Bro/Sis Lose Weight And Find Love

Story Info
A bro/sis lose weight and find love in each other's arms.
991 words
4.05
59.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that happened a few years ago. I was 35 and she was 29. It doesn't involve a lot of sex or details about sex so sorry to all those expecting that. It is about a love story that happened between two people who were brother and sister.

I was morbid obese and so was my sister. One night I was talking to her on the phone and could hear the sadness in her voice when she talked about her weight problem. Her boyfriend left her because of the weight. She is a beautiful woman no matter what she weighs. Brown hair with blond streaks, bluest of blue eyes. I felt really bad for her because I too was grossly obese and knew the problems associated with being that way. I had not had sex in a long time due to my weight and it stopping me from being intimate. As we told each other everything, she also knew of my non-existent sex life.

Then I had an idea.

I was about to be evicted from my place due to the owner not paying the mortgage even though he was getting a tidy sum of rent every month from me. I asked her that since the jerk of a boyfriend had left her and moved, would she mind if I moved into the extra bedroom. She didn't hesitate in saying yes, well more like squealed the yes part.

She is my youngest sister and we had always been extremely close. When she was fourteen and going out with her first boyfriend we had talked about boys and sex and I made sure she understood how the male mind worked and to not let her be pressured into anything she didn't want to do. I always look out for her because I love her deeply, more than any other person in my life.

I moved in two weeks later and it was like two peas in a pod. We had always had a lot in common so we would go out to eat and stay in and watch our favorite movies together just like if we were a couple.

However because we both had weight issues that would bring us back down to earth with a thud. After a couple of months of living with her I had an idea. I sat her down next to me and with a sincere look in my eyes I told her of my idea. It was that we should both try and lose weight together, to be each others sounding board when things got tough.

She thought about it for a while and then with a nod of her head she said yes. I hugged her and she hugged me back. I pushed the hair out of her eyes and kissed her forehead as I said to her that this will work.

We signed up to a nearby gym and slowly the weight dropped off of us both. We made sure we ate healthily and there to back each other up when things were a bit hard.

After each session we would come back and have a shower. Each bedroom had a ensuite so we took them separately. Then we would give each other a neck and shoulder massage to relax each other. This went on for a few weeks and as we got more familiar and comfortable with each others body. The massages became longer and covered more of the body but stopped at the areas of taboo.

After about nine months we had almost lost all the weight and had had a really hard session at the gym so we were feeling a bit sore and sorry so needed a massage. When we had our showers and I had gotten into my boxers and her into a pair of panties and one of my old huge t-shirt's, I asked her if I could give her a full body massage.

She then did something amazing and just undressed in front of me and kicked her clothes aside. She then told me to do the same so without hesitation I did as well. For a few moments I looked at her body up and down and she did the same with me. I blurted out that I thought she was sexy and beautiful and I was in love with her. Once I had said it, I apologised. What had been my secret all these years and just come out. I could see her blushing and she replied saying that she thought I was the most handsome guy in the world and she was in love with me too.

I then walked across the room slowly and held her close and kissed her softly on her lips and she returned my kiss with one of her own. I then took her and led her to my bedroom. Once inside, I gently placed her on the bed and just looked at her beautiful smile and gorgeous body. She smiled back at me and reached out with her hand and beckoned me to join her which I did. As I layed beside her and we kissed again we both told each other how much we trully loved each other.

We kissed again and made love for the first time that night, both as lovers and as brother and sister. I had lost a lot of weight so now my issue of being intimate was a thing of the past. Our bodies were as one that night. We were a perfect fit, not just with our bodies but with our souls. Just before she fell asleep she whispered in my ear that she had wished this her whole life and was the happiest she had been ever. I answered back with the words "I will be your lover, friend and brother forever sweetheart" then with one more kiss on her lips, I fell asleep too.