Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 12

Story Info
Viva Las Vegas!
2.8k words
4.52
41k
20

Part 14 of the 101 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 08/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are some events that people plan for all year. That one day of the year when they long for no distractions of any kind from jobs or phones or nagging family members. For some, it's the Super Bowl, the World Series, Academy Awards, the NCAA Basketball Championship or the Army-Navy football game. For me, it's a tossup between the Daytona 500 auto race and a Red Sox-Yankees game. But for Chris, it was the Consumer Electronics Expo in Las Vegas. It was his once a year chance to check out the latest in camera gear, girls, contacts, girls, electronics, did I mention the girls?

Anyway, this year would be different as I'd be going with him. Even better was this trip would be on our terms. We had no assignment, we weren't there with Tigress. I saw it as a chance to make up for our last time there. And we were all fired up for it. And instead of fighting the airlines, we chose to hit the road in Chris' Porsche 911 Carrera convertible.

Fired up by coffee and expectations, we hit the highway in the wee hours of the morning as the rest of LA was still asleep. Somewhere around the Nevada border, with the sun on the rise, the highway to ourselves, and Elvis on the sound system, Chris turned to me and said;

"Hollywood, should we unleash the power of German engineering?" he said in a very pompous voice

"Yes, we shouldn't let such a fine piece of machinery linger in the regions of-" I paused looking at the speedometer, "how fast are we going?" I asked.

"Uh, 75." He replied

"Right, we shouldn't let such a fine piece of machinery linger in the regions of 75mph." I said with equal pomposity.

"Got your protection?" Chris asked

"If you mean seatbelts, yes!" I said with a laugh

Chris laughed too.

"Release the hounds!" He yelled.

And the Porsche rocketed forward as we quickly entered the triple digit range on the speedometer.

"VIVA! VIVA! LAS VEGASSSSSS!!!" we screamed in tune with Elvis as the Porsche roared through the desert.

We arrived in Vegas, the lights on marquees were still twinkling when we arrived at the Palms hotel. The Expo was being held nearby. We were dazed at all the gear we saw, it was like a geek's Christmas morning. The home video area was pretty intriguing, there were lots of personal appearances going on throughout the show. And our eyes were, naturally, attracted to the Playboy area. Several Playmates were signing autographs and taking photos. I watched with envy as numerous guys went up onstage and had their 5 minutes of glory with Miss whatever month was up there.

"Hey! Check this out man! One of the Girls Next Door is coming up next!" Chris said with excitement.

"No way! Which one?"

"Oh, my! Bridget Marquardt." He said with a smile.

"Oh, yes! Miss Bridget." I said with an equal smile.

"We better get in line fast." Chris said looking at the crowd lining up to meet her.

It had been a while since my meeting with Bridget. I never did hear back from her about going to the mansion. But, I figured I'd already had my experience of a lifetime with her. The mansion would be a nice add-on, but I'd been with her one on one.

"Come on, Hollywood. We can't let this one get away from us." Chris said as he grabbed my arm and dragged me to the line.

After what seemed like an eternity, we finally got near the stage and saw the beautiful Ms. Bridget.

She had on a lipstick red dress with little fringes along the hemline. Her tits were definitely there, and her blonde hair shimmered like it was augmented by light bulbs. She was signing copies of her calendar for 2009.

"Man, oh man what a beauty!" Chris said in awe.

"Mama Mia.." I said to myself.

Remember, the last time I saw her was in the midst of a monsoon, anything would've been an improvement. This really must've been a big occasion for Chris. It was the first time I'd ever seen him fumbling with a camera as if he'd never seen one before. He handed it to me;

"You take the shot." He said nervously.

He gingerly stepped up on the stage to meet her and tried flirting with her as she smiled and elegantly signed her name with a flourish on the calendar. Then he turned to me and motioned to take the photo, fast.

I quickly snapped a series of shots, then Chris dashed over and we switched places as I had my encounter with her. She had a beaming smile as I walked up.

"Hi, Bridget, great to see you here." I said.

"Hi there!" she said with a smile "What's your name, baby?"

"Uh, Jim." I paused then got up my nerve and said;

"So... did you get that wheel replaced on your Porsche?"

She looked up at me with a stunned expression, then placed her hand over her mouth slightly and a sly smile came over her.

"Oh, my god! What are you doing here?" she said trying not to let anyone else know.

"The other guy is my business partner. We've got a photo business in LA." I said pointing to Chris.

Bridget tried to be discreet as she smiled widely and signed my calendar. Then paused and wrote something else on it.

"Let's get a picture honey!" she said as if nothing else had just happened.

Chris immediately stepped up and rolled off several shots of us.

I could feel Bridget's hand on my ass, she then whispered in my ear;

"Call me later, my numbers on the calendar."

"Ok, I will." I replied through a clenched smile.

"Thanks for coming baby!" she said cheerfully as we walked away and she moved on to the next person.

"So what was that all about?" Chris asked suspiciously.

"Well, let's just say we've met before." I replied.

"Oh, really?" He said. "Should I ask for details or is this one for the vault?"

"It's for the vault. Maybe I'll tell you when you're old enough." I said with a chuckle.

Two hours later, I worked up the nerve to call the number she gave me. It went to voice mail, so I guess that was encouraging. Chris had already sweet-talked a pretty blonde from the show and we were having drinks at the pool when my phone rang not long after I called.

"Hey baby! Where are you?" Bridget said with excitement

"I'm down at the Glass Bar. Where are you?"

"Oh, great, I'm in one of the cabanas. Come on over!" she said in a giddy voice.

"OK if I bring my partner?" I asked.

"Sure!" she replied.

"I'm on my way." I snapped my phone shut. "Hey, pal! I got somebody you'll want to meet." I said to Chris.

"Can it wait? I'm a little busy here." He said not looking at me, but at his new companion.

"OK, I'll call you later." I smiled as I walked away, oh if he only knew!

The cabanas were set up alongside the pool and were tan with white pointed roofs. I could see inside they were cute and cozy with their own TV's, mini-bars, etc. I didn't ask which one she was in, I figured I'd know it when I saw it. I was right!

I passed by Cabana 24 and heard a voice say;

"Hey 'Hollywood'!"

Out of Cabana 24 came Bridget, wearing a bubblegum pink bikini.

"'Allo! 'Allo! 'Allo!" I said in my best cockney accent as I turned around and saw her.

"Hey Jim!" she bounded up and hugged me. Wow did she feel nice! She had that million dollar smile, as usual. Her tits still looked yummy.

She wrapped an arm around me and led me to her cabana.

"So, how's my favorite knight in shining armor?" she said with a giggle.

"About as good as my favorite rainy day breakfast cook." I said, recalling the memorable breakfast she made me.

"I can't believe you remembered that!" she laughed as she took my arm in hers. "So what are you doing here? I didn't know you had a business."

"It's my buddy Chris'. This is like his version of the Super Bowl. And I just couldn't turn down a trip to Vegas."

"Neither could I." she said.

Her cabana was fully stocked with all kinds of goodies, but she was the best one. She got me a glass of champagne and we toasted our reunion.

"So, how are things at the mansion?" I asked.

"Oh, my god! It's crazy there now. Holly's moved out, you know."

"I knew that." I replied.

"And Kendra's talking about leaving too." She continued.

"So you're the last Playmate standing?" I said.

"Looks that way." She said with a sigh.

There was an uncomfortable pause between us.

"How's the car?" I asked.

"Oh! It's gone. They had to do so much work on it, I decided to just get another one. I'll have to show it to you! It's so cool!" She said with excitement.

"Same model?" I asked.

"Uh-huh. But this one's bright white." She said with a big smile.

"You didn't get it in pink?" I said gesturing toward her bikini.

She giggled.

"No! No! No! Not in pink!" she laughed.

She smiled, then leaned in a little and kissed me on the cheek.

"It's so good to see you again, Jim. I never realized how much I missed you." She said with an affectionate smile.

"Well, I missed you too. I figured we'd see one another again somehow." I replied.

She put her glass down and stood up.

"OK, let's hit the pool. It looks so neat." She said.

The Vegas sun was blazing as we walked into the pool. Bridget's bikini sure drew lots of looks from everyone, including several guys who probably wondered who the dorky looking guy with her was.

Bridget had the poolside waiters bring us some bottled water. And she swam over to one of the corners of the pool, I followed her. I stretched my arms out against the poolside and Bridget wrapped herself around my left side and we let the water cool us off as we people-watched and got caught up. I never really got to talk to her much the first time we met, and the mansion trip never happened, so there was a lot to talk about. All the while, I could feel her hand roaming around my body, slowly caressing my chest and my hips. When it got down to my waist line, then lower still. I started to get nervous. She had this smile on her face that said volumes about what was on her mind. I moved in a little closer to her and moved my hands into the water and held her a little closer. I then leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips, she leaned up and kissed my cheek. I could hear her breathing get a little more rapid. My hands slowly moved down and touched her ass slightly. She inhaled and I saw her tits rise up slightly. Her smile was a mixture of happiness and naughtiness. I boldly moved my hand under her bikini bottom and felt the real thing. She worked her hands inside my suit and did the same with my rapidly growing dick.

"Baby, look here." She whispered.

I turned to look at her and she knelt down a little in the pool water and pulled her top down a little so I could see her tits exposed underwater.

"Oh, my." I said with a smile.

"Let's go up to my bungalow." She said pointing to the complex of bungalows the Palms provided.

"OK." I said.

We made our way out of the pool and I hoped my "excitement" couldn't be seen by the hundreds around the pool. I guess they were watching Bridget more than me. At least I hoped they were. Bridget stopped at her cabana and grabbed her beach bag and led me by the hand to her bungalow. She was smiling at me as we tried to be casual. As we got in I saw that the shades had already been drawn to keep it dim and cool.

As soon as she closed the door and locked it, she immediately yanked down her bottoms and pulled off her top. I dropped my swimsuit and let my dick spring upward. We jumped onto the sectional couch and our hands were all over each other. I had to get at her tits again. I licked and sucked on them and she was moaning and saying "Yes!" over and over.

"Oh baby! I want that dick!" she said happily.

I stood up and she marveled at it while gently caressing and kissing it.

"Mmmm, just like I remember!" she said with a cute giggle before taking it into her hot mouth. I could feel her tongue licking it, especially around the head. I felt my head tilt back as a wonderful feeling came over me. Her hands were slowly caressing my dick and the area around my waist.

"My turn." I said to her.

I wanted to last as long as possible with her.

She came off my dick and looked up at me. I held her head in my hands as she smiled broadly at me. The she scooted up the couch and opened her legs wide, showing me her perfectly smooth pussy. She rubbed it a bit.

"Just getting ready for you baby." She said softly.

I knelt down and watched her hand close up as it worked its magic before it was replaced by my tongue. Immediately she let out a long, slow moan;

"Ooooooo......that's ittttt." She sighed.

My tongue was deep inside her pussy now, she tasted wonderful. I gently inserted a finger and did both at the same time, making her moan even more. Her cries started to get louder.

"Yes! Oh god yes!" she cried out.

"You like that, huh?" I said in between licks.

"Yes!" she yelled.

"Like your pussy getting licked?" I said with an edgy voice.

"Yes! Do it!" she cried out.

I couldn't believe I was saying stuff like that, it was so out of character for me, but hey, in the heat of the moment..

"Want me to fuck your pussy?" I said with edge.

"Yes! Fuck me!" she screamed.

"Alright!" I yelled.

I sat up and climbed on top of her and kissed her deeply, letting her taste her pussy juices, then I licked her nipples. I sat up fully and she opened her legs further and used her fingers to open up her pussy, letting me inside her love nest. Oh, man did she feel good. Her pussy just wrapped itself around my dick and her eyes fluttered slightly as it went in. Then she smiled at me as I slowly began fucking her. My dick just slid in and out of her and she was moaning throughout;

"Oh baby, that's it!" she gasped.

I went from fast to slow with her, but I found that slow was best. It made me feel closer to her and we kissed one another throughout and I licked her nipples as best I could given the angle. It all felt so good!

"Baby, do me doggie style." She said with a giggle.

I pulled out from her and she slowly turned herself around and bent over.

I could see her beautiful pink pussy looking back at me and Bridget looking over her shoulder with that classic smile that could make me do anything.

Next thing I knew, my dick was ramming her from behind, my balls slapping against her ass, and she was screaming;

"OH GOD! YES!! FUCK ME BABY!!"

I did her with a steady pace that kept up her steady stream of moans and sighs.

I got even bolder and slapped my hand on her ass.

"Oh!" She gasped before giggling.

I did it again, with the same reaction.

I would've kept it up, but I can only multi-task so long.

I slowly pulled out of her.

"Turn over, Bridget." I said.

She lay on her back like before and I slipped back into her pussy again.

"Oh...yes baby." She said softly.

I resumed my fast/slow pace with her and she was moaning the whole time, it was so sexy doing her like this. I could see her tits heaving upward with each thrust of mine. And she was smiling the whole time,

"I love this!" she said happily.

I could feel my explosion building inside.

"I'm gonna come Bridget!" I said excitedly.

"Oh yeah! Do it! Fuck me baby!" she yelled

And I let out a growl as I came inside her, she was gasping as I exploded.

"Yeeessssssss!!!" she screamed.

And I collapsed onto her.

"Oh, wow! That was awesome!" she said, clearly out of breath.

I rolled off her and was sprawled across the sectional. Bridget propped herself up on her elbow and looked at me, smiling.

"Thanks, 'Hollywood'." She said with a giggle.

I chuckled at her.

Sometimes, a nickname like that has its advantages.