Business Trips Are Worth The Effort

Story Info
They meet in a hotel.
2.3k words
3.87
70.9k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He checked into his hotel late that afternoon, hot and tired from his flight. He went straight to his room, and collapsed on the bed, throwing an arm over his eyes. He fell asleep almost immediately. A knock at the door roused him from a sound sleep. He sat up, rubbing his eyes and grumbling to himself. 'This hotel better be on fire!' he thought angrily. He got up, opened the door, and his jaw dropped. Standing in the hallway was the love of his life, the one woman he loved above all others.

She smiled and said, "May I come in, or is this a bad time?" He motioned her in, and excused himself briefly. When he came back, he found her standing at the window, watching the sun set. The way the light lit her face made her even more beautiful that he remembered. He walked up behind her and put his arms around her. She leaned back against his chest. He asked, "What are you doing here?"

She turned, put her arms around his neck and kissed him. "I missed you," she said simply. "I came out here to tell you that."

"You couldn't text me?" he said.

"Um-mm," she purred, "I wanted to see your face when I told you. I wanted to feel you as well," she said, grinding her hips into his. His arousal was imminent, so he backed up.

Clearing his throat, he said, "I think you should go home, before something happens that you might regret."

"I am here because I want to be here, and because you want me to be here," she said. "You're here for the entire week, right?" He nodded, unable to speak. This was a different woman, one he wasn't familiar with, but he liked the change in her attitude. She advanced on him slowly, backing him up to the bed. When his knees bumped into it, she pushed him down and landed on top of him. She kissed him passionately, and he returned her kiss. He rolled over until she was under him, and he fit himself between her thighs. When she tried to speak, he silenced her with another kiss. When he finished, she looked at him with stars in her eyes. She smiled, and said, "I love you, and I want to marry you."

The look on his face said volumes, but he had to ask. "Why?"

She cocked her head to the side, and said,

"Why? Because we have been apart for all these years, we've been through all kinds of trials and tribulations, yet we keep coming back to each other. Nothing seems to be able to separate us permanently, so we should probably tie this thing up before one of us dies, don't you think?" She tried to get up, but he pushed her down and kissed her again. His tongue swept the inside of her mouth, and she moaned in response. She returned the favor, taking in the heady scent of his cologne and the taste of his mouthwash.

Her hands went up behind his back, and strained at his shirt. His fingers deftly removed her clothes, and then he sat up to remove his shirt and pants. The waning sunlight was coming in through the window, lighting her body with its rays. It made her seem other worldly, like she was there, but not there. His arousal was making an obvious tent in his underwear, and she noticed it. She opened her arms to him, and he lay down next to her. He just wanted to look at her forever, but she interrupted his thoughts. She said, "What are you thinking about?"

He looked into her eyes, and said, "I don't know where to start. I've waited so long to be like this with you, and I just don't know...."

She took his hand, put it to the clasp at the front of her bra, and said, "Start here." Those were the last words spoken by either of them until the next morning, when they woke up in each other's arms, happy and sated.

They watched the sun come up, and then had breakfast together. He had to leave soon after, but he promised that he'd be back as soon as he could. She said she wouldn't leave the room, and that she would still be naked when he got back. Reluctantly, he left and went to his first business meeting of the day. His mind wasn't on business at first; it was on her, reclining on the bed seductively, waiting for him. After his first cup of coffee, he got his mind back to where it should have been. The morning dragged by, and when he got a chance, he called her. She answered sleepily, but was happy to hear from him. "Did I wake you?" he asked.

"No, I was dozing, and watching the TV, or really, it was watching me." she said, laughing. She had showered already, and was a little hungry.

'Silly me,' he thought, 'I didn't think of that.' He said he'd call down to room service and have a plate of something sent up for her.

She said, "No, that's ok, I'll wait until you get back to eat. Besides, there is still some breakfast left."

"How about I bring something back for you?" he asked.

"Chinese, please? Um, General Tso's chicken and a small beef fried rice?" she replied.

"OK, I'll get that for you. Hey, I've got to go; I'll see you later, ok? I should be back around 7:00. Can you wait that long?" he asked.

"Sure, no problem." she said.

"OK. I love you." he said.

"I love you too," she said, and blew him a kiss.

They hung up, and he went back for another round of meetings. It was over sooner than he thought. He went to a Chinese restaurant close to the hotel, and got dinner for the two of them. On the way back, he stopped at a store, and bought something sexy for her to wear. He really hoped that she would like it, and that he could control himself so that he wouldn't tear it. He entered the elevator, and pushed the button for his floor. The elevator rose slowly. When it reached his floor, he got out and practically ran to his room. She heard him coming, and got out of bed with the bedcovers around her. She stood at the door, just looking at him through the peephole, and said, "Who is it?"

He looked up, exasperated, and said, "It's me, open the door." She considered playing with him for a half second, decided against it, and opened the door. She backed up, allowing him into the room, and closed the door behind him. He took the packages to the table, and put them down. He took her in his arms, and kissed her. His hands traveled her body beneath the bedcovers. He had trouble stopping, so she made him stop by saying, "What did you bring? Something smells good." He looked at her, sighed, then turned and handed her a package.

"This is for you," he said. "It's something for you to wear, I hope you like it." She took the package from him, and sat on the bed to open it. She peeked inside, and saw what it was. The look on her face said 'yeah, I like it.'

She looked at the food, and said, "I'm hungrier than anything, so this will have to wait, ok?" He laid the food out on the table, they gave thanks, and then began to eat. The news was on the TV, so they watched and ate in silence. When they were finished, she looked at her package, and said, "Would you like me to model your gift now?"

"I just hope it fits; if it doesn't, I can take it back." he said.

"OK," she said, picking up the package and taking it with her into the bathroom. She decided on a quick shower, and then draped the ribbon he'd bought into a red bow. It fit her perfectly, accentuating all of her curves. She knew he liked her body the way it was, but she wanted to work on it to get it to her idea of perfection. She'd looked at herself in the mirror once more, and then called out to see if he was ready for her. He was, so she stepped into a darkened room lighted only by the TV, or what she thought was the TV. He had candles flickering on the table far away from any perishables, and they cast a romantic glow around the room. She smiled at him, and went to the bed. Just as she was about to sit down, he stopped her and said, "Wow. You are so beautiful."

She blushed prettily, and said, "Thank you, I love it, and I love you. It fits very well, don't you think?" In answer, he stood up, took her in his arms and kissed her again. Her skin was still damp from her shower, and she shivered a little. He kissed her shoulder, then her neck, and growled a little in her ear, which caused her to giggle. She moved her head a little, and kissed his cheek, then his neck.

Her hands went up his back, and began to pull at his shirt. "Take your clothes off, I want you naked now" she breathed. He stepped back and did as he was bid. When he was down to his underwear, she stopped him and said, "Lie down and watch me. Don't take your eyes off me." He lay down on the bed, and watched her. She turned on the TV, found a music channel, and she danced around the room. He never took his eyes off her. When she was done, she came back to the bed, and straddled him. "Don't touch me, I will touch you. Keep your hands above your head at all times."

"Yes ma'am," he said. She began at his neck, kissing and touching his skin. Her hair dragged along his stomach as she kissed her way down. She could feel his stomach muscles clench when she reached his navel, but he didn't stop her. She looked up at him, daring him to move. He smiled back at her, his eyes promising her that he would pay her back for her wantonness. She grinned in response. He grabbed her and rolled over, taking her with him.

He leaned into her face and whispered, "You are a vixen, girl. I should find a way to tame you, but I don't know if I ever will. Not sure I really want to; I like it when you take control." She smiled, and pulled him down to her. With his hands on either side of her face, he kissed her slowly. Passion took over, and his kiss became ferocious. He stopped kissing her momentarily, and loosened the bow with his teeth. His hands began moving over her body, touching everywhere at once. He squeezed her breasts, and his tongue was flicking over her nipples. Sucking gently, his fingers made their way over her sides, and down to her thighs. He parted them slowly, and his tongue slid down.

He nibbled on the insides of her thighs, causing her to jump uncontrollably. He kissed her there, and began to tongue-kiss her pussy. This action nearly made her come off the bed, but he held her fast. When his tongue reached her clit, he held on, humming on it. She began thrashing on the bed, trying to get away from him and stay there at the same time. She begged him to stop, but he didn't. He slowed down, but did not stop, because he knew it had been a while since he'd done this for her. He lapped, laved and licked at her pussy for what seemed like forever, fingering it slowly, maddeningly, but he did it in such a way that not only was she able to enjoy it, but when she was ready to cum, she was able to do so more than once. All he wanted was to make her happy, and he'd certainly succeeded at that. She was so out of breath at the end, she had no idea where she was for a minute. He came up and kissed her lightly, and when she smelled herself on his lips, she licked his face like a kitten. He looked at her and chuckled.

"Mm-hmm. You like that, huh?" She answered with a purr and stretched her body against his.

After resting for a few minutes, she was ready for him again. She straddled him, and lowered herself onto him. Up and down she went, throwing her head back in ecstasy. It felt so good to be loved like this. His hands moved to her sides, and held her close. They was close, so close to climax, and when it happened, it was explosive. Both of them were completely exhausted.

She looked up at him and said, "Wow. Where did that come from?"

He said, "That was a long time coming, no pun intended." She laughed low in her throat, and he savored the feeling of her being so close to him. He said, "You know we have to leave tomorrow."

"Yes, I know," she said. "I was having a good time here with you, this was fun."

"Yeah," he said, hugging her close. "We should do this again."

"Mmmmm, again, and again, and again, and again....." she said, between kisses on his neck and face.

He groaned and wanted to make her stop, but it felt so good, he didn't have the heart to stop her. She stopped on her own, and snuggled close to him, about to go to sleep. He watched her for a few minutes, then got up carefully to blow out the candles. He got back into bed, and before he went to sleep, he thought to himself, 'I am one fortunate man. I have this beautiful woman who loves me, and I love her so much. Thank you, God! I'm going to marry her!'