Sleeping Slut

Story Info
You're used by a stranger in your bedroom
1.7k words
3.82
113.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're at home. In bed, sleeping. It's the middle of the day but you're out like a light, and you're not wearing a thing beneath the covers. I enter your room and see you there, sleeping soundly, and I creep closer for a better view. I see your pretty face resting peacefully against the pillow, and I notice that your breasts are partially exposed – and that gets me thinking.

Quietly, quickly, I strip naked. My cock is already halfway hard, thinking about what I'm going to do. I know it's not right, I know I should ask permission, but I don't care. I want what I see, and I want it right now.

I begin by stroking my semi-erect cock against your cheek. I go slow at first, afraid you'll wake up, but soon I see that you're in a deep sleep, and it makes me bolder. I rub myself against your lips, loving their softness against the head of my dick. Something about it tickles you, because suddenly you lick your lips and jerk your head. I freeze. I look down and your eyes are still closed; but the feeling of your tongue hitting the tip of my cock sent a charge through me. I am soon fully hard, and wanting more.

I get up on the bed, straddling your head. You're on your back at the edge of the bed, so it' s easy enough to step over you; one foot on the floor, one knee resting on the other side of you. I gently stroke your chin downward, as if to suggest that you open your mouth. To my surprise, it works! It's open just a little, but it's enough to work my cock head in. I enter your mouth, finding your tongue and getting myself wet with your saliva before pulling back out. This wets your lips, and my dick, and makes it slick enough to push in a bit further. I continue to work myself in and out, a little more each time, until half of my cock has disappeared, then all of it. Your sleeping throat is so relaxed, you've managed to swallow my entire length. You're sucking my cock, but you don't know it – more precisely, I'm fucking your mouth, but you don't know it.

I hold still for a moment, contemplating what to do. With my balls resting on your chin, I think about what it would feel like to pour my load down your throat. But I'm not ready yet... I want more.

I pull out of your mouth and pull down the covers, exposing your ample breasts. My cock is still wet, so I move down a bit to place it between your breasts, then I squeeze them together around it. I begin rocking my hips back and forth, sliding my cock in and out. Your breasts are so soft, it feels incredible. I start to think I20might cum like this, fucking your tits, but then I feel something moving... I look down just in time to see you opening your eyes. You're waking up.

"What the..." you say in a sleepy but startled voice. It doesn't take long for you to realize that a strange man is straddling you, fucking your tits. "Oh my god!" you shout, eyes wide open now. "Who are you? What the fuck are you doing?!?"

Before you can fully react, I pin your arms down with my knees, brace myself with one arm, and grab the back of your head with the other. I don't want you squirming just yet.

"Shhh," I say, trying to sooth you. "There's nothing to be afraid of. You were enjoying this just a minute ago, there's no reason we can't keep going." I'm speaking in a calm, quiet voice, in the hopes it will keep you calm. I'm also hoping you won't be too mad that I was just raping you in your sleep.

I don't give you very long to think about it. "Here, look, you've already made me so hard," I say, looking down at my cock. Your eyes follow mine, and they go wide when they see my shaft. "Keep sucking on it, you did that20so well." I push my cock towards your mouth, but you start to turn your head away. Still holding your hair, I jerk your head slightly, but firmly. "Baby, you're going to do this whether you like it or not. You may as well like it." I'm still speaking calmly, but you can tell I mean what I say.

Reluctantly, you open your mouth to accept my cock. I go back to face fucking you, and I can't help but notice the difference; your tongue is more active this time. You're not just lying there, you're really sucking me.

"That's a good girl," I tell you. "See how nice that is?"

I take a chance, and release one of your arms from under my knee. As soon as it's free, you reach for my cock and wrap your hand around it. You immediately begin to stroke the base of my cock while you suck it.

"My my, you know what you're doing," I say. I release your other arm, and with that hand you begin to massage my balls.

"Oh god, that's good," I moan. "You are one hot little slut, you know that?" You simply look into my eyes and nod in agreement, making a muffled E2mm hmm" noise.

When I'm sure you're not going to run, I pull my cock out and stand up next to the bed. You look surprised, maybe even disappointed.

"Turn over," I say. "Get on your hands and knees at the edge of the bed. Stick your ass in the air."

You do as you're told, and I kneel down behind you. Your pussy is wet already, and I take a long lick to get a good taste of you. You let out a tiny moan, and I know you're ready for more. I place my tongue against your clit, then lick slowly all the way up your pussy, then back down again. Each time I get to your clit, I flick it a little with my tongue, and rub it from side to side.

"Yes," you say in a soft voice. "I like that."

I keep at it, savoring the taste of you, feeling your wetness get all over my face. You drop your face down to the bed, just propped up on your knees now. I continue to lick you up and down, then finally I put a finger inside you. Then two fingers. As I work them into you, my tongue slides up the crack of your ass, and I can feel you jump a little. I don't think you're used to this, but I don't care; I start licking your ass the same way I did your pussy, up and down, long, wet strokes. But instead of your clit, I stop at your asshole each time, pressing against it, massaging it with my tongue. While I'm licking your ass, I'm fingering your tight pussy, and my thumb is rubbing your clit all at the same time. I do this for several minutes, until my jaw starts to ache.

"Oh god," you say. "Oh fuck, I think I'm going to cum. Don't stop, please don't stop!" Suddenly your hips buck, and you begin to yell.

"Yes, I'm cumming, oh fuck I'm cumming!"

I grab you by the waist with my one free hand, to keep your ass pressed against my face. You writhe around with pleasure, moaning, and I keep fingering and licking you. Eventually your writhing stops, and I feel your body go slack. I can tell you want to change positions, but I'm not ready yet.

I stand up quickly, before you can move, and take my cock in my hand. It's dripping with precum, and before you can object I guide it right into your soaking pussy.

"No!" you say. "You can't--"

"It's okay," I say, cutting you off. "I'm clean." I don't ask if you're on the pill, and I don't care. I don't want to wear a condom.

I being pounding away at your pussy, grabbing your ass cheeks in my hands and holding you steady while I slam into you. I feel my balls slapping against your clit, and it turns me on. I reach forward to hold on to your huge tits while I fuck you, and that turns me on even more.

After just a minute or two, I pull out.

"Reach back and spread your ass cheeks," I command. You hesitate, afraid of what's coming. "Do it, bitch. You know you want this."

You comply, and I immediately push my cock into your ass, still wet from all my licking.

"Oh shit," you shout. I think you're going to resist, but you surprise me. "Yes, fuck my ass! Fuck me like the slut I am. Fuck me like a little whore."

I had no idea you would get off on having a cock in your ass, but hearing you talk like a dirty slut pushes me over t he edge. I only manage to get a few good strokes in your ass before I feel an orgasm building. I pull out right away.

"What are you doing?" you ask. "Put your cock back in my ass!"

"Turn around," I respond. You know what's coming, and you spin around to face me, sitting on the bed.

"Yes baby, give me that load," you coo at me. "I want to feel your cum on my skin."

You reach up to cup my balls as I jerk my cock at you, and that's all I can take. I moan loudly, and suddenly a river of sperm erupts from my cock, splashing you in the face.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming. Take it bitch, take it all."

The first three shots land squarely on your face, and when the rest comes pouring out I move in to make sure your tits catch it all. It's been so long since I've released a load, and now here I am emptying my balls all over you.

You suck the last few drops out, and lie back on the bed. Almost immediately, you drift off again, back into a deep sleep.