She Takes a Lover

Story Info
A women satisfies her desires by taking a lover.
3.2k words
3.75
15.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I come over?" She spoke softly into the phone.

It took him a moment to realize who was calling; then another second or two to find the answer. It wasn't a simple question. He knew that. She should not be calling him. He knew this much too. He should say no; and he almost did. Then quietly she said, "Please, say yes." Hearing her voice made his breath catch in his throat. As wrong as it was, he wanted her to come.

"Ok." He agreed and let out a long, suffering sigh. She heard the hesitation in his reply.

"It's ok, it'll be ok." And she hung the phone up. He leaned back in his chair and waited for her.

She stood at his door for a moment before ringing the bell. She knew that once she crossed that threshold, life would be different. She would be different; maybe for better, maybe for worse. She did not know why she was here, other than a growing desire that would not dissipate. She was not an unhappy woman. She was polished and well put together, in the same way her life was. Why she was at his door, she did not know for certain. All she did know was that she could not shake this longing for him; this man intrigued her. He challenged her; mind, body and spirit. She rang the bell.

He opened the door and he looked her up and down, wordlessly gesturing her in. She smiled sweetly at him and he let out the breath he was holding in. When she breezed by him, her spicy perfume scented the air around him, and he slowly inhaled, inviting a part of her to penetrate his spirit. He felt his thighs tense as his desire grew.

"Hi." Was all he managed. She unbuttoned her coat and revealed a low cut, cleavage friendly white blouse and a black skirt that flirted just around the top of her black leather boots. She handed him her coat and he draped it over a wing back chair.

"It's good to see you." She stepped closer to him and held out her arms, inviting an embrace. With her heels they were matched in height, he noticed. He put his arms around her shoulders and held her briefly, unsure of the appropriate level of intimacy.

"Yes, it is good to see you too, although I wasn't expecting you to call. Sorry for the mess." He half expected her to glance around the room, but her eyes never left his. She smiled once again, easing his nervousness.

"Why are you here?" He asked, stepping around her and into his living room. She followed behind him and watched him sit down.

"Don't you know?" She replied with a flirtatious grin.

"Can't you just tell me?" He asked, his calmness surprising him.

"Do I need too?" She sat in the couch across from him and slowly crossed her legs, her skirt peaking up, revealing more of her thighs, a deliberate gesture he assumed. He looked up from her lovely legs and fixed his gaze on her pretty face.

"Do you think we could just dispel with the game playing for the moment and be straight with each other? Maybe you could just answer my question without responding with another question."

"Ok." She paused. "Do you have a cigarette?" She looked down at her hands in her lap, and he sensed her edginess.

"You don't smoke." He said reaching for the package.

"I do tonight." He smiled and looked up at her, his brown eyes locking with hers. He took one out of the pack, stood up and stepped towards her, handing it to her. She put it to her full lips and he flipped his lighter and offered her the flame. She inhaled deeply, and then slowly released the smoke. He had a strong urge to kiss her at that moment, but instead, stepped back to his chair.

"Well?" He urged her to speak. She didn't. She felt both apprehensive and exhilarated at the same time. She took another haul off the cigarette. He patiently waited for her to speak, observing her.

"Do you have any wine?" She asked, clearly stalling. He smirked at her.

"A little liquid courage?"

She nodded." Maybe."

He smiled softly at her and felt himself warming inside. She really was quite disarming.

"I think I only have Scotch." He stood up and went into the kitchen. She could hear the clinking of ice as he prepared the drinks. She took the moment to compose herself. He had this way of making her feel animated and energized, and that in turn ramped her up to a different level. He turned her on. She felt her panties dampen the minute she arrived. She knew it was dangerous to be here. Dangerous and licentious. Maybe that was the allure. He came back into the room and handed her a glass. She took it and swirled the scotch in the glass.

"Thank you," She smiled.

He nodded. "Now please, speak." He liked the nervous energy she emitted. He liked that he had that effect on her. He enjoyed having the upper hand.

"I have always found words so over-rated..." Her words dropped off as she swallowed her scotch, coughing a little as the liquid slowly burned down her throat. In moments she knew that warmth would reach her loins, intensifying her eagerness.

"You're stalling." He lit his own cigarette.

"I am not stalling, I am waiting." She whispered.

"Waiting for what?" He asked, looking her up and down. He resisted the urge to answer for her. He knew why she was here; he just needed to hear her say it.

"I am waiting for my courage to catch up to my desire." Her eyes searched his face. He said nothing, just waited for her to continue. "I am here because..."

"What?" He asked, crushing his cigarette out in the ashtray. He stood up and went to her, sitting beside her on the couch.

"I want you." She breathed the words. She lifted her eyes and met his gaze. He took the burned cigarette from her trembling hand and crushed it into the ashtray, a gesture she found endearing. She turned towards him, her skirt slipping higher up her thigh. He noticed she was wearing a pink garter that held up her black lace stockings. He swallowed hard.

"I can't stop thinking about you. I don't know how to not want...this. And it's so damn difficult for me because I am always so in control...but not this time. Not with you." She brushed her hair behind her ear and he sensed her vulnerability. This was not an easy choice for her. He knew that. This decision was not made on a whim. It had been well over a year since they had met, but the connection and their chemistry was evident from the start, it had just been denied, and for good reason.

She bit at her bottom lip and waited for him to speak.

"What does this mean then?" he began. "Are you looking for just sex, or is there more to it? I mean, what do you want from me?" She placed her hand gently on his thigh and the motion sent a yearning through him. He took a breath and tried to focus. She could feel his muscles tense under her touch and it thrilled her. He saw the sudden exhilaration in her gaze.

"I can't change my circumstances. I won't. Things are good for me, for my family, in my marriage. What I need is something more in my life that excites and challenges me; something that mine...that isn't about being a wife, or a mother. I want more than what a good girl is entitled to. I want to raise my temperature every now and then. I want to have a secret that is all my own." She slipped her hand further up his thigh, increasing the pressure. He felt his body respond.

"You want a fuck buddy." He said, deliberately using harsh words; to shake her nerve.

She nodded, unfazed. "Yes."

He placed his hand on hers, deliberately stopping the motion.

"For the record, I think a woman with a secret is sexy as hell." He smiled. "But, why me?"

"I know that you will be discreet. I know you won't judge me. I know that you will never ask for more from me than I am willing to give. And besides...I am fucking crazy about you. You've got me all tangled up inside. You make me so unbelievably hot. Just the touch of your hand right now makes me want to jump right out of my skin." She sighed.

He couldn't hold back any longer. He placed his hand behind her neck and pulled her into the deep kiss that they both wanted. Her warm, moist mouth parted slightly, inviting in his tongue. The heat between them rose quickly with an unexpected intensity, a nod to their obvious chemistry.

He quickly unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her silky pink bra. She willingly slipped the material off her shoulders, welcoming him to caress her soft flesh. His hands eagerly mapped out her curves, stirring his need. He stood up from the sofa and held his arms out to her and she joined him. He unbuttoned her skirt and it slipped to the floor, puddling around her ankles. He pulled away from her kisses to help her off with her boots. She giggled when she nearly lost her balance, but he managed to wrap a strong arm around her waist before she toppled.

"Let me help you out of these clothes." she purred into his ear. She lifted his t-shirt over his head and then with quick hands she opened his jeans. She slipped her hand over his erection and he felt a rush through his gut. He was quite hard. She slipped his jeans and boxers down and he stepped out of them. She knelt in front of him, and took his cock to her mouth, tentatively at first. Her tongue gently explored the length of the shaft. Her lips teased the tip. She flicked her tongue over the opening, lapping up his beads of pre-cum. His desire swelled as she began to eagerly work her mouth and tongue over his cock. Her mouth was warm and deep and delicious and he felt his arousal grow. She easily kept rhythm with the pace of his hips. He knit his fingers through her hair, and she felt her own lust mounting with his. She looked up at him and met his eyes. He smiled devilishly at her and told her she was a good girl. His words encouraged her to take him even deeper into her mouth and throat. He moaned and slowly pulled away from her.

"I don't want you to stop, but if you continue I don't think I will be able to control myself. Come here." He said as he raised her to her feet. He kissed her hard, and let his hands explore her body once again. He slipped a hand between her legs, easily locating her clit, massaging her gently through her moist panties. He enjoyed the sounds of her hushed gasps and soft moans.

"I realize I should be patient" she said, breathless between kisses, "but I need to fuck you. I want to feel you inside me." She wrapped a hand around his cock. "I want this." He smiled at her and shook his head. He knew it was her nature to be dominant, to be assertive; but he wasn't going to let her rush things. He wanted to be in control. He wanted to push her limits. He gently led her back towards the couch.

"Sit." He put his hands on her shoulders and gently coaxed her down. She sat down and reached out for him.

"No. Put your hands at your side." She looked at him mischievously and smiled.

"What are you up to?" She searched his eyes and reached for him again. He laughed.

"No. Hands at your side. If you don't do as I say, I may have to tie you up."

"Really?" She smirked. "You should know, I am not comfortable giving up control." He bent down and kissed her forehead.

"Yes, I am aware of that, but for this time, you will do things my way." Although she wasn't sure what to say, she felt her body responding to his assertiveness. She placed her hands at her side.

"Better." He whispered, and kissed her gently on the mouth. He knelt in front of her slipped his thumbs into the waist band of her panties.

"Raise your bottom, I need to remove these." She smiled at him and lifted herself off the couch. He slipped her panties over her ass and she sat back down. He slowly slid them over her legs. He then put a hand on each knee and gently opened her legs, exposing her trimmed pussy. She felt the cool air on her moist folds and shuddered with anticipation.

He moved in closer, the tip of his erection brushing up against her mound. She inhaled sharply and he felt a rush of heat to his groin. He put his arms around her and easily unclasped her bra, then slipped the straps off her shoulders and down her arms. All that remained was her garter and nylons. He would leave those on her.

"We don't need this." He grinned, as he tossed her bra to the floor. He brought his mouth to her nipple and felt it harden against his tongue. He did the same to the other one, letting his teeth graze against her flesh. She pulled in her breath, expecting pain, but was met instead with intense pleasure. Her hands reached out to touch his hair. He grabbed her wrists and playfully forced them behind her back.

"Hmmmm...now you are being naughty." He gasped. "I told you to keep your hands down."

"This is hard for me, I want to touch you." She purred. She struggled against his grip and felt her pleasure swell. She was so turned on by his control.

"When I say."

"Ok" she panted, her green eyes glazing over. He knew she was ready to submit. He kissed her again, and with one hand gently coaxed her back.

"Lay back on the couch, open your legs for me." She smiled and obeyed his request. He felt his own control slipping.

"I want to taste you," he groaned as he buried his face between her legs. He was completely turned on and his hunger showed in the way he covetously lapped at her pussy. She mewed quietly as he began sucking gently on her clit; this sent a sting of heat through his belly. His erection throbbed; he was anxious to fuck her. He sucked and nibbled on her peach, and although he didn't know her body well, he sensed what would bring her quickly to orgasm. Unable to control her passion she let out a primal moan, grinding herself into his face as she peaked; her warm spices spilling into his mouth. His hand went down to her puss and he rubbed his open palm up and down, spreading her wetness around. His fingers probed her hole and he plunged two of them inside her. She gasped with pleasure, encouraging him to continue. His fingers easily found her G-spot and as he applied pressure, he felt her rocking against his hand. He patiently stroked her and she rewarded him by cumming again, hard and wet. She held nothing back as the pleasure rushed through her body.

"Now will you fuck me? Please." She begged, breathlessly. He wanted to. Her need was obvious.

"Yes." He whispered in her ear. He helped her sit up and kissed her again, his cock rubbing against her wet pussy. She pressed herself against him, encouraging him to penetrate her. He pulled himself away and stood, offering his hand to help her rise. Although still dizzy with pleasure, she followed him to his bed.

"May I touch you now?" She pleaded. He chuckled.

"Absolutely." Her hands went out to him, exploring his body while she kissed him hard. Her eagerness was contagious. He pushed her back onto the bed and lay beside her, but she quickly rolled on top of him. He felt the swell of her breasts; and the heat of her mound against his body. She kissed him again, her tongue teasing his, while she jammed herself against his thigh. Her passion quickly rose as the friction brought her to another breathless orgasm.

"I love watching you cum," he whispered. She looked at him and smiled; the heat of her orgasm pinking her cheeks. She straddled him and raised her body just enough for his cock to find her opening and he entered her, slow and deliberate; his eyes focused on hers. She gasped as he filled her, the pleasure surging deep within her. She rocked her body over him, her honey wetness icing his cock. He held her by the waist as she fucked him, enjoying the waves of his own pleasure. He felt the strong urge for release but he denied it, wanting to prolong both their pleasure.

"I want to fuck you. Now." He lifted her off of him and flipped her on her back. She giggled and opened herself up to him. He leaned in and kissed her smiling lips.

"You're beautiful, you know." He offered. She touched his cheek with her finger tips, inviting him to kiss her again, obviously warmed by the compliment.

"Thanks for letting me come over." She said with mock innocence. He laughed and playfully smacked her bottom.

"Shut-up, you brat." He raised her ass up and slipped his shaft into her. She groaned her consent. This encouraged him to drive into her even harder. He slid his hot cock in and out of her wetness and she matched his motions, opening herself up so he could penetrate her deeply. She suddenly wrapped her legs tightly around his hips and that was enough to push him over the edge. He couldn't hold back any longer. He sat back on his knees, and in a swift motion lifted her on to his lap, his erection never leaving her body. She felt the warm pressure on her clit and her passion surged again. She rocked herself on his cock until she came once more, her hot breath against his neck, branding him. Her moans sent him over the edge and his own orgasm coursed through his body; draining his hot cum into her.

He held her close to him while they caught their breath, and enjoyed the heat coming off her flesh.

"Shower with me?" He offered. She tenderly kissed him as she peeled herself away from him. He stood up and held his hand out to her, helping her off the bed.

"Yes." She answered quietly. "And then I have to go."

He nodded. He understood.

They were both quiet as she slipped on her coat. He pulled her into an embrace.

"Will you be back?" he asked.

"Yes I will, but next time...I am in charge." She teased.

"We'll see." He responded with a sly grin. She kissed him and walked out his door.