Pinball Action

Story Info
Nan is busy playing in her friend's game room
1.5k words
4
17.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come downstairs and check out my game," he suggested as the rest of the guests were wrapped up in the football game on the big screen TV.

"Sure," I said and followed him down the stairs to his basement. He flipped a switch and the room was filled with the glow and sound of video games and pinball machines.

"Impressive," I said as I caressed one of the pinball machines. "How much does it cost to play?"

"One fuck," he answered. When I turned around to scold him for suggesting something like that I found him with his pants around his ankles and sporting a huge hard-on.

"Oh my," I replied. "I'm not sure if I can afford that."

"I know you can. If you couldn't then you wouldn't have worn those boots," he whispered as he pulled me close, his cock pressed against my stomach.

"It was snowing! I couldn't wear dress shoes."

"You didn't have to wear those "cum fuck me" boots or that skirt and no panties," he replied then kissed me hungrily. I returned the kiss as he pressed my back against the pinball machine.

My pussy reacted strongly to his words and I was sopping wet. "We can't do this now ... the guests upstairs ..."

"Are too busy watching the football and the room is sound proof so they won't be able to hear us," he answered as he slid my skirt up then slipped his hand between my thick thighs. "Oh god. Your soaked."

"I've been wet since I walked through your front door," I replied as I grinded my pussy against his hand.

"I need to have you ... now," he said roughly and spun me around. He pressed down on my back so I'd bend over the pinball machine then tugged up my skirt to reveal my ass and needy pussy. He guided the tip of his cock to the entrance of my pussy then slammed his hips forward to bury his cock deep inside me.

"Oh god, you're so hot and wet and tight," he whimpered as he started to fuck me. "This is so much better than I ever imagined."

I could only moan in response as he pounded in and out of me. I whimpered as he pinned me against the machine and the buttons dug into my hips and stomach causing me to get wetter. He fucked me harder and faster in response.

"I can't hold off much longer," he gasped as he reached around me to start rubbing my clit. "I want to feel your pussy milking my cock."

"Oh god, yes ... faster," I cried out as my body started to shake. "Oh yes! Now ... oh god!"

He felt my pussy tightening around his cock and couldn't wait any longer. "Oh fuck, here it comes," he groaned as he slammed his cock into me one last time then dumped his hot sticky load deep inside me, rubbing my clit faster to keep me cumming.

"Mmm ... thank you babe," he said as he rested against my back, massaging my ass. We laid like that for a few minutes while we caught our breath and recovered from our orgasms.

After he pulled out of me we cleaned up as best we could. He handed me a quarter from the stash on his desk and I played my game.

He watched me play the pinball game, his eyes riveted to the boots I'm wearing. "I knew you would look amazing in them," he said smugly. "Aren't you glad I insisted on them?"

"Shush, I'm trying to concentrate," I replied.

He quietly watched me for a few minutes then moved behind me, pressing his body tight against mine. His hands reached around to cup my breasts. I tried to ignore his fingers tweaking my nipples and his lips on my neck. "I'm trying to play," I scolded as a harder tweak causes me to miss a ball.

"I can't help it," he replied. "I just love your body and those boots have me hard again."

"You can wait until I finish my game and no making me lose on purpose!"

"But that's no fun," he countered as you nibbled on my neck, lightly biting the skin. I moaned and tilted my head to give him better access. I gasped as he bit my neck harder, sucking on the skin.

"Oh god," I whimpered. I was already wet but the hickie made me even wetter. "That's going to be a nice bruise."

"Good," he said as my last ball slipped between the paddles and my game was over. I turned around and he kissed me hungrily as he squeezed and massaged my ass cheeks. "I want you to suck my cock then I am going to fuck you again while you wrap those boot covered legs around my waist."

"You think so?" I asked.

"I know so," he said as he stepped back and gently pushed on my shoulders to get me to kneel in front of him. I watched his hands as he unzipped his pants and pushed them down to expose his hard cock. "Suck on it."

I licked my lips as I leaned forward and lightly ran my tongue around the head. He moaned softly as I slid my tongue down the shaft to your balls then back up to the tip again then back down again, covering his cock with my saliva. He watched as I teased his cock, almost taking the head into my mouth then darted down the shaft to lick and kiss his balls.

"Suck my cock," he whimpered as he slid his hands through my hair and held my head still by grabbing two handfuls of hair, then pressed the tip of his cock against my lips. He closed his eyes as he shoved his hips forward and his cock slid into my mouth. His body shivered as the warmth of my mouth surrounds his cock.

I was helpless as he held my head still and fucked my mouth. "Oh god, your mouth feels so good. Not as good as your pussy but damn close," he said as he fucked my mouth faster.

I reached up under my shirt and play with my breasts, massaging the flesh then lightly tugging on the nipples. He looked down to see what I was doing and smiled. "Oh, that's a brilliant idea," he said as he let his cock slip out of my mouth. "Take off your clothes then sit on my desk chair. I want to fuck your breasts."

I stood up and removed my clothes as directed then sat on the chair. I watched as he cupped my breasts then pressed them around your cock.

"Oh my god," he whimpered as he moved his cock between the warm heavy globes. "I want to fuck your pussy again but I think I might just dump a load all over your breasts."

"Mmm ... but my pussy is so wet and warm and waiting for your cock," I replied as I leaned my head forward and licked the tip of his cock as it poked out from between my breasts. You moaned appreciatively as he fucked between my breasts faster. I could feel his body start to shake as he got close to his orgasm.

"Sit on my desk, now," he ordered as he let my breast fall away from his cock. I slipped onto the desk and parted my legs. He put his hands on my ass and pulled me until my pussy is on the edge then slammed into me. We both moaned loudly as his cock was buried deep inside me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pushing him deeper inside me, as I leaned back.

He caressed the boots as he pistoned in and out of me. "You're so damn sexy in these boots. I don't think I can hold off much longer," he said as his breathing becomes ragged.

"Suck on my nipples," I begged as I held them up to his mouth. He leaned forward and sucked hard on one then the other, alternating between them. I moaned as he scraped his teeth over one then moan louder as his fingers found my clit. "Oh fuck, yes ... oh god," I cried out. "I'm going to ... ohhhhhh god ... I'm cumming!"

He sucked harder on my nipple as my muscles tightened around his cock and he started to cum. I watch his face as he dumped his load deep in my pussy, his fingers still working on my clit to prolong my orgasm.

"Oh damn. That was incredible," he said as he tried to catch his breath.

"I second that," I replied as I kissed him softly. "I love playing in your game room."

We sat like that for a few minutes, kissing and caressing each other with his cock still buried inside me. Then we remember the party going on upstairs. We quickly got dressed and made our way back upstairs.

I can't wait to return to the game room!