Dutiful Daughter

Story Info
Mom always knows best.
2.8k words
3.78
54.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Laura and I am a good girl. I always do what my mother tells me to do. Why not? Mom is a great person. She raised me by herself after Dad ran away with a cocktail waitress. Really, a cocktail waitress, how cliché!

Mom worked two jobs just to make sure I had everything a young girl needed. She even sent me money when I was in college just so I had extra study time to keep my grades up. Yes, my mom is the best.

College life was fun for me. I am a good- looking girl, age 20 with 34C bust, 5'7" and short blonde hair that accentuates my fine features; but enough about me. Let's get back to mom. My mom Lorraine got tired of being alone and who could blame her? She busted her butt for me for 18 years before I flew the coop to go off to college. She deserved to have a special man in her life. That's where Robert came in. He was a couple years older than mom with dark features and a fine head of black hair with grey around the temples.

Robert is an attorney and he possesses a strong will and is used to getting his way. I guess you have to be tough when you are going up against other conniving attorneys all day long. Anyway, Robert treats Mom nice, so what's the diff, right?

I guess I was raised to rely on mom too much because college got to be a big hassle for me and my GPA began to plummet Too heavy a course load and too little academic guidance would be my explanation but too many boys and too much tequila would be mom's explanation. Aren't moms special?

I struggled tried to turn things around academically but ran into problems. I got involved with one of my history professors and it ended badly. It all started innocently enough. Professor Hughes held tutorials at his home, just off campus. Nothing unusual about that, lots of professors did the same thing. It provided a more relaxed atmosphere for student-teacher interaction.

Mr. Hughes had another type of interaction in mind, not that I objected, at least not at first. I had been dating casually, no one special and definitely nothing to write home about. Mr. Hughes was in his early fifties, divorced, self-assured to the point of being arrogant sometimes. He was not exactly movie star material but he kept his weight in check and had a full head of grey hair. When you asked Professor Hughes a question, he had such a warm and natural way of making you feel like a complete idiot.

I was struggling in his class and I asked for some help before I flunked out. We arranged a tutorial at his home on a late afternoon the next week. We sat in his livingroom on the sofa next to each other and he behaved himself. He have me an entire hour and it really helped. He had a great way of asking you a question in a way that really made you think about a problem and honestly, he was one of the best teachers I ever had.

As I was about to get up to leave, he told me he had something to tell me.

"Laura, I can see from the way you answered my questions, you have a lot of potential. You didn't just fire off a safe and predictable answer to my question, you took time to consider what it meant and give an answer that demonstrates that you know how to go beyond the ordinary and really apply yourself. Keep it up, you did good today"

You could have knocked me over with a feather. This from the guy that used to reduce straight A students to tears with a sharp remark and sarcastic put down. I admit, I fell into his trap. Flattery gets you into a lot of places your mom warned you never to go.

Long story short, not five minutes after the good professor complimented me, we were in bed together. Professor Hughes picked me up and carried me into the bedroom and lay me on the bed. He kissed me passionately on the lips and our tongues met in a sweet union. As I lay on the bed, the unbuttoned my white blouse and unhooked my bra that opened at the front. He leaned down to kiss my deep red nipples and my pussy was instantly soaked.

He slid his hand up my plaid skirt and quickly found my hot moist delta. I was going crazy with desire from this powerful man. I guess I really like authority figures because this man was more than twice my age I could not wait to have him inside me.

Soon all my clothes were off and he put his head between my legs and licked my swollen folds until you had to pull me off the ceiling. I never gushed so much pussy juice in all my life and there was Professor Hughes' eager tongue to lap it all up. He lubricated his thumb with my juice and rubbed my nub in hard circles. I lay my head back on the pillows and screamed in ecstasy.

Now that we had been formally introduced, the intrepid professor peeled off his clothes and got into bed with me. He wasn't hung particularly well but it got the job done. He rode me hard and I did have a loud orgasm. I was totally into having a successful man take control of me and Professor Hughes knew it.

He didn't ask me to come back, he ordered me to come back the next afternoon. At the time, it turned me on to be under his spell. For almost two months, I spend every night with him. He helped me with my assignments from other classes before he took me to bed. Funny, at the time it all seemed perfectly natural. Seems like I just got drawn in and couldn't tell when things got too crazy.

Long story short, he became controlling and paranoid. He accused me of having affairs with students and other professors. He really freaked me out and one night, he grabbed me and pushed me to the floor. I wasn't hurt physically, but it scared me to death. I grabbed my purse and ran. I left behind a lot of textbooks, several note books with lecture notes from other classes and a bunch of clothes, including a nifty pair of Louis Jordan open-toed heels. You know, the ones with....ok, let's drop it.

When I got back to the apartment I was sharing with two other girls, I was sobbing. No one was home to console me so I called mom. She told me to pack up the car and drive home immediately. Mom was going to take care of me!

The four- hour drive home seemed like it took a week. I was a basket case by the time I rolled up in the driveway of mom's place. The house belonged to Robert before he and Mom got married. It was in a nice suburb with nicely trimmed lawns, the usual sparkling pool, blah, blah, blah. If you want exquisite details about two story houses and their construction, many variants and historical antecedents, I commend you to "This Old House". Consult your local listings.

Mom and I had the usual reunion peppered with the standard hugs and kisses on the cheek. Seriously, though, I was a nervous wreck and Mom didn't second guess me, put me down or tell me she told me so. She was a rock. She listened intently, made no judgments, or in any way tried to make me feel like I was the immature, irresponsible narcissist that I really was. She was just there to help me weather the storm.

I dreaded the possibility of going back to school. I was really frazzled and the possibility to running into Professor Hughes again frightened me to death. I was hoping Mom and Robert would let me stay there for a couple of months while I looked for a job and found a roommate.

Mom and Robert were really cool about the whole thing, really. There were two bedrooms and a spare room on the second floor. Robert's son, Rick had one of the bedrooms and I would use the other. Rick is a good kid, I guess. He just turned 18. He is not exactly a hunk and he is painfully shy. I remember the last time I saw him, I intimidated him with my maturity and good looks and I confess I tried to ignore him as much as possible.

I settled into a nice routine for the next week or so. I called a few old friends to see if we could get together for a girls night out. Unfortunately, most of my friends had either moved away, married or in heavy duty relationships and I couldn't scare up a posse to hit the local clubs.

I volunteered to run little errands for Mom. You know, the usual stuff: buying groceries, picking up the dry cleaning, cappin' a snitch, the usual stuff. I began putting together a game plan for continuing my education. I would transfer to a local college, live with Mom and Robert, get a part-time job and just chill.

Well, into this tranquil scenario an ill wind came a blowin'. I made a small mistake that snowballed into a huge issue at home. One afternoon, I came returned home after some important retail therapy at the local mall. I was convinced someone had been rifling around in my lingerie drawer. I jumped to conclusions and stormed into Rick's room and went off on him, "Look you little creep, stop going through my stuff. I know its you doing it Sheesh, just get a porn magazine and stay out of my room."

I miscalculated. I always figured Rick for a meek little twerp and thought I could just throw down on him and he would whimper like a hurt little puppy dog. It didn't quite work out that way.

"What the hell are you talking about? How dare you just march in here and go off on me. Who in the hell do you think you are, bitch?"

We were both shouting at the top of our lungs and unfortunately, not only was Mom downstairs, but Robert just arrived home. I stomped out of the little twerp's room and slammed my bedroom door shut.

Mom marched into my room and demanded to know what was going on. I told her about the lingerie drawer.

"Were your things unfolded or mashed up like someone had taken them out and put them back hurriedly?" She asked.

"Well, no, not exactly, but I can tell when someone has gone through my stuff."

"Sounds to me like paranoia. I know you've been through some bad things lately but that's no excuse for belittling Rick," Mom reproached.

It was pretty tense around the old homestead the next few days. I never did apologize to Rick and I swear to this day he had been in my room. It wasn't the first time my things had been gone through but I didn't tell Mom, she already thought I was paranoid enough.

I arrived back home one afternoon shortly after the big blow up. Mom was waiting in the kitchen and wanted a little chat with me. The upshot was that my attempt to open a free and open dialogue with Rick regarding respecting other people's property rights was misinterpreted. Evidently, Robert was livid and wanted me gone immediately. Mom interceded but she didn't know how long she could cover for me. She told me that tomorrow evening, Mom, Robert and I were going to have a little chat. Yikes!

Let's just say I was read the riot act and leave it at that. I was on thin ice and Robert was going to decide if there was any way I could continue to live under the same roof.

"Robert, I am so sorry, I guess I overreacted. I will do anything to make it right. Please give me a chance. It would mean the world if I could stay here," I pleaded.

The next evening, the three of us met again and I must say, I could not believe what I heard. Robert told me if I wanted to stay, I would have to go to Rick, apologize all over the landscape for my temper tantrum and....become his mistress. Yes, you got it right, I had to become his mistress. I would have to dress sexy for him, be his girlfriend, sleep with him, whatever he wanted. Of course, I stammered and stuttered and asked for time to decide.

I knew where Robert was coming from. He wanted to kill two birds with one stone. His son was painfully shy and maybe having a hottie for a mistress would build his self esteem as well as service his libido. Second, it was Robert's way of vicariously having me through his young son. Thirdly, he wanted a little Stepford Wife fantasy going. He was controlling with Mom although he spoiled her. My mind was racing a hundred miles an hour. I was in a state of panic and I was required to make a decision the following afternoon.

The next afternoon, I drove home from the mall. My heart was pounding and I was as nervous as I have ever been. I know it sounds crazy, but I was giving their plan serious consideration. Rick was kind of geeky but he was basically a good kid and as long as I knew him, I never gave him credit for much of anything. I definitely needed someone to sleep with. My sex drive was working overtime but no man around. I realized most of my problems stemmed from my own arrogance and perhaps I needed to change my attitude.

As I pulled into the driveway, I saw Rick's car and I knew he would be upstairs. I saw Mom downstairs and she told me to go to Rick and give him my decision. I slowly and haltingly walked up those stairs and knocked on Rick's door.

He let me in and I told him I wanted to talk to him. I was standing a few feet away from his. I was wearing a clingly black sleeveless top and short white skirt with high heel sandals. Needless to say, I looked hot.

"Rick, I am so sorry that I yelled at you and accused you of going through my stuff. It was unfair of me and I apologize."

"Sure, no problem," he allowed.

"Rick, I know what is expected of me if I want to stay in this house. Your parents want to make sure that there is no more conflict like I created the other day. Rick, I have been looking for someone I can trust, someone to take care of me. Can you be that person for me, Rick?"

"Yes, Laura, I want to take care of you but you have to be a good girl and do as I say. Are you prepared to do that?" He said in a forceful voice.

"Thank you, Rick. I am under new management now. You have complete control over me."

I stepped out of my clothes and stood before him. My full breasts caused him to pop a hard on. I lay down on his bed and spread my legs far apart. He stripped his clothes off in record time. He lay beside me and put his arms around me and we kissed passionately.

Rick kissed and suckled my aroused nipples and slid a finger deep into my dripping cunt. I moaned a long low moan and he kissed my lips some more. I didn't have long to wait until he entered me with his cock. He rode me hard and soon shot his load. I didn't get off but it was ok. I just gave myself to Rick so I could stay here. Besides, there was plenty of time to teach him how to bring a woman to orgasm.

Actually, he turned out to be a pretty good guy. He was smart in school and he had a great sense of humor. I looked forward to drawing Rick out of his shell and seeing him blossom into a man. In the meantime, he took me to bed whenever he wanted. I spent lots of time teaching him basic female anatomy and how to best stimulate it.

Somehow, it all made sense. Mom and I reconnected and lord knows, I got more than enough sex. Initially, I thought Robert was a controlling little creep and truth be told, my opinion hasn't changed much. All I care about is that Mom is happy and Robert hasn't made a move on me. If he ever did, I am convinced Rick would do something about it.

Life is good. It's just that sometimes it doesn't always go the way you think it will.