A Story For My Wife

Story Info
Fantasy about a wife and her first black lover.
2.5k words
4.15
110.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I read a lot of stories about guys who like or want to watch their wives have sex with other men. What is sad is that these guys talk about doing the nastiest things to her and her lover during and or after they have sex. Most of these guys are just gay and shouldn't be married. There are guys out there like myself who are married to someone who they would do anything for. We want to see our wives happy and sexually satisfied. This is where I stand and this is a fantasy of mine.

We have been married about 13 years and like some marriages, ours diminished in the sex department. My wife is a beautiful brunette that stands about 5'6 and weighs about 150 pounds. Although she has put on some weight since we got married, she is still very attractive and as sexy as the day we met. For several years now my wife has been into sex toys. It was around the time the she got her first one that our sex life slowed down drastically. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't unhappy with her enjoying her toys. I was actually turned on by it and even got her one. I was hoping to see her use the one I got her because it was very big and black. When I gave it to her I lied and told her that I had ordered it in white and the people I had ordered it from sent it in black. I told her this because I was embarrassed to tell her the truth. I didn't want her to hate me.

About a year ago I told my wife that I want to watch her being fucked really well by another man. It was at that point that my fantasies went into over drive. Now there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about her being fucked while I watch. Here is a fantasy of mine.

My wife and I decided to go out of town for the weekend. One of our favorite places to go is San Diego, so I made reservations in a very nice part of town. It was Saturday morning when we got there and it was too early to check into the hotel so we went to old town. As we walked around old town San Diego looking at the shops, we walked past a group of Marines that were there for the day as well. I noticed that my wife kept looking at the group of men. I also noticed that some of them kept looking in her direction as well. My wife don't wear dresses and or skirts and always has a pair of jeans on and a small tee shirt that made her already large boobs look larger.

After about an hour of us walking around and it seemed, following the Marines. I had to say something! I said to my wife, "If you weren't married, would you fuck one of them?" To my surprise she looked at me with a smile and said, "Yes". As I looked into her smiling face, I took her hand in mine and I took off her wedding rings. I then said, "Well for the rest of the weekend you aren't. Just tell them that we are friends!" She looked over at the group of Marines as to see if they were looking and seeing that they weren't, she kissed me on the cheek and said, "Thanks".

Not two minutes later she had left me and was over talking to a few of the Marines. I watched her from a distance as she flirted with them and after about seven minutes she was alone talking to one Marine. I was very surprised by her selection. The Marine she was with was about 6ft and weighed about 180 pounds. What surprised me was that he was a black man. She never showed any interest in black men before so I was surprised but happy she went with that choice. She walked over to me with his hand in hers and introduced me to him. She told me that he knew that we were married and was ok with it. She then kissed the man on the lips and she looked at me and said, "He's ok with you watching us too".

We had taken our car and after getting his bag from his friend's car, my wife's new friend climbed into the back seat with her. As I drove to the hotel I look into the rear view to watch what was going on in the back seat. I couldn't see anything because they were lying down. I just heard a lot of kissing. When we got to the hotel I went to check in and left them in the car. When I got back to the car they were outside of it, holding hands and laughing. I was so happy to see my wife having so much fun and really enjoyed the fact that in a short time I would get to see her having sex with this man.

Once inside of the room I put all of our things away and watched as they made out on the only bed in the room. As their mouths met, their hands explored each others bodies. It was getting later in the afternoon and my wife and her new friend decided that they wanted to go out for a drink and something to eat before it got too late. Both of them got a change of clothes and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind them. I was so turned on by the thought of what might happen while they were in there together!

I heard the shower turn on so I sat down on the floor next to the door and put my ear to it. I continued to hear kissing but after a while I started to hear my wife moaning. I knew then that he was inside of her where no one but me had been for 13 years. After a while my wife's moaning grew louder and I could hear his body slapping against hers. I could only imagine what her face looked like as she was probably getting a much better fucking than I had ever been able to give her, from behind, by this very strong looking black Marine. She had cum several times by the time he announced that he was going to cum. I was so turned on that I had already cum in my pants just from listening to their powerful sex.

When my wife and her new lover came out of the bathroom, I had already gotten up and changed so that I wouldn't miss going out with them. My wife walked out of the bathroom in a tee shirt and panties. She had a smile on her face that I had not seen in years. It was almost like she was in love. I was hoping I was wrong about it. As my wife went to the suit case to get something out of it she bent over and I could tell that she was still very wet and excited because her new clean panties were already wet. I myself got hard seeing her that way and tried to hide my hard on. She got a shaver and some cream out of the suit case and went back into the bathroom with her new lover. About fifteen minutes later, my wife and her lover came out of the bathroom and said, "Let's go". I followed behind them as they walked out of the hotel parking lot and down the street to a busy night club.

We got a booth in the club and ordered some drinks. I only had soda and they ordered thinks with booze in them. As I sat across from them, I watches as they flirted with each other and kissed several times. I felt really stupid because a lot of people walked by smiling as if they knew I was watching my wife being taken by this dominate black man. I had asked for this to happen so I would have to deal with the embarrassment of the situation. Over the next few hours I watched as my sexy wife of 13 years danced with her new black lover.

It was about 10pm now and several hours after we had left the hotel. I was getting very tired and was hoping they were ready to leave soon. It was my lucky night because a few minutes later they were ready to leave. I once again followed behind them as they left and returned to the hotel room.

Back at the room my wife went into the bathroom and closed the door. Her new lover said to me, "Man your wife is so hot, now I will let you watch me fuck her. Just don't do or say anything while we fuck!" I said ok and sat in a chair that was by the window. When my wife came out of the bathroom she asked me if I would go across the street to the gas station and get some condoms. Her lover said, "I use the Magnums so get a few boxes of those." I left the room and went across the street to get the condoms as I was asked to do. When I returned to the room, my beautiful wife was giving her new lover a blow job. They both had no clothes on and all I could see was that her lover had a very large penis. I sat in the chair and opened a box of the condoms.

It had been several minutes when my wife stopped her blow job and got up and walked over to me. I could now see why she needed the shaver and the cream earlier. She had only a small patch of hair above her pussy now. She had never shaved like that before. She saw me looking and smiled at me as she took a condom from my hand. I watched as she put the condom on her lover and then got on the bed on her back. I must have missed him eating her very sexy looking pussy because he just got on the bed between her legs and pushed them over my wife's head. I watched him rub his penis up and down her slit and push into her.

I had watched him enter her very slowly and then begin to thrust into her and then out. She was moaning and I started to watch her face. She was so beautiful when she was being fucked! She looked even sexier than I could have imagined she would. Her mouth was open and she moaned in pleasure as his thrusts started to get faster and harder. Her moans turned into words as she was telling her new lover and me that she was cumming. She got louder and started to tell him to fuck her harder. He started to ask her things like, "who's my slut" and she would answer "I am". As she answered him she looked me in the eyes. I just smiled at her and mouthed that I loved her. I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she received this great amount of pleasure from her new lover. She had made my fantasy come true and at the same time made me proud of her. About forty-five minutes later he trusted deep into her one last time and came. They laid there for several minutes before he got up, took the condom off and threw it away. Then he went into the bathroom.

I walked over to the bed and kissed my wife on the mouth and told her that I loved her. She said, "Thanks, it was the best. I love you too." I got an extra blanket and pillow out and went to sleep on the floor. During the middle of the night I was awaken by them having sex again. My wife was trying to be quiet but she loved being taken from behind and couldn't help herself. I was tired so I drift out again. If I didn't know any better, I could have swore that I heard her begging him to cum inside of her but they had condoms so I must have dreamed that part.

The next day they asked to be alone for a while so I left for the beach. Four hours later I went back to the hotel room because it was almost time for us to check out. My wife was there alone and to my surprise she was wearing a new very sexy red run dress. I asked where her lover was and she told me that he had to go back to the base. She came up to me and gave me a very passionate kiss and hug. She told me she loved me and that we should get home.

When we were on our way home I couldn't help but look at her sexy bare legs and her short sun dress. She said, "I want to show you something. Take the next exit." I pulled off of the freeway and into the parking lot of a Stator Bros. She said, "Let's go to the bathroom."

We went into the store hand in hand as if we were falling in love all over again. She led me into the men's bathroom and locked the door behind us. She said, "Look!!" as she lifted the front of her sun dress. She was wearing a very small red thong. I was so surprised because she never wore thongs. She then said, "I wore them for you. I figured that I owe you and wanted to start with these panties." I smiled and took her into my arms. She then whispered in my ear, "Fuck me now." She bent over and spread her legs. I pulled my now very hard penis out and then pulled the thong to the side. I entered her from behind and it took about 20 seconds before I came inside of her beautiful shaved pussy.

A few weeks later my wife started to receive letters from her black lover. She told me that when he gets back from Iraqi she wants to see him again. She said that she loved how he made her feel when he fucked her. I told her that I loved her and was ok with her having sex with him as long as she still loved me and came home to me. She said she did love me and that she will always come home to me. When she started her period a few days later she told me that she had been worried because her lover had only used a condom one time. The other times he had cum inside of her. I was so shocked! She told me that she had to have him cum inside of her and that it was worth the risk of getting pregnant. A month later she was on the pill again.

Our sex life has gotten much better than it had ever been. She has seen her lover several times since he got back from Iraqi but she still comes home to me.