Eve's Dildo

Story Info
She sneaks home early for a little solo action.
1.9k words
3.35
44.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,344 Followers

Eve flung the door to her apartment open and stumbled inside glancing around quickly and finding it empty. Of course it was empty her husband was out job hunting after his recent layoff and so was her mother-in-law. It was just her arriving from her hotel job and unbuttoning the red blazer and tossing it onto the back of the black leather sofa that dominated their tiny living room before plopping down on it.

The couch, like so many other things seemed like a waste of money right then. She'd known that the couch was beyond their means, that his telescope didn't need fixing and that she didn't need an SUV the year before but the money had sorta been there so she'd bought into the American dream and bought whatever she wanted. That was the American Dream wasn't it?

Mike didn't really make anything better, he made her happy. . .sort of anyway. It wasn't so much that he made her happy as it was that her ex made her miserable and the contrast was startling. Mike paid attention to her even when she was acting like a bitch and rarely told her she was wrong and told her all the time that she was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. Eve was rapidly realizing that the boy didn't really know what he wanted, and really neither did she. The age gap between the twenty six year old and her barely twenty year old paramour were startling at times leaving little in common between the pair.

Now she was trapped and she knew it. She'd moved out of her parents house despite barely being able to make ends meet with her parents paying a majority of her bills and now she was perpetually in debt. Not broke but in debt owing upwards of two grand to her ex, her credit cards were both maxed out and her parents were again paying the majority of her bills and never letting her hear the end of it either. Eve glanced down at the cheap ring around her finger and smiled faintly. She did love him just life was so hard because of him.

Eve would probably have remained trapped in her thoughts for the next fifteen minutes if she hadn't been interrupted by a sudden weight in her lap and loud demanding yowl. "Oh hi Stormy." She sullenly replied which wasn't nearly good enough for the cat who started nuzzling her face against her owners hand insisting she get quality lap time. She managed to pull a smile from her owner and some behind the ear scratching as well much to her delight before she walked a few steps away and yowled again. "I dun wanna get up right now." Eve replied to the cat. Stormy turned all the way around meowing as loud as her tiny lung would manage until the human reluctantly rose and followed the fluffy black and white cat to its empty food dish. "Let's see we've got, I'm not promising you anything kitty. You might have to go catch a mouse." Eve half joked as she opened the pantry and pulled out a box shaking it to make sure it wasn't empty. Stormy sat patiently alternating her gaze between the empty food dish and her owner until Eve shook out the hard food half filling the dish and then tossing the rest. "That's it." Stormy glance at the food and satisfied trotted off without eating any of it. "Bitch." Eve muttered and as if understanding Stormy meowed back.

A slight grumble in her own stomach brought Eve's attention back to the pantry but other than a jar of peanut butter she'd need to a spatula to there was no actual food, just some sugar and baking soda. The refrigerator was a little kinder, a half gallon of milk sat in the doorway along with a few sodas. The main cabinet had a few pieces of cheese pizza piled on a paper plate, a few hot dogs and a six pack of beer. Of course there was beer, no food but beer. Of course she had a pack of cigarettes in her glove compartment that took away her right to complain about wasting money they didn't have. She took a piece of pizza and tossed it in the microwave then opened up the liquor cabinet.

Sure enough it wasn't empty, two bottles of rum sat nearly empty and a bottle of vodka sat with them. Grabbing a glass from the sink Eve quickly poured herself a glass Dr. Pepper n'rum then wandered into her the bed room.

She could hear her mother's disapproving voice as she looked around her room. Mike's clothes were in a pile in front of the closet because he refused to use the laundry basket in the hall. His guitar was also on the floor with several books of music and beside it was her own guitar and then a Guitar Hero guitar controller as well. The top of their dresser was covered in pieces of paper, more of them bills than anything else. Some of them bills for the center piece, a thirty two inch HD television with built in Blu-ray and an Xbox 360 Elite with a few controllers scattered around it. I was yet another thing she was would be paying off for years and maybe even selling eventually since rent took priority over games when all was said and done.

Eve stood beside the bed unbuttoning her white blouse and staring at herself in the mirror. She'd been putting on weight for the last few months and even if no one else could see the extra pounds around her waist she was aware of them. They just didn't outshine her tits which everybody agreed were fantastic. Right then they were held up by her favorite bra a black and red flower print that kept the pair right around her chin. Next Eve unbuckled her black slacks and wriggled out of the fabric leaving the puddle of cloth at the foot of her bed kicking her shoes off at the same time. Slowly she turned around staring at her ass as she wiggled it slightly. "Yeah I'm still a sexy momma." She confided in herself.

Lying down on the bed she reached for the remote and turned the television on flicking through her available channels. Cable television was one of those of those things she wasn't going to complain about wasting money on. It gave her something at home to help her unwind from a long exhausting day of customer service. After a solid minute of searching through the channels she hit on the DVD channel where Mike had apparently left a porn in the 360 and it was still playing.

Right then a black girl had her thick juicy lips wrapped around a white cock. It figured that he'd be into interracial porn since they were an interracial couple. The man was wearing a t-shirt with the confederate flag on it though and had her by the hair jerking the girl back and forth violently.

Eve squeezed her thighs together as she felt just a twinge of arousal pass through her. The porn was degrading in the worst way, Eve watched in shock as more and more white men entered the set each one adding an extra insult to the girl kneeling between them feeding on their cocks. Each word though got Eve a little bit wetter, spreading her legs apart on the bed as a dark patch formed on her panties spreading steadily as the girl on the screen was dehumanized.

She didn't realize her hand was between her legs rubbing her clit until her nails accidently raked over her swollen lips prying a gasp from her lips. Eve pulled her blue panties to one side pumping and slipped a finger into her wet snatch whimpering slightly as she did. Conflicting work schedules had robbed her of any sort of regular sex. A second finger joined the first after a few seconds slowly twisting their way into her until she hit the sweet spot and curled her fingers against it. Almost instantly her breathing picked up, faster keeping pass with her fingers which she could hear by the point. The squishing, sloshing noise of her fingers was nearly as loud as the slurping, gagging noises from the girl on the screen who now as flipped upside down, her own drool oozing down her face as the cocks took turns fucking her face.

Eve felt her entire body flush with desire as she continued to stare at the screen finally peeling her soaked panties down and off till they only hung around her left ankle her fingers again hard at work, this time three of them churning faster and faster . She lifted her hips and pushed her fingers as far as they could reach straining for a spot deep in her that yearned to be touched but her fingers wouldn't quite reach the spot she needed to get to. One her hands and knees she crawled to the edge of the bed, leaving her rear end on the bed as she reached for the bottom drawer of her dresser and pulled it all the way out reaching behind it to the silver dildo her ex had bought for her years ago.

The black girl on screen was in the same position as she was now, only there were two cocks in her, one buried in the girl's ass, the other lodged in her throat as the men continued to pummel her with penis. Eve let herself stay like that for a moment wondering what it would be like to be that girl, surrounded by men who would just use her, not a second thought given to her feelings.

The moment passed as she was much more interested in being Eve right then. She scooted back up her spot on the bed turning her vibrator on with a quick twist of her wrist and placing the cool smooth metal against the hot knob of flesh peaking out from beneath it's hood. Cooing with pleasure she pulled her feet up off the bed kicking slightly then steeled herself, bit down on her lower lip and pushed the vibrating phallus into her cunt.

Even through her clenched teeth her whimpers could be heard clearly. Eve screwed her eyes shut as she started pumping the vibrator in and out, just a bit further each time. Her entire body shook when she finally hit the sweet spot she'd being trying to get. Eve's free hand came down to rub at her clit two fingers moving in tight fast circles while her legs started to tense, followed by her stomach then finally her chest until with one final thrust she popped.

Eve's orgasm washed over her like a wave curling her toes forcing a pleasured hiss out of her lips at the other end. A moment later it the feeling was gone and her body unraveled and relaxed. A deep breath inflated her lungs and then she pulled the vibrator out and turned it off. As she exhaled her head turned toward the door and she shrieked.

"You harlot! You can't even remain loyal to my son while he's out looking for a job to support your worthless black ass!" It was her mother-in-law and her cell phone snapped damning photos.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,344 Followers