Zoe

Story Info
An enjoyable evening in a hot tub.
1.5k words
3.96
45.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been friends with Nancy for a few years, and although there has always been some sexual tension between us, nothing has ever happened. Nancy does have a really cute friend, Zoe, whom I have always had a crush on. One night I was planning to meet Nancy for drinks and she asked me if it was okay if Zoe came along as well. I of course would not down turn this opportunity to see Zoe.

When I arrived at the bar the two ladies were already there -- Zoe, who is a petite blond, was wearing jeans that showed her nice firm ass and a tank top and a pretty tight bra that made her ample breasts stand out as well. We all exchanged greetings and began to chat. After a round of drinks we decided to shoot some pool and I enjoyed the site of Zoe leaning over the pool table. I was trying not to be too obvious in checking out her ass or her breasts.

During the pool we all chatted about our various living arrangements -- Zoe was living at her parents at the moment as her Mom and Dad were in Europe. She asked me where I was living and I told her about the pretty nice rental place I had and that my landlord was talking about putting a Jacuzzi on the deck. When I mentioned this Zoe informed me that her parents had a Jacuzzi.

After another round of drinks and another game of pool, Nancy decided to call it a night saying that she had to get up early the next day. I figured that was the end of my evening as well, but as we were walking back to our cars Zoe indicated she might be up for a dip in her Jacuzzi and invited me to join her. My dick came to life as I thought about the opportunity to see her in a bathing suit! It then dawned on me that I was wearing my typical boxers under my pants and I didn't have a swimsuit in my car.. I didn't want to ruin the moment by suggesting I would have to run home to get swim trunks so I asked Zoe if there was a pair at her house I could borrow. She said "Yeah, I'm sure my brother's will fit you."

I followed Zoe to her house and tried to keep my composure. I wasn't sure what was going to happen, and I didn't want to make any assumptions, but my heart was racing.

We got to the house and went inside and Zoe immediately said "Let me find a bathing suit for you..." and disappeared down the hall. She came back a few minutes later with a basic pair of shorts and said "Sorry.. this was all I could find." I thanked her and asked where the bathroom was. I went into the bathroom and changed into the shorts, leaving my boxers and pants behind.

When I got out of the bathroom Zoe was already outside getting the Jacuzzi running. I was very happy to see she was wearing a bikini. Fortunately the shorts she had given me were loose fiting so I was able to keep my hard-on a little hidden. I went outside and helped her get the top of the Jacuzzi and then we slipped into the warm water.

The Jacuzzi was set up in such a way that there were seats molded into it and so we sat next to each other. We started chatting about various topics -- I didn't know her that well since I had never spent any time alone with her, so it was easy to keep the conversation going. Eventually we started talking about relationships and Zoe asked me why I had never hooked up with Nancy. I told her I wasn't sure, that, although I was attracted to Nancy, I guess the right "moment" had never happened. And then there was an awkward pause and I thought to myself "this is the kind of moment.." and so I leaned toward Zoe She leaned toward me and we kissed. It was a brief, semi-awkward, first kiss. We looked at each other and both kind of laughed a little and smiled and then we kissed again, this time more passionately. I wanted so badly to run my hands all over her sexy body, but I held back. After a moment of gentle kissing I opened my mouth a little more and used my tongue and she responded by opening her mouth and our tongues darted inside of each others mouths.

Now my erection was bulging noticeably in my shorts and I put a hand on her stomach. She did the same to me and then, much to my surprise moved her hand down my stomach to my crotch. Her hand and the hot water felt amazing as we continued to kiss. I moved my hand up her stomach to her breasts and fondled them as she began to stroke my cock.

I easily slipped the straps of her biking top off her shoulders and kissed her shoulder and neck. She leaned back and gave me access to more of her neck and chest. I kissed my way down to her breasts and unsnapped the back of her bikini top. I was in heaven as her beautiful breasts fell free from the bikini and I licked and gently bit her nipples. She then slipped her hand inside my shorts and grabbed my dick and rubbed it up and down. As I continued to kiss and fondle her breasts, I felt obliged to reciprocate on her crotch and so I slowly slid my right hand down her stomach and on top of her hot pussy. At first I stroked her on the outside of her bathing suit, and then I slowly brought my hand inside her bikini. The rush of water with my hand over her already wet pussy made her moan. As I spread her lips with my fingers, she spread her legs, allowing me to easily slide a finger inside her.

I went back to kissing her as I probed her with my middle finger and then slid another finger inside her. I could feel her breathing increasing as we continued to kiss passionately. She then removed my shorts and let my stiff cock free. She smiled as it bounced out of the shorts and then she stroked it up and down. She then worked her mouth down to my chest and kissed and licked my body.

She quietly suggested I sit up on the edge of the Jacuzzi and I immediately obeyed her command. She continued to kiss her way down my body and then to my cock. She played with my balls and licked the tip of my penis before engulfing it with her mouth. Her hot mouth felt so amazing around my cock, I had to hold back for fear I might explode inside her right then.

I watched as she expertly sucked my cock and imagined my manhood inside her sweet snatch.

After a few minutes of enjoying herself on my dick she stood up, and I got a close up view of her sweet pussy. I licked her belly button before peeling off her bikini bottom and then I put my tongue inside her pussy. She grabbed my head as I licked her, and moaned as I stuck my tongue inside her. I moved her around so she was sitting where I had been and I went to work tasting her sweet fruit.

I licked and nibbled on her clit and stuck my two fingers inside of her, teasing her with my tongue and changing up the rhythm of my finger fucking. She was so hot and wet that I couldn't wait to stick my dick inside her.

I spread her legs and brought my dick to her pussy, rubbing my head up and down on her moist opening before slowly pushing myself inside her. She moaned as I first thrust myself inside her and I held her close and pushed my dick as far inside her as I could. I then began to slowly pull out and continued this as I slowly built up the rhythm.

I fucked her harder and faster with each thrust and she moaned each time I was inside her. We tongued each other as we fucked and she moaned as I continued to pound her. I could feel my orgasm building up inside me and as I felt it getting closer and closer I tried to fuck her faster and faster.. and then.. it happened.. I lost control and bucked wildly as I shot my hot cum deep inside her and she moaned with each hot thrust...

I collapsed on top of her and she wrapped her legs around me, pulling me closer to her. We stayed that way for a while, just feeling each others hearts pound and listening to our breath and then Zoe smiled at me and said "Let me know if your landlord puts in that Jacuzzi."