already let her know I wouldn't be coming home until quite late."

"Very good, sir. Would you like another cup of coffee?"

"That would be great, thank you." Tara left the office and filled Steven's coffee mug. She looked behind her to make sure he was still in his office, and took out a small plastic container with a white powder in it. She emptied it into the coffee and mixed it up, then brought it to her boss. He took a large swallow.

"Thank you, Tara. Oh...is there something wrong with the cream?"

"I didn't notice, Sir, why?"

"Coffee tastes wei...weird...oh...T-Tara?" Steven's head fell forward on his desk and he blacked out.

When he woke up, he was completely naked, his clothes had been cut away and lay in a heap on the floor. He was staring at the ceiling. He tried to move, but had been bound tightly to his heavy desk, in a spread eagle position.

"Mmm...I knew you'd look good naked, Steven." He lifted his head as Tara moved to his side, naked as well.

"Tara? What the hell is going on!?"

"I just wanted a fuck, just one time, but you couldn't do that, could you. I didn't ask for a relationship, or your fucking love, I just wanted to screw once, and that'd be it. But no, you just ignored me, like I didn't look amazing, like I was some common woman, because I wasn't your fucking wife." She punctuated the last word by spitting in his face. "I've seen her, Steven, when she comes to visit you. Seriously, you could have done better. I'm hotter than her, much more so, and you know it. It's bullshit, Steven, you rejecting me. I've always gotten the men I want, and you, you are no exception." With that, she leaned over and put her firm breasts in his face. "Suck them," she commanded. He refused, turning his head away. "Fine," she spat, "if you won't suck, I will."

She got up on the desk, putting her knees over his head, and lay on top of him. Her pussy was in his face, and her amazing scent filled his nostrils. As faithful as he was, he still had a male biology, and his cock began to harden. "That's better," Tara cooed. She took his shaft in her hand and gently began to suck the head of his impressive eight inch cock. Rubbing his balls, she slowly moved down until her face was nestled in his pubic hair. She held the position for several moments, having become an expert at deep-throating through the years, and felt his cock pulsing at the heat in her throat.

"No! Please, Tara, let me go!" he cried into her crotch. She ignored him and continued to suck his now rock-hard cock. He felt sick at his own arousal, and at this unwilling betrayal of his family. After a few more licks, she got up and turned herself around.

"Remember, I wanted to do this the easy way. But you wouldn't. This is on you." She lowered her pussy on his cock, and began slowly humping. She gasped as he filled her, her heavy breath hot on his face. As her pace quickened, he felt the familiar sensation start to boil in his balls. "Fucker," she growled in his face, "I would have just fucked you the once, but now, we're going to keep doing this, over and over. As soon as you shoot in me, you're mine. If you don't fuck me whenever I want, I'll tell your wife."

"You won't have any proof," he groaned back.

"Oh no? Guess what, Steve? I've been off the pill for a while, and you know what, I'm ovulating."

"NO!" he shouted, but just then his balls erupted and he shot his cum deep into her as she came, screaming and laughing.

Epilogue

Tara had told the truth. She came into his office two months later and threw the results of her doctor's visit on the desk. She was pregnant. He closed his eyes.

"Well?" he asked. She smiled.

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone. Hell, I've fucked enough men to keep anyone from suspecting you. I'll just need a raise to be able to raise our child."

"Of course," he muttered. Anything she wanted was hers, and he knew it.

"Thanks. And in the meantime, I'm feeling pretty horny." She walked around his desk and sat on his lap. He let her unbutton his shirt without a struggle. "This time, I want you to be on top, and fuck me like you mean it."

"Yes, Tara," he sighed. "Anything you want."