Into Submission.

Story Info
Someone has been naughty.
2.6k words
4
19.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ferocious little bitch, aren't you?" He whispered in her ear. Her breathing becoming deeper. Her head turned. He didn't like that her eyes were closed, "Open your eyes, you filth." When she ignored the command, he hit her thigh, with the rod. She whimpered and opened her eyes. "That's right, now, you WILL keep them open." She stared at him with hate, and something else, laid beneath. "Oh, I see it in your eyes, bitch. You want this." He smiled sadistically.

She spit in his face. "Fuck you." She said, though her voice was laced with want.

"You'll pay for that one, my pet." She wriggled against her restraints. She was helpless. He was going to have his way with her, whether she wanted it or not. Moreover, what was creepy to her, was that she did want it. "You're a piece of shit." She growled.

"Yes, yes." He dismissed her comment with a wave of his hand. He was preoccupied with trailing the rod up her inner thigh. It had a cold touch, but then again, heat was radiating off her body, from the want. He hit her inner thigh lightly, but hard enough to receive a growl from this woman that he wanted to take. She was fully naked, and tied up. 'Helpless, just how I imagined it.' He smirked to himself. He loved her. In addition, he finally had her, after all these years. Her hazel eyes boring into his own dark chocolate ones. He could see every imperfection on her body, but it was beautiful. Every scar, every mark. Oh how he loved scars. Her body was betraying her. Her clit swollen, her nipples hard, and her juices a-flowing. He took his belt, and ran it across her stomach. She felt the studs, and goose bumps formed all over her olive toned skin.

She closed her eyes, as if to think. He hit her pussy repeatedly with the studded belt; her screams could be heard throughout the house as he hit her hardened nipples. "Bastard." She screeched, with her teeth clenched.

He grabbed her throat, "I've had enough of your talk, Samera." She spit in his face once more. Wiping it away, he shoved the rod in her vagina. Tears started to spill from her eyes because of the pain. Her breasts rose and fell.

"Please, I'm sorry, take it out. I won't do it again." She begged. However, he didn't listen, for he was mesmerised by her beautiful breasts.

When he finally came to, he took it out and said, "Maybe you'll think twice before spitting on me, now won't you?"

She nodded a frightened nod. "Yes." She said in a small voice barely audible. He held the rod up to her face, against her cheek.

"You see this? This is from you. You're body is betraying you, my sweet." He licked the rod. She turned her head. "Just give in, and it will be easier." He said as he walked away from his bed, to find something else within his room to torture her. "Ah, how about this? Hmm?" She looked in his direction. "Would you like this, Samera?"

She looked on in shock. "No, please no. I beg of you." Her eyes wide with fear.

"Beg of me, do you?" He put the device down and went to her. "You will be begging for me, by the time I'm done with you."

Her lips were parted, and he made the mistake of trailing a finger from her nose to her bottom lip. He let it linger too long and in her mouth, he was. She bit down as hard as she could. His eyes grew wide. Snarling he said, "Now, you've done it." However, the weird thing was, was that she was now sucking on his finger. He pulled it out of her mouth to realise that it was bleeding. "You made me bleed." She was smirking, probably the only smirk she would have this night. Consequently, he struck her across the face.

Her lip was busted and now bleeding. "Happy, now you made me bleed." She said before she sucked on her bottom lip, closing her eyes. Only for them to be ripped open because of the siring pain that was at her core. Ramming the rod in her further, made her cry out and her back arched.

"What did I tell you about closing your eyes?" He grabbed her jaw, "Huh!" He took out the rod. "I was lost."

"Lost in what? The feeling of being pleasured, by me?" He smiled, because he knew he was right. "I never knew you liked blood." She stared hard at the ceiling. "Imagine my surprise. You can be a devious one, can't you, my love?" He said after twisting one of her already hardened nipples.

"Don't call me your love. I am no where near your love." She howled. "Oh, but you are."

Her knees were bent and her leg restraints were a bit looser just in case he needed more room. He climbed on top of her. Thinking fast, she kneed him in his balls. He keeled over. After he recovered, there was a fire in his eyes. Her breathing becoming thin and heavy. She knew she had made a mistake; he choked her, to the point of her passing out. Smacking her made her come out of this little, 'Coma.' He captured her mouth with his own. However, she didn't respond. He had to get her to open her mouth so he, seeing, as his mouth was bigger than hers was, covered her mouth and nose with his, and sucked all the air out of her lungs, making her open her mouth wider. "That's better, my pet."

Exploring her mouth with his tongue, she bit down. Anything to make him stop. Though, it only made him moan into her mouth. And she let out a growl. That's when he turned, into... this, this beast. He started biting her all over her body. She was giving in, and that wasn't supposed to happen, she was stronger than... "Oooh." She moaned. He was sucking on her inner thigh, while fingering her, with his pointer and middle finger. He couldn't see, but her eyes were rolling in the back of her head, with pleasure.

Then, he attached his mouth to her clit, sucking, nibbling and biting. Her breathing becoming more rapid, eyes hooded. He hit her stomach, "Keep those eyes open, sugar." He said as he noticed how she was reacting.

She could feel him smirking, and he had a reason to. He knew what he was doing to her. This was how it was supposed to work out, or so... That's what he thought. She was fighting, again. "How can you keep fighting, my love?" His interest peeked.

"Because, this isn't how it's supposed to work out. This isn't how you're supposed to be treating me." She said, calmly.

"Ah, but look, my sweet. Look what it's doing to you. As I've said, you WILL beg for me." He reflected as he pinched her clit, just right. He was now making love bites all over her legs and untied one arm. "If you make a move to do anything remotely resembling escape, there will be hell for you, my pet." He said as he caressed her cheek. He took her arm in his hands, and sucked on her wrist.

She tried not to give in, but damn, it was hard. Especially with him knowing what to do to her, wasn't helping. She was staring at his posters, averting her eyes, not to look at him, because if she did, she would come unlaced. And, she was still fighting. He bit down hard on her wrist. And she cried out. "That fucking hurt, you prick!" She looked fiercely at his mouth.

Watching his lips mouth to form words, but not hearing them. "You fucking cunt!" He spit with bane. He took his knife from his pant leg pocket and cut her wrist, sucking the blood. Her wrist already torn from her trying to get out of the restraints, the blood wasn't making it better. He yet again, bit into her flesh, like a cannibal feeding on the human body. All very arousing to her, but she tried her best not to show it. "I know what you're trying to do, my sweet and it's not working very well." He said.

"You fucking sadistic piece of shit!" She screamed the best she could, her vocals giving out on her.

"Yes, my pet, keep screaming." He bent down and whispered into her ear, "So that way, when I really do hurt you, no one will hear your screams of pleasure." He grinned.

"You know, I think you're all talk, you've not pleasured me at all." She seethed.

"Keep telling yourself that, baby. I know how to please my lady." She looked on him, with hate, and lust.

"Yeah, right!" She whispered.

"What was that dear?" He put his ear to her mouth.

"Nothing." She was tempted to bite it, but didn't want to get hurt anymore than she already was.

She breathed on his ear, making him shudder. "Stop doing that, filth." He said as he pulled away.

"What, you want me to stop breathing?" She asked with a smartass tone in her voice.

"That could be fun." He said with a sadistic smile playing on his lips. He re-tied her now bleeding wrist and put his massive hand around her neck, choking her, again. Her eyes grew wider with the notion that she could barely breathe. She wriggled her legs, trying to kick him again, but no avail. The grin on his face grew even wider, if it was even possible. She was so close to passing out, when he let go. She was gasping for air, so her lungs were working extra hard.

"Asshole. Fucking dick. Piece of shit, I FUCKING HATE YOU!" She screamed. Tears started leaking from her hazel eyes. He stroked her womanhood. Then he plunged into her making her scream with the impact of the force.

"I love you so much, Samera." He breathed as he bent down to bite her neck. He bit her neck so hard, that it drew blood, which he absorbed. She cried out in pain. Tears falling freely from her tired eyes, onto her neck, which he drank too. "Did it hurt, my pet?" He whispered into her ear.

"Yes." She said meekly.

"Good." She was waiting for the next attack.

"You know... This is getting pretty old." She bared her teeth.

"Oh really, my sweet?" He said as he took his hardened cock and shoved it into her mouth. "Is this old?" He grunted as he thrust into her, making her choke and tears well up.

After a couple of seconds in her wet, and hot mouth, he took it out, and placed his member in between her soft and fun, delicious and succulent breasts in order to fuck them senseless. He unbound her and demanded that she hold her breasts. And that she did. She learned long ago, that this was never about her being pleasured, tonight. It was about him. He needed to be in control. And she let him.

Though, she didn't mind it. Though this time, this time was different. He's never done things like this. And it's become a bit scary. Sure, he's tied her up and fondled her, then fucked her, and that was it. But, tonight. He had gone too far. And he was too far gone to notice. He put his throbbing cock between her breasts, and fucked them. Violently. His cum flowed out and onto her neck, and face, some even got in her mouth. After his orgasm, he laid atop her. She lay there not daring to move her arms. She was relieved of the fact that she was out of her bounds for, if only, a few moments.

As if he could read her thoughts, he quickly got off her, tied her, and flipped on the television. "Saving you for later, dear. Are you hungry?" He asked in a sickeningly sweet voice.

"No, but I am thirsty." She said, feeling her lips with her tongue.

"I didn't ask you if you were thirsty. Did I pet?" He said as he flipped through some channels.

"No, you didn't, sir, but I am." He flipped to look at her.

"Sir? I never told you to call me that. I told you to call me, Master." He said with vice.

"Yes, sorry, Master. It must have slipped my mind." She said as she looked away and rolled her eyes.

"That's better, and, my sweet and don't you ever roll your eyes at me!" He snarled. It sent shivers down her spine. He noticed that she physically shuddered. "Does that scare, you, Samera?" He asked, breathing into her ear.

"No. Master, it doesn't." She suddenly had confidence.

"Ooh, really?" He said as he pulled her into a kiss so soft and innocent she was scared.

"Now, I'm scared." She said wide-eyed and heaving breaths.

"Good." He started with her feet, untying them, letting his finger trail over her body ever so slowly, making his way to her arms. When he got to her wrists, he stared at her while untying them. Once she was free, she sat up and rubbed her wrists and ankles. "I want you to lie on your stomach." He said as he got up off the bed to face her. She didn't move for a few moments so he whipped her with the rod, across her back. Leaving an angry red welt.

She arched her back in pain while make a sound similar to a snakes, 'sssssss.' It gave him a great view of her breasts and her soft nipples. "Hmm. Seems you've gone soft." He whispered to himself, but loud enough for her to hear. She turned around, got on all fours and plopped on the bed, stomach first. "Ass in the air, please." He said as he went to touch the welt.

"Why are you being nice, Master?" She asked, intrigued, lifting her head.

"Oh, would you rather me be mean?" He said as he stuffed her head into one of his many pillows. "Shaking your pretty little head won't do anything, dear." He let go of her.

"No, I don't want you to be mean." She stated.

"Then don't fucking question me, whore!" He yelled. "Now, get you fucking ass in the damn air, bitch." He pulled her hair, and by now, she was numb to the pain, but she still obeyed him. With her ass in the air, and her head stuffed into the pillows, he tied her arms in the restraints and left her feet and leg restraints alone. Getting on the bed and behind her, he fucked her senseless, rough, long and hard. She came many-a-time, and he finally came in her.

He was spent; too tired to fight her anymore so he untied her, for he knew that she wouldn't fight, not after sex. She laid on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat. "Tonight was great babes." She whispered in his ear. He kissed her forehead and they both went to sleep.

Samera woke up in a hot sweat, breathing hard, and horny. "Fuck." She said under her breath.

"What, what's wrong, love?" He was awake, shit.

"Nothing, it was just a dream... Go back to bed, dear." Her husband, will never be him. "If only, if only." She sighed and went back to sleep, always dreaming of him.