My Secret Passion

Story Info
A voluptuous girl has an encounter with MMA fighter.
1.6k words
3.64
14.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name's Annie. I'm 22 and I live in Coral Gables, FL. By day, I'm a girly girl who loves to shop and wear make-up. But by night, I'm a Mixed Martial Arts fan. The fighting may be crazy and violent, but it's one part of the reason I like watching it. The other part would be seeing the cute, ripped guys in those board shorts they wear.

On most Friday nights, me and my girls would go to the clubs and then go out to dinner. But this Friday night, they had other plans. So I drove to the H-Spot, a local nightclub that hosts MMA fights on the second Friday of each month. The matchup for this month is between the local favorite Andy "Red Hot" Reynolds against Juan Miguel Pablo Martinez. Andy's currently undefeated by 6-0. Some of the matches he has won are either by default or by an illegal move from an opponent, such as eye gouging.

But other than that, Andy has a great chance of getting into the National MMAL (Mixed Martial Arts League) Championship. Right now, he's trying to get into the Southeastern Division of the MMAL. I came into the H-Spot early that night. I looked forward to seeing this particular fight. Once it was eight o'clock, the fight had just gotten started. Andy was the first to enter. He had short, red hair, sparkling blue-green eyes, a ripped bod, and was wearing blue-and-white board shorts. Then, his opponent Juan Miguel stepped into the ring. He had black hair, brown eyes, a Lady of Guadalupe tattoo on his back, and wore black-and-gold board shorts. The bell rang and the guys started fighting. I cheered for Andy and watched as he punched and kicked his opponent. I noticed this move Andy did. It was a Ju-Jitsu move where he escaped a mount from Juan Miguel, having to push his weight off of him. There was something hot about that move which turned me on. Some of the spectators placed bets on who will win, some wagered on Andy and some wagered Juan Miguel.

So after 9 rounds, Andy won the first fight. He advanced to the next bout against Frankie "Fierce Falcon" Foster. Frankie had dark blonde hair, blue eyes, had 3 Chinese symbol tattoos on his right shoulder meaning "strength, courage, and wisdom", and wore silver-and-red board shorts. They had fought for seven rounds. Frankie elbowed Andy in the face, which was an illegal move. Once the on-sight paramedics checked Andy out, the fight went on. Andy won the fight by submission tap out. After the fight, I was about to go home when Andy bumped into me.

I said to him, "You were fantastic out there."

He said, "Thanks. While the medics were checking my face, I was checking you out. You were cheering for me and you're really cute. I'm on my way to get a bite to eat. Care to join me?"

I replied, "Sure. I'd love to."

Andy and I went to a nearby diner and ordered our food.

"So what do you do when you're not kicking another guy's ass?" I asked Andy.

He flashed his so-perfect smile and said, "Well, I study sports medicine, physical therapy, and massage therapy at med school. I also model in my spare time. Enough about me. Let's talk about you."

"I live here at Coral Gables. I work at a lingerie store, but I hope to become a plus size lingerie designer one day. At the store, I work as a cashier and a stock person." I replied.

As we ate and talked, Andy was drawn to me and I was drawn to him. After dinner, Andy and I went to my condo uptown. The interior in my condo was a combination of modern and classic with large windows, one bedroom, and two baths. The kitchen has functional stainless steel appliances. The living and dining rooms are spacious and perfect for entertaining. The wine-colored sofa and loveseat are plush yet comfortable. The living room also has a flatscreen TV, stereo with surround sound, CDs, and all that.

"Your place looks fantastic." Andy said.

"Thanks, I have a second (and a third) job which is how I earned this condo and pay rent." I said to him as he smiled at me.

He noticed I was a little tense. "Annie, you looked tense in your lower back. Mind if I give you a massage?" He offered.

I smiled and said, "That would be great. Thanks, Andy."

Andy reached his hands under my black tank top and massaged my lower back. I thought to myself, he's very good with his hands. I wonder what else he's good with.

"Can you show where your bedroom is?" Andy asked.

I guided Andy to my bedroom where we could be more comfortable. My bedroom has a queen sized bed with lush, white 300-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, covered by a white velvet-like comforter. Once I laid myself down, Andy continued with the massage. My butt had been sore from sitting at my desk job at a dentist's office. I'm a receptionist and I work there on most days. I laid on my stomach and let Andy's fingers work his magic. I felt so relaxed once he massaged me. I got up and thanked him with a kiss.

After the kiss, he said, "If it's your way of saying 'thank you', then this is how I say 'you're welcome'." He then returned my kiss with a deeper, passionate one.

His hands were placed on my waist as his lips moved down to my neck. He slowly took off my tank top and unzipped my dark denim skirt till I was in my black satin bra and panties. Andy had looked at my lush, curvy body and was turned on.

"Your body's so tempting." He said as he inhaled my feminine scent before kissing me again. As we kissed, Andy then took off my pink leather ankle boots. He kissed my face, neck, and lips. His hands softly fondled my breasts. He reached to the back of my bra and unhooked it, freeing my size 40D breasts. His mouth began suckling them like he was tasting divinity. I let out a soft, sexy moan, telling him how much I enjoyed it.

He took his time orally and manually pleasuring my body. He licked my nipples until they were hard. Then, he lowered his mouth to my belly, kissing and licking it. Once he reached the waistband of my panties, Andy lifted my legs and kissed them, my thighs, and my knees. He took off my panties and began tasting my pussy. As he tasted me, he looked at me with a hot, hungry gaze. I smiled at him as he tasted my womanly honey. I moaned and groaned as I moved my hips against his mouth and his finger rubbed my clit.

His hands were fondling my breasts, sending me over the edge. He moved up to my lips, kissing me again. He then took off his American Eagle t-shirt, showing me that ripped body of his. Forget a six-pack. Andy had an eight-pack stomach. He had the kind of body that should be on a cologne ad. I loved what I saw. Not only did I get to see his body up close, I even got to touch it. He sighed at the feel of my touch. Andy then took my hand and led it to his hardening cock. As I rubbed my fingers across his excited bulge, Andy cupped my face and kissed my lips with such passion. He was getting harder under his jeans. He unbuttoned and unzipped them. I carefully took his cock out from his briefs. I licked him up and down before taking him in my mouth. His fingers ran through my long, black hair as he blissfully moaned. After he kissed me again, he lifted me from the bed, wrapped my legs around his waist, held me with my back against the wall, and entered me.

As he went in and out of me my pussy, he kissed all over my breasts. He then carried me and laid me down on the center of my bed while Andy stood in front of me. He held my thighs as he went inside me again. I loudly moaned and groaned as he called my name again and again in such ecstasy. He stood up and held me upside down tasting my pussy and I sucked him into my mouth.

Next, he laid my body on the bed as he got himself on top of me like he was about to be in a mount position. He rolled me while my legs were wrapped around his waist so I would be on top. He slowly went in and out of my pussy with his hard again cock. He admired my beauty and my body as I rode him. His hands played with my breasts. Our moans and groans echoed the room when we got to climax and then to our orgasm.

Then, he rolled me on the bottom, took his cock out, and came on my stomach. In an unexpected move, he licked his own cum from my stomach before he kissed me. I got myself a taste of him as he laid down beside me. I was in a state of post-orgasmic bliss when I looked into his eyes and said, "You're incredible."

"So are you, Annie." He said.

"When is your next match?" I asked him.

"Two weeks from now in Miami." He replied.

I said, "I'll be cheering you on.".He smiled as he kissed my lips passionately. THE END