Sheryl

Story Info
Her "last hurrah".
1.8k words
4.4
29.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheryl came to work at my job a little over a year ago and we became friends. She is 30 years old, 5'7", with a slim build. She is half Black and half Dominican, and her tits and ass are to die for. I am a 35 year old white guy, 6' tall, and a solid 200 lbs. On a particularly slow day at work, Sheryl and I were chatting and she told me that she was engaged. I asked her if she was going to have a "last hurrah" before she tied the knot and she stated that she was not wired like that.

Sheryl and I continued to be friendly and we talk almost daily. If she wasn't engaged, I would definitely make a play for her, since she has a fantastic personality and a killer body. I have often fatasized about what it would be like to make love to her. We both flirt with each other, and a few times it's gotten to the point of getting us both hot and bothered. Nothing has ever happened between us, but it's clear that we find each other attractive and desirable.

It was now less than a week before Sheryl's wedding day and her fiance Gary had his bachelor party. Someone from the party had secretly taken a video of the happenings and somehow a copy leaked to Sheryl. We still have no idea who took the video or who left in in Sheryl's mailbox. The video contained shots of Gary and his friends drinking, and a very beautiful Indian girl going down on his 9 inch black cock while he sat in a chair. After Gary blew his load into the Indian girl's mouth, the video cut away to a hotel room. It showed Gary fucking this girl from behind while he slapped her ass. It showed Gary screwing this chick in several different positions for over an hour, and including his blowjob, he came in her three times.

Sheryl was madder than hell. Gary has no idea that she saw the video nor of it's existence. She told me that she received it, and had me come over to her place. I watched it with her at her apartment, and she cried into my shoulder and I listened to her vent. I asked Sheryl what she was going to do next. Did she still want to marry Gary or was the relationship over? After Sheryl calmed down and got a hold of herself, she told me that she was still very much in love with Gary. She wasn't going to tell him she knew about his indiscretion and was going to marry him that weekend.

Sheryl and I continued to talk, and by midnight she was feeling better about what happened and said that she would forgive him. I got up from the couch and was going to say my goodbyes and go home, when Sheryl stopped me and asked me where I was going. I told her that it was getting late and I was going to go home. She walked over to me and kissed me softly on the lips. Sheryl said that since Gary had one, it was time for her "last hurrah". She continued by saying that it was time to put my money where my mouth was, regarding all my flirting with her.

Sheryl led me to her bedroom and she lit a few vanilla scented candles. She kissed me again, this time a little more forcefully, her tongue slipping past my lips. As our tongues danced, she loosened my belt and unbuttoned my jeans. Her cool hand slid inside my opened pants and behind my boxer briefs, and her fingers lightly gripped at my hardening cock. She stroked my manhood, and I kicked off my sneakers. My hands wrapped around Sheryl's tiny waist and rested on her firm little ass, and I pulled her closer as we kissed.

Sheryl released my hard cock and I picked her up, her legs wrapping around my hips. I carried her to her king size bed and laid her down, and I kissed at her neck and behind her ears. I unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off of her, and I removed her red satin bra, exposing the tits I longed to see for months. Sheryl's 36C's stood firm and were capped with small dark nipples, which I found to be very sensitive to my touch. I licked and sucked on each of her nipples, getting them hard, and making her moan. I teased and caressed her tits and kissed at her neck for about fifteen minutes.

Sheryl was pulling at my shirt and I let go of her luscious mounds. She pulled my shirt over my head and threw it on the floor. She rolled me over and got on top of me, straddling my waist. Sheryl smiled at me with her perfectly straight white teeth, and she leaned down and kissed me. She went to my nipples and licked and tongued at them. She bit at them lightly and then she kissed her way down my abdomen.

Sheryl slid her hand back into my pants and again gripped my cock with her long slender fingers. I was rock hard. Sheryl tugged at my waistband and pulled my pants and underwear off of my legs. My erect eight inches was pointing straight at the ceiling, and Sheryl resumed stroking it, and fondling my heavy balls. She put her warm lips to the swollen purple head, and kissed and licked at it, getting it wet with her saliva. Sheryl looked directly into my eyes and took me into her warm, wet mouth. She slowly and methodically sucked on me, and it was driving me insane. Sheryl was giving me a fantastic blowjob, and the next thing I knew, I was in her throat. Sheryl was working me towards an explosive orgasm and just as I was getting close to coming, she released my throbbing cock from between her lips.

Sheryl told me that she didn't want me to cum yet, and she stood up. As her breasts bounced in front of me, Sheryl removed her heels, slacks and red satin thong. Her pussy was totally bare, and her juices were making her puffy outer lips shiny. Sheryl got back onto the bed and lowered her pussy to my lips. She spread her dark labia with her manicured fingers, and my tongue speared into her pink glistening pussy. Sheryl tasted so sweet, and I licked and sucked on her lips. A few minutes later, Sheryl removed her pussy from my tongue and positioned it over my aching cock. She slid down my pole easily, and it was a warm, snug fit. She leaned down to kiss me and then she started to fuck me.

Sheryl was slow and deliberate as she screwed me. Her eyes were closed and her hands were on my chest for support. She slid up and down on my hard cock and ground her clit on the thick base. I grabbed her hips and thrust into her tight cunt each time she slid her pussy down on my cock. Sheryl and I got into a rhythm and a few moments later, her orgasm began. Sheryl's back was arched and she became stiff. Her body started to shake and when she moaned, warm cum flowed from her pussy and coated my balls and thighs. I continued to fuck Sheryl through her orgasm and then I could hold back no longer. My cock swelled and spasmed, shooting cum deep into her still quivering pussy.

Sheryl pulled her sodden pussy off my cock and she got into a 69. She lowered her lips to my cock and sucked our combined juices from it. She lowered her pussy to my lips and I pierced her hole with my tongue, tasting my cum. She pushed my cum from her depths and it flowed into my mouth. Sheryl told me not to swallow yet, and she quickly came and kissed me, taking some of my cum into her mouth. I shared my cum with her, and we each swallowed what we had in our mouths.

Sheryl and I rested for a while, and then her hand found it's way back to my soft cock. Within minutes she had me hard again, and begged me to fuck her. I stood at the edge of her bed and pulled her down towards me. I raised her legs and put them over my shoulders, giving me a perfect angle to enter her cunt. I pressed the head of my prick into her cunt, and pushed my way back into her warm, tightness. I watched Shery's tits sway up and down as I pounded her pussy. My Caucasian balls were slapping against her Black/Dominican ass, which was damp from her leaking pussy. I slammed into her deep and hard, my pace quickening as I went on. Sheryl moaned that she was cumming, and again her body stiffened and shook, her eyes rolling back into her head.

Sheryl took her legs from my shoulders and put her feet onto my chest. She pushed me back forcefully, and my cock was pulled from her pussy. Sheryl then knelt in front of me and sucked me into her throat. Sheryl sucked on my heavy balls taking each one into her warm mouth.

When she let go of my nuts, she told me to fuck her from behind, and she positioned herself back on the edge of the bed. Without hesitation, I thrust my cock back into her cunt and I caressed her gorgeous, and very frim black ass.

My white cock was disappearing into her dark skinned body and reappearing over and over again. Sheryl demanded that I fuck her hard and fast, and I obeyed her command. My legs were slapping against her ass and my balls were striking her directly on her engorged clit. I had a firm grip on her waist in order to keep myself steady as I pounded her pussy without mercy. Sweat was dripping from my brow onto the globes of her ass.

Sheryl has her face buried into a pillow and I heard a muffled scream that she was about to cum. I jammed my cock harder into her cunt, and a few seconds later Sheryl was cumming again. She was so loud that I thought that her neighbors in the next apartment would hear her. I continued my assault on her cunt and after ten or so more forceful thrusts, I had my orgasm. My cock twitched and spasmed, and jets of semen splashed into her pussy. My legs were like rubber and I collapsed onto Sheryl's back, my softening cock plopping from her cunt. I rolled off of Sheryl and on to the bed. Sheryl got on her back and laid there with her legs spread and bent at the knees. Her cunt was damaged, gaping open and red. My cum was oozing from her pussy and dribbling down to the crack of her ass.

After she caught her breath, Sheryl said that this was a one time deal. She began to rub my white cum into the dark skin of her swollen mound, and told me that she was happy that I was the one who gave her her "last hurrah".