Rachel's Porn Shoot

Story Info
A girl get hired to film a porn.
2.2k words
4
64.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

Rachel paused as she got to the apartment she'd been given. It was the studio of a man named CJ. He'd spotted her at the mall and given her a business card and taken her number. A week later he'd given her a call and told her that he had a modeling job for her and he'd pay her one hundred dollars just to come down and hear him out. If she didn't like what she heard she could take her hundred dollars spit in his face and walk away. After taking a moment to build up the courage she knocked on the door.

CJ answered wearing a wife beater, a pair of slacks and a smile. "Come on in girl. He handed her a hundred dollars as soon as she stepped across the threshold and then he closed the door behind her. "Well look here girl. I got fi'teen hundred dollas here and how much you walk away from here with is all up to you." CJ started by taking a single hundred dollar bill and dropped it on the table. "If you want that all you gotta do is take off your shirt an' gimme a look at those titties."

Rachel looked down at the bill and bit down on her bottom lip. "I don't know about this. I mean if it was just you then sure but you're filming this. My dad might see." She chewed her lip for a moment longer. "Do I have to take off my bra?"

"Nah girl, just your shirt." Rachel considered his offer for a moment longer then crossed her arms across her torso hooking her fingers beneath her shirt and peeled the pink tube top up over her head setting her ripe breasts free. "Those are some perfect tits girl. Perfect. You don't mind if I play with them a bit do you?" Rachel shook her head quickly and CJ reached out and palmed her breast lifting it up then letting them bounce free. "Damn girl, those are what? C cups?" Rachel only answered with an embaressed nod. "Ok, now I need a look at that apple bottom you been workin' since you walked in here." CJ dropped two more bills to the table. "Drop yo' pants baby and their yours."

Their was almost no hesitation to that request. Rachel stood up and unbuttoned her blue jeans and tugged them down. The honey hued hottie had to wriggle her hips to pull the denim down over the delicious swell of her hips and down over her ass but she managed turning the fabric inside out as she stripped. Beneath her pants she'd wore a pair of pink trimmed grey panties with the word "Jelly" written in pink block letters across her ass. "Damn girl, you know you're working with a nice ass."

"You like it?" Rachel asked and stepped out of her pants dropping them on her shirt. She could feel his eyes on her ass and she responded popped her hips to the side. "Gimme another one of those bills and I'll show you how I work it." CJ instantly threw down another bill and Rachel arched her back pushing her ass out. With her hands on her knees she shook her ass back and forth, up and down and backed towards him until hi's face was almost pressed against her then she stopped.

"Ok ok ok girl. I see you got some serious jelly working back there. I bet guys are always tryin' ta smack dat ass. I got four hundred dollars if you strip naked. Buck naked, tits and ass and all dat just hanging out for me to see." He made a dramatic motion with his hands and waited for her response.

"I dunno. I mean, it's gonna be on camera. People are going to see this." Rachel looked watched as he counted out four hundred dollars and started waving them back and forth.

"You can always take your money and go girl. I mean three hundred dollars is what? Half a weeks pay at Vons? I mean if you don't want it just get on, I'll go find another girl. But I don't want another girl, I want you. Look at you, beautiful, tiggle bitties, five star ass. How bout I make it five?" Rachel considered the offer for a moment then reached behind her back and unfastened her bra. She held the fabric in place for a moment longer staring at the camera. "Come on girl let me see your tits." Rachel pursed her lips then dropped her bra to the floor covering her tits with her arm. "Panties too." Rachel reached down and hooked her thumb into her panties and quickly yanked them off shyly covering her sex with her free hand. "I can't see if your hands are in the way."

"You just said I had to take off my cloths, you didn't say I had to show you my naughty bits." Rachel snorted swiveling her head.

"Touché girl touché. How bout I put one more c note down and you let me see all that. I want your hands over your head though, dance around a bit." He dropped the bill onto the stack bringing her total up to nine hundred dollars. Rachel only considered it for an moment before she took lifted her hands overhead crossed her wrists and started to squirm nervously. Her eyes started off screwed shut as if not seeing the camera would keep her from being recorded, but slowly her eyes opened as she heard CJ moan something. When she opened her eyes she saw his hand wrapped around his cock.

Rachel wasn't a virgin. IT was the first time she'd seen a man's cock but it was possibly the first time she'd seen one that big. His hand had been big enough to easily palm her tit but it barely wrapped around his massive tool. There was something hypnotic about watching his hand glide up and down his cock. Occasionally his thumb would stop at the tip smearing his glistening precum across it. "Another hundred is yours if you stroke it for me." Rachel stepped closer to CJ then sat on the couch next to him and placed her hand around head of his cock. She couldn't quite get her fingers to close around his dick. She gasped slightly then started pumping her fist up and down just over the tip of his cock. One hand wasn't enough so she wrapped both hands around his cock and pumped it. "I'll throw in the rest if you suck." Rachel heard the papers flutter to the table stared at his cock. There was no way that was going to fit between her lips. "C'mon girl suck my dick."

Rachel's eyes slid shut and her jaw dropped open. CJ's cock stretched her lips painfully wide but she managed to get the tip into her mouth where her tongue could start lashing against it. Both hands were still wrapped around its root pumping steadily. Somehow she managed to get another inch into her mouth. His cock pinned her tongue to the floor of her mouth. A muffled moan escaped her lips when CJ's hips started pumping against her mouth. "Can you take the whole thing?" Rachel's eyes shot open when he mentioned taking that entire tool down her throat. There was just no way it was going to fit but she didn't protest when he wrapped his hands around her skull and started pulling her towards him. "C'mon girl you can do better than that." CJ encouraged still pushing into her throat he didn't stop when her eyes started to water. He didn't stop when tears started running down her cheeks. He didn't stop when he brushed the back of her throat and her body convulsed. "Oh gag on it girl." He thrust his hips against her forcing her to surrender another spasm to him. She didn't fight CJ fucking her throat. Rachel was like a rag toy that CJ was abusing. When CJ forced his cock into Rachel's throat she felt her entire body wretch doing its best to reject what was being fed into her. CJ kept pushing and pushing until she physically couldn't handle it anymore, just over half his cock was inside her when he pulled back.

CJ let his hard cock flop down slapping the top of her skull. "You ok girl?" Rachel shook her head slightly, her eyes were red and her eye shadow had smeared into a raccoon like mask. A string of drool ran down from chin to chest and her forehead was moist with her own saliva. "Sorry got a little carried away, you're just so damn sexy. It's hard not to just plow you." He had one hand wrapped around his cock again pumping slowly. "For another grand I wanna fuck." He reached into a nearby drawer and pulled out a stack of twenty dollar bills an inch thick and dropped it on her head.

It was twenty five hundred dollars he was offering her. Two thousand five hundred dollars. Two and a half months pay. Four months rent. The decision was made before the wad of bills hit the floor. "How do you want me?" She crossed her eyes staring at the piece of meat resting on her face. Rachel really wasn't sure where she was going to stuff that much cock, he'd be half way through her stomach. It filled her with equal parts fear and excitement.

"Doggy style." CJ responded and Rachel complied. "Head down, you might want to bite a pillow or something. It's gonna be a lot a dick in that tight little pussy of yours." Rachel bit down on her lip and braced herself. It felt like CJ was trying to force his fist into her pussy. Pussy lips strained to stretch around the dick trying to push into her. Rachel's body gave way after only a few thrusts, juiced flowing to ease his cock pushing into her.

"God it's so fucking big. I can feel it stretching my cunt." Rachel moaned digging her fingers into the carpet.

"That's it talk dirty to me." CJ swatted her ass.

Rachel squealed and pushed back towards him with a smile. "You like it when I talk dirty? You like that huh? You like it when I tell you that your big fat cock is tearing my tiny twat apart? It is. I feel like I'm being skewered on your dick. I can feel it in my stomach!" She was lying either. She really could feel the tip pushing against something solid inside her. It was deeper than any man had ever been, he was stretching her her farther than she'd ever been. "I'm gonna cum on that fat dick. I'm gonna cum!" Rachel's stomach clenched tight holding off her orgasm as long as she could manage. "Are you gonna cum for me? Dump your cum in my cunt!" Rachel shouted as she rammed herself back against CJ. CJ dug his fingers into her hips pulling Rachel against him. He fucked her so hard that the sound of their body slapping together was louder than her screams.

CJ was the first to cum. He pushed into her so hard it knocked Rachel flat and slid her across the floor. Her tits were ground against the carpet until she finally stopped moving and CJ lay flat on top of her bucking his hips into her. Hot cum flooded her cunt oozing out when CJ pumped into over. She'd couldn't believe how much he'd came, it felt like he'd coated every single inch of her insides with cum. Hot stick cum that felt so incredible inside her.

When Rachel came she screamed. Her body cinched down on his cock trying to pull him even farther into her. "I want you inside!" Rachel arched her back against him trying to get more of CJ until her orgasm passed and she stopped moving completely.

"Damn girl, yousa freak." CJ kissed behind ear and rolled off her and onto his back. "Next time I'm gonna stretch out your ass." Rachel gasped at the idea of it anal with CJ. "But for now it's time for you to step." CJ got to his feet gathered up Rachel's clothing and cash with one hand. The other yanked her to her feet and to the door. He threw her into the hall of his apartment then threw her belongings in her face and slammed the door.

Rachel was in tears as she tried to pull her clothing on and run to the car before anybody spotted her. It obviously wasn't that unusual for naked girls to be dashing back to their cars. There were plenty of men peaking out of their apartments as Rachel ran to her car wearing just her panties. They were staring out of the windows while she fumbled her keys out of her jeans and managed to unlock her car and dive into it. A few minutes later when she was dressed she looked ripped off the rubber band from her stack of twenties. It wasn't even a stack of twenties. There was maybe a hundred dollars there, the rest was just cut out pieces of newspaper.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers