How I Met My Husband Ch. 04

Story Info
Jessica meets Tim's sister, Taylor.
1.4k words
4.52
71k
25

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For any blushing bride-to-be, weddings are quite undeniably the most stressful thing in the known universe. Luckily, I had finally undergone my final surgery 6 months ago, the one that would really make me a woman. That was one less complication I'd have to worry about, now that I was going to meet my Tim's family for the first time...I mean, the first time since I became Jessica.

I had met them maybe once or twice before, back in college, when I was Josh (god that feels weird to say!). They seemed like good folk. On the car ride over, Tim told me how they met at Berkeley, how they were competing for the same internship, and how through professional rivalry they fell in love.

"But that's kinda besides the point, Jess," said Tim, with a bit of hesitation in his voice. "I'm not sure if we should tell them about...you know."

"No, I mean, yeah, I know what you mean," I said. "Hey, you're not, like, ashamed of me, are you?"

"No, not at all, Jess. It's just, yeah, it might be kinda weird...when you meet my sister."

"You never told me you had a sister," I said, a bit angry that my guy would keep something so important from me.

"It's just that, you know how my parents and me are pretty liberal, but, my sister Taylor, she kinda went the other way."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning she's ultraconservative. She's Martha Stewart meets Ted Nugent. But she's also a chiropractor."

I laughed. Tim was such a nerd, and his sister, turning out to be Xena the warrior princess? Too good for words.

"Well, this I gotta see," I said smiling from ear to ear. We pulled up to their house, but no one was home. There was a note on the door, saying that Tim's parents had just left to pick up Taylor at the airport, and that they'd be back around 5pm. That gave us about 3 hours to kill.

Immediately, I knew what was on Tim's mind. I've known how bad he's wanted to have sex with me since the surgery, but I told him that I wanted to wait until after our wedding, until after I was really all his, to give myself completely to him as a woman. And so help me, this girl just wanted to be able to wear white on her wedding day. We sat our bags down in the living room, and Tim took me upstairs to see his old room. It still had some of his old stuff from high school, his old band posters and Star Wars action figures. It was kinda cute. But I could tell Tim had something else on his mind. I kissed him deeply, feeling his cock get hard against my new pussy.

"Want me to take care of that for you?" I asked teasingly. I already knew the answer. I kissed him deep again and then whispered in his ear, "You can fuck my mouth, if you want, mister." Without hesitating, Tim began undoing his belt buckle while I stripped off his shirt. I pulled off my top and sat him down on the edge of his bed, then I knelt down between his legs.

"I wonder how many other girls you brought up here in high school?" I said.

"None as hot as you, Jess." And with that I took the head of his cock in my mouth like a lollipop. I was so turned on by being surrounded by all of Tim's high school stuff. It made me imagine what it might've been like had I been his high school sweetheart, and that maybe I'd lose my virginity here just like an ordinary teenage girl.

"Oh god, Jess," he moaned. I knew he was gonna finish soon, so I started to just lick his tip, teasing it.

"I want you to finish on my tits," I said. And he did. I felt his hot spurts of cum hit my chest, and I started rubbing his cock across my breasts and my nipples. I rubbed some on my fingers and gave my fiance a taste.

"That was so hot," he said, exhausted. "Do you want me to eat you out?"

I paused and gave it a thought.

"Hmm. Only if you promise to do it like I was your girlfriend, back in high school, I mean. And your parents could walk in at any time."

"Sounds like fun to me," said Tim. "Maybe I should start by fingering you."

"Maybe," I said, biting my lower lip, anticipating what was to come. Tim fumbled with the buttons on my jeans purposefully before finally getting his hand inside my panties. I felt his familiar hand run down my front, touching my new womanhood for the first time. His fingers went across my slit.

"You're getting wet," he said, almost as if he were asking me a question.

"Yeah, they said I would be able to, a little," I said as I began writhing my lower body in sync with his fingering. He started rubbing my new clit with his thumb. Even when I was by myself, when I would dilate or practice having a female orgasm with a vibrator, it didn't feel this good, this satisfying, almost in a spiritual way.

"Oh Tim!" I moaned loudly. "Please, please--"

The door flung open. And instead of seeing the Marsha Brady sister I had imagined, I saw a rather tall, pretty, freckled red-haired woman standing their.

"Taylor?!"

"Tim? What the hell are you doing?"

My moment of pleasure turned into fear, and then embarrassment, and then it was almost funny. I had wanted a high school girl fantasy, and I got it, getting caught red handed and all (pardon the expression).

"I thought you wouldn't be home for another 3 hours!"

"I caught an early flight," said Taylor, somewhat flustered. "Is...is this her?"

"Yeah, I'm...ah...I'm her. I'm Jessica." I wanted to shake her hand, but I got the feeling she probably wouldn't have wanted to after what she saw us doing.

"Hi," she said coldly. I could tell that things weren't going to go well between she and I. Eventually, Tim's parents did come home after Taylor called them. We talked (but not about my secret, yet) and had dinner. Afterward, I felt that I should extend the proverbial olive branch to Taylor. I wanted to be friends with her.

"Hey, I'm sorry about before," I said. "I really wanted to make a good impression. That possibly could not have helped."

"Forget about it," she said with a half grin. "I've caught him before, doing worse, back in the day." We both laughed about it, and we spent a great deal of time hanging out, doing girl stuff and having girl talk (guys, chocolate, sex, chick flicks, etc.). It was all new for me, since, well, I didn't grow up as a girl. And for Taylor, she told me how she always wanted a sister, and how she never really had a best girl friend in high school. Taylor she wasn't half the bitch everyone made her out to be, she wasn't all that conservative, but I guess coming from Berkeley parents everyone by comparison is. She was actually kind of sweet, sorta innocent. She was cool in an indie-chick way.

One night, Tim decided to take his parents out for dinner in town, leaving Taylor and I home alone for the first time. We shared a bottle of red wine and told stories about Tim. And then we both went upstairs so she could see me model my wedding dress. I went into the guest room with it to change, until I heard the door open.

"Hey, handsome," I said with my back to the door. "Back already? You know it's bad luck to see the bride before-" But it wasn't Tim. It was Taylor. I tried covering up immediately.

"What're you do-" I said, just before I felt her lips touch mine. Taylor was kissing me. And I was just standing their, wearing only my underwear. I tried pulling away, but she wouldn't let me. Her hands were on my cheeks, and one slid down and started grabbing at my breast. I tried pushing her off, and I was screaming on the inside and screaming into her mouth.

"Taylor stop!" I said, barely able to say anything as she pinned me down to the bed and continued forcing her lips on mine. I felt her tongue slip between my lips. It felt so wrong.

But then something strange came over me as her hand began caressing my thigh, as if she knew my body better than I did. I was liking it. I was kissing her back.