Any Chance We Could Ch. 14

Story Info
Rings are purchased, one given and a foursome ends the day.
4.7k words
4.73
65.1k
18

Part 14 of the 48 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is work in progress, more chapters are complete and will be submitted at regular intervals. It's in the Incest category because I had to choose one. The chapters include Romance, Incest, and Group Sex. I couldn't find an editor so all mistakes are mine and are copyrighted along with the rest of each chapter. This is a continuing series, no chapter is written to stand alone so if you're just starting I recommend you start at the first chapter. Enjoy, please comment, and vote. Love those red 'H's.

Monday, October 8.

After an uneventful breakfast, if you want to call a breakfast that your daughters enjoy with you while wearing only bras, thong panties and two inch heels uneventful; we went our separate ways. Veronica and I planned for me to pick her up at nine thirty.

Emerson was overjoyed when I told him of our engagement and recommended his jeweler, Charles Dupree, and offered to call him to save us some time. I told Grace after leaving Emerson's office and got a big hug and a kiss on the cheek and told her that Dupree would be calling her for bank information later this morning. I also asked Grace to talk to our IT guy and get four premium laptops configured for wireless access along with all the necessary router equipment and have them all set up on the same network at Veronica's home. I also noted that he should pick-up one 60 inch plasma television and a 40 inch LCD too. He was to make sure the units had PC connections. And to leave the computers in my office and I'd take them home tomorrow. And he was to arrange for delivery of the TVs.

I met briefly with our overseas team, solved, or at least offered solutions to a couple of problems that had come up and left to get my future wife.

Janet congratulated me as I walked in, and Agnes gave me a hug. The other agents who were there also offered their good humored condolences.

"Where are we going?" asked Veronica after kissing me.

"Charles Dupree," I said.

"Wow, the best of the best I hear," she said.

"Good to hear that. Emerson recommends him highly and Hazel wears a lot of jewelry."

We were greeted at the locked door by an elegantly dressed woman and then were personally greeted by Charles Dupree. We were led to and seated in a small viewing room with a strong, very white overhead light. He brought out a tray of emerald cut diamonds and a tray of marquise cut diamonds.

Veronica was awestruck. "I'm going to get to choose one of these?" she asked.

Charles looked dismayed, and asked "Aren't they large enough? Emerson said four to seven carets."

"Oh, no. That's not what I meant, they're all so beautiful, I was expecting something smaller. Scott, are you sure you want me to have something this large?"

"Yes, lover, I do. Don't feel pushed, if you want something smaller, I'm sure Charles can take care of it, but I like that medium size emerald cut."

"Excellent choice."

"You've talked me into it, I guess. Can I see it in a setting?" asked Veronica.

Charles left and returned in a few minutes with three trays of settings, all being suitable for the six caret emerald cut. "Would you like yellow gold, white gold, or platinum."

"Platinum? Six carets? Are you sure Scott?" Veronica asked as she took my hand and looked at me with tear filled sparkling eyes.

"Sweetheart, you know how I feel about you, yes, yes and yes."

Charles looked over the platinum settings, chose one and slipped it onto Veronica's left ring finger. As it was a bit loose he noted, "We'll resize it before we set the stone." He then took a black velvet cloth, laid it on the table, placed Veronica's hand on top of it and then with a pair of tweezers set the diamond on top of it.

"Oh, Scott, I've never seen anything so beautiful," she said as she leaned to kiss me.

"Want it?" I asked.

"Yes," she said with her eyes sparkling.

"I understand you seek a wedding band set with at least four violet diamonds, is that correct?" asked Charles. "I can show you some settings, but I'll need to shop for the diamonds, they are rare and I don't have much call for them. How soon do you need the wedding band

"Thanksgiving," I said.

"Oh, that won't be a problem," he replied. "I can have the ring sized and set this afternoon and will have it couriered to you by three this afternoon. If that is acceptable for you, then let's get the perfect ring size, shall we Ms Bryce?"

After measuring both of our ring fingers and looking at a few wedding bands, we looked at a wedding band for me and settled on a matching platinum band. Without showing it to the other we printed out on a paper what we wanted to be inscribed in each other's wedding band.

"If you'll call Grace she'll give you ACH bank information for a payment draft," I said. "Thank you for your prompt service and I'll join Emerson in recommending you."

Charles showed us to the locked front door and let us out. As we got to the car Veronica threw her arms around me, hugged me and kissed me and said "Oh, I love you so much."

As we left the parking lot Veronica pointed out that I had failed to ask how much the rings were. I replied, "Emerson said if you have to ask the price, you shouldn't be shopping at Charles Dupree."

"OK. Give me an estimate," Veronica said.

"I truly don't know," I said. "I'll ask Grace when she gets the transfer request because we'll need to get them insured. Then I'll tell you."

"Why four diamonds in the bands?" Veronica asked.

"For the four of us," I replied.

Tears welled in her eyes. "You are wonderful Scott, I love you deeply. I feel that we have permanently bonded as have our daughters. Life can't get any better."

I walked in with Veronica kissed her goodbye and told her I would see her this evening.

The rest of my day was full, the ring arrived at three fifteen and both Grace and Emerson were very appreciative of its beauty. Grace told me the draft was for $89,568.00 and the estimate for Veronica's wedding band was $16,000.00, and mine which was simpler and with smaller clear diamonds was $7,500. Charles sent a handwritten 'thank you' note with the ring.

I heard from Veronica several times during the afternoon and I told her that Charles called and had a slight problem and wouldn't be able to deliver the ring until tomorrow morning. She sounded disappointed, but not upset. I reminded Grace that I was going to softball games for probably the rest of the week and got the phone number for the police department. I made arrangements for two off-duty policemen and agreed to pay them in cash at the end of their shift, in fact told him that I would pay double for their agreeing to work for the full ten hours.

Ashley blew in the door at five-thirty, headed straight to the shower after inviting me to join her. I demurred saying we'd be late if I did. I also feared that I needed to put some limits to her teasing lest I yield. I loved my fiancée too much to risk it.

She was ready to go by six, wet head, short skirt, low heels, button blouse. We left for the country club with her immediately turning in the seat and putting her left leg against the center console and pulling my hand to her thigh. "It's going to be great seeing you every day, kissing you goodnight and good morning. I'm so lucky. Move your fingers higher on my thigh please."

All the way to the club I caressed Ashley's bare upper thigh and a bit of her pussy through her thong. She took my hand in hers as we walked into the club. We went to the Grill. I told them that I had an appointment to see Kurt, the catering manager, and we took a seat in a booth to order and wait for him. Ashley of course sat next to me, not across from me and promptly put her hand in my lap. At least I was on the inside part of the bench so it wasn't obvious. We both ordered burgers and iced tea and while we were waiting for the food, Kurt came and I introduced him to Ashley. He sat across from us, got some ideas about food, service times, quantity, etc. I made sure that in addition to the girls there would be enough for the cops and the additional adults.

I asked him, or his staff to bring the food when he saw fit, to prepare and serve it buffet style. When he asked about drinks, I said they were all to be soft, a mix of diet and leaded, tea, lemonade, and to add coffee in the evening. He said he would furnish the proper number of serving tables and said that someone would come by the house on Friday to get a feel for the kitchen, pool and an alternative indoor serving area.

Ashley asked, "Can you furnish only female service staff? This is a girls only swim party with no males allowed, except for Dad here."

"Not a problem," he said. Then with a puzzled look on his face he asked, "I thought your daughter was Katrina?"

"Veronica, Ashley's mother and I are engaged, and this is my stunning blonde daughter," I said.

He laughed and said, "I see. I assume her mother is as beautiful."

"Thank you Kurt," Ashley said with the same radiant smile that her mother had.

"Should I put this on your club account?" Kurt asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Don't you want an estimate?"

"No, you'll charge me a fair price. I trust you, thanks for asking though."

"Thanks for your business Scott, nice to meet you Ashley. Gwen or Jeannie will be in touch tomorrow to set up a time on Friday."

As we walked out toward the valet stand, Ashley put her arm through mine, and noted that this would be a gorgeous setting for a wedding reception. Looking up and seeing the bank of windows from the event room overlooking the ninth hole, the pond and the meandering creek I had to agree with her. I agreed with her suggestion that she would raise the idea with her mother. As we waited for the valet to return our car Ashley reminded me that she and Katrina might have games on Friday afternoon.

The ride home was pleasant, my hand on her thigh, her hand on my dick. She said, "It really sounded strange to be referred to as your daughter, but it won't take me long to get used to it. I liked the sound of it. Thank you." Her smile and the lilt of happiness in her voice filled me with joy.

My thoughts drifted for a moment. I was brought back by Ashley's voice, "Earth to Dad. Earth to Dad." When I looked at her, she asked, "Why you are crying." She was right. I had tears in my eyes.

I pulled into a strip mall parking lot, turned to her to explain. "Well before I married Katrina's mother I wanted to have four to six children. I always wanted to have more than one child but Katrina's mother did not want any children whatsoever. It became a point of contention between us. She saw children as an encumbrance rather than a blessing. She grudgingly agreed to having Katrina. I am truly blessed to have you as my second daughter. I am thrilled beyond what my meager words can describe. I am doubly blessed that you are beautiful, vivacious, intelligent, thoughtful and loving."

"Don't forget, sexy," she added.

"You are definitely sexy and then some. Ashley, I love you as much as I love Katrina,"

With that she hugged and kissed me like a daughter would normally do to express her love to her father. As tears streamed from her eyes Ashley whispered, "Hearing that makes me so happy. I love you Scott Appleton!" We drove the rest of the way home silently, holding hands and cherishing each other's presence.

When we got home Veronica was there, and said that Katrina has just called to say she would be home in an hour or so. Veronica and I kissed and embraced. When she noticed her daughter's face and our happy yet contented spirits, she asked, "What's happened you two?"

I explained what we happened and just before the three of us got too emotional Ashley broke in "Can we look at some of Carol's pictures?"

"Sure, get the laptop and let's sit at the dining room table." Oh, by the way, I'm bringing home four identically configured laptops with wireless connections tomorrow."

"Four?" asked Veronica.

"Sure, four laptops no waiting. And I'll bring a plasma screen that can serve as a large computer screen." I queued up Carol's green set. With a gorgeous woman sitting on either side of me, we began scrolling through the pictures. "Let's look at them all, then we'll go back through a second and third time to cull, then we should have five to ten 'keepers'"

Veronica was on my right and she put her left hand on my shoulder and leaned next to me, pressing her breast against my arm and put her right hand in my lap. "This is going to be my erection tester," she said. "Wait, you've already got a hard on and we haven't looked at anything yet!"

"Veronica, look at you. Your breast is pushed against my arm your hair is brushing the side of my face, you smell bewitching, why wouldn't I?"

At that point Ashley joined the 'get Scott hard' fray by putting her right arm around my waist, pulling her skirt up to reveal her mostly panty-covered pussy, pressing her breasts against my left arm and putting her hand atop Veronica's on my dick.

"It works, Mom, what a battery pack!" said Ashley.

I sighed and began to scroll through the pictures. Some were quite good, some were not so good, and some were immediately tossed because Carol's eyes were partially closed or completely closed. There were a few that were supposed to be breast close-ups that weren't so clear. By the time we got though them the first time, there were maybe forty left.

"She's very sexy, don't you think?" asked Ashley.

"Yes, but she can't hold a candle to any of the three of you," I said.

"Aww, thanks Dad," said Ashley as she kissed and sucked my earlobe.

"She is very sexy," said Veronica, "But you're mine now."

Just then Katrina came in through the garage from behind us and asked "Trying to smother Dad with your tits?"

"Hi, sweetheart, I'm glad you're here. Take my place, I'll be right back," I said

"Do I get the breasts as well?"

"Ask and you shall receive," I said as I stood up, and turned towards Veronica to leave the room.

"Nice hard on handsome," she remarked as she squeezed it.

I mumbled something and went upstairs to retrieve the ring. I came back into the room with my hands behind my back.

I knelt in front of Veronica and said "Darling I love you and have loved you since we first met. I love your daughter as well. I want only the best for you, for Ashley and for Katrina. I will give you the best that I can, and want to unselfishly share the rest of my life with you. Veronica, this ring is a token of that love and commitment."

I put my hands in front of me and opened the ring box. The ring was magnificent. Veronica opened her left hand and extended her fingers. I slid the ring on her ring finger. "Scott, I want to share the rest of my life with you, I love you, and I commit to you."

I stood, embraced her, and kissed her. Tears were streaming down her cheeks and I tried to kiss them away. "Handsome, these are tears of sheer happiness," Veronica said.

"My God, Dad, what a gorgeous ring, what a gorgeous stone! How big is it?" asked Katrina.

"About six carets," said Veronica. "Want to try it on?"

She slipped it off and onto Katrina's hand. "Wow, does that ever feel good!"

Ashley put her hand out and Katrina slid it off hers and onto Ashley's hand. "Katrina, I almost had an orgasm when you did that. Mom, Dad, that is the prettiest ring I have ever seen. What kind of wedding band did you get?"

"It's a matching band with four violet diamonds."

"Why four, why violet?' Both girls asked at once.

"Four for the size of our new family, and violet for my eyes," said Veronica.

"Was that Dad's idea?" asked Ashley.

"Yes." said Veronica.

"Dad, I love you so much for always thinking of us," said Ashley.

"Oh, Dad, you're wonderful," said Katrina as she hugged and kissed me.

"Here, Mom, put it back on," said Ashley as she slid it off her hand and put it back on Veronica's finger.

"Tomorrow will be interesting," said Katrina. "You won't be sitting together, but at different fields which will make some people wonder. Then how can they miss Mom's ring? You'll be the buzz of both teams, I'll bet."

"Hadn't thought of that," I said, "but we'll be together at the longest game and we'll arrive and leave together."

I told Katrina about the new laptops, I shut off the one we were using, and checked lights and locks and we all headed upstairs. "I like that none of us are leaving," said Ashley. Veronica and I went into her, our, bedroom, undressed, did our teeth and toilet and climbed into bed nude. I turned off the overhead light on my way, walked by the open door and thought, why bother.

As I climbed into bed and was turning to turn off the nightstand light, Veronica said, "Leave it on for a few minutes, I want to drink this in." As I snuggled next to her, she put her hand on my arm and we lay there looking at her ring as she moved her hand ever so slightly. "Okay, how much was it handsome?"

"A little over a hundred twelve thousand for both the ring and the wedding bands." I replied.

"I would say 'you're kidding' but you aren't. You used to be able to buy a nice sized house for that," she said.

"I saw the light on. Can I come and look at it some more?" asked Katrina.

"Sure, come on," I said. "Is Ashley going to join us as?"

"Ashley, come on, it's okay," said Katrina.

As I pulled down the covers Katrina noticing that we were both nude, pulled off her sleep tee shirt and climbed in next to me, spooned against my back, put her head on her hand and looked at Veronica's hand. Ashley pulled her tee off as well and climbed in next to her Mother. Similarly putting her head on her hand and looked at the ring.

After a few minutes Katrina began stirring and put her arm under the covers and began dragging her fingernails up and down my hip. Veronica said, "You're getting hard, why?"

"It's Katrina's fault, she's running her nails up and down my hip, what do you expect?" I asked. "Besides that her nipples are hard and sticking me in the back."

"I hate it when she does that to me, but she also insists on playing with my pussy at the same time," said Ashley.

"Really, I can understand how irritating that could become, can't you Veronica?" I asked.

Veronica turned a bit away from me and put her right hand under the covers. "Mom!" exclaimed Ashley.

"Is that what you meant?" asked Veronica. "She runs her fingers up your wet slit and thumbs your clit like this?"

"Exactly, don't you find it irritating when Dad does that to you?" asked Ashley.

"Oh, absolutely, especially when he begins to suck on my nipples. Especially when they're as hard and sensitive as yours are now."

"God, that feels so good, Mom. I also get irritated when she sticks her fingers into my vagina and moves then around while sucking my nipples."

"Like this, sweetheart?" asked Veronica around a nipple as she inserted two fingers into Ashley.

"Especially if she moves them around and in and out. Oh, Oh, God don't stop, move faster, deeper." Ashley stiffened and shuddered, then wrapped her arm around Veronica. As her breathing returned to normal, she said, "I get so irritated that I cum when she does that."

As all this was going on, Katrina had shifted her hand to my cock and was gently stroking me. I turned to her and began caressing her breasts, lightly pinching her nipples. I moved my hand down her side to her hip, then to the front of her thigh and then moved my hand between her thighs. She opened her legs and let go of my dick to pull my hand up to her very wet and warm crotch. "Touch me Dad, touch my clit."

I put my fingers in her wet, slick slit and brought my thumb to her clit as my fingers teased the outside of her vagina. "Oh my. Oh my. Kiss my nipples while you do that." She began to gently buck her hips increasing and decreasing my thumb pressure on her clit. "Oh, fingers, fingers in, please, now." I moved my fingers gently into and out of her vagina and her breathing rapidly increased. "Oh, wow, that's it, that's it." She grabbed my cock and took one deep breath, and began shuddering. "Wow. That was great, just great." She then turned and kissed me intensely and lightly stroked me.

12