Daddy and Babygirl - Foot Fun

Story Info
Amazing things can be done with your feet.
1.2k words
4.31
52.5k
11
0

Part 5 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 11/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was standing at the sink finishing up the last of the dishes, singing along to the song on the radio. She didn't know Daddy was behind her until she felt him pushing up against her body. His arms came around the sides of her as he placed each hand on the counter and leaned further into her, pinning her body against the edge of the sink. He kissed her shoulder and made his way up her neck and to her ear.

He leaned into her and growled into her ear, "finish quickly and meet me in the living room."

She leaned back against him, her head resting against his neck for just a brief moment, "yes Daddy."

With that he pushed himself into her backside one more time, making sure she could feel his arousal against her. She let out a small moan and almost dropped the dish she was holding back in to the water. She hurried to finish up the dishes and get them all put away. Then she walked over to the entryway and saw Daddy sitting on the couch. He looked so sexy just sitting there the way he was, he turned to look over at her and smiled. She knew what he wanted and did not hesitate to drop down to her hands and knees and crawl over to him, watching his face the closer she got to him.

Babygirl stopped in front of Daddy and kneeled between his legs. She leaned in and kissed the cock she knew was straining to get out, and then kissed her way up his tummy and across his chest, then up his neck, over his chin, and finally kissing his lips. She leaned back on her legs and stared wantonly at him for a few seconds.

Daddy took his foot and ran it up her leg, softly stroking her with it. He could feel the heat radiating from her pussy as his foot got closer to it. He tapped the inside of her legs with his foot, "spread them," and she did. Daddy ran his foot across her swelling lips and his toe slipped in between her silky lips. Daddy rubbed his toe directly across her clit causing her to shiver at the contact and she moaned as her head started slipping backwards. Daddy took his other foot and slid it up her leg and across her tummy to her breasts. He rubbed his foot all across her tits and occasionally took her tit and squeezed it tight with his toes. This always caused her to gasp and lift her body up.

Babygirl was breathing heavier and moaning louder as Daddy was working both of his feet, one on her sensitive clit and the other teasing her tits. He could tell she was getting close by the way her legs were quivering with excitement each time he came in contact with her clit. He held his toe tight against her clit and began applying more pressure as he slid it up and down. At the same time he used his other to pinch her tit tight between his toes and her whole body shook as she felt her orgasm start, rise, and the wash completely over her. Her body was still quivering as she caught her breath and looked up to see Daddy smiling devilishly at her. She noticed how his cock was straining against his jeans and she regained her composure as she nestled herself between his legs once more.

"Thank you Daddy, that was amazing!" Babygirl sighed.

"I know the perfect way you can repay me baby..." Daddy winked at her.

"With pleasure Daddy!" she squealed.

Babygirl ran her hands up Daddy's legs and undid his belt and jeans, sliding them off and out of the way. She took Daddy's hardened cock in her hands and licked it with her tongue from his balls all the way to the tip of the head. She wrapped her lips tightly around it and slid her mouth down as far as she could before coming back up. She took her fingers and gripped his dick with them as she applied gentle pressure and stroked his cock up and down several times. At the same time used her tongue against his balls, sucking each one in her mouth and rolling them across her tongue. She buried her face into his balls as she stuck her tongue out further to lick Daddy's ass, causing Daddy to groan as his cock twitched in her hand.

She brought her attention back to Daddy's cock as she took it back in her mouth again. This time Daddy's hand came up and grabbed her hair, forcing her head down further. His hips were lifting to meet her mouth as she used her tongue to pleasure the underside of his cock. Daddy was groaning more now as he used her hair as leverage to fuck her mouth at his own speed. His balls slapping against her chin as he thrust his entire dick into her throat, gagging her with it. When her nose finally touched Daddy's stomach he used his strength to hold her there for a second, enjoying the feeling of her throat milking his cock. When she tried to shake her head from side to side he let up and she gasped for air. Babygirl was so excited to see how much pleasure Daddy got from that, she took his whole length back in her mouth again, using her fingers to play with his balls and back to his ass.

Daddy let go of her hair and Babygirl removed her mouth from his throbbing member. She slid her tongue down his cock and across his balls once more. Babygirl took one breast in each hand and spit onto them, making them nice and wet. She rubbed them together and bounced them up and down a couple times. As she leaned forward she took Daddy's dick and placed it between her tits, pushing them up and around his cock, wrapping them tightly around him. Babygirl slid her breasts up and down Daddy's cock several times. Leaning her head forward so that when Daddy's cock came up between her tits she could lick and tease the head of it with her tongue.

Daddy let out a growl and he grabbed a fistful of her hair jerking her head back as he grabbed a hold of his cock with his other hand. Daddy's powerful hand slid up and down his cock a couple times and then he let out a loud groan as he came all over her face, some of his cum sliding down her chin and dripping onto her tits.

Babygirl licked her lips and moaned as she felt Daddy's hot cum dripping down her body. She bit her bottom lip between her teeth and looked up at Daddy and smiled.

"Thank you Daddy for using my mouth and tits and allowing me to pleasure you!" She got up and went to the bathroom to clean herself up. On her way back to the living room she stopped in the kitchen and grabbed Daddy a beer. She went in and handed him his beer, then curled up next to him on the couch, resting her head on his leg. Daddy stroked her hair and leaned in to whisper in her ear, "good girl, Daddy is very pleased with you," and he kissed the side of her head.

She looked up at him and smiled, then nestled her head back on his leg, her fingers tracing lightly on his thigh. She grinned to herself as they found a movie to watch. She could hardly wait for tomorrow!