Lilliahna & Zac Ch. 02

Story Info
Accepted.
1.5k words
4.38
9.9k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~*~ Zac ~*~

When someone knocked at the front door, I jumped. I wasn't expecting anyone to come and see me.

"Come in," I called out as I sat up and wiped away the tears that had stayed on my face while I slept. I heard the front door open and close.

"I'm in here," I told whoever it was that had come to see me. I looked up as Lilliahna came in.

"I know you don't want company but there's something I have to say before I lose my courage. This is probably an inappropriate time but when I was hugging you today I wanted so much more so..." She sat down next to me and reached out.

"I do really like you Zac, I think I might even love you," She whispered into my ear before gently pressing her lips against mine.

"I know I love you," I murmured into her lips.

She smiled and allowed the kiss to grow deeper, slipping her tongue between my lips. I wrapped my arms around her to pull her closer to me and she slid her hands down my chest and up under my shirt. This was so great but terrible at the same time. She really cared about me; I could tell by the way she was softly caressing my skin.

She caressed me in a way like Mum used to, only Lil was doing in a way that Mum couldn't, a sensual way that stirred the centre of my being, creating a warm feeling that was so powerful that a soft, happy sigh escaped from my lips and a bulge began to form within my pants.

~*~ Lilliahna ~*~

I know that I shouldn't have gone around there. I know that I shouldn't have taken advantage of Zac in this horrible situation. But I did. I sat up quickly when I realised what was really happening. I wasn't expecting his reaction to be quite so strong.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Its fine Lilli, I wanted it too," Zac assured me as he leant over to kiss me. Of course, I kissed him back.

"Knock, knock," Someone called out from the door.

"Come in," Zac replied, with a confused look on his face. I looked up as someone entered the room. That someone turned out to be Kylie, Summer, Olivia, Billy, Adam and Chris; my group from school.

"What's going on guys?" I asked them as I stood up.

"We've been looking for you Lilliahna," Billy shared with me.

"Why?" I asked as he casually slung his arm around my shoulder. We had this thing for each other back in Year Seven and although it never went anywhere, I still loved the way he said my name.

"'Cause I've finally decided that I would ask you out. Five years of you teasing me and getting away with it? I don't think so babe," he replied with his cheeky grin. A long lasting joke between us. Zac didn't know about it and his face fell for a moment, until he realised that it actually was a joke.

"Uh-huh," I replied raising my eyebrows.

"Nah, did you forget about our weekly basketball game?" Billy asked as that others laughed at Zac's reaction.

"Yeah I did, where's Chad?" I asked.

"He couldn't make it," Adam filled me in.

"He's too busy packing 'cause his family is moving in a few days."

"Oh, mk," I said.

"Zac is gunna fill in for him though so it should be cool," commented Chris. I looked over to Zac. He just nodded in disbelief. I think I could understand why he was disbelieving too.

"Great, let's go," said Summer turning around and heading out the door. I pulled Zac to his feet and off we went.

~*~ Zac ~*~

I was annoyed when someone came in, but it all turned out ok. I was playing basketball with the most popular group in the entire school. I think some people might even kill to be in my position.

We started playing against the girls and it was good because it gave me a chance to brush up on my basketball skills and just pretend that I was merely taking it easy on the girls. It didn't last long though because they didn't want to sweat off their make-up. We guys then continued playing two on two. Shirts vs. Skins.

"Hey Zac, you can double with me. Now we can play good-looking guys onto the dopey-looking ones," Billy joked. He sure had a lot of confidence.

"Fine with us, but if you two are so good-looking you can go skins and we'll ask what the girls think." Billy shrugged and pulled of his shirt and flexed his muscles for the chicks. They cheered, building his ego. Like he needed it.

Ok, my turn. I pulled of my shirt and turned to face the girls. Not a sound. This can't be good. The boys didn't say anything either.

"Um..." I said feeling totally uncomfortable.

"Billy, I think you have some new competition," commented Kylie, giving me the thumbs-up. Summer whistled and Olivia blew me a kiss. Lilliahna just stared at me. Uncomfortable with all the attention on me I suggested that we played. But I was having fun, I finally felt accepted.

~*~ Lilliahna ~*~

I was happy when the guys asked Zac to come and play Basketball with us. It would give them a chance to get to know him. Zac was okay at the game but you could tell that he hadn't played in a long time. The guys had heaps more energy than us girls, when didn't they?

We ended up heading for the grass to chat, leaving them to get rid of it all. They caught our attention when Billy started flexing his muscles. He had the best body in our class. He worked hard for it too. I was curious to see what Zac had to show and when he pulled his shirt off everyone was speechless. You could see he was uncomfortable. Kylie saved him by making a funny comment and everyone relaxed, I was still too stunned to say anything. Who knew little Zac had abs like that hiding under his shirt? Dad interrupted my thoughts by calling me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Lil, where are you? You didn't come home after school today?" He asked.

"Sorry Dad, I'm at the basketball courts like I am every other Wednesday night," I told him.

"I'm sorry Lil, I forgot. Don't forget about your date tonight," he reminded me, hanging up. I won't, I thought. How could I? I looked at time. It was 4:30.

The guys came over to us shortly afterwards to let us know that they were puffed. It sure took them long enough.

"Who's up for a drink?" Chris asked. Everyone nodded.

"I can't guys, sorry, Dad just rang and he wants me to come home now. I'm over the whole babysitting duties," I laughed.

"What about you Zac," Billy asked him. "You gunna come with us and show people that there is more than one hot guy in this group?"

"Nah, thanks guys but I have to go and start organising Dad's funeral. Thanks for the game though. It really helped to clear my head. Lilli, can you still help me with it all, I don't think I can face it on my own," Zac asked. I nodded while the others just looked at him.

~*~ Zac ~*~

By the end of the game I was pretty happy and didn't think things could get any better. But I thought wrong. Getting accepted by this particular group of people was a dream come true. But then being told I was part of the gang and the chance to continue hanging out with them was awesome. I remembered the funeral arrangements that had to be made, the people that I had to inform. It couldn't wait.

They offered to walk us back to Lilli's house and I knew that it wouldn't be long before they sussed us out but hopefully it would take a few days at least.

"So Zac," Billy started. "When are you letting us all know that you have stolen my little sweetheart out from under my nose and that you two are the hot new item in our class?"

"We're together?" I asked back, please let Lilli's house be soon.

"Yeah, I saw you two making out out-side the maths room today." He grinned.

"Billy, stop it," said Summer, obviously sensing how uncomfortable I was.

"Ok, just for you Sum, I'll stop tormenting the poor lad. Looks a bit like a scared little rabbit at the moment though," he continued joking.

"Billy," Kylie and Olivia warned him. At least someone was sticking up for me, Lilliahna was just laughing.

"Here we are, bye guys," Lilli said as she opened the gate to what I suppose was her house and headed for the door.

"Thanks again for the game. Catchya tomorrow at school," I told them before following Lil.