Fucking to Your Favorite Songs

Story Info
A desire a fetish & a good song nice combo.
2.1k words
4.55
11k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed me as I entered the house, then blindfolded me, holding my arm he led me to the bedroom. Once there, he took off my blouse and skirt and didn't say a word. He backed me up until I hit the bed and lost my footing and landed on it.

Then, grabbing my left wrist, he pulled me up to the top of the bed where I laid there and waited. Then I felt the familiar texture of hemp rope being wrapped around my wrist. My arm was pulled, but not overly tight, in the direction of the left handed bed post, and he tied me to the post.

I am shocked when my right wrist is wrapped in the same hemp rope, my arm pulled and tied to the other bed post. I was speechless and breathless; my head reeling with a thousand different thoughts. Warm hands ran down both my arms, to the sides of my breasts and further down my sides, over my hips and each of them grabbing a leg. In synch, as if they had practiced this. There were two of them!

They remove my thigh highs. I am most focused on my right side, the unfamiliar touch. I can't tell just yet if it's a woman or a man, I just know the touch is warm. My ankles are wrapped in the rope and tied to the foot posts. My legs are spread wide and I feel my panties cool from the wetness and the cool room. My clit is throbbing with anticipation and curiosity is getting the best of me.

Then both of them climb up onto the bed, on either side of me. No one has spoken a word. I feel a weight shift on my left as someone moves and settles between my spread legs. The only thing I feel is one finger tracing my pussy lips on my damp panties, and I jerk involuntarily. I breathe in deeply through my nose, catching the scent from the candles. The finger becomes more insistent and has managed to wedge its way between my lips, wondrously rubbing my clit through my now soaked panties. I realize that I am trying to spread my legs more and can't. I begin grinding my hips into the finger, wanting more.

I am so hot and feel like I could cum quick. "Lick me, baby," I plead. The body on my right finally moves, brushing against me. It's him!

"Where would you like me to lick you?" he whispers in my ear.

Still blindfolded, my head strains to the right. I'm surprised to realize that someone else is playing with my cunt. I just knew that it had to be you. The finger between my legs moves my panties to the side, exposing my shaved and glistening lips. It strokes my clit, and the body attached to that hand shifts position. The warm, soft body of a woman is pressed against my thigh. I feel her full breasts on my leg, and her face brushes the inside of my thigh. Her tongue assaults me, licking up and down my slit, and circles wildly around my clit, flicking it

A rather loud groan escapes me, "Take this fucking blindfold off me!" I demand.

"Patience," he whispers.

Unexpectedly he puts his cordless headphones on my head and over my ears. I feel him climb off the bed and assume he's going to turn on the stereo. Suddenly I am filled with the sound of Bonnie Raitt and Buddy Guy singing, "Feels Like Rain."

I just love fucking to some of his songs and this CD was not lost, as I was told; it appears he made a CD of my favorites, probably just for this occasion.

"Take this blindfold off!" I shouted, and I was ignored.

I felt him came back to the bed, and then she crawled up between my legs. I could feel her straddling my body. He leaned over and kissed me, wetly, his hands caressing my face and wandering down to my bra. My tits are straining to be let loose. His big hand slips inside and rubs my already hard nipple. Her hand slips inside my other cup and pinches my nipple. Oh, fuck, do I want to cum!

I feel her lean over and plant kisses on the tops of my breasts, finally grabbing the front clasp which springs my tits free. The music changes. It is Willie Dixon's, "Need Your Love So Bad" and I'm getting hotter by the second. This business of not being able to see and hear is driving me nuts but on the other hand it's so fucking erotic!

His familiar hands rub my tits. Her body is pressed onto mine. Wow, she feels sooo good as she straddles my thigh and begins rubbing her pussy on me. I can feel her wetness on my leg as she fucks it to the rhythm of Exile, "I Wanna Kiss You All Over." She kneads my nipples and takes one into her mouth while she continues humping my thigh. I feel him shift position next to her as he takes my other nipple into his mouth. His hard dick rubs against my leg and I want to suck it. All I feel is warm bodies and wet tongues on me and I want to fucking explode.

Who is this woman rubbing her cunt on my thigh and sucking on my nipples? I think I'm going to cum because I'm so turned on. I never would have guessed something like this would be so... mind blowing. And just when I have almost decided I don't want to know who this woman is, he pulls the blindfold and headphones off. The music fills the room.

He leans down to kiss me again, and instruct this woman to go down on me some more. As she slides down to tongue fuck me, I am startled to see that she's a complete stranger to me. I am also struck by the fact that I want to fuck her. A thousand more thoughts rush through my head and I rush them right back out, not wanting to think at this particular moment. My wet panties are cut free from me, and her tongue is back in my cunt again, fucking it for all it's worth. I am enthralled watching her and immensely enjoying the way she feels between my legs.

There is truly nothing like the feel of another woman between them. I moan uncontrollably and feel an orgasm building, as much as I want to hold off. He's at my side, his ass resting on his heels, and he's stroking his dick while he watches this woman fuck me with her glorious tongue.

"Get down there with her," I yell and without objection, both tongues are dancing circles around my clit. I jerk involuntarily again and begin bucking into your faces. I strain to be free from my confinement so I can hold both your faces in my pussy, but to no avail. I want to cum but I don't want to cum but I want to cum and God, I hear in the back ground; Ray Charles' "You Give Me Fever," and it feels glorious to have two tongues licking my slit.

Without warning, I am at the point of no return and quit breathing at the moment I get to the edge and fall into ecstasy. The waves subside and I strain again to get free but I still can't. The woman sits up and smiles, licking her lips. Her nipples are hard and long and I'd love to suck them. He leans over and bites her nipple, pulling it gently until she moans. Then he lets go and I watch as his fingers travel from her tits to her wet cunt. Slipping his fingers into her I can hear the sounds of his fingers working her, and the moans from her lips as her head goes back.

I can see the juices dripping from his knuckles as he fucks her hard. Her hips jerk forward trying to get him deeper in her cunt. My lips are dry and I want her so bad I can almost taste her. I see her hips doing a slow grind, it seems, to the music of Lou Rawls, " Rainy Night In Georgia". I can feel my own hips rise and fall but not to the music, I'd love to fuck her. His cock is hard and cum has formed on the opening. Her finger touches it and he moans and thrusts his cock forward, almost begging her to stroke it.

I scream, "Get your fucking cunt up here!!!" and slowly she straddles my hips and starts to slowly crawl up my body, letting her tits and nipples drag against me. When her cunt reaches mine, she lowers it and grinds it against mine, thrusting hard so are mounds bang together. All that's missing is a cock. Her lips reach my nipples and she begins to suck them gently driving me insane.

I let out a low moan as I feel his hand between my legs and he's fucking us both. The music comes in loud and its Kenny Wayne Shepherd singing, "The Spider to the Fly." Oh my fucking God he planned this good. Her cunt was grinding down on mine and mine up on hers. His fingers were in time to the music. "ohhyaaa...God don't ever stop" I screamed.

I felt his hands at my ankles as he untied them from the bed post. She was still sucking my nipples, first one then the other. When my ankles were free, he grabbed them in each hand and lifted them high in the air. I saw him standing in back of her with my ankles gripped in his hands and a smile on his face. The woman sat up and by then she was at my midsection her hands kneading both of my breasts and grinding her wet cunt into me.

Then she's up on her knees. I can see the cunt that has been driving me insane; wet, shaven, and her clit was so huge it was popped out like a little cock and I'd love to suck it. I hear him tell her to straddle my face, and get her cunt up there. He's got my legs on his shoulders and I can feel his hard cock against my cunt, throbbing. But right now I have other things on my mind. Looking up, I see this beautiful, wet, swollen cunt above my face and I want it so bad.

My tongue reaches for her and she's just out of reach. I lift my head and I can just reach her cunt lips barely. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm a drop of her sweet juice. I look up at her face and she's smiling, her fingers slip to her cunt and she opens her lips for me. At the same time he drives his hard cock in me and lets out a low guttural moan.

She lowers her cunt to my face and I'm in heaven, I go at her like it was my last meal. Sucking and licking, I can hear her moans and his as I tongue fuck her and he fucks me. I hear him yell he's gonna cum and it was her cue too. Her finger reached behind her and started to play with my clit. It made me want to devour her. I wanted her to cum. I wanted to taste her.

She moaned as she went into spasms, rocking her cunt on my mouth. I sucked and licked everything she had to offer. I could feel it run down the sides of my cheeks and then the one thing I craved most happened. He started to cum, and with her fingers on my clit and playing with it, I moaned as I came. I looked up at her and she smiled and said "you ready?"

I just nodded and she let it flow. Omgggggggggg yesssss and she peed I drank what I could and some ran down my cheeks and neck. I moaned as she emptied herself in my mouth. My hips were thrusting up and I knew I was gonna cum again. Then I felt it just as I was about to cum. He pissed on me too, and it sent me into a violent orgasm.

Bucking my hips, I buried my face into her cunt as I came. When it was over I laid there still tied. I smelt of cum and piss, my insides still throbbing. She leaned down and kissed my forehead and said good bye......and they both left the room.

I laid there and must have drifted off. I woke to someone untying my hands, the shower running and the music of Conway Twitty singing "Kiss An Angel Good Morning."