Flashback – Glory Hole Roulette

Story Info
Xmas Surprise at the Murphy’s triggers a secret memory.
6.5k words
4.36
155.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story stems from an original piece called "Xmas Surprise at the Murphy's". It is a parallel of that same day's events, told from the point of view of Colleen McCormick, David Murphy's older sister. The events at the end of the day cause Colleen to flashback to something that occurred in her college days and has been a deep secret locked away in her mind for several years.

--------

DECEMBER 22, APPROXIMATELY 7:10PM

I took the twins upstairs to wash up and change them into their jammies. I walked down the hall to make sure Darren had taken David's luggage and bags to his room like I asked him. As I entered the room, Darren was sitting at the edge of the bed with a magazine in one hand and his other rubbing the lump in his pants.

"Darren!" I yelled in a whispering voice.

Startled, he jumped up and threw the magazine quickly into the bag on the bed.

"Hey hun. I was just looking at David's reading material."

I stood there shaking my head as our two children came running into the room, Justin chasing Jamie, then Jamie chasing Justin right back out.

"What were you going to do, jerk off right on David's bed?" I asked in a soft voice.

"No, but you should to see the titty mag he has. Your brother never struck me as the type to travel with smut. We should keep diggin', maybe find some whips and chains or maybe a strap-on." Darren snickered.

"Oh stop it. You know how timid he was back then. I'm sure California has made him an adventurous new man." I walked over to Darren, leaned in for a quick kiss and caught a glimpse of the magazine sitting at the top of David's carry-on bag. I reached over and pulled the mag from his bag and sat down next to my husband.

"Holy cow! That girl kinda looks like me. Longer hair and bigger boobs, but…"

Darren interrupted, "I know. And look at the print date. It's from 2002. Who keeps a 6 year old mag?" He got a big cheesy smile on his face and said, "I knew you were hiding a secret from me. You were posing for porn mags before we met, weren't you?"

I gave him a swift punch in the arm. "You wish."

"If your brother wants to jerk off to someone that looks like you, I could have just hooked him up with some pics of you from my collection."

My cheeks blushed with embarrassment. "Stop. Too far. I am sure that's not why he bought that magazine."

"I'm just joking baby." Darren put one arm around me and leaned over for a kiss. Then slid his free hand under my red Christmas sweater and started to rub my 6 month pregnant belly. Just as he started to undo the tie on my pants, the twins came running back into the room and jumped into Darren's lap.

"Jus & Jaime. Go downstairs and see Gram Gram. She has some mook and cook-cooks for you."

I gave each a kiss, walked them to the stairs and made sure they made it down safely. "Stay with Gram and Pap until Mummum and Dada come down."

As I turned around, Darren was standing right there. "Thank God mom and dad are letting the kids stay in their room tonight. We need some alone time." I grabbed Darren's arms and started pulling him towards the bedroom we were staying in.

Darren pulled back and said "I can't now. I have to go down to the basement with David and your dad soon."

"That's too bad," I replied. "I see that my look-a-like from the magazine got you all worked up." I cupped my hand over the bulge in his pants and started massaging.

"Mmmm, baby. That chick has nothing on you." Darren replied.

I lowered myself to my knees and unbuttonedhDarren's pants, and started to pull down his zipper when he started to say, "Baby, maybe…"

So I stopped.

"Oh nevermind. You look so amazing from up here." He said to redeem himself.

I pulled Darren's pants and underwear down to his ankles. I then moved my hand and mouth up to his semi hard dick. I grabbed hold of his thickening rod and gave several strokes before I sucked his cock head into my mouth. Over the years, I got better at trying to take more of his length in my mouth, but the massive girth made it impossible to take it all. With my jaw stretched open as far as I could get it, I rocked myself back and forth to help suck him in and out. I wanted to use my free hand to rub my swollen pussy, but the condition and position I was in, didn't give me the access around the lump of my belly. The sounds of wet suction coming from my mouth were loud, but I found it to be a turn on. I increased my pace with each rocking motion, and then….

"Darren!" We heard David yell up the stairway.

I stopped sucking for the moment, looked up at Darren with watery eyes and held up my hand, signaling for 5 more minutes.

Darren leaned his head towards opening at the top of the steps. "What's up Dave?"

David replied, "Dad wanted me and you to meet him in the basement. You know, so he can show me the surprise."

"Oh yeah, right. Well, give Coll...I mean, give me 5 minutes and I will be down." I dug my nails into his thighs for being such a smart ass, but I didn't want to remove his cock from my mouth and adjust my jaw.

David replied, "K. See you down there." Then we heard him making his way back down the stairs.

I took a deep breath through my nose and began sucking again. I used the hand on his cock to make long, vigorous stokes, from the base up to my lips. I knew we didn't have much time, so I used my free hand to massage and twist his extra large balls. After a few more minutes, I felt his nuts tighten and his legs tense. He pulled his rock hard dick out of my mouth…

"No. Not in my hair or on the sweater." I fell backward onto my butt and quickly pulled the sweater up over my head, just in time to receive several giant spurts of Darren's hot cum onto my chest and belly. Darren stood above me, stroking his cock as more and more cum dripped down onto my bra covered tits and exposed pregnant belly.

"Mmmm. Baby. That was so amazing. Look at all that cum between your tits."

I winked and laughed at him. "Yup, and another bra ruined." I pushed my breasts up towards my face and sucked the pool of cum from my cleavage. I gulped it all down and said, "You should have just cum in my mouth."

"I know. But I wanted to see my nutty glaze all over your beautiful tits and sexy belly."

"You're a goof." I replied. "You better get down to the basement before they come looking for you. I am going to get cleaned up, then help Mom get the kids into bed. If I end up falling asleep in Mom's room, you or Dad better wake me up."

"Ok hun." Darren helped me up.

I gave him a big kiss on the lips then headed to the bedroom. Darren headed downstairs. I grabbed a cotton tank top, pair of panties and my robe from our suitcase and hurried to the bathroom. As I removed the cum stained bra and the rest of my clothing, I stood at the mirror for a moment to admire my glazed belly and tits.

I was truly proud of how tight and sexy my body looked. During my first pregnancy, I had a lot of health problems and gained nearly 80 pounds. Even carrying twins, a woman of my height and weight should not have gained more than 30 pounds. After the twins were born, I worked my ass off literally to shed every ounce of unnecessary weight. At 6 months with the current pregnancy, I had only packed on 7 pounds and looked great.

I proceeded to take a shower, then headed downstairs to help mom clean up and get the kids ready for bed. Once I got Justin and Jamie tucked into bed with Mom, I suddenly felt very fatigued myself. I decided to lay down for a few minutes. Then Lizzy came walking into the room.

"Dag! You are all poopin' out on me already?" I wasn't sure what mom's problem was, but she wouldn't even acknowledge that Liz was in the room.

I replied, "Sorry Lizzy, but we are all exhausted. We will have all day tomorrow to catch up with David. I let Darren know I am just going to stay up here. Tell him again to wake me if I fall asleep in here."

"Ok. I was going to run down to the basement and say goodnight to the guys anyway. Then I think it is off to bed for me too." Lizzy headed back out the door. "Nite Nite everyone."

Within minutes, all four of us were asleep.

--------------

A few hours later, I was awaken by Dad rubbing and nudging my arm.

"Darlin'. You gonna get up or do ya wanna sleep in here wit' the little ones? I can go sleep in my chair down in tha den. I don't care."

I replied, "No Daddy. It's ok. I will go sleep in my bed."

I wasn't completely awake yet. It felt like I was a little kid again. Like when dad used to come home from business trips in the middle of the night, me and Liz would be curled up in bed with mom. I finally coaxed myself to get up and gave a big stretch and yawn.

"Are Darren and David still drinking in the basement?" I asked Dad.

"Nah, they both headed up wit' me. Think their both gettin' ready for bed too."

I walked over to Dad, gave him a big long hug. "Ok, Daddy. I'm gonna head to bed. Love you!"

"Ya' too kiddo." Dad replied. He was never a real sappy guy.

On my way to the bedroom, I stopped at the bathroom to take a pee. Apparently Darren had already done his bathroom routine and headed to bed, because his overnight bag was scattered all over the sink. I cleaned up Darren's mess, gave the sink a quick wipe, then headed to the bedroom.

When I got to the bedroom, the light was still on, but Darren was already under the covers, snoring. I was so mad. We finally had the chance to be alone in bed for a night, and he was passed out drunk. I removed my robe, shut off the light and climbed into bed.

Flustered, I sat there for a few moments with my arms folded in disgust. All of the sudden, Darren's hand grabbed my mine and pulled it to his lips. He started licking and sucking on my fingers. I repositioned myself so that I was on my side and I gave him a soft shove in the chest with my other hand…

"You jerk. I thought you passed out on me. I was so mad."

He pulled my fingers from his mouth. "I know. I could tell." He slid my hand under the covers. "Do you really think I was going to pass up this chance of us being alone tonight? It's all I could think about for the past few hours. Seriously…" He ran my hand all the way down his body to reveal that his cock was already stiff as a board.

My pussy and tits instantly began to tingle.

Darren started out by kissing and rubbing my belly. I didn't want to waste time, so I quickly removed my tank top and panties. Darren then moved his mouth to my tits and his hand to my crotch.

"Mmmmm. Feels like someone is looking to be very naughty tonight?" As he pulled his hand back up to his mouth and licked all my wetness from his fingers.

"Yes, momma is feeling very, very, very naughty." I climbed on top of Darren and positioned my tits above his face. "Does Santa want some milk before he gets his cookie?"

Darren leaned up and latched his lips to my nipple.

"Mmmm, yes. Suck momma's tits. Get that milk out from momma."

After a few minutes, I started to feel streams of milk spurt out of my nipple into his mouth. As I played with my free boob, it started to leak milk as well. Darren switched back and forth between tits several times, until I stopped him so I could lick up all the milk that dripped down onto his face, neck and chest.

"Santa ready for his cookie now?" I asked.

Darren just nodded 'yes', then worked his body beneath me until I was sitting on his face. He knew how sensitive my clit was while I was pregnant, so he was extremely gentle.

"Oh yes baby! Eat that cookie. Make momma cum for you." I grinded on his face for about fifteen minutes achieving several mind blowing orgasms. I looked down to see that Darren's entire face and neck were covered and the sheets beneath him were soaked.

"Look who's all glazed up now." I said with a smirk.

He rubbed the wetness from his face and licked it from his fingers. "Mmmm, you can glaze me anytime you want momma."

I climbed over Darren to the other side of the bed. On my hands and knees, I arched my back and wiggled my ass at him.

"I think you know what momma wants now. She wants that big fat cock right here", as I pointed, "inside her soaking wet cunt."

Darren got on his knees behind me and positioned the still-swollen head of his dick at the opening of my pussy. Even after child birth and all my sexual experiences, there was still a pleasurable pain every time his massive girth enter me.

"Oh yeah, baby. Fuck me. Fuck that nice swollen pussy."

Darren replied, "MMM, yes momma. You like that, don't you? You love it when daddy slams his fat cock into your juicy wet cunt."

Darren started to pound me vigorously, slamming his cock in me so hard that I almost flew off the bed. As several more orgasms ripped through my body, I continued to milk my tits all over the bed. Suddenly, I felt Darren tense up behind me…

"Oh yes daddy. Cum for momma. Shoot that hot load deep inside me. Fill me up. Momma wants to feel your little babies swimming deep inside her sloppy, wet, pregnant pussy. MMMM. Fuck me hard." I could feel his cock start to convulse and unload rope after rope of cum inside me.

"Yes! Fill me with that hot nasty cum. Pump it all deep inside my womb."

He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around me from behind as his dick emptied inside. As his prick softened, he pulled out of me and drew several globs of cum onto the bed.

He looked at me and said, "No avoiding the wet spot for either one of us tonight."

He was right. It looked like our kids came in and had a water balloon battle on the bed.

"I will go get a new bed spread out of the closet. We can't leave Lizzy's bed like this."

I covered up with my robe, unlocked the door and exited the room. I went to the closet in the hallway to grab new sheets and blankets, and I could hear David and Lizzy's voices coming from downstairs. I figured everyone was asleep. I hoped that nobody heard us.

I returned to the bedroom with new sheets, pillowcases and a comforter. I removed all the soiled covers and replaced them with clean ones. Darren climbed back into bed as I removed my robe and put my tank top and panties back on. I picked up a used towel from the corner of the room to wipe off the cum that had dribbled down the inside and back of my legs. I climbed back into bed next to Darren and shut off the lamp on the night stand.

"You look so beautiful angel." Darren said as I slid under the blankets.

"Good night baby." I said with a big smile and my hand touching his stubbly handsome face.

"You know, I think you could make me cum again." He said as he pressed his hardening dick against my belly.

I couldn't believe he was so hard already. This was not typical of Darren. Usually, he would have been sound asleep by now.

"Aren't you extra frisky tonight?" I whispered.

"Daddy got some helper pills from Bill at the office today."

I was kind of shocked. I never thought that my big stud of a husband would ever have to resort to boner pills. Then again, I couldn't complain either.

"Hun, I just changed the sheets. We can't get them all messy again. Besides, I think that David and Lizzy might still be awake."

"I understand babe." He leaned over to give me a peck on the lips, the cheek then started nibbling on my ear.

"I love you so much Colleen." He whispered as he worked his tongue down to my neck. I felt his hands cup each of my boobs and started massaging. More milk leaked out of my nipples, dampening the front of my tank top.

"Mmmmm. You are so bad tonight." I replied.

He knew I couldn't resist. I reached down and pulled my panties to the side and helped him slide his throbbing prick back into me. As he slowly worked his way in and out, we could hear the swishing and squishing of the large amount of cum that still remained inside me. Then, just as I was about to climb on top of Darren…

BOOM!!!!

We both jumped from the loud noise.

My first fear was that one of the kids fell out of bed or someone fell down the steps, but then realized it was a door being slammed shut.

"Who the hell would be slamming the front door at 1 in the morning?" Darren said angrily.

I jumped out of bed, put my robe back on and headed into the hallway. The light came on and dad was standing at the other end of the hallway, outside the door to his and mom's room.

"What the heck was that Daddy? Are the kids ok?"

"Don't know what that was. The kids are still zonked out, but yer mom ain't in there no more."

We both headed downstairs in a haste to find out what happened. When we got to the bottom of the steps, we could hear someone shuffling through dishes in the kitchen.

Dad and I entered the kitchen to find Mom standing at the counter fumbling to open a tea bag packet. On the counter to mom's right was a lit cigarette sitting in an ashtray. I had not seen mom smoke a cigarette since her sister, my aunt Nina, died of lung cancer nearly ten years ago. I knew something seriously wrong.

"Mom, is everything ok? What's wrong? What happened down here?"

She picked the cigarette from the ashtray and took a nice long drag.

"The Devil was doing his evil work, right here in my home."

Just then Darren walked into the kitchen. "What's going on? Everything ok down here?"

Dad interrupted, "Everyone just settle down fer a minute. Give yer mum some space. Maggie, come sit down. Tell us what happened."

Mom took one last long drag of the cigarette before smashing it down into the ashtray.

"It's that little harlot again. I swear she is trying to turn me against the world or put me in an early grave. That spawn of Satan has tainted this house for the last time."

"Momma, please, tell us what happened." I demanded.

Mom took a deep breath, "I caught that little whore FUCKING your brother right there in my living room."

It was like time stopped at that moment. Never before had I heard my mother say any curse words harsher than 'hell' or 'damn'. To hear her say the word 'Fuck', especially in that context, was enough to shock the life out of everyone in that kitchen.

After what seemed like an eternity of silence, Darren chimed in, "Mom, that's crazy. Are you sure you saw what you think you saw?"

Mom stared at Darren with utmost anger and disgust in her eyes. She looked as though she was holding back her thoughts when she said, "I saw the work of the Devil. That I know. The Devil is not welcome in my home."

A chill overcame me as I suddenly became extremely concerned for my brother and sister.

A loud whistle from the tea pot startled me back to reality. Dad and Darren just sat there with completely blank expressions on their faces, as if they were in the deepest thought imaginable. I walked over to Darren and shook him by his shoulders.

"Darren. Make mom a cup of tea. Two teaspoons of milk and one teaspoon of sugar. I am going to check on the kids."

I walked to the upstairs, opened the door to my parents' room, to find my two angels still sound asleep in the middle of the bed. I quietly exited the room and headed toward David's room.

I gave a light tap on the door. "David…David. Are you in there? It's Colleen. Open up." There was no reply.

I made my way back down the stairs and headed towards the front door. I peeked out the windows at the side of the door. Off in the distance, I could see David leaving the yard, with what appeared to be Lizzy wrapped in a blanket, curled up in his arms. I instantly feared the worst for my sister, as a sudden rush of guilt and sadness overtook me. I returned to the kitchen.

"Momma. What did you do to Elizabeth?" I was afraid to tell her that I saw David walking off with Lizzy out front. In a way, I understood their need to escape.

"Oh, nothing she didn't deserve. She will be fine, but may God have mercy on her soul. I had to rid this house of that evil." Mom said as she fought back her emotions.

12