A Classmate's MILF

Story Info
18-year-old guy checks out an older woman.
1.3k words
3.41
286.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hushhh
hushhh
7 Followers

Daniel had just moved to town a few weeks back after his parents had split up in a messy divorce. Since turning 18 he had tried to distance himself from their fighting and turned his full attention to school and getting out of his Mothers house. His new school didn't have room for him in any of his advanced curses, so they placed him with a lower level math class to aid the instructor.

It was in this class that Dan was paired up with Chris Woods, a good looking if not all too smart, student to tutor. Chris had a twin sister Amber who everyone including Dan thought was a stunner. Dark hair, usually in a pony tail, slim athletic build and an ass to that made Dan forget about anything he was thinking about anytime she strode by him. The problem with Amber was that she knew it and was as snotty as she was beautiful.

Dan and Chris had spent many days in a row now going over the same thing; Chris just couldn't seem to focus on work while at school, with all the distractions around him. Chris had suggested that Dan meet him over at his house where he could focus more clearly. The thought of spending out of class time with this dumbass didn't make Dan very happy, and he was about to say "no" when Amber walked in impatiently waiting for Chris to take her home. One look at her and Dan quickly changed his mind.

"Sure Chris, I'd be happy to." he said, all the while staring at Ambers perfect little ass.

Dan followed the two from school into a nice little area where each home they passed seemed to get bigger and nicer with each home that they passed. They pulled up to a house that couldn't be any more perfect if it had been Beaver Cleaver's home. Chris hopped out of his car, and as Amber left it, her eyes passed Dan as if he didn't even exist. This truly didn't bother Dan because she couldn't catch him staring at her if she didn't know he existed. However Chris did see him staring after Amber and walked up to Dan.

Telling him "Dude, touch my sister and I'll kill you Bro."

Dan snapped back to reality with Chris' comment, but Chris had already started walking for his door, as if guys staring after his sister was normal, and he had just put in the obligatory protect the sister routine.

Inside the house was just as neat and tidy as the outside. Dan just caught a glimpse of Amber disappearing up the stairs as he came inside the door. Chris seeing Dan's eyes pulled him down the hall.

"I think we'll get more work done down here in the Den." Chris said.

Disappointed at Amber's departure, Dan followed Chris down the hall to a room that was blaring Top Forty music. As he entered the room he saw an ass that looked familiar running on a treadmill. As the two of them walked in Dan could see it wasn't Amber but an older version of her, with sweat beading down the small of her back in the gap between where her workout clothes didn't cover.

Chris, oblivious to Dan, said "Hi mom, this is my tutor form school. Were gonna be studying in here."

Chris' mom turned and gave Dan a glimpse and then told Chris that she would be done shortly and had to run some errands later so we would be undisturbed. She stepped off the exerciser and grabbed a water bottle and leaned back and took a long drink of sweet cold water. Dan now saw, in that sweaty glimmering body, where Amber had gotten her amazing looks. She grabbed a towel that had been sitting next to her and walked out of the Den down the hall toward her room. Dan could hear the shower starting down the hall, and it took all of his inner will to focus on the math session instead of the butterfly's in his stomach that were madly flapping.

Mrs. Sylvia Woods, 20 minutes later, came back down the hall fully dressed in tight jeans and a sweater, which nicely showed her petite figure off. It was then that Dan couldn't take it anymore when she passed through the room telling her son that she would be back later, and bringing with her the light smell of shampoo and body lotion. As she left Dan's loins were pushing painfully into his abdomen. He needed relief, quickly asking Chris where the bathroom was. Chris more interested in the music playing motioned down the hall just before his parent's room.

Dan immediately got up and went down the hall to the bathroom, but as he got closer to Mrs. Woods room he could smell the aroma of her shampoo and it drew him toward it. He glanced back seeing that no one was looking and darted into her room. Like the rest of the house Mrs. Woods's room was immaculate. Dan quickly entered her bathroom and shut the door behind him. He took out his pulsing cock and started to stroke it, breathing deep taking in the aroma of the room. It was then that he noticed something out of place in this perfect home, Mrs. Woods workout clothes were laying on the floor where she had stepped out of them while getting in the shower. He leaned over and picked them up. He looked at the sports bra and shorts, with a sweat stain down their front and back, quickly tossing them aside for the small silky boy short panties beneath them. His cock jumped in excitement as he brought them up to his eyes. He could see a crease in the underwear where her lips had been. He turned them inside out and looked at the sweaty soiled area. Bringing them to his nose he took a breath of her muskiness and tasted her juices. His body was on fire. He quickly lowered them to his cock and shot his load into them.

As Dan's body jerked in relief, he heard Chris coming into his mother's room calling after him. He opened the door quickly balling the panties up into his hand.

"Hey man what are you doing in here?" Chris asked.

Dan's face turned beet red and he stammered that he wasn't feeling so well and that he had to go. He left the room quickly and skipped out the front door making his apologies to Chris about not being able to help him anymore today. As he left he nearly ran over Chris' mom who had come back to the house because she had forgotten her phone. He ran past her and jumped in his car, yelling back at Chris that he would see him at school.

As he zoomed away, Mrs. Woods looked at Chris and said "what was that all about?"

Chris said "I don't know Mom, but I think he took something from your room. I went into check what he was doing and he burst out of your bathroom with something in his hand."

Sylvia walked into her room checking on things but found nothing out of the ordinary.

"He was probably just had some tissues or something, nothings missing Chris." she said to Chris as he nodded and walked back down the hall.

Sylvia then grabbed her phone and noticed that she had left her workout clothes on the floor. She scooped them up and began to separate them as she walked to her laundry room. It was then that she noticed that her underwear was missing. She looked all around the room wondering where they had gone when she remembered that Dan had been in her bathroom with something in his hand.

She sat down on her bed and wondered out loud "what should I do about this?"

hushhh
hushhh
7 Followers