Black History Month

Story Info
Tara has a surprise for an eager black man.
1.3k words
2.88
59.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers

This is a sequel to Gaps in Memory. The character Tara makes another appearance in this story. Look out for her in future stories.

*

Tara made out with the black man for most of the elevator ride. He unbuttoned her blouse and was able to remove both of her breasts. He sucked on her erect nipples. Tara watched him as he, with great intensity, sucked and bit, ever so gently, on her nipples.

"Fuck," Tara let out.

He began to kiss her again. Tara slapped the side of the elevator as he began to kiss her even harder. He slowly worked his hand up her outer thigh. He pushed her dress up to reveal a pair of black panties. She suddenly blocked his hand as he tried to work a finger in her.

"Wait," Tara said pulling away from him.

The elevator signaled it was her floor. The door slid open and Tara led the man out of the elevator. She didn't even cover her breasts as they walked down the hallway. She led him to her door. She fumbled with her purse as she pulled her keys out. She unlocked the top lock and let them in.

Her apartment was small and very professional and clean. Tara was a businesswoman and worked hard for everything she had. She led him to the couch. She sat down placed her purse next to her.

"Now where were we," she said in a sly tone.

"Right here," he laughed as he stood over her.

"Oh," she replied.

He leaned over and began to kiss her even more. He pushed his tongue deep into her mouth. She ran her fingers across the back of his neck. Suddenly she felt like she was choking and gripped his neck and pulled back.

"Fuck," she exhaled.

"You okay," he asked.

"I'm fine," she said in a nervous tone, "just a little intense."

He leaned back in and they kissed some more. He tried again to work a finger into her pussy. But each time he was met by the push of her hand. He decided to wait and began to kiss down her neck and finally to her breasts. He sucked on her nipples even harder than before. Tara let out a few moans of pleasure. He worked his way back up to her face and began to kiss her again. She reached for his pants and was able to locate the zipper on his pants. She slid the zipper down, reached in and grabbed his penis. It was fully erect; she struggled to get it out. It was the largest one she'd seen in a long time.

"You get to see mine," he said in a mocking tone.

"Oh yeah," she replied.

She slid off the couch and got on her knees on the floor. She engulfed his swollen penis. She could only wrap her mouth on part of it. She sucked him hard and worked her hand up and down his shaft. She could taste some precum on the tip. She liked the taste, even though it was miniscule. She let her hands go for a second and tried sucking without the use of her hands. He gripped part of hair and forced his penis deeper into her mouth. He started slowly by gently thrusting his hips towards her face. Tara closed her eyes and took each thrust without hesitation. He quickened the pace and began to thrust harder and harder. Soon Tara couldn't handle him. A small tear fell down her cheek as she finally pushed him off.

"Holy shit," she exhaled, "Fuck! Oh my..."

"Yeah," he smiled as she got back on the couch.

"How big," she asked while trying to get back on the couch.

"About ten inches," he said in confidence.

She spread her legs and put her finger in her mouth. She bit down slightly on her finger.

"You crying," he asked while making notice to the trail the tear made.

"No," she laughed after taking her finger out, "gagging."

He got down on his knees and spread her legs even farther apart.

"What are you doing," she asked.

"What does it look like I'm doing," he replied in a snide overconfident voice.

"I don't think so," she laughed.

"What do you mean," he asked.

"You might not like what you see," she replied.

"The fuck," he asked in a strange voice.

"You asked for it," she said in a calm voice.

She slid both her hands into her panties. She covered most of her vagina.

"Take them off," Tara demanded.

He slowly slid her skirt off her. He tried removing her $180.00 Juicy Couture skimmer shoes. He was successful in getting one off her foot.

"They stay on," she said.

"Whatever," he replied as he tried taking her panties off.

"No," she said in a load tone as she held up her bare foot, "Cinderella needs her glass slipper."

"Fine," he replied as he placed it back on her foot.

"Thank you," she replied.

He slowly slid up her body and gripped both sides of her panties. He slowly slid them down her legs as to not disturb her shoes. She kept her hands in the same place; they covered her entire vagina. He threw the panties towards the other side of the room. He tried removing her hands from her vagina. He grabbed her wrists and tried desperately to remove her hands.

"The fuck," he said in a nasty tone.

"I don't think you're going to like what you see," she smiled.

"Why's that," he asked while still gripping her wrists.

"Let go and take a step back," asked.

He slowly let go of her wrists and stood up and took the required step. She slowly slid her hands up revealing her vagina. It was nice and very small.

"That's it," he asked.

"No," she replied as she worked her hands up to reveal a small tuft of pubic hair.

She slowly moved her hands up a bit further to reveal in nondescript lettering the words: WHITES ONLY!

"The fuck," he said in a disgusted tone.

"You better get going," she said.

"You racist bitch," he said before he lunged over her and grabbed her wrists.

He pinned her to the couch as she tried to struggle.

"Don't hurt me," she begged, "please don't!"

"I ain't gonna hurt ya," he said in a loud tone, "just gonna fuck you."

He let go of one of her wrists and slowly guided his penis towards her. Right before he was about to enter her, she reached back with her free and formed a fist. He looked at her and felt.

"Don't even," she said in a mean tone.

"Or wha--," were the only sounds he got out as he forearm struck him in the side of the head.

He collapsed to the ground quickly. Tara was for sure he was knocked out. She quickly got dressed and put away his penis. She flipped him over and pulled out his wallet and looked at his driver's license. She called a cab for him and put his wallet back into his pants. She dragged him by his upper body out the door. She had a difficult time loading him into the elevator. Luckily no one was around, it was almost 4 in the morning. She made it to the empty lobby and saw the cab driver pull up. She flagged him to stay put. She had a difficult time loading his body into the cab. But the driver helped.

"He had a bit too much to drink," she told him.

"Oh," the driver said in an eastern European accent as they got him into the cab.

"Here's forty," she said handing over two twenties, "if that isn't enough, get the rest from him."

"No problems," he said in the peculiar accent.

She walked quickly back into the lobby. She pressed the button on the elevator and waited around. Suddenly she heard some banging on the lobby doors. She turned around to see the man banging loudly on the doors. She couldn't hear what he was saying. The elevator showed up and she got on. She looked at him as he tried to get in. She gave him the middle finger and smiled as the elevator door closed.

rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers