Your Story

Story Info
Second person narrative of a dancer & her fiance.
1.4k words
3.33
15.6k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You stepped up onto the stage. You were getting nervous by this point, but nothing would make you step down. You knew that you could succeed; you knew that you would be able to complete what you started. As you hit center-stage the lights dimmed and the music began. You decided not to look out at the awaiting audience just yet. Rather than look, you decided to just start your choreography. As a senior dance student from Julliard, this routine was important to guaranteeing your spot in the world-renowned travelling dance troupe. Since it was your life dream to travel with Julliard's Graduate Dancers, this final performance could make or break you career. Ballet has always been your life and you couldn't even begin to imagine living without it.

So you began to dance. Pirouette after pirouette, twists and turns and leaps. It was the best performance of your life. Afterwards the judges came to congratulate you.

"Off the record, I think yours was the best performance of the night!" said the assistant director of the JGD troupe.

"Thank you, sir, thank you very much," you replied, getting so excited.

After shaking hands with the judges and talking to your fellow performers and friends, you noticed the time, and realized that if you didn't hurry you were going to be late. You exited the stage and caught a cab.

~*~

Your fiancé was in town from LA and you had plans to meet him for dinner at his hotel. Afterwards you were hoping for a special treat. Since he was such a great lover and you hadn't seen him for a month and a half not only were you getting antsy, you were hoping for a mind-blowing experience. You had shaved yourself clean in anticipation.

"Hello, darling," said your fiancé as you met in the lobby, "You're looking wonderful tonight."

"Thank you, dear, you have no idea how much I've missed you!" You reply, throwing your arms around his neck.

He leaned in for a deep kiss. You could feel his tongue as is swished around yours, and you opened your mouth to deepen the kiss. You could feel all eyes on you as he spun you around and broke the kiss.

"I think we should get dinner before I get too carried away," he said as he led you to the table.

The waiter arrived and brought them to a secluded table in the back of the restaurant. It was behind a floral wall and completely invisible to the passerby. It was the perfect place for you and your fiancé to cuddle up during dinner.

"What can I get you to drink? Anything for an appetizer, or right to the main course?" The waiter asked.

"I think that we'll have some champagne and then go right to the main dish. Whatever you feel is the most appropriate for a celebration night. But please take your time bringing it," your fiancé replied with a wink at the waiter.

"Very well sir," the waiter replied, nodding his head as he backed away.

"I think it's time to pick up where we left off in the lobby. I've missed you so much," whispered your fiancé as he kissed your neck. You could feel his warm, moist breath, "I think it's time for me to tell you how much I love you."

Your fiancé put his hand on the small of your back and pulled you forward so that you were half lying across his lap. He kissed you deeply again, and began to fondle your ample behind, causing you to moan.

"Shh," he hushed, "you don't want to cause a scene. The waiter won't be back for a good half an hour. I've missed you more than words can say, and I hope you'll let me show you just how much that is when we get back to my room."

You took the opportunity to reach down and caress the front of his trousers, saying, "You know I will."

The two of you always enjoyed getting out a little sexual tension while in a public place. It was a game you played around the city, seeing where you could, or couldn't, get away with it. This hotel was new however, and you had never tested it out. You didn't want to go all the way this time, knowing that you could save that for later, but you did figure a little oral would go unnoticed. You reached to his zipper, and slowly pulled out his member. You began to stroke it slowly and your fiancé shuddered from your cold fingertips. Slowly he began to become hard and you knelt down in front of him and took him gently between your lips. Sucking lightly while moving up and down, you could feel him growing harder by the second. You knew that the slower you went, the crazier you would drive him and the more he'd want to cum. But you knew that you weren't going to let him. Not until after the food arrived. You kept it up, slowly teasing your fiancé until he was on the brink of letting go. Then you eased up to your seat, zipping him back in, just moments before the waiter arrived with your champagne and meal. He set down the dishes and excused himself. Before you could begin to eat, your fiancé leaned to you, brushed your cheek with his lips.

"If you trust me, close your eyes," he whispered. You closed your eyes and leaned back against the seat. You felt your fiancé lifting the hem of your skirt up, and pushing aside your panties. You gasped as your fiancé slowly slid an ice cube up inside of you.

"Try to eat, now," he muttered, "teach you to tease me."

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. You opened them and commenced with eating your dinner. Food has always been a sensual object between you and your fiancé and tonight was no exception. Between bites he would kiss and caress you, never letting you forget the cold sensation flowing from within. Once again you dropped to your knees and pulled him out. You decided to let him cum now so that you could keep him going longer later. Slowly you caressed your fiancé, taking him into your mouth again, this time letting his member slide down the back of your throat. This time it was him that gasped. He wasn't used to you letting him deep throat you. You could feel him getting harder as you moved your head up and down on his member. Finally, he came and you sucked and licked him clean. As you zipped him up and finished your meal, the waiter arrived with dessert and the check. He handed it to your fiancé and winked as he walked away.

You ate desert relatively quickly, looking forward to the real desert that was to come upstairs. You and your fiancé made it up to his room; the door had barely slammed before he ripped your clothes off of you, scooped you up and tossed you to the bed.

"I've been waiting all night to ravish your body," he said as he began to suckle on your breasts. You felt his hand slip down to your thigh. As he began to nip and pull at your nipples, he also began to massage your legs, getting closer and closer to your mound every second. Suddenly he flipped you around and took your pussy into his mouth. "I love your taste," he said, as he sucked your juices, "I love everything about your body, and I love that you're all mine."

The next few moments were a blur, he had you all worked up, sucking and nibbling, taking your clitoris into his mouth and suckling it until you came in an explosive orgasm, for the first time in a month and a half.

He spun you back around and rolled on top of you. As he slipped inside you gasped. It had been so long that you were rather tight. His size filled you completely and he rode you till dawn. The two of you collapsed into a fit of heavy breathing, tangled together in the sheets.

~*~

The next morning, you awoke to a note on the pillow next to you, "My darling girl, as you know, work calls at the most inconvenient times. Until next month when we meet again, adieu and farewell, I'll love you always."