Winter Pond

Story Info
Buzz and Cali had a mini-orgy of two.
1.2k words
3.69
21.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moon cast its shadow over the lake. It was January and not a fit night to be out as it was below zero. Inside the houseboat it was steaming and Buzz and Calico were aroused. They were watching a party of friends on a DVD sent to them. It was group sex at its finest: no wimps there.

On the screen drinks were flowing along with wild, wild women and men with throbbing cocks and no misconceptions. It was an orgy of the best kind with smooth-shaven cunts and hard dicks. Showing it all in motions and movements. These were our friends and willing participants lusting until the sun came up.

Buzz and Cali were having their own mini-orgy of two. Like two people hungering for each other and tossing away all inhibitions of the flesh. Cali sat up on the back of the sofa, naked except for her smile;her cat-like smile. She spread her legs as she gently massaged her wet pussy while I was pouring more drinks. My cock was hard and throbbing as I watched her: her eyes going back and forth from the TV screen, to me stroking myself and watching also.

Cali picked up one of her favorite dildos from the end table and licked the black head sliding her tongue around the engorged glands and smiling; watching me, then TV. I was stroking with my hand made into a fist: slowly stroking, slowly stroking. She was working her tongue and lips over the long cock, one of her favorites due to its thickness. She has many, then there is my cock. She Rubbed her full breasts and hard nipples with the dildo as her tongue did the butterfly around the hole. Her tongue became a serpent as its tip spread the hole and poked inside. Her juices were dripping from her cunt as drool ran down her chin and I stood stroking my cock. Stroking, watching Cali and watching a party of friends.

Cali bent her head back and took in her favorite dildo,

swallowing it down the passage way of her throat. She held back from gagging but let out moans as drool ran down from her chin.

Her eyes fixated on me slowly stroking and on the TV party. Three fingers in her cunt as her thumb massaged her swollen clit and I stroked my member.

On the TV screen the disk ended but not before our friends held up a sign saying: Happy New Year.

Cali slid off the couch and onto the floor where she got down on all fours, presenting me with her round ass and a smile. Tempting me and daring me to ride her; knowing that I would. I had told her often that her ass was my target: well on this night it most definitely was.

I mounted Cali like a stallion, driving my cock up her asshole as she urged me on;daring me to make her scream. I slapped her hard on her ass and pounded my cock deeper as my balls slapped against her. With one hand she had spread open her cunt and lathered up her fingers. I pounded away as she sucked on her wet finger tips of her own sweet taste. Looking in the mirror we caught each others eyes. I could tell by her looks that she wanted it bad, so I pulled half way out and rammed it in harder, then again and again only more force each time.

Her asshole was the gift that kept on giving and my cock was more than willing as her sphincter relaxed and her moans urged me on. She screamed at me to driver it in further. I pounded with force and I rode her ass while spanking. Pulling on her hard nipples. Her asshole was spread and willing for something even larger but I had shot my load. I pulled out and watched my seed ooze from her heavenly hole, slowly running down her crack onto the floor of the cabin. Her ass was wiggling and shaking as if to say thank me. She was not through yet.

I knew what she wanted as I licked her sweet hole of my cum and sucked out my man juice. She was grinding her ass against my face and moaning, then screaming, "Oh such sweet delight!"

Her body was tensing up in spasms as she herself released and her trigger was pulled. She collapsed and I lay on top of her, both of us in silence. We lay like that for minutes before a word was spoken.

."Oh I cant get enough of your cock in my asshole baby."

I rolled off of her onto my back. She stood over me with her legs spread open each side of my hips. I was looking up at her as she spread her outer lips; the cunt of my love bringing new life to my prick as the pink flesh of her hood was removed from her clit. She was moving her well-rounded hips in movements befitting an animal feeding on its instincts. Slowly, ever so slowly, my member rose as the new dawn showed through the houseboat windows, but we weren't though yet.

I was aroused once more and she wanted more.

"More cock in my ass Buzz, I'm so ready."

She got back down on the floor resuming her former position as I was about to conquer my urge. The urge and yearning to see a double penetration of Cali's asshole as she screamed and encourage me all the way.Two are better then one, I recalled hearing somewhere.

Her asshole needed no lube as my cum that remained seeping from her was enough. First the black dildo slid in quite easily with the assistance of her grinding ass and moans. I pushed it in all the way to the balls and it was such a mind blowing vision. A black cock in her ass with one more to go, but I decided on something different.

I picked up the wine bottle and with wink showed it to her. She had no misgivings as I shoved in the neck along side her favorite dildo. She went down on her elbows raising her ass up higher, screaming at me to twist the bottle neck. With a scream of elation she had a wet climax as a stream of pee shot out with her juices. Once again she fell to the floor and I was like a man on a surf board riding the great waves. We were quite but relaxed after twenty minutes of not moving;me laying stretched out atop her.

Whispering "I love you" to one another, we arose. Cali had a glow on her face and I was trying to compose myself, but not really. We left the musk of us on as we made coffee and embraced with kisses. We thought that after our energetic fucking we deserved a slice of cheesecake to go with the coffee and so that's what we had.

We slept well the remainder of that morning, in our boat on the lake as the mist rose above the water. She with her snores and I on my side. It wasn't fit to be outside. The disk was still in the machine ready to play. Why not an encore?