Claire's First Time Penetration Ch. 03

Story Info
Student is taken by large cock as principal watches.
1.5k words
4.37
138.1k
50

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the 3rd part of Claire's submissive adventure. Claire is a 19 year old high school student so there is no underage content in my stories.

*

"You're gonna get the best fuck of your life today Claire. You will be begging for more and become a true teen nymph for older cock." said the Principal. "You will be our slut, do you hear me Claire?" he asked.

With the blindfold still over her eyes, tied to the desk with her torso stretched across it, and still reeling from her first orgasm of the day, Claire managed to mutter back in a lower tone, "Yes Mr. Strong, you've turned me into a nymph making me beg for your cock. I need your cock so bad. Please fuck me again. I want it so bad."

There was a brief silence, then Claire heard footsteps around her as the two men switched positions. She felt one hand on either side of her head lifting upward making her mouth open slightly. She then felt a cock press against her lips. Claire moaned softly and opened her mouth more to take the head inside her. The principal pushed forward making her take half of his cock into her mouth. Claire kept moaning erotic sounds as he began to fuck her face.

Claire felt the other man's cock press into her pussy lips from behind as he grasped her hips with both hands. She tried to spread her lags apart a bit more for him. Although her pussy was sopping wet and extremely slippery, the head of this cock was having trouble pushing into her. He pulled her hips back at the same time he pushed forward, pressing his cock more firmly against her lips. His cock was bent slightly from the force, but then began to straighten as the head managed to slide slowly into her hot tight teen cunt.

Claire felt his huge member beginning to penetrate her. It was so big, it stretched her pussy lips wide apart, wider than ever before. It was bigger than the principal's cock, she knew that now for sure. Claire began to moan loudly, "MMMMMMMMM." as she continued to have the other cock fucking her sweet teen mouth. The principal felt the vibration around his cock as she moaned, making him moan with each thrust forward.

The man behind Claire could not believe how tight she felt around the head of his cock. He thought he had died and gone to heaven with this sweet young innocent girl taking the head of his cock into her tight teen pussy. It was so warm and soft, he thought he was going to cum then and there, but managed to pull it together. He wanted to fuck this girl. He wanted her to take his entire cock and watch it disappear into her, then fuck her like he has never fucked before.

He grabbed her hips more firmly and pushed forward into her. His cock worked slowly and more deeply into her, inch by inch. He looked down and saw two inches disappear into her. Claire's head uncontrollably cocked back and her back arched as he pushed into her. She continued to moan but much more loudly now, "AAAAWWWWWW." There was enough space between her lips and the principal's cock that both men heard her new phase of deep erotic moans.

The man behind Claire was in pure heaven with a teen pussy wrapped so tightly around his cock. He pushed further into her now, three, four, five and six inches.

"OH MA GOB, AAAWWWWWWWWW." Claire's mouth muttered around the principal's cock, as the man behind her pushed his huge cock deeper into her. She was trying to say Oh My God, but with the cock in her mouth, it made it sound erotically sensual with the deep tone in her voice.

Claire could feel her pussy tighten around his cock. She could not believe the feeling. She could not believe it could feel any better than the principal's cock, but it did. Her body began to react to this large cock. She could feel each small spasm inside her pussy because his cock stretched her so much. It felt amazing and her pussy was starting to approach a powerful orgasm.

He pushed forward more and more, seven, eight, nine and finally pushed all the way until his pelvis touched her ass. Ten inches long and nearly three inches wide of cock all the way into Claire's teen pussy. The man held his position with his entire length inside of her, grasping her hips to pull himself forward.

"AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW." Claire moaned, with her back fully arched. "YOU'RE COCK SSSS SOOOOO FUCKIN EEEFFF." she said out loud with the principal's cock still fucking her face.

"What did you say, Claire?" asked the principal.

"AAAAWWWWWWWWWWW." Claire muttered again in a long drawn out moan.

"I said, what did you say Claire?" he asked again, as he held his cock in her mouth.

Claire tried again, ""YOU'RE COCK SSSS SOOOOO FUCKIN EEEFFF."

"Let me take my cock out of your mouth Claire. What did you say?" he snickered.

"OHHHH .. MY .. GOD .. YOU'RE .. COCK .. FEELS .. SOOOOO FUCKING .. AMAAAAZING .. SOOOO ... DEEEEEP .. INSIDE .. ME." she exclaimed, with some words as she was breathing in and some when breathing out.

"MMMM, glad you like it Claire, cause you are gonna get more baby." said the principal.

As the words were coming out of Claire's mouth, she was becoming uncontrolled with her bodily reactions. Her back went into a wave motion as she felt her pussy begin to pulse stronger and stronger to orgasm. "OOOOHHHHHH ... OOOOHHHH." she cried with each small pulse.

The man behind Claire could feel her pussy begin to pulse around his cock. He had never felt anything like it. This young teen pussy was about to cum all over his huge cock, and he was not going to believe the feeling it would create for him.

"You will feel her pussy tighten around you and spasm when she cums real hard, you will see." said the principal, to the man behind Claire. "It will be the most wonderful feeling you have ever had." he said. "Now fuck her, and you will see what I mean."

The man behind Claire began to pull his cock backward, two, three, four and five inches out. Then thrust back into her to its full length. He did this over and over, slowly at first so he could feel the warmth and tightness of this sweet young thing, then faster and faster with a nice continuous rhythm.

Claire's body was heaving up and down with each of his thrusts as he fucked her, "OOOOO .. OOOOO .. OOOOO." she cried loudly as he pumped into her. "YES, THAT'S IT, FUCK ME ... FUCK ME ... FUCK ME HARD ... YES, YES." she cried over and over. She could not believe how good this felt. His huge cock buried deep inside of her, fucking her, stretching her teen pussy to the max, the head of his cock pushing into her cervix.

As he continued to fuck her, she felt that amazing feeling in her groin, building, building, and suddenly "OOOHHHHHHHHHH ... OOOHHHHHHHH .. FFFFFUCK .. FFFFUUUUUUCK." she cried in a loud scream. Her body quivering and shaking uncontrollably as the most amazing orgasm went through her young body. Her head was cocking back and forth, hips and legs quivering and shaking with each powerful wave of orgasm. Her pussy squirted huge amounts of fluid with each of his thrusts into her, "SSPPSSSSS .. SSPPSSSSS .. SSPPSSSS." as they both felt her fluid all over their legs and drip onto the floor.

Her pussy spams gripped his cock like he has never felt before, it was the most amazing feeling, and then as she squirted all over him, it sent him over the edge. He fucked her like an animal, pushing his cock deep into her and fucking like a wild stallion.

"OH FUCK, YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM." he said loudly. "YEAH .. YEAH .. YEAH." he yelled with each forward thrust. Claire was in a totally frenzy as he did this, her body shaking and bucking up and down as he pounded into her, cumming over and over again. She was in heaven and voicing the most erotic sounds as he continued his onslaught.

"OOOOOOOO .. OOOOOO .. OOOOOO." the man voiced, with each squirt of cum that shot out of his huge cock. He pulled her into him as deep as possible while he came inside her. "OHHHHHHHHHH." Claire moaned, a long deep sigh as he held his position cumming inside of her. She could feel his warm cum deep inside her, with each shot into her. There was lots of cum, as it began to drip out of her pussy, squeezed between his cock and her pussy lips, onto the floor.

He was physically spent and collapsed on top of Claire's ass. Both of them moaning. He touched her soft skin as he came down from his orgasm.

The principal was in total awe the entire time watching this huge cock fuck Claire to the point of bliss. He will get his turn once again. He had a naughty idea that would send Claire over the edge.

to be continued ...