A Walk in the Woods

Story Info
He followed her - or did she lead him?
3.6k words
4.42
88.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are of legal age.

.......

Chapter One: Right on time.

She got off the bus at the same time as yesterday and the day before. I had never noticed her around the neighborhood, but then again, retirement is new to me, and I find that I now have a lot of time on my hands. Time for observing, and she was so cute that it was hard not to notice her.

Light brown hair with a shag cut, and a cute body on about a 5'2" frame. She wore the same outfit as she had before; a short sleeved white blouse and a red plaid skirt, with white knee-high socks and brown loafers. Nice legs and an adorable butt too.

It was a pleasant fall day, with a bright sun that took the hint of chill out of the air. With the leaves changing colors, I thought it would be a perfect day to take a walk in the woods. The fact that the young lady had just gone through the little park and into the woods across from my house - well, that had a little something to do with my decision as well.

She was about 100 feet ahead of me, and as she went around the winding path into the denser part of the woods, she glanced back and saw me behind her. As she disappeared around the bend I picked up my pace, but despite that, when I got to where the path straightened out, she was gone.

I put my hands on my hips and tried to catch my breath after that mild exertion, wondering how she could have disappeared from sight so quickly, when I was startled to hear the rustling of leaves behind me.

"Hello," the girl said softly, standing behind a tree.

"Hello yourself," I replied after my heart resumed a somewhat normal rhythm, embarrassed at being caught in such an awkward position.

"Are you going to hurt me, mister?"

**

Chapter Two: What?

"What?" I answered quickly. "Hurt you? Heavens no, my dear."

"You were following me, weren't you?"

"No," I lied. "I mean, not exactly. I was just taking a walk in the woods. I live across the road, and I go through here a lot."

We stood and stared at each other for a long minute, neither of us saying a word, before she broke the silence.

"I have to go pee."

"Uh - I live across the road," I said as I gestured toward where I had come from.

"I know. You said that already."

"I...I...I know," I said, stuttering. "I meant that if you wanted to use my bathroom, you could."

"No, that's okay," she said, and after looking around took a couple of steps off of the trail and proceeded to lift her skirt up and squat down right in front of me.

I stared dumbfounded at the girl while a torrent of pee spattered loudly onto the fallen leaves. She kept staring at me very calmly, like it was not a big deal at all, and when she finished she just straightened up, still holding her skirt up at her waist.

"Did you like watching me pee?"

"Uh... yes," I said, unable to look her in the eye, mainly because I was staring at her pussy. "No panties?"

"Just get in the way," she said, shrugging her shoulders.

"You're very pretty," I said.

"You like my pussy?" she asked as she made a couple of small steps toward me, and I found myself stunned at the way the girl was talking to me - a man old enough to be her grandfather.

"Yes, it's lovely," I managed to say, feeling the sweat roll down my spine. "You - uh - don't have very much hair between your legs, do you?"

"Does that matter to you?" she asked, and after I shook my head she continued. "The hair. It's really soft. Do you want to feel it?"

I nodded back and found myself next to her, putting my hand between her legs and letting my fingers sift through the modest tuft of golden brown hair, and she was right. It was soft. Almost like down instead of hair, and it felt like a cloud as I touched it, noticing the dampness around her opening.

"Nice," was all I could say.

"Do you have to pee?" she asked bluntly.

"Me? Uh - I don't know," I answered, and then stunned myself by suddenly offering to try.

My hands were shaking as I lowered my zipper, looking around to make sure nobody was coming. What would this look like to somebody else taking a walk through the woods, I wondered? It would look just like what it was, I answered mentally, cringing at the thought of being seen by anyone like this.

I finally got my zipper down and pulled my cock out of my boxers, letting it dangle out in the cool air. I had been a little aroused by the show the girl had been putting on, and so I must have been quite a sight, judging by the look on her face when she saw my semi-turgid tool.

"Wow!" she exclaimed as I strained to pee a little, finally managing a weak trickle. "You really got a big dick, mister."

"You've seen a lot of them?" I asked as she watched my trickle quickly run dry.

"Seen some," she replied, as fascinated by my going as I had been hers. "Aren't you supposed to shake it now?"

"Yes," I answered. "Unless you would like to do it for me, that is."

"Sure," she said calmly, reaching over and grabbing the shaft of my tool and wiggling it. "But what happened to the head of it?"

"Oh, nothing," I chuckled, realizing her ignorance. "I'm not circumcised. Just pull the skin back toward my body."

"Cool!" she said as she peeled my foreskin back, revealing the fat mushroom head, and as she worked it back and forth my cock kept getting stiffer. "It really is fucking big."

"It's going to get even bigger if you keep doing that," I cautioned her, and then mentally kicked myself when she took her hand off.

"Want to see it hard," she said calmly, spitting into her hand before putting her hand back on my cock and milking it in her fist.

"Ohhh," I moaned while my cock surged.

"Gee mister, it's gotten so fat now that I can't even get my hand all the way around it. See?"

I looked down at my cock and at the tiny fingers which were gripping it tightly, and had to look away before I came.

"What's your name, honey?" I asked, looking down the opening at the top of her blouse as my breathing grew louder and heavier.

***

Chapter Three: Call me anything.

"Amy," she said. "I hate it though. You can call me anything you want."

"Amy - That's a pretty name," I said.

"Are you looking down my blouse, mister?" Amy asked. "Want to play with my titties?"

As she spoke, she undid the buttons of her blouse with her free hand while continuing to play with my cock. She was wearing a bra underneath, and I slipped my hand inside her blouse, squeezing her breast through the softness of her bra cup.

"Would you like to come over to my house?" I asked.

"Why?" she asked. "Do you want to fuck me?"

"Do you always talk like this?" I asked after having recovered from my shock.

"Yes," she replied. "Don't you like me?"

"Of course I like you," I assured her. "It's just that I'm not used to hearing language like that from young ladies."

"I ain't no lady,' she corrected me. "So do you want to fuck me or not? Your cock is so hard I think you must want to. I can't go to any stranger's house though. I'd get in trouble."

"Where then?" I gasped, not bothering to question that bizarre policy of hers, given her actions so far.

"I know a place," she said. "Follow me."

So I followed her, holding my pants up around my thighs as we weaved our way through the woods until we reached a tiny clearing. There was a huge stump left from what must have been a gigantic tree at one time, and beer cans and bottles were strewn around the area.

"Take off your shirt," Amy said, and after I did she set it on the edge of the stump before turning back to me and running her hands through the grey hair on my chest.

"Want to see my boobies?" Amy asked, having undone her skirt and setting it aside.

I nodded while stepping out of my trousers awkwardly, almost falling on my face. Amy peeled off her opened blouse and deftly undid her bra.

Her plump, apple-sized breasts were creamy white, with tiny pink aureoles capped with pea-sized nipples, and I reached over and cupped them gently while the tips burned in my palms.

"You must really want to fuck me," Amy said, going back to milking my member. "Your dick is dripping."

I watched Amy swipe the tip of my cock with a finger and then nonchalantly bring the sticky digit to her mouth and suck it clean, making a face as she did.

"Not yummy," she announced.

"You like to tease, don't you?" I asked her.

"Yeah, and you like it too," Amy told me, and that I couldn't deny. "Here. Feel how wet I am."

She brought my hand down between her legs, and parted them slightly as my finger slid into the warm tightness.

****

Chapter Four: Did I like it?

"Like my pussy?" Amy asked as I tried to get my finger in deeper. "Feel how small it is? Guys say I have a really tight pussy."

I cringed at the coarse language, and my reaction made Amy smile.

"Never done it with a guy as old as you before," Amy informed me. "What are you, like 50?"

I laughed at her wild underestimation, while she ground herself into my finger.

"You old guys seem to like pussies that are really hairy, don't you?" Amy asked, and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Mine isn't," Amy grunted as her hips humped my hand. "Hardly have any pit hair either. See?"

Amy lifted her arm and showed me the little cluster of light brown hairs in the center of her creamy white armpit, and she laughed when I groaned and took a deep breath.

"I can read you like a book, mister," Amy informed me. "You like my pits, don't you? You want to touch it? Lick it maybe?"

I took her up on that, lurching forward and burying my face under her arm, licking and chewing the sweet and salty hairs. She fell back onto the stump, directly on top of my shirt, and squealed when I climbed between her legs.

"That's more like it, mister," Amy cried out. "Now fuck me hard!"

*****

Chapter Five: Stumped.

I pulled Amy closer to the edge of the stump and brought the head of my cock between the prominent lips of her pussy. My cock hadn't been this hard in ages, and my seed was oozing out of the tip as I rubbed it up and down her opening.

It wasn't as awkward a position as I would have thought, and since we were on the higher side of the stump, that gave me room to plant my feet. The tree had been neatly sawed off, leaving a fairly smooth surface as well. All I had to do was lean forward and push.

Tight wasn't the word. I felt like I was trying to slip my penis through a key hole, and after a minute of struggle I was getting frustrated.

"Push harder mister!" Amy insisted. "Ram that horse cock of yours into my cunt, and don't you dare cum before I do either!"

By this point, I couldn't tell whether her filthy mouth was disgusting me or exciting me, but whatever the case, it moved me to do exactly what Amy wanted. I leaned forward with all my force, finally tearing into her sweet pussy all the way.

Amy's screams - I wondered whether she could have been heard back out on the street. What would people think? It must have sounded like someone being attacked, but in this case I was unsure of which one of us was the aggressor.

Regardless, once I got into that tight opening, the warmth felt so good that it felt like the first time for me. Amy was clawing at my arms, imploring me to fuck her harder, and I was doing the best that I could to split her in two.

This wasn't making love. This was more like two feral animals mating, and while this kind of thing had been totally foreign to me only five minutes ago, I found it easy to sink to this primitive level.

I was grunting and growling like something sub-human, thrusting in and out of Amy with a ferocity that I didn't know existed within me. The loud slapping of our bodies echoed in the little clearing - with my balls spanking her bottom while they swung back and forth in a rhythm all their own - and with each deep thrust Amy made a sound of her own. Grunts, gasps, moans and obscenities came out in the same cadence.

Amy came before I did - way before me and several times too. There was no mistaking her when she came. She lifted her upper body up and ripped at my back and arms, even biting my shoulder at one point, and one of the scratches was deep enough to draw a trace of blood.

I didn't care. What's more, it may have even inspired me. I felt half of my age, and after trying so hard not to orgasm in the beginning, I felt totally in control of that.

Amy had lost a little of her brashness, and was now just taking what I was giving her, which was everything I had. My body would pay me back in the days to come for the abuse I was giving it, and already I could tell that my knees and back were going to be tough to deal with tomorrow.

That was for tomorrow. This was now. I couldn't remember the last time I had sex. It had to be five years ago at least, and while I couldn't remember the details at all, this was something I would always remember. This was probably the last time I would have sex, and I wanted to make the most of it.

"What's the matter, Amy?" I sneered after she came again and fell limply back onto the stump. "Never been fucked like this before, have you? Like being fucked by a real man?"

Her eyes rolled back in her head, her body now just reacting to my movements. I squeezed her tits roughly for a second, but was having trouble keeping my balance so I put her hands on them.

"Play with your little tits for me!" I told her. "Squeeze them."

Amy's hands cupped her buds and kneaded them as I instructed, and seeing a woman doing that had always excited me. My eyes went down to her pussy, and as I watched my glistening cock go all the way in and all the way out, I knew I had to cum soon. My energy was starting to flag, and besides, my normally pale cock had become an angry purplish/crimson and badly needed release.

"I'm gonna cum!" I announced to Amy. "Where do you want it? In your mouth or on your belly?"

"My pussy," Amy moaned. "Pop your load in my cunt."

The way that my cum had been drooling during all this, I wasn't sure what I had left, but it sure felt good when I came. My groans sounded guttural as I felt my cock jerk deep inside of Amy. Once - twice - so many that I lost count of how many surges of pleasure I enjoyed before the last tingle faded away and I went limp inside of her.

"Did you like that, Amy?" I asked. "Was it good for you?"

"Hell yes," Amy said, drops of my sweat raining down on her upper torso, which was a testimony to my efforts. Sweating like a pig when it's 60 degrees out takes something. "You stumped me good, mister."

"Stumped?" I asked, and then realized that must be what it was called when you had sex back here, and I chuckled at that.

I pulled my cock out of Amy and tried to straighten my back slowly while looking around. My trousers were in a tangle next to me and my flannel shirt was under Amy's butt, catching all of my sap as it leaked out of her pussy.

My boxer shorts had never come completely off, and were in a tangle around my right ankle. I still had my shoes and socks on, and I laughed to myself when I tried to picture what I must look like.

"Hey, Amy. You okay?"

******

Chapter Six: Why wonder?

My heart must be in pretty good shape, because hearing that voice behind me gave me a shock that made Amy's earlier ambush of me seem tame.

I turned around and saw a chubby girl with the same uniform that Amy wore - was wearing. White blouse and plaid shirt and white knee-high socks. This girl had glasses and a cell phone in her hand. Maybe to call the cops or something.

She didn't seem to be doing anything except staring at my cock swinging lazily between my legs, and as I tried to get my boxers up the girl calmly came over to the stump.

"Course I'm okay, Heather" Amy said as she sat up. "Dude here just fucked me. Real good too, especially for an old guy."

"He's got a real big dick even when it's soft," the girl called Heather commented, licking her lips as I finally got my shorts up.

"Knows how to use it too," Amy told her, giving me a perverse sense of pride as I untangled my pants. "Fucked me long and hard with that thing."

"Want to fuck me too, mister?" Heather said, biting her lower lip.

"Uh - no - thank you," I said, stunned yet again by the brashness of these girls.

"I know I ain't cute as Amy," Heather said defensively. "I'm a good fuck, though."

"Her tits are way bigger than mine," Amy said. "Plus she's got a real hairy pussy. Show him your jungle."

"Amy!" Heather said in protest.

"It's okay. He likes it like that, don't you mister?" Amy asked, before adding, "Hey, I don't even know your name."

"Uh - Mister... Rogers," I blurted out finally, and they giggled at the answer, thinking I was kidding. Hell, that was my name.

"Well Mr. Rogers, do you want to fuck me?" Heather asked, and lifted her skirt to show me two things; one being that she didn't wear panties either, and two being the fact that she did have an outrageous amount of hair down there.

"You look lovely too, Heather," I said, having to admit that the sight of that dense triangle of black fur was a real turn-on. "I'm afraid that I do have to get going, though. Maybe next time."

"Okay," Heather said with a shrug. "Want to see what you looked like?"

Heather held the phone up and showed me a picture. It was one that I wouldn't be bringing to the church social, and could only hope that it never found the way around town.

It was a picture of this tall, old coot having sex. Luckily it was from the back and you couldn't tell it was me, unless you knew what my ass looked like or could recognize my balls from behind.

"Nice sac, Mr. Rogers," Amy commented, giggling when Heather showed it to her.

"Wish I could have gotten a shot of his cock," Heather said. "Will you take it out again so I can get a picture of it?"

"No dear, I really have to run. Can I have my shirt, please?" I asked Amy, who was still sitting on it.

She jumped up and handed the thing to me. Crinkled and wrinkled, it had massive stains all over it, and I shivered as I put the disgusting thing on. Not many options available, and I could only pray that I made it home unseen.

"Want me to clean you up?" Heather asked Amy.

"Okay but take it easy," Amy said as she jumped back onto the stump. "Mr. Rogers pounded me raw."

Incredibly, I watched Amy lay back on the stump again, spreading her legs widely as Heather came over to her and bowed her head between those pale thighs without hesitation.

"Er... good bye," I said finally, turning to leave.

"Bye Mr. Rogers," Amy called out, blindly waving in my direction. "You want me again, you know where I'll be."

"Me too," Heather added, her voice a little muffled.

I staggered out of the woods, walking very slowly and stopping several times to watch Heather continue to clean Amy, until the foliage blocked my view completely.

My body was really giving out on me by the time I made it back to my place, and thankfully none of the old biddies that hang around on the benches of my senior citizen complex were out, saving me trying to explain how my shirt had become saturated with bodily fluids of all kinds.

They would never understand. How could they? Even I didn't understand what had just happened to me. One thing was for sure. After I took a long hot bath and rested my bones for a time - say a week or two - I might just be ready to take another walk in the woods.

*******

thanks for reading