Encounters with John Wayne Ch. 28

Story Info
Last Chapter - Part 2; he has to have her one last time.
3.3k words
4.5
7.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 28 of the 31 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2—He has to have her one last time...

John Wayne and Diana Maitland chuckled together for a moment at their joke when he threatened to beat her boss and any other big star he would try to get her to entice to produce their movies. Then her smile faded as passion and desire returned to her eyes and she said desperately, "There is no one else I'd ever want to try to entice—I don't really know how to entice a man. I was going to practice on you, but you didn't give me much of a chance!"

He rumbled sexily, "Oh, little girl, don't you know by now? You don't have to entice any man; all you have to do is open your eyes and find a man who is worthy of you and let him love you—just like you did with me. I just wish I felt worthy enough to keep you; what would it take to get you to marry me? Just tell me what to do—I'll do whatever you ask if it will get you to marry me... please!" he ended pleading desperately, grasping her upper arms and keeping her pinned against him with his face only inches from hers, his eyes filled with deep passion and desperate desire.

Suddenly he crushed his mouth to hers with a desperate groan, wrapped his arms around her body, and moved his hands down to her ass as he pressed her hips against him so she could feel his hard dick, and he heard her moan with desire as he rubbed against her a few times. He dragged his mouth from hers just far enough to murmur passionately, "Oh, God, Diana! I need you so badly! Please let me inside you...even if it's only just one last time..."

He groaned desperately again as he heard her whisper yes, and he immediately bent down and picked her up and carried her over to the large conference table in her boss' office and set her down in front of it as it would be just the right height for him. When he backed away from her for a moment, she told him to go lock the door, which he did while she removed her panties under her skirt. When he came back to her, he lifted her to set her on the edge of table while she lifted her skirt and slip to get them out from under her ass so it wouldn't get messed up.

He started to undo his belt buckle, but she moved his hands away and started to undo it herself, so he used his hands to start unbuttoning her blouse—he wanted to rip it open again but he couldn't keep destroying her clothes! Then he started kissing her again, desperately, as she finished unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. Then she reached her hand down through the waist of his boxers so she could grasp his huge, hard shaft. He groaned deeply in her mouth as she stroked him a couple times, then he removed her hand from his shorts, pushed her blouse off her shoulders and arms and reached around to unhook her bra and remove it.

Then he lifted his head to look at her breasts as he brought his hands around to stroke and knead them gently while she unbuttoned his shirt. When his shirt was open, he dropped his hands as she pushed his shirt and jacket from his shoulders; now they were both completely bare from the waist up. So he grabbed her and pulled her against him as he kissed her deeply so he could feel her large, soft breasts crushed against his bare chest again—God, how he'd missed that feeling!

Then he dragged his mouth down her neck to her chest and then to her breasts as she leaned back, bracing her hands on the table and arching her back to give him complete access to her breasts. He took his time kissing and licking every inch of her breasts, then sucking her nipples into his mouth until they were hard peaks, and then making her moan loudly as he laved them firmly with his tongue. She lifted her head and moaned desperately at him, "I need to feel you inside me...now!"

He pushed his pants and boxers down just far enough to free his throbbing dick. Then they both looked down and moaned as they watched his monstrous cock slowly slide into her until their pubic mounds met. She wrapped her legs around his hips and ass to hold him inside her like she was never going to let him go, and they wrapped their arms around each other and kissed deeply as they moaned with pleasure into each other's mouths. Then he dragged his mouth from hers to kiss across her left cheek to her neck just below her ear and then whispered deeply, "I never want to forget how good it feels to have my cock buried in your sweet pussy; tell me you'll never forget this feeling either!"

She moaned passionately, "Never! I told you—you've branded me! I'll never crave another man's cock inside me the way I crave yours; I'll never want another man the way I want you; I'll never need another man the way I need you; I'll never love another man the way I love you! Make love to me now...one last time..." she whispered desperately as tears filled her eyes.

She unlocked her legs from around his hips and just braced her knees and calves to his sides as he thrust slowly in and out of her a few times, staring into her face and seeing the desperate desire behind her tears. She said she'd never crave another man's cock the way she does his—or want or need or love another man the way she does him; he felt the jealousy start to build in him again as he thought angrily that he didn't want her to EVER be with any other man again but him!

She saw an angry fire start to burn in his eyes and he started to breathe heavier and thrust harder into her as he put his left arm down to her lower back and ass to hold her still as he slammed into her. Then he put his right hand on the back of her head, digging his fingers into her hair as he said savagely, "If this is the last time you're going to let me inside you, Diana, then I'm going to fuck you so hard that you'll never want any other man inside you ever again!"

He had that same look of jealous rage on his face from that scene in "Wake of the Red Witch" again, and he was clutching her hair so tightly that it was painful, and she suddenly felt like Angelique in the movie as she tried to get his attention. "Ralls! Ralls! Ralls!" she pleaded desperately, with tears of pain in her eyes as she pushed on his chest with her left hand and clutched at his right arm as hard as she could with her right hand.

Suddenly, he froze, realizing what she'd said and what he was doing. At least in the movie, Ralls had the excuse that he was drunk when he almost attacked Angelique; he had no excuse other than losing control from jealousy over something that he just couldn't stand the thought of! He released her hair and looked at her in shock and started to pull out of her, as his dick was still buried inside her, but she wrapped her left leg around his ass, shaking her head no. Then he put his arms around her and whispered, "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry. This is not how I wanted to make love to you for the last time."

She whispered, "I know. Just this once, let's pretend that we're married; we're about to separate because of marital incompatibility, but we're making love one last time because the sex was always good—that was never our problem—it's other obstacles we can't overcome. Just think of me as your 3rd wife; what do you want to tell me? Make love to me, soft and slow, and tell me what was good about our life together," she said softly as a few tears rolled slowly down her cheeks.

He brought his hand up to her cheeks to wipe away her tears and kissed her gently as he started to move slowly in and out of her again, and said softly, "Well, Mrs. Wayne, I married you because you're the most beautiful, smart, funny and talented woman I have ever met, and because we enjoy doing so many things together. And because you excite me more than any woman I've ever known—you are the sexiest, most sensual and generous lover I've ever had, and I'll never stop wanting you...or needing you...or loving you," he moaned sexily as he kissed her hard and passionately in between words as he thrust harder and deeper into her.

She was moaning as his words and his thrusting were quickly bringing her to orgasm, especially since it had been over 2 weeks since the last time he'd been inside her. She was hanging onto his shoulders with her hands and had her legs braced on the sides of his hips, and her head fell back as she groaned deeply on one of his harder thrusts, and she moaned, "Oh, yes...harder... please fuck me harder!" So, they wrapped their arms around each other and held on while their bodies started slamming together, and they both came within a minute, moaning loudly together.

They stayed wrapped around each other for a couple minutes as their breathing returned to normal, then he lifted his head from her shoulder and looked at her with passionate sadness as he said, "I thought you were the other half of my soul, but instead, I think we are two souls that are just alike, and that's what causes all of our problems. We're too much alike...we don't have enough differences to balance each other out. We swing from one extreme to the other and usually without any warning. I guess that's why we have to separate, but I will always love you. Varlabenga," he whispered; his voice cracked slightly and tears came into his eyes as he said an Indian word for "forever" from one of his lines in the movie "Hondo." It actually meant that he'd chosen her as his squaw or wife...forever.

Then he kissed her deeply and passionately until they felt his soft cock starting to slip out of her. She looked next to them on the conference table and saw some paper napkins just a couple feet away next the water pitcher, so she stretched sideways and grabbed them so they could clean up quickly before anything dripped on their clothes or the floor.

When they were decent again, he hugged her to him and he said, "I didn't mean what I said when my jealousy took over. I can't go the rest of my life without finding someone to share it with me, and it would hurt more to know that you cut yourself off from the possibility of happiness with someone else because of me. Promise me, little girl, that you'll find someone who is worthy of you and who'll treat you well."

"I will eventually, I promise. But you have to understand that I've been living my life so long loving you that it's going to take me a while to get over knowing that you love me, too, but we weren't meant to be together. But, you've only loved me a short time, so I'll understand if it doesn't take you as long to get over loving me. This other woman you've been seeing and thought about marrying, what's her name? Do you think you could be happy with her?" She kept blinking her eyes to keep the tears at bay and swallowing the lumps in her throat.

He answered quietly, "Her name's Pilar, and I'm not sure...maybe. I felt comfortable with her, like she was familiar. I felt like I was falling in love with her, but it was a comforting kind of love, like it would be...safe and stable—kind of completely the opposite of what I feel for you. I want both of those kinds of love, but I can't have both. And at my age, perhaps the comfortable, familiar love is the safer choice for me. If I move on with my life quicker, it will only be because I can't wallow in the pain that I feel because I can't be with you—I'll never get over loving you, little girl. You will own a piece of my heart forever."

"As will you with me," she whispered as they held each other even tighter for another minute or so. She suddenly realized what he'd said a few minutes ago right after he explained why he thought they had to "divorce;" he'd said Varlabenga...she knew she'd heard the word somewhere before but she couldn't recall where. Then she remembered he'd said it in the movie "Hondo" and what it meant. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes and said softly, "Varlabenga."

He leaned down and kissed her tenderly for several moments, then he backed away from her slightly, gathered her to his right side with his arm around her and walked them to the door of her boss' office and opened it so they could go out into her office. They paused in front of her desk as he pulled her to him to hug her again tightly, then he backed away from her and put his right hand on the left side of her face and neck and stroked her cheek with his thumb as he said seriously, "If you ever need anything...anything at all...you just call me. You hear?" as he handed her a card that had his private office number.

She smiled sadly and nodded her head, he leaned down and kissed her softly one last time, then let his hand and fingers trail off her cheek to her chin as he backed away from her, both of them staring at each other as tears filled their eyes. Just before the tears spilled, he turned away from her and took the last few steps to the door, opened it and walked out, closing it behind him. He stood in the hallway outside her office for several moments, breathing heavily and staring off into space as a few tears ran down his face.

Just as he brought his hand up to his face and turned to walk away, Diana's boss was walking toward him. The producer looked stunned to see him so upset, so he scowled at the man and said hoarsely, "What're you lookin' at? You just remember what I told you—if you ever breathe a word of this to anyone or do anything that harms her, I'll do worse than hurt your chances at producing any of my movies—I'll hunt you down and hurt you! Is that clear?"

The producer replied sincerely, "Yes, Mr. Wayne. I'll keep my mouth shut. And you don't have to worry about me doing anything to hurt Diana. I've always cared about her; she's a fine young woman and the best assistant I've ever had. I just hope the fact that someone like you recognized her for the wonderful young woman she is will help her finally realize it herself. Since she's been working for me, I've noticed she doesn't seem to believe in herself. Which worries me, because I must assume from how upset you are, that it was mostly her decision—that she couldn't marry you for some reason. I hope it wasn't because she didn't feel worthy of you—she didn't use that as her excuse did she?"

"She tried to at first, but I convinced her she was wrong. But, in the end, she showed me that we're not compatible because we're too much alike, her and me. It's like we were cut out of the same mould—only she's a woman and I'm a man. If she'd been a man, we'd have probably been best friends; but because she's a woman, it just made the sparks fly...and boy did they fly!" He'd stared off into space again as he described their relationship, then he looked back at Diana's boss and frowned as he saw the look on the man's face and said, "Just forget I said that last part—don't you dare do any speculating about what went on between us...you got that?"

"Understood, Mr. Wayne. I think I'm going to give Diana the rest of the day off...she's probably not going to be any good to me the rest of the day any way. I'm sure it's going to take her a while to get over you...if she ever does. I'll continue to encourage her in her singing and maybe that will give her something else to concentrate on besides you." The producer saw Wayne frown sadly as he reached into his coat pocket and pulled out his cigarettes and lighter and lit one.

The producer continued, "You know, it's funny. I always heard you were somewhat of a hard ass to work with, but seeing this side of you at least lets me know that you're human, so maybe we won't have such a difficult working relationship. I look forward to working with you, sir." The producer ended by holding out his hand to shake Wayne's.

Wayne stuck his cigarette in his lips for a moment as he took the producer's hand and shook it firmly a couple times, then took the cigarette from his mouth as he looked at the man and turned to walk away, blew the smoke from his lungs and crooked one of his eyebrows as he said, "If you think I'm not a hard ass, just ask Diana. She'll tell you what a hard ass I am!" Then he strode away from the producer chuckling quietly.

The producer frowned slightly as he watched Wayne sauntering away and wondered what he'd meant; then he went to the office door and opened it to find Diana sitting at her desk drying her eyes and blowing her nose after she'd obviously been sobbing. Her eyes were puffy and red and she was still breathing a little unevenly. He went to stand right in front of her and said quietly, "I just had another conversation with Mr. Wayne in the hallway. It's obvious that he feels as deeply about you as you do about him. If you need to, you can take the rest of the day off, I don't need anything else today."

Diana looked at her boss and tried to smile and told him she'd be all right in a little while, that she had other work that she needed to finish and that she needed to keep her mind occupied so she wouldn't go crazy. She could feel tears trying to form in her eyes again after her boss told her that he could tell how much Wayne loved her; then she chuckled and burst out laughing at what he said next.

The producer was still wondering about the last comments Wayne had made to him so he said to Diana, "I told Mr. Wayne that I was glad to see that he was human and hoped it would make our working relationship easier since it seems he's not such a hard ass as some people have said. And he told me that if I didn't think he was a hard ass, that I should ask you and you'd confirm that he was! What the hell is so funny?" The producer was surprised when Diana burst out laughing; there were tears coming out of her eyes again, but at least this time, they weren't tears of sadness