Linda Goes Wild After 2nd Divorce

Story Info
Divorcee rediscovering sex.
782 words
3.56
21.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda had a very active and sensual sex life until she was raped (see Linda's Rape). Being petrified of being raped again she married a young professional and stayed married for 20 years. They never did get along but she stayed married and true to him for the sake of her two young girls. Finally she had had it and divorced husband number two a few years before turning fifty.

She was just shy of 50 but looked like her 30's due to keeping up with her appearance by taking advantage of the wonders of plastic surgery. Linda was 5 foot 5 inches with beautiful breast sporting a 36 D cup ( not surgically altered) . Her hair was bleached blonde her teeth perfect and she was the mistress of smoke & mirrors dressing very stylishly. When she walked into a room heads turned and cocks became erect.

She was being hit on by men 15 to 20 years her junior and loved it.

Her divorce trophy car needed some work and a friend recommended a mechanic in the city. She drove her car downtown and talked to the mechanic. His name was Pete a tall handsome man 12 years her junior. She was flattered that he was obviously flirting with her. Her second husband had told her no one would ever want her and this was great for her ego.

She took a cab home and when the car was ready Pete delivered it. The bill was fairly hefty but he told he would charge her nothing if she went out to dinner with her that evening. She agreed and so started her sexual re-awakening. After their third date he brought her up to his apartment above the garage.

They necked and he was soon taking her clothes off and playing with her large breasts. Linda not being new to sex (she had had 45 sex partners since her 18th birthday to her second marriage) soon started playing with Pete's erection. She took him into her mouth and he was soon coming. They fucked all night and when she awoke the garage below was a beehive of activity. She dressed and left but not before several of Pete's employee saw her and smiled. They instinctively knew what had happened the night before.

From that evening on Linda could not have enough sex with Pete. She would often visit during the day and go upstairs to his apartment for sex. Pete introduced her to porn and they would act out what they saw on the porn film including her first anal sex experience which she did not care for. Linda (now married to me) loved to sucking cock and she still loves it today. They had sex everyday but she was troubled that Pete did not love her and he often spoke about his one true love Mary...Linda was just a fuck buddy for Pete.

She was a little upset and stopped at a local bar and met a dentist that was a little closer to her age. He invited her on his boat for a weekend and they ended up in bed. He first ate her pussy out and she gave him a long slow blowjob until he filled her mouth with cum which she loved. They had sex 4 or 5 times that weekend and Pete was in her mind on the way out. She still dropped by almost daily to get laid by Pete as she was one horny lady.

About a week later it was Valentine's Day and she visited Pete to give him a Valentine's Day blowjob and a long intense fuck. They went at it for hours on end having sex in every conceivable position. Around 5 she told him she had to leave as she had plans for the evening.

She drove to the suburbs to see her dentist friend. Her pussy was dripping Pete's cum in her panties but she could care less. She arrived at the dentist's office which was already closed for the day. Her dentist lover put her on his dental chair and made love to her. He noticed her pussy was dripping cum and asked if she had just fucked someone else. She said yes thinking nothing of it as she had had multiple sex partners in a day at least 5 or 6 previous times in her life.

Her sexual encounters are a big part of our foreplay. It just turns me on just mentally visualizing her sex episodes. We also spice things up with Literotica stores and vibrators which she really loves fantasizing about being duel penetrated as she blows me and inserts the vibrator in her pussy.