Lustful Lyrics Ch. 02

Story Info
Good Morning, Beautiful.
1.6k words
4.73
11.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers

NOTE: This story is based on the song "Good Morning Beautiful", performed by Steve Holy.

"Good morning beautiful, how was your night?

Mine was wonderful with you by my side

When I open my eyes and see your sweet face

It's a good morning beautiful day."

I don't usually do dedications, but this one's for my Captain, who makes every day beautiful.

*

Sunlight streamed through the venetian blinds, making it impossible to sleep any longer. Wide awake, Caleb turned toward the woman beside him and opened his eyes.

Sara was still asleep. Caleb had the side of the bed closer to the windows; the light had wakened him first. He studied her features, softened in sleep. She was beautiful. The night they'd met, he had seen something about her, an aura for want of a better word, that had drawn him to her. It had taken only a short time before he'd realized her beauty was more than skin deep.

He hadn't expected to find love when he'd joined the dating site. It wasn't that kind of site. He'd found it while wandering the Web and had thought it might be a way to at least find a friend with benefits. It had been about a year since his last girlfriend, and he hadn't even had a date since her. He'd never had much luck with dating anyway, so female friend who was willing to sleep with him would be good enough. His work schedule was so messed up in the summer he barely had time for anything else but work and sleep, so it was nearly impossible to meet people in any of the standard ways. If he had found someone to hook up with, though, he would definitely have made time for that.

Instead he'd found Sara. He'd only been on the site for a week, maybe a week and a half, when he'd gone to a party thrown by another member. A tame, back yard party, though somewhat fueled by alcohol. He'd shown up early to help the hostess set up. Over the next couple hours he'd scouted out a few women whom he'd decided to get to know better in the hopes that it might lead to something.

Sara had arrived two or three hours after he had. When he'd seen her, all thoughts of other women had flown right out of his mind.

He had gotten used to being alone. A long time ago, he'd decided dating and marriage weren't for him. The former wasn't easy for him, and he'd never even come close to the latter. It hadn't mattered, at least not that he'd let himself admit. He had no reason to care about something he didn't have. He'd formed his life around his work, which he loved as long as it involved ships and the sea, and around computer games and books. He barely knew day from night; his work hours sometimes encompassed both, and with no one else to think about he'd set his own schedule. He slept when he felt like it, ate when he wanted. It didn't matter.

The night he and Sara had met, he'd persuaded her to share a hotel room. She had been planning to drive two and a half hours home but was too tired to do so safely, and he'd had a bit too much to drink to make the forty-five minute drive to his own home. The next day when he'd awakened beside her, he'd realized everything did matter. Waking up next to a beautiful woman in the morning. This was what he was missing, what he wanted, and he wanted it with her.

Two days later, he'd decided to be exclusive with her. She'd agreed. After a few weeks of spending his days off with her and her children, he'd realized he loved her.

He hadn't been looking for love, but he'd found something better than he'd ever imagined. The most amazing part was that she loved him too.

It had been several months now since they'd met. They were so compatible it was scary sometimes. Shared interests, memories of enjoying the same things as children. Not only did they finish each other's sentences, sometimes they spoke each other's thoughts.

During his workweek, he felt like a machine: work to food to computer to sleep, then rising the next morning to repeat the cycle. But after his last workday of the week, when he drove two hours to see Sara and her kids, he came to life.

At least now, in the winter, his weekends actually were weekends, instead of falling in the middle of the week as they did in the busy summer season. In the winter, Sara had the same days off he did, which gave them more time together.

She stirred in her sleep. To encourage her to wake, Caleb kissed her cheek. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled. "Hi."

When she smiled, she was even more gorgeous. His cock began to harden. "Good morning, beautiful." This time his kiss found her lips. "How was your night?"

"Wonderful, and it's even better waking up next to you."

"I like waking up with you too."

"What time is it?"

He checked the watch he always wore. "Seven o'clock."

She yawned. "I should get up. The kids probably already are."

"Nope." His arms encircled her. "You should stay right here with me for a little while."

"Oh? And what will I get if I do that?"

"This." He brushed his lips against the side of her neck. "And this." His hand came up to fondle her breast.

"Hmm, an intriguing offer."

"I would hope so."

He pulled her closer against him. The feeling of her body against his was amazing, even when they were both fully clothed. He'd always been a cuddler, and with her he got his fill of contact and then some. Holding her this way was as good as sex.

Almost.

"I love you," she said.

"Oh, good."

Now she initiated a kiss, one that was much more serious than the one he'd given her. Her tongue probed his mouth. God, he loved it when she took over. When they'd met, she hadn't been exactly shy in bed, but she hadn't been comfortable initiating anything. Over the past several months she'd found the confidence to not only ask for what she wanted, but go after it.

Her hand slipped under the T-shirt he'd worn to bed and roamed his chest. His half-hard cock stiffened further. "That's nice," he murmured.

"Yeah?" She moved her hand down his torso. "And this?"

"Even nicer." He pulled away from her to take off his shirt and boxers, then lay back. "There you go, better access."

"Oh, my, there's a naked man in my bed."

"Yes, and you're wearing too many clothes."

"So I am. I suppose I should do something about that." She winked and shimmied out of her pajama pants and, he hoped, panties, then sat up and slowly unbuttoned her pajama top. Barely, he resisted the impulse to rip off the buttons. Finally she slipped off the top and tossed it on the floor. "Better?"

"Much."

He fastened his mouth around one of her nipples, and she jumped at his touch. Her response to the things he did to her in bed always turned him on. He loved watching her face when she was aroused, and even more when she came.

Which, if he had his way, she would do in a moment. He lightly sucked her nipple while his hand found its way between her legs. With a fingertip, he found the little nub at the top of her pussy and pressed against it. After this much time together, he knew her body as well as he knew his own; he knew how to touch her to bring her over the edge.

She gasped and let out little sounds of pleasure, somewhat muted so her kids, in their rooms, wouldn't hear. With this encouragement, he continued his actions for a few moments longer, then moved down between her legs. His tongue took the place of his finger, while his finger slipped inside her and found the little spot at the front of her walls.

She bucked and pulled her pillow over her face to muffle her cry.

When she moved the pillow, she had a smile on her face. "Damn, you're good at that."

"Well, shucks, ma'am, I try," he drawled.

She laughed. "Try again. With something other than your hands and mouth this time."

"Oh, you mean like this?" He knelt between her legs and pressed his cock against her. "Is that what you want?"

"Mmm, yes."

He pushed slowly into her tightness. Her pussy surrounded his cock; it felt amazing. Everything they did together was like this. Sex was good, but love made it so much better.

His thrusts were slow at first. Her bed, old, heavy thing that it was, squeaked horribly and they'd learned to move together so it made less noise. She raised her hips to meet his movements and ran her hands over him.

He could never get tired of this.

Neither of them could tolerate the slowness for long. His orgasm was too close, especially after another of hers contracted her pussy along the length of him. "That feels so good," he said.

"Feels even better from this end." She pulled him down for a kiss.

Lips locked together, they moved faster, harder. Her moans and noises echoed his own building orgasm, until finally they released together, she with another wordless cry that she didn't try to muffle this time, he with a grunt and aftershocks which lasted several seconds after the main orgasm.

Still inside her, he lay on her, careful not to put too much of his weight on her. She wrapped her arms around him. "What a nice way to wake up."

"It always is." He kissed the tip of her nose. "Good morning, beautiful."

KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers